Alexander Skarsgard: 'True Blood' Hits PaleyFest 2011

Alexander Skarsgard: 'True Blood' Hits PaleyFest 2011

Alexander Skarsgard attends PaleyFest 2011 Presents True Blood on Saturday (March 5) at the Saban Theatre in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The 34-year-old Swedish actor participated in a panel with co-stars Anna Paquin and her husband Stephen Moyer, along with True Blood creator Alan Ball.

“Things are definitely not stable for Eric,” Alexander said about his character’s upcoming storyline. “He doesn’t know who he is anymore. He’s very lost.”

Check out a teaser for True Blood‘s fourth season, which features a shirtless Alex!

True Blood: Season 4 Teaser

• Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 » Show All
@no balls I agree @ 03/06/2011 at 10:07 am

while I agree with you alex treates kate poorly in public and has never came out officially confirming anyting only kate as, see aftonbaldet artical were kate mentions alex as her BF during that awful movie TWW promotion.
kate is also to blaim for putting up with it I don’t care how sweet and nice and good looking alex is when people meet him.
kate will put up with anything and be treated like a peace of trash as long as she is talked about and papped. it’s her own fault!!!

Actual TB/SVM ASkars Fan @ 03/06/2011 at 10:12 am

everyone below, is obviously stupid:
1) watch the show or read the books, or don’t comment, no one cares what you think anyways
2) ALEX IS AMAZING. stop hating on him
3)WHO THE EFF WROTE SNOOKI FOR SOOKIE? SERSIOULY. GO AWAY.
4)Uhm, Alex is amazing. and gorgeous, and leave him alone about his ugly girlfriend, she seems sweet and he doesnt like ppl chasing him in cameras, when they are together and lovey dovey, they want more, he is trying to avoid that.

I LOVE YOU ALEX! *has a skarsgasm*

All I gots to say is YUMMY!! beigeho will hopefully go away when SD bombs …like all her other crappy movies … if not whatever I can still drool a little :)

Actual TB/SVM ASkars Fan @ 03/06/2011 at 10:16 am

@chelle:
noo i dont want straw dogs to bomb! Alex is in it! and his white trash shirt gets half torn off, and he is all skin and sexy! duhhh

Actual TB/SVM ASkars Fan @ 03/06/2011 at 10:19 am

@@no balls I agree: i agree, i think Kate is an attention *****, Alex deserves better, expecially since he is the exact opposite, he doesnt like the pap attention at alll! he loves his fans, but not crazy people chasing him with cameras while he is trying to go food shopping or something
Kate is all “oh! haha, this is annoying! hmm, can u guys go away! ahah, so annoying” like laughing and smiling and f**king posing for the camera, while Alex is desperate to get away…. thats why he avoids her in public cus she wont run from the paps! she lags back and gets swallowed in it!

Gerard much better than gay skargar

Alex really looks amazing. He has such a great smile. He looks really young in that promo as well. Can’t wait for the new season. It’s all about Eric Northman this year and I’m confident we won’t be disappointed in the storyline or his performance. After all, book 4 is the best-selling of the series and the fan favorite. Bring on Amnesia Eric!

what's with all the crazies? @ 03/06/2011 at 11:25 am

Was there a full moon last night?

SO DAMN HOT! I would eat his poop.

Now there is my gay lover, Alex I love you.

All the family in town... @ 03/06/2011 at 12:54 pm

Alexander and Eija are sucking on their name like hell. Alex can’t act to save his life and Eija is a model… haha I saw pictures of her and I can’t believe she’s a model with that horrible face and fivehead.

@Actual TB/SVM ASkars Fan: I don’t want SD to bomb for AS sake he deserves to be successful …unfortunately. with beigeho as a lead it is most likely is already dead in the water …can’t wait for TB4 though

Alan on finally the Ball ??? @ 03/06/2011 at 1:30 pm

I’m finding it harder this time to get too excited and am cautiously reserving judgment, more suspicious than confident to trust in this new True Blood season to come.

Each year the teasers come out to hint and lead us to believe that Alan and the writers are going to finally give us the wonderful story-lines from the books, only to disappoint again and again with some weak watered down convoluted Alan Ball version of the story we’ve come to love!

While I must admit to liking SOME of Mr. Balls choices= Russell,crazy Franklin,and charming still alive Lafayette,the true essence of the main storyline direction has been WAY OFF COURSE for some time now!

