Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Alexander Skarsgard: 'True Blood' Hits PaleyFest 2011

Alexander Skarsgard: 'True Blood' Hits PaleyFest 2011

Alexander Skarsgard attends PaleyFest 2011 Presents True Blood on Saturday (March 5) at the Saban Theatre in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The 34-year-old Swedish actor participated in a panel with co-stars Anna Paquin and her husband Stephen Moyer, along with True Blood creator Alan Ball.

“Things are definitely not stable for Eric,” Alexander said about his character’s upcoming storyline. “He doesn’t know who he is anymore. He’s very lost.”

Check out a teaser for True Blood‘s fourth season, which features a shirtless Alex!

True Blood: Season 4 Teaser

alexander skarsgard paley 01
alexander skarsgard paley 02
alexander skarsgard paley 03
alexander skarsgard paley 04
alexander skarsgard paley 05
alexander skarsgard paley 06
alexander skarsgard paley 07
alexander skarsgard paley 08
alexander skarsgard paley 09

ABC

Peanut Gallery @ 03/06/2011 at 5:29 am

Really looking forward to S4, hope there are more quick bites!

Polic want take some celeb bad in jail

Hes so handsome with old,, i want to give him tamato juice,, to be young and fresh =))

kaz Don’t to be jealous

I not jealous of him ,hes like normal and old ,lol, who wants that ???

TB?SVM FAN @ 03/06/2011 at 8:18 am

From the information coming out, it looks like Alan Ball has heard the crys of the bookies & has decided to remain true to the Eric amnesia storyline. YAY!!!!!!!

ewwww Very gay

Yep Awwww very tall

Brad pitt @ 03/06/2011 at 9:05 am

Iam very tired now.. And sitting in home and always visit Just jared to see my picture and read comments and I find The words shouldn’t be heard because it’s not good I hate KAZ and Sligo and I Love katy becaus you Love me and respect me

It’s cruzy fack you

The Myths @ 03/06/2011 at 9:24 am

Myths about alexander skarsgard:
“he’s talented” but doesn’t get roles in movies and his Eric is more about looks. Peaked with Generation Kill (playing a marine–> he was a marine in Sweden)
“he looks better with age” because he has work done, like teeth fixed, work out (he’s slim), he has more money to “Ken up”
“Kate Bosworthless mystery” there’s no mistery, they’re alike. His family probably doesn’t like their show.
“He’s so handsome” yes, he’s tall, has an accent and (thanks to gym) is hunky. His face is cute if you like seahorses.

@Brad pitt: i tell your fackyou go to hell >3

Alex Skarsgard doesn’t recognize his relationship even after a year. He can’t even walk beside her in front of cameras.
(Forget for a second that is KBeige) His gf has an eating disorder and probably low-self esteem… he likes weak women and he treats them awfully??
He’s 34, dammit!!

I see this post is full of “Kaz and friends”. :S

Leave me alone i love just cute person Brad pitt not fugly silly person

Brad pitt @ 03/06/2011 at 9:49 am

I was reading your comments you are good katy.
And now what happened to you??

Book 4 was great. The Snooki/Eric romance is way hotter than Bill and Snooki.

Hopefully this season won’t stray too far from the book. Last season got a little too crazy.

@no balls I agree @ 03/06/2011 at 10:07 am

while I agree with you alex treates kate poorly in public and has never came out officially confirming anyting only kate as, see aftonbaldet artical were kate mentions alex as her BF during that awful movie TWW promotion.
kate is also to blaim for putting up with it I don’t care how sweet and nice and good looking alex is when people meet him.
kate will put up with anything and be treated like a peace of trash as long as she is talked about and papped. it’s her own fault!!!

Actual TB/SVM ASkars Fan @ 03/06/2011 at 10:12 am

everyone below, is obviously stupid:
1) watch the show or read the books, or don’t comment, no one cares what you think anyways
2) ALEX IS AMAZING. stop hating on him
3)WHO THE EFF WROTE SNOOKI FOR SOOKIE? SERSIOULY. GO AWAY.
4)Uhm, Alex is amazing. and gorgeous, and leave him alone about his ugly girlfriend, she seems sweet and he doesnt like ppl chasing him in cameras, when they are together and lovey dovey, they want more, he is trying to avoid that.

