Alexander Skarsgard: 'True Blood' Hits PaleyFest 2011

Alexander Skarsgard: 'True Blood' Hits PaleyFest 2011

Alexander Skarsgard attends PaleyFest 2011 Presents True Blood on Saturday (March 5) at the Saban Theatre in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The 34-year-old Swedish actor participated in a panel with co-stars Anna Paquin and her husband Stephen Moyer, along with True Blood creator Alan Ball.

“Things are definitely not stable for Eric,” Alexander said about his character’s upcoming storyline. “He doesn’t know who he is anymore. He’s very lost.”

Check out a teaser for True Blood‘s fourth season, which features a shirtless Alex!

True Blood: Season 4 Teaser

alexander skarsgard paley 01
alexander skarsgard paley 02
alexander skarsgard paley 03
alexander skarsgard paley 04
alexander skarsgard paley 05
alexander skarsgard paley 06
alexander skarsgard paley 07
alexander skarsgard paley 08
alexander skarsgard paley 09

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 » Show All

He looks better than ever. Got deafening applause at Paley last night that went on much longer than anyone elses. I think we’ve got a bunch of bitter Bill fans on here. He’s getting the fame and getting Sookie this year. It’s finally Eric’s turn and all us bookies know once you’ve had the”GP” you never go back. Here’s hoping for some full frontal to go along with his gorgeous ass.

His azz is kind of flat so no not interested in being crass by seeing his azz again and full frontal ,your creepy

^@Sunbug
His azz is kind of flat so not interested in being crass seeing his azz again nor seeing him full frontal, your creepy!

I see Alex can’t win, finally a post about work. Something all of his “so called fans” have been begging for instead of what they believe is famewh*ring photos. A post with no mention of the demon spawn, yet a lot of people want to bring her up. I do not see plastic surgery, the last pictures of him was paps intruding on his workout time, of course he looks like sh*t. Both sets of work photos has him looking happy and refreshed, his bags seem to go away when he is either made-up or happy. He always looks better right after and before he films.

I just hope Ball does not f*ck-up this season like 3, too many new characters and boring strorylines. Eric will ave amnesia but Ball has plans to put Bill and Sookie back together. My friend went to the TB panel, I am going to Supernaturals, and he said everyone was awesome and happy. But Ball’s a big fat liar who gave vague answers, like he did last year but didn’t deliver on, about Russell, Godric and Eric interaction.

He’s had his teeth fixed. So what? How many of you have had braces, retainers, used Crest whitening strips, or had a pallet expander for example? I doubt he’s had any other “procedures”.

@Dieter: I’m not a diehard fan of Alex, i just think he’s good looking and all of the sudden seems to be hated by everyone….idk if its because he’s dating the bosworth girl or what… But then once again I guess u girls are more attractive than her and Alex would be dying for you…..anyway i cant wait for s4 :) love to everyone

Damn Hilarious!!! @ 03/07/2011 at 9:48 am

@Becks: KAte is not attractive, so I do not want to look like her, ummm, I think most women would take Halle Berry over her anyday , so miss me with that bullshit. I will say, that I am dissappointed, Alex ‘s character has taken a step backwards in the sexy department, he looks like a dork in this trailer, and he looks nothing like the first, nor 2nd season Alex. Even though he looks good in the Paley photos!!!

Let’s get real. Kate is very skinny (we know why) but if she just start eating normal, I’m sure she over the average in beaty and she has a doll face.
I won’t denige she’s not very smart, tho.
For now, Kate has the bulimia chin and gross legs. I hope she gets healthy, boyfriend hasn’t been much help…

^should say: –she’s over the average in beauty–

I thought this post was about Askars not beigeho…..just saying

@Metrosexual: He doesn’t shave his chest. If you’d watch some of the other seasons where he is shirtless, you can see hair on his chest but it is blonde and very fine.

@Damn Hilarious!!!: I didn’t mean that any of you want to look like her, personally I wouldn’t like, but she is so hated …and why? for being sick? poor girl, she’s not ugly, she’s just very unhealthy….and Alex, well Idk if I hadn’t read the comments I’ wouldn’t be speculating anything….he’s just sunburn….it happens you know….

