Gisele Bundchen: Bikini Babe in Brazil

Gisele Bundchen: Bikini Babe in Brazil

Gisele Bundchen rocks a teeny bikini as she makes her way to the pool at her hotel on Sunday (March 6) in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.

The 30-year-old Brazilian model is in town for Rio’s Carnival – she’ll be featured in one of the local parades!

Gisele and husband Tom Brady landed in Rio on Saturday and are eager to take part in the festivities!

15+ pictures inside of Gisele Bundchen in a bikini in Brazil…

gisele bundchen bikini hotel pool brazil 01
gisele bundchen bikini hotel pool brazil 16

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

What this i hate they boring ,, XX _ XX

wow she looks HOT!

Jared compelet post ,becuze they nothing

wow! she makes me feel pretty good about my body. she loos gross!

Hot dam*! she reminds me of Elle Macpherson.

If i see they, miley, or some old celebs like i dont want visit today jjared.com

@lola_uk: good for you. keep loving your body sitting on your chair in mom and dads basement working at McDonalds.

Illllk what happend to her?

There pics from Tom at the pool , too. The guy is a boyfriend from one of her sisters

She is beautiful!

Body body body ^__^ but rosie so pretty

Damn, she’s gorgeous!

better fat than looking like this tranny

can’t wait to hear the fat girl brigade come through.

She lost those baby fat quickly. She has a great stomach! But no waistline it seems. I think her body’s always have that boy shape and when she model she had to swing her hips right or left to get that shapely hip curve. Her body looks great however!

nice body! and look at that guy checking her out lol

that lucky *****

well Elle is nicknamed the body and she is 6’0 tall and even lankier than Gisele has ever been. Also no waist but they have GREAT abs! Long arms,legs,neck,bone structure are more important in modeling than some thick/hip/ratio crap. That’s not important. Gisele is a superb model because she can pose with this long beautiful body. Short girls would look like stubby fools trying to pose.

Gisele looks great!! fat women please stop hating!

ahhh she has the life! *jealous*

That is an ugly woman, but very ugly!

I would never understand why people pay millions to see someone walking and wearing clothes. Our perception is fkd

@22 well its better than our perception of stupid no talent train wreck reality stars becoming famous isn’t it?

@Player: for your information (not trying to brag) I’m a 2nd year Medical School Student. AND (also for your information) I don’t work (not that there’s anything inherently wrong with working at McDonalds). So, there you go, “player”.

It makes me wanna puke. Is this what u call a hot body? No wonder, since most of u are total idiots. She has the body of a man, a skinny one, she has no curves, no shapes, nada. Any other comment is useless.

I am 20 pounds away from summer so God help me, it’s around the corner lol.

At least she is thin and toned and not thin and flabby. that’s the worst! ala Kate Moss/Alessandra Ambrosio/Paris Hilton.

I think she looks perfect! Like she was made to live on the beach and wear a bikini. What I do know is she made me wish spring weren’t right around the corner, that’s for sure!!!!

I am thin and skinny like Gisele and trust me, fat girls hate on me constantly too. Its nothing new. they wish they could rock a bikini,short shorts and skinny jeans without ripping them.,

@lola_uk: and we care about some anonymous poster’s life because why?

@XYZ: Please don’t refer to her as just another “sex symbol” hot body blah blah type. she is SOOOOO much more than that. aka an icon of all models. Let the other girls be “hot” Gisele is above that.

CanadaGirl @ 03/06/2011 at 3:44 pm

Sweet, Jesus. the haters are going to H-O-W-L…..!!!!!!!! LOL

CanadaGirl @ 03/06/2011 at 3:46 pm

@Vanessa: I’m 6ft and thin too and I get plenty of hate from women of all ages. Haters gonna hate. G looks amazing. Top model in the world no one can touch her success.