I LOVE YOU ALEX! *has a skarsgasm*

All I gots to say is YUMMY!! beigeho will hopefully go away when SD bombs …like all her other crappy movies … if not whatever I can still drool a little :)

Actual TB/SVM ASkars Fan @ 03/06/2011 at 10:16 am

@chelle:
noo i dont want straw dogs to bomb! Alex is in it! and his white trash shirt gets half torn off, and he is all skin and sexy! duhhh

Actual TB/SVM ASkars Fan @ 03/06/2011 at 10:19 am

@@no balls I agree: i agree, i think Kate is an attention *****, Alex deserves better, expecially since he is the exact opposite, he doesnt like the pap attention at alll! he loves his fans, but not crazy people chasing him with cameras while he is trying to go food shopping or something
Kate is all “oh! haha, this is annoying! hmm, can u guys go away! ahah, so annoying” like laughing and smiling and f**king posing for the camera, while Alex is desperate to get away…. thats why he avoids her in public cus she wont run from the paps! she lags back and gets swallowed in it!

Gerard much better than gay skargar

Alex really looks amazing. He has such a great smile. He looks really young in that promo as well. Can’t wait for the new season. It’s all about Eric Northman this year and I’m confident we won’t be disappointed in the storyline or his performance. After all, book 4 is the best-selling of the series and the fan favorite. Bring on Amnesia Eric!

what's with all the crazies? @ 03/06/2011 at 11:25 am

Was there a full moon last night?

SO DAMN HOT! I would eat his poop.

Now there is my gay lover, Alex I love you.

All the family in town... @ 03/06/2011 at 12:54 pm

Alexander and Eija are sucking on their name like hell. Alex can’t act to save his life and Eija is a model… haha I saw pictures of her and I can’t believe she’s a model with that horrible face and fivehead.

@Actual TB/SVM ASkars Fan: I don’t want SD to bomb for AS sake he deserves to be successful …unfortunately. with beigeho as a lead it is most likely is already dead in the water …can’t wait for TB4 though

Alan on finally the Ball ??? @ 03/06/2011 at 1:30 pm

I’m finding it harder this time to get too excited and am cautiously reserving judgment, more suspicious than confident to trust in this new True Blood season to come.

Each year the teasers come out to hint and lead us to believe that Alan and the writers are going to finally give us the wonderful story-lines from the books, only to disappoint again and again with some weak watered down convoluted Alan Ball version of the story we’ve come to love!

While I must admit to liking SOME of Mr. Balls choices= Russell,crazy Franklin,and charming still alive Lafayette,the true essence of the main storyline direction has been WAY OFF COURSE for some time now!

The wasteful use of the Pam character is a perfect example of Ball’s misguided interpretation from book to script!!!!
- Pam’s delightfully snide personae and ever nagging humor and witty interaction with Eric is all but nonexistent!!!!

If Ball’s hand in the writing remains so determined to change things to his way of thinking,……….
I’m afraid that the Eric’s amnesia ( lost little boy) story may just end up being more ways for Ball to emasculate the character of Eric instead of endearing him to us as he was portrayed and intended to be in the books by Charlaine Harris!!!!

Let’s face it, changing an already great story to the mixed up directionless mess that has resulted in the last few seasons, has taken the heart right out of the whole story!!!

It remains to be seen if Alan Ball’s ego has finally taken a wake up call from the outpouring of bad reviews given of last season
or if we are just going to watch yet another season of Alan Ball stubbornly shoving his point of view down our throats all over again ???

(All the while Alan keeps repeating that surely we don’t want to see the show be like the book now do we?)

MY ANSWER TO THAT IS YES-S-S-S!!!!