BeccaAldridge @ 03/07/2011 at 1:43 pm

@amtj2008: he just can’t win!! he’s either a famewhore, ugly, or who knows what more…..
what if he’s dating Kate Bosworth (Yeah I know I’m gonna get a lot of dislikes in here, shocker), is his life, I’m just a fan of true blood and seeing him happy and being around is pretty nice…but that’s all…get down a little

Secretly, I hope that Alex marries Kate Bosworth. Not only because he loves her, but also to spite all of his so called ‘fans’ that talk trash about her and their relationship. He’s a big boy, he can make his own decisions and find his own bliss.

Yuck, he's a climber @ 03/07/2011 at 7:05 pm

So it didn’t work with Evan Rachel Wood (she ended all), it didn’t work with Amanda (she chose Dominic)…
Alex is a desperate old guy.

@Yuck, he’s a climber: Actually, he broke up with Evan because he began to have feelings for Kate, and he didn’t want to string Evan along. That’s why Evan and Alex are still friends, because they were honest about their feelings.

Blackcat99 @ 03/07/2011 at 7:50 pm

@Becks: I think she is hated more for he actions than her looks.She is a user and a manipulator.She is also a Huge Snob.Why? I do not know.Lets not forget that she she has no qualms about going after other womens husbands,fiances and boyfriends if she thinks it can boost her failing career..Even if she is friends with them.She is a TAKER.When is the last time she has done anything for charity besides donate a dress that was probably one of the FREEBIE’s she is always getting.Did I mention her lack of talent.

I think she uses the poor I’m starving myself thing to get back or hold on to men as long as she can.As soon as Orlando wanted out is when it started and she guilted him into staying for as long as he did.Hard to feel sorry for someone like that.

Missed it @ 03/07/2011 at 7:54 pm

Let’s get the stories straight at least. Evan and Alex stopped seeing each other mutually. She’d just broken up with Marilyn Manson, because she wanted a ring and he wouldn’t cave. She and Alex date briefly, then she and Alex stop seeing each other and magically Evan and Marilyn are back together and Alex is making ‘Straw Dogs’ with Kate and they start dating. It’s not rocket science, Evan was using Alex to make Marilyn jealous. How else would he react knowing she was dating one of the hottest guys on the planet when he looks like an autopsy gone wrong?
I think he looks amazing at the Paleyfest panel and who gives a crap who he dates? He can stick it anywhere he wants as far as I’m concerned, and more power to him.

JustStupid @ 03/07/2011 at 8:14 pm

@Belle:

Yes, let’s see him marry her and bury the rest of his career.

Yuck, he's a climber @ 03/07/2011 at 9:16 pm

@Sarah: @Missed it: nop, she ended things because Alex like is a player, she was trying with all the actress to get more press attention.
ERW said “Alex’s **** was too weak” really. :)
*** ***
Lainey’s words: “But Skarsgard? Vain, weak, dumb. And poor Evan must have been confused and hurt, fertile emotional territory for a predatory monster. Shortly afterwards, she and Marilyn Manson had not only reunited, they also announced their engagement. “

HE HAS A TYPE @ 03/07/2011 at 9:37 pm

blonde
thin
a bit dumb
love the booze / drugs (http://bit.ly/1gomMk) google for more
short
famous
————–
the big difference is that Amanda is a actually TALENTED and make movies.

Becks.is.confused.. @ 03/07/2011 at 9:47 pm

I’m lost…he’s gay, famewhore, dating a *****, dated whores, metrosexual, stupid, talentless..I can’t get this straight …I think I’d just stick to SERIOUS RELATIONSHIPS AND REAL ACTORS such as Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson, There is the Talent peopleee!!! Twilight…

Cold path to stardom @ 03/07/2011 at 10:25 pm

@Becks.is.confused..: Fixed for you:
he’s gay (I don’t think so), famewhore (hell yes), dating a ***** (there are different kind of whores), dated whores (nah), metrosexual (well, he use more make-up, and had a lot of work done, find old pictures of him), stupid (sometimes), talentless (yep, most of the time).

I can’t wait for season 4! But…shouldn’t Eric be walking…nekkid? :P

Becks.is.confused.. @ 03/07/2011 at 10:59 pm

@Cold path to stardom: why is he a famewhore…he’s promoting the show he is starring…is not like he’s on other people premieres to get photographed…idk…

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 » Show All