The wasteful use of the Pam character is a perfect example of Ball’s misguided interpretation from book to script!!!!
- Pam’s delightfully snide personae and ever nagging humor and witty interaction with Eric is all but nonexistent!!!!

If Ball’s hand in the writing remains so determined to change things to his way of thinking,……….
I’m afraid that the Eric’s amnesia ( lost little boy) story may just end up being more ways for Ball to emasculate the character of Eric instead of endearing him to us as he was portrayed and intended to be in the books by Charlaine Harris!!!!

Let’s face it, changing an already great story to the mixed up directionless mess that has resulted in the last few seasons, has taken the heart right out of the whole story!!!

It remains to be seen if Alan Ball’s ego has finally taken a wake up call from the outpouring of bad reviews given of last season
or if we are just going to watch yet another season of Alan Ball stubbornly shoving his point of view down our throats all over again ???

(All the while Alan keeps repeating that surely we don’t want to see the show be like the book now do we?)

MY ANSWER TO THAT IS YES-S-S-S!!!!

If you can’t write a better story then the original,then leave it the F*CK alone or is this mess the best we can ever expect from the writers instead ???
SORRY NO HOPE HERE!!!!!

sligo kaz katy troll @ 03/06/2011 at 2:07 pm

all the same troll

are you serious??!! @ 03/06/2011 at 2:59 pm

@Anna:
If anyone in Tinseltown is a “mo”, its Gerard. Don’t get it confused – the onscreen persona IS NOT who he is.

Asians FTW @ 03/06/2011 at 3:01 pm

What a man, what a man. Some day, we’ll meet, I’ll try all the places he frequents, but it would look like a coincidence.
We’ll say a few word and he would fall in love with me, because i’m smart and funny, not a boring kb. So, we’ll start a relationship, and he won’t be ashamed of me. And I’m not a famewhore, but i’ll be on JJ and all. Of course i’m gonna look better, my diet and exercises are gonna make me look awesome and natural. Awesome sex too hmmm. Some day we’ll marry and have six children, all very pretty (looking more like him) and My and Stellan will adore me.
—————————–
Thumbs down if that’s not you :D Fandom thinking is really funny, a fantasy, like thinking you’re going to win the lottery. It helps coping with the hard reality.
Keep dreaming.

@Asians FTW:

It is just a fantasy because the famewhore was there last night. Backstage in the green room. Most of the rest of the cast’s signifigant others sat in the vip area set up in the theater but Kate stayed in the back out of sight of the fangirls. She just sat there with a smug look on her too big lips while alex was screamed at by the fans.

she has him hooked good. I was working (can’t tell you exactly doing what) and they are real couply when no one is looking – bleah!

Asians FTW @ 03/06/2011 at 3:18 pm

PS: sorry for my english.

entheno*90 @ 03/06/2011 at 3:26 pm

@techgurl:

Please do tell…where was hot-ass JoeManganiello? Was his fiance Audra Marie in the family section. They seem really confident and mature about their relationship and it makes me like JoeM even
more…he such such a damn man!!

I didn’ t read the books an d I found the season one entertaining and loved 3rd season. I really hated season 2 ..the whole Marrianne story line dragged on way to long.

I don’t like Tara’s screaming.. whining and bug eyed look lasy season as well as the whimpiness of the once bad-azz La-La –Lafayette.

LOVED LOVED crazy-azz Russell and Talbot’s bitchy-ness. Franklin Mott was an added bonus.

Really tech @ 03/06/2011 at 3:32 pm

@42 I was there and outside with the security and she wasn’t there I saw Alex and his manager leave together with another female to get in the car and she wasn’t there so stop lying. If she was there i would have see her.

entheno*90 @ 03/06/2011 at 3:38 pm

@Really tech:

If you were there….please give details as well. I wanna know WHERE JoeManganiello was in the mix.

What’s it like being on set. Does it take away any magic from seeing it once it finally hits the air?

All three of them look great. Anna’s hair is much longer, I wonder if Sookie is going to have longer hair this season.

I’m sure Kate wasn’t there. It would of been mentioned on twitter or somewhere if she were spotted.
Joe did bring his fiance though. That’s a man who is proud of who he’s with.

danielik25 @ 03/06/2011 at 4:23 pm

I love TB! Alex is amazing and I don´t care who is in his bed . It´s his problem, I enjoy his acting!

@All the family in town…:
I would like to see a pic of you.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 » Show All