If you can’t write a better story then the original,then leave it the F*CK alone or is this mess the best we can ever expect from the writers instead ???
SORRY NO HOPE HERE!!!!!

sligo kaz katy troll @ 03/06/2011 at 2:07 pm

all the same troll

are you serious??!! @ 03/06/2011 at 2:59 pm

@Anna:
If anyone in Tinseltown is a “mo”, its Gerard. Don’t get it confused – the onscreen persona IS NOT who he is.

Asians FTW @ 03/06/2011 at 3:01 pm

What a man, what a man. Some day, we’ll meet, I’ll try all the places he frequents, but it would look like a coincidence.
We’ll say a few word and he would fall in love with me, because i’m smart and funny, not a boring kb. So, we’ll start a relationship, and he won’t be ashamed of me. And I’m not a famewhore, but i’ll be on JJ and all. Of course i’m gonna look better, my diet and exercises are gonna make me look awesome and natural. Awesome sex too hmmm. Some day we’ll marry and have six children, all very pretty (looking more like him) and My and Stellan will adore me.
—————————–
Thumbs down if that’s not you :D Fandom thinking is really funny, a fantasy, like thinking you’re going to win the lottery. It helps coping with the hard reality.
Keep dreaming.

@Asians FTW:

It is just a fantasy because the famewhore was there last night. Backstage in the green room. Most of the rest of the cast’s signifigant others sat in the vip area set up in the theater but Kate stayed in the back out of sight of the fangirls. She just sat there with a smug look on her too big lips while alex was screamed at by the fans.

she has him hooked good. I was working (can’t tell you exactly doing what) and they are real couply when no one is looking – bleah!

Asians FTW @ 03/06/2011 at 3:18 pm

PS: sorry for my english.

entheno*90 @ 03/06/2011 at 3:26 pm

@techgurl:

Please do tell…where was hot-ass JoeManganiello? Was his fiance Audra Marie in the family section. They seem really confident and mature about their relationship and it makes me like JoeM even
more…he such such a damn man!!

I didn’ t read the books an d I found the season one entertaining and loved 3rd season. I really hated season 2 ..the whole Marrianne story line dragged on way to long.

I don’t like Tara’s screaming.. whining and bug eyed look lasy season as well as the whimpiness of the once bad-azz La-La –Lafayette.

LOVED LOVED crazy-azz Russell and Talbot’s bitchy-ness. Franklin Mott was an added bonus.

Really tech @ 03/06/2011 at 3:32 pm

@42 I was there and outside with the security and she wasn’t there I saw Alex and his manager leave together with another female to get in the car and she wasn’t there so stop lying. If she was there i would have see her.

entheno*90 @ 03/06/2011 at 3:38 pm

@Really tech:

If you were there….please give details as well. I wanna know WHERE JoeManganiello was in the mix.

What’s it like being on set. Does it take away any magic from seeing it once it finally hits the air?

All three of them look great. Anna’s hair is much longer, I wonder if Sookie is going to have longer hair this season.

I’m sure Kate wasn’t there. It would of been mentioned on twitter or somewhere if she were spotted.
Joe did bring his fiance though. That’s a man who is proud of who he’s with.

danielik25 @ 03/06/2011 at 4:23 pm

I love TB! Alex is amazing and I don´t care who is in his bed . It´s his problem, I enjoy his acting!

@All the family in town…:
I would like to see a pic of you.

@techgurl:
Who cares who he is dating? He is an ACTOR for God sake. If he did not date Kate he would have dated some other blond bimbo. Actors usually do. And who cares if she was back stage or not. Even if she was not they are still dating.

We get p*ssed when she’s mentioned in the JJ summary. When she’s not, everyone talks about her. Can’t we please just enjoy a post of him, about him, and about his work? I’m sick to death of her all ready.

@Eyeroll: it’s never going to happen until he quits “dating” her. sorry.

He looks so happy! He always seems to be in good spirits when he’s around the cast and fans of the show.

