Gisele Bundchen & Tom Brady: Carnival Couple

Gisele Bundchen & Tom Brady: Carnival Couple

Gisele Bundchen and husband Tom Brady holds hands after landing at the airport on Saturday (March 5) in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.

The 30-year-old supermodel is in her home country to participate in one of Rio’s Carnival parades!

“It’s going to be so exciting,” Gisele said in a video message posted on her website.

Gisele‘s official Twitter page also teased that she was “getting ready to show how she dances samba on Twitcam”!

gisele bundchen tom brady rio 01
gisele bundchen tom brady rio 02
gisele bundchen tom brady rio 03
gisele bundchen tom brady rio 04
gisele bundchen tom brady rio 05

ABC

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All

She’s a man, baby!!

And he’s a girlie-man.

@Jen: Jen’s a fat as* and has never seen a cheekbones in her life.

Bundchen is an ugly last name. Just sayin.

@wanabeAlister: I’d hardly call Tom Brady an icon. Michael Jordan maybe. Tom Brady, not so much.

Its so cool Tom’s sister’s are all there with Gisele and they drink coconut water with her and laugh and hang out all the time. Tom’s parents always speak well of her too. I don’t recall any of them ever doing the same for that ex baby mama drama…….I can see why Gisele has a ring! when family loves the girl, you know she’s good.

Tom needs a haircut!*lol*.

CanadaGirl @ 03/05/2011 at 5:31 pm

She has an enviable life. Jealous, jealous, jealous but glad for her.

she looks like a man. lol

Butterface Gisele is getting really old!!!!!

Gisele’s A list status as a model and her paycheck, pretty much cancels out EVERY.SINGLE.BAD.COMMENT. about her time and time again. (its great!) I can’t wait to see their comments when she is named Forbe’s richest Supermodel in the world AGAIN,when she continues to get 2 or more high fashion campaigns each year,her Vogue cover count reaches the all time high of 130, or when another important fashion person calls her the last Supermodel. LOVES IT!

love-love @ 03/05/2011 at 5:48 pm

Tom’s HOT!

It’s so sad when these “fans” idolize a panty model. Really? I don’t get why people are so in love with models. So shallow

underabridge @ 03/05/2011 at 6:13 pm

@Di: and I don’t get why so many people hate on models…..oh wait yes I do.

Gisele on twitcam is dancing with Toms sisters and Tom is there. I bet it kills u haters they are one big happy family <3

juliana t @ 03/05/2011 at 7:13 pm

their hotel is right next to my apartment ! :) love it HAIUHASI FYI ipanema is more than crowd right now !

She looks older than her husband.

I wonder, where is the beauty of this woman? I look at the back to look and not see it.

Tommy me boy, the wife, the life, the fame, the money; but time is slipping and I’m wondering if you will ever touch glory again.

Ya'llCan'tHandleDA_TRUTH! @ 03/05/2011 at 8:47 pm

Tom is sexy sexy and sexy, bald, little hair, hairy and all that hair, clothes or no clothes, nike shoes or walking boot. boy he looks nice. Gi pretty too, but she could add some fat to her diet. I thought she was bigger than that before she had Benjamin. Not enough fat in her diet is starting to make her look old-ish no offense and I am saying this because it’s true and because I want Tom Brady to myself.

NIKI TAYLOR KICKS HER BUTT @ 03/05/2011 at 10:06 pm

She has a figure like a skinny guy. She also has breast implants.
Gisele is a very plain woman. I make a comment when I find it absurd that she is considered a supermodel.

Niki Taylor is a real supermodel. Gisele is not sexy and beautiful like Niki.

Marisa Miller could gain some weight but she photographs
much prettier than Gisele.

Where’s the baby?

@ha: snce when is 30 old?!

My guess is that they are not going to be there for long so they didn’t feel the need to bring the baby. The baby is probably with Tom’s parents of one of his siblings back in California. That or they made other travel arrangments for the baby to protect him from the paps.

@Dawn:

That should be or one of his siblings.

Leo would have been the man for her

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All