Plus, I guess it wouldn’t be a Jared post without something claiming to have “inside information”. If she was there, who the hell cares. She can take comfort in knowing her boyfriend has a real job while she’s stuck watching from the sidelines. Whatever. Can’t wait until S4!

MadAboutTheBoy @ 03/06/2011 at 7:39 pm

He looked hot as hell, both in the clips and on the stage.

@ post 42 @ 03/06/2011 at 7:49 pm

@42
you were the only one who seen kate? god knows how many pple who were at the paley and nobody seen kate no tweets, no fb sightings. hmmmmm I think all you re doing is trying to stir up askars fan ladies. you have spoilt a nice JJ post with your crap CONGRATULATIONS.

@Really tech
well said glad someone was at the paley who can confirm that kate was not there hope you had a good time

All the family in town... @ 03/06/2011 at 7:51 pm

@Lily: Why? I’m not using my daddy’s name to be a forced model.

I like him as an actor. That’s it.

who's worthless? @ 03/06/2011 at 8:38 pm

quotes:
“By 2004 Alexander was ready for a change professionally, seemingly being cast perpetually as the hunk in his native Sweden. So he made the move to Los Angeles. At first he had trouble finding work, and in order to keep working he often found himself travelling back home for roles.”

“Alexander was on vacation visiting his dad when Stellan’s agent set him up with some auditions. ”
-.-
source: http://worldofskarsgard.net/?page_id=2 and others.
-.-
Then he played “iceman”, a marine (like himself), now he plays a VIKING vampire… big acting.

He didn’t get the role in Thor. He sucks just like his girlfriend-whatever.

Plastic Surgery? @ 03/06/2011 at 9:28 pm

Did Alex have work done. He looks different! I mean it my not be plastic surgery but perhaps he had some work done like chemical peels like his gf. He looks off. Maybe it’s the teeth

Doctor Dean @ 03/06/2011 at 9:37 pm

He looks ill and old. His hottness has been sucked out of him by Beigeness. He needs to take care of himself he has anorexia face.

my 2cents is JJ picked the best fotos coz he did’nt look like the old handsome askars we knew n loved. things r taking the toll now on his apearance

He is still hot!!!!!!!!!!!!! sure not same Alex he was but still hot!!!!!!!!!!!
Give him a break, he has had skeletor draining him and been working hard. Meanies!!!!!!!!!!!

Alex has granpa's chin @ 03/06/2011 at 9:56 pm

@Plastic Surgery?: IA, and he smiles with his fake teeth, uses make-up… I agree, JJ chose the best pictures.
F*** Alex, why are you a himbo? You were so adorkable and cute!

Alex has granpa's chin @ 03/06/2011 at 10:02 pm

@Plastic Surgery?: OMG! I just noticed: the eyebags are almost gone and his face has a pink color.

MadAboutTheBoy @ 03/06/2011 at 10:12 pm

What’s with the comments? Bills Babes upset that Skars got a MUCH louder round of applause?

he looks as hot as always to me…you should read your comments…no sense really….anywway hot guy

@Celia: is Sookie…

Can't Understand Why @ 03/06/2011 at 11:30 pm

why all of the sudden everyone is hating him…I love him, he’s dreamy and looks great, but then again I bet your boyfriends are way better-looking than he is….this is not posting comments is more like a chat between the same 10 people…

Becks knows best @ 03/06/2011 at 11:51 pm

@Becks: couldn’t say it better myself. he looks so normal, hot as always, totally happy and I don’t know the thing about surgery or whatever, he looks so gorgeous, what Wrong with you people?

@Becks knows Best
LOL not everyone is a diehard fan of Alex it’s JJ not world of Skarsgard, he looks different thats why peope are speculating that he had something done it’s hollywood and he’s an actor his looks are a commodity, not too unresonable that he had work done he’s nearly 40 , he has to be vain if he’s with Kate Bosworth.

@Alex has a Grandpa chin @ 03/07/2011 at 12:17 am

So does Kate lol ie grandpa chin!

Metrosexual @ 03/07/2011 at 12:24 am

This dude is GAY, he shaves his chest eww… Eric character is manly he does not shave his chest he has chest hair lol

@Dieter:
When would he have had time to get work done? Yes, his face is red, but last week he had sunglasses sunburn lines, so the red face makes sense. We’re just not used to seeing him smile, and the face looks different when you’re seeing a different facial expression.
@Metrosexual: He doesn’t shave his chest – no, his chest isn’t hairy, but his smattering of chest hair is blonde. Just google image ‘alexander skarsgard shirtless’ and you’ll see.

He looks better than ever. Got deafening applause at Paley last night that went on much longer than anyone elses. I think we’ve got a bunch of bitter Bill fans on here. He’s getting the fame and getting Sookie this year. It’s finally Eric’s turn and all us bookies know once you’ve had the”GP” you never go back. Here’s hoping for some full frontal to go along with his gorgeous ass.

His azz is kind of flat so no not interested in being crass by seeing his azz again and full frontal ,your creepy

^@Sunbug
His azz is kind of flat so not interested in being crass seeing his azz again nor seeing him full frontal, your creepy!

I see Alex can’t win, finally a post about work. Something all of his “so called fans” have been begging for instead of what they believe is famewh*ring photos. A post with no mention of the demon spawn, yet a lot of people want to bring her up. I do not see plastic surgery, the last pictures of him was paps intruding on his workout time, of course he looks like sh*t. Both sets of work photos has him looking happy and refreshed, his bags seem to go away when he is either made-up or happy. He always looks better right after and before he films.

I just hope Ball does not f*ck-up this season like 3, too many new characters and boring strorylines. Eric will ave amnesia but Ball has plans to put Bill and Sookie back together. My friend went to the TB panel, I am going to Supernaturals, and he said everyone was awesome and happy. But Ball’s a big fat liar who gave vague answers, like he did last year but didn’t deliver on, about Russell, Godric and Eric interaction.

He’s had his teeth fixed. So what? How many of you have had braces, retainers, used Crest whitening strips, or had a pallet expander for example? I doubt he’s had any other “procedures”.

@Dieter: I’m not a diehard fan of Alex, i just think he’s good looking and all of the sudden seems to be hated by everyone….idk if its because he’s dating the bosworth girl or what… But then once again I guess u girls are more attractive than her and Alex would be dying for you…..anyway i cant wait for s4 :) love to everyone

Damn Hilarious!!! @ 03/07/2011 at 9:48 am

@Becks: KAte is not attractive, so I do not want to look like her, ummm, I think most women would take Halle Berry over her anyday , so miss me with that bullshit. I will say, that I am dissappointed, Alex ‘s character has taken a step backwards in the sexy department, he looks like a dork in this trailer, and he looks nothing like the first, nor 2nd season Alex. Even though he looks good in the Paley photos!!!

Let’s get real. Kate is very skinny (we know why) but if she just start eating normal, I’m sure she over the average in beaty and she has a doll face.
I won’t denige she’s not very smart, tho.
For now, Kate has the bulimia chin and gross legs. I hope she gets healthy, boyfriend hasn’t been much help…

^should say: –she’s over the average in beauty–

I thought this post was about Askars not beigeho…..just saying

@Metrosexual: He doesn’t shave his chest. If you’d watch some of the other seasons where he is shirtless, you can see hair on his chest but it is blonde and very fine.

@Damn Hilarious!!!: I didn’t mean that any of you want to look like her, personally I wouldn’t like, but she is so hated …and why? for being sick? poor girl, she’s not ugly, she’s just very unhealthy….and Alex, well Idk if I hadn’t read the comments I’ wouldn’t be speculating anything….he’s just sunburn….it happens you know….

BeccaAldridge @ 03/07/2011 at 1:43 pm

@amtj2008: he just can’t win!! he’s either a famewhore, ugly, or who knows what more…..
what if he’s dating Kate Bosworth (Yeah I know I’m gonna get a lot of dislikes in here, shocker), is his life, I’m just a fan of true blood and seeing him happy and being around is pretty nice…but that’s all…get down a little

Secretly, I hope that Alex marries Kate Bosworth. Not only because he loves her, but also to spite all of his so called ‘fans’ that talk trash about her and their relationship. He’s a big boy, he can make his own decisions and find his own bliss.

Yuck, he's a climber @ 03/07/2011 at 7:05 pm

So it didn’t work with Evan Rachel Wood (she ended all), it didn’t work with Amanda (she chose Dominic)…
Alex is a desperate old guy.

@Yuck, he’s a climber: Actually, he broke up with Evan because he began to have feelings for Kate, and he didn’t want to string Evan along. That’s why Evan and Alex are still friends, because they were honest about their feelings.

Blackcat99 @ 03/07/2011 at 7:50 pm

@Becks: I think she is hated more for he actions than her looks.She is a user and a manipulator.She is also a Huge Snob.Why? I do not know.Lets not forget that she she has no qualms about going after other womens husbands,fiances and boyfriends if she thinks it can boost her failing career..Even if she is friends with them.She is a TAKER.When is the last time she has done anything for charity besides donate a dress that was probably one of the FREEBIE’s she is always getting.Did I mention her lack of talent.

I think she uses the poor I’m starving myself thing to get back or hold on to men as long as she can.As soon as Orlando wanted out is when it started and she guilted him into staying for as long as he did.Hard to feel sorry for someone like that.

Missed it @ 03/07/2011 at 7:54 pm

Let’s get the stories straight at least. Evan and Alex stopped seeing each other mutually. She’d just broken up with Marilyn Manson, because she wanted a ring and he wouldn’t cave. She and Alex date briefly, then she and Alex stop seeing each other and magically Evan and Marilyn are back together and Alex is making ‘Straw Dogs’ with Kate and they start dating. It’s not rocket science, Evan was using Alex to make Marilyn jealous. How else would he react knowing she was dating one of the hottest guys on the planet when he looks like an autopsy gone wrong?
I think he looks amazing at the Paleyfest panel and who gives a crap who he dates? He can stick it anywhere he wants as far as I’m concerned, and more power to him.

JustStupid @ 03/07/2011 at 8:14 pm

@Belle:

Yes, let’s see him marry her and bury the rest of his career.

Yuck, he's a climber @ 03/07/2011 at 9:16 pm

@Sarah: @Missed it: nop, she ended things because Alex like is a player, she was trying with all the actress to get more press attention.
ERW said “Alex’s **** was too weak” really. :)
*** ***
Lainey’s words: “But Skarsgard? Vain, weak, dumb. And poor Evan must have been confused and hurt, fertile emotional territory for a predatory monster. Shortly afterwards, she and Marilyn Manson had not only reunited, they also announced their engagement. “

HE HAS A TYPE @ 03/07/2011 at 9:37 pm

blonde
thin
a bit dumb
love the booze / drugs (http://bit.ly/1gomMk) google for more
short
famous
————–
the big difference is that Amanda is a actually TALENTED and make movies.

Becks.is.confused.. @ 03/07/2011 at 9:47 pm

I’m lost…he’s gay, famewhore, dating a *****, dated whores, metrosexual, stupid, talentless..I can’t get this straight …I think I’d just stick to SERIOUS RELATIONSHIPS AND REAL ACTORS such as Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson, There is the Talent peopleee!!! Twilight…

Cold path to stardom @ 03/07/2011 at 10:25 pm

@Becks.is.confused..: Fixed for you:
he’s gay (I don’t think so), famewhore (hell yes), dating a ***** (there are different kind of whores), dated whores (nah), metrosexual (well, he use more make-up, and had a lot of work done, find old pictures of him), stupid (sometimes), talentless (yep, most of the time).

I can’t wait for season 4! But…shouldn’t Eric be walking…nekkid? :P

Becks.is.confused.. @ 03/07/2011 at 10:59 pm

@Cold path to stardom: why is he a famewhore…he’s promoting the show he is starring…is not like he’s on other people premieres to get photographed…idk…

WTF...DID.I.MISS.SOMETHING @ 03/07/2011 at 11:10 pm

@Cold path to stardom: gay (I don’t think so). famewhore(I can’t tell why, he is hardly in the events)… dating a *****(if you mean the Bosworth chick, god knows if he’s really dating her and she’s not a *****, or at least I’m not her mattress to say so) dated whores (I don’t know much about sweden girls)..metrosexual(he’s a clean guy, I can’t see the work done in him, he has the same eyebags as always)stupid(why? did I miss rehab, drugs, party, car crashing, peeing on the street?) talentless(well, I think he’s a decent actor) SO PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME WHY EVERYONE IS HAVING SUCH A HUGE THING ABOUT THIS…is only pictures people and there is becks, katy, bobby, even brad pitt!!(kidding) he is pretty normal, good looking guy that is promoting his work…

@Becks.is.confused..: No, he doesn’t do that. That’s his “girlfriend’s” job.

Chlamydia Club? @ 03/08/2011 at 1:03 am

Remember than video on youtube where some guy talk about the “Chlamydia Club”? And Alex smile uncomfortable, like “I’m a clean guy, I don’t do whoring, don’t mix me with that”.
…I don’t believe him.

@Chlamydia Club?: You’re a moron. The Chlamydia Club is the nickname of a nightclub in Sweden. They were talking about a place, not an STD.

Chlamydia Club? @ 03/08/2011 at 11:46 am

@Brittney: No, I read people call it that, because is kind of ******.

Chlamydia Club? @ 03/08/2011 at 11:56 am

@Brittney:
_
This is the club site http://www.cleonattklubb.se/index.php
and the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8dK40ZbZGo (time 6:27)
Who’s the moron now?

Skarsgard is a jerk @ 03/08/2011 at 12:21 pm

You have to love Lainey:
“And Amanda Seyfried just meangirled that information into public consumption. Dumb people can be so unintentionally generous. ”
_
Was Bosworth second best? = http://bit.ly/f45ofE

From a CTV story:
“After splitting from Dominic in May 2010, Amanda embarked on a brief romance with ‘True Blood’ actor Alexander Skarsgard but it soon fizzled out because she still had feelings for her former lover.”

Um, so he dated Amanda Seyfried while Kate was trying to make people believe THEY were dating? Hahahaha! So this all happened during the time of Coachella, etc? Interesting.

Speaking of which, she apparently only went out on one date with Alex. I’d hardly call that “dating”.

@Chlamydia Club?: YOU are still the moron. Even after reading the website and watching the video, you’re trying to claim that they’re discussing an STD. They’re talking about the nickname of the Club!!!

WHATS WRONG WITH HIS ARM? @ 03/12/2011 at 12:49 am

Ewwww! I hate that stiff arm of his!!!!! It’s like paralyzed or something. So gross

I don’t understand any of this. I met Alexander Skarsgard at Paleyfest on Saturday, 3/5. When he heard that I was going through a bad time he was kind, gentle and very compassionate to me. He was like that to everyone. He stayed to sign autographs longer than anyone else in the cast. He was considerate and polite and never used a cross word even when people were shoving all kinds of gross stuff in front of him to sign.

I saw and heard an intelligent, well-spoken, good man and found that I liked him very much. I had the good fortune to run into him again a few days later and despite the fact that no photographers were there to pap him or give him publicity, he was just as kind and polite as he’d been at Paleyfest. I’m normally a deeply skeptical person, but I found I was deeply impressed by him.

Famewh*re?? Absolutely not.

As for talent, the acting style in Sweden is much more subtle than it is here. He downplays his characters and his performances are multi-layered and very sensitively drawn. I think they stand out because he uses the less-is-more approach.

As for who he dates…the man is 34 years old and can choose his lady for himself. He doesn’t need any help from anyone else to make that decision.

Eric has amnesia.
I was hoping they kept that storyline in.. since they changed so much in S3! -_-”