Glamourous @ 03/06/2011 at 3:51 pm

All you hear is:
-She’s too skinny.
-She’s manly.
-Guys hate this body type.
************
I think the guy’s expression in the black shorts says it all. His eyes don’t leave her body for one second because it’s so beautiful. Men want her badly.

forcheapsake @ 03/06/2011 at 3:59 pm

@CanadaGirl: first thing i thought too! LOL haters are gonna hate these pictures!!!!

has this always been her body? i swear i saw a waist on the photos my gos if you cover her boobs she look like one skinny man, not saying to hate so save your comments about it, anybody has to be crazy or blind to say she has curves

You haters say the same old same old. WE GET IT ALREADY! It doesn’t change the fact that she is The Last Supermodel and richest one on the face of this earth. Enjoy looking at pictures of a person you don’t like! what a life! must be fun. lol

She has no waist! she’s straight up and down.
Sorry but her body here is gross and no i’m not fat, far from it and i like being thin and i like models such as Elle because although they are skinny they have curves!
We are not jealous or haters just because we think her body looks gross here (in magazines she looks better), her face however has always been manly and too strong for my liking, i like soft features such as miranda kerr’s because it’s more feminine.
I guess I could say to all of those who object that you probably look like men since you take offense as if someone had called you ugly personally! see how immature that is? don’t dish it out if you can’t take it, that is all.

I don’t recall anyone saying she had tons of curves here, where did that come from? She has a perfect body for her profession which is Modeling. She isn’t a Plastic Playboy model or cheap 50 cent video model where having lots of curves is important. She is a friggin model who has to look graceful and fit small sizes. chill out with the “she has no curves stuff” no one even said that, lol.

Yep fat mama brigade is here indeed!

EXCLUSIVE: 14th Annual America’s Most Wanted Celebrity Body Parts

When it comes to figures, Jennifer Aniston’s is pretty flawless. But for those looking for some help from the scalpel, long, lean and supermodel-y beat out the petite “girl-next-door” look in 2010.

Aniston came in second for the “Most Desired Female Body” on the 14th Annual “Famed Hottest Looks” survey, compiled by Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeons Dr. Richard Fleming and Dr. Toby Mayer.

Even after giving birth in December 2009, Brazilian-born supermodel Gisele Bundchen was the most requested body by the doctors’ patients.

“Different body types are represented on the list because most women are shaped differently and want to look naturally beautiful,” explained Dr. Fleming. “Some women want the lean look like Gisele, while others want to retain their roundness – just not too round. Men, on the other hand, all want a six-pack regardless of their body type.”

@JJ:
Elle????? she is straight up and down too, lol. Miranda???? she is so tiny. stfu. Cabbage patches will never have a Gisele like career.

LOL…

British women were always more interested in their bust than their bottom until Latino curves, as seen on Jennifer Lopez and the supermodel Gisele Bundchen, burst on to the scene in the 1990s.

The US singer of Puerto Rican descent and the Brazilian model were the trigger that led American and European women to shift their attention from their front to their behind, following the example of the Latin countries, according to plastic surgeon Luiz Toledo. “Women started turning up in clinics with pictures of Gisele Bundchen saying they wanted to look like her. She started the trend,” he said.

knowitall @ 03/06/2011 at 4:24 pm

She has the perfect shape for a model. No curves, no breasts no hips..the clothes are suppose to fit like if they were on a hanger..the designers don’t want curvy on their runways. It’s all about the clothes not the body.

I had a fansite for Gisele back in the day; almost every one who wanted added was a man. at least 20 a day with a sprinkling of girls in between.
Probably the same men who vote for her every year for 10 years on askmen.com and all those other stupid hot lists every year.

What Giselle made to you hate her?? Oh c’mom, her body is much better than your. It’s not you that is famous, rich . . .

The Meryl Streep of models.

this is what a model is supposed to look like, no doubt about it. But i also don’t like her body. It is very masculine, whoever doesn’t see that is just lying to themselves. And what happened to her chest? she’s like an A cup nowadays.

Brazilian Barbie

@Vanessa: Maybe a too much strong comment, don’t you think?

Man’s body and man’s face

Yes !!! Giselle is a man

i n f a m o u s l y c o o l @ 03/06/2011 at 5:33 pm

gross

I saw Gisele’s haters, now talk about GROSS> you girls could never be worth 150 mill.

I made a comment while back that she had her breast implant removed years ago, and people gave me a thumbs down that she never had breast implants. Look at pictures when she was in her early 20s, she had much larger breasts. It was her breast that gave her that killer body she had. I have been wanting to be a model for a while and I like to read about models even before they become famous. Read “The Ugly truth about Beautiful Women”. Her former agency outted her about her implants..She had bad blood between her and Elite Agency when she left them for IMG, and one of the Elite people told the author that she had implants which she does not like to talk about.

She always reminded me of a skinny more model version of Joss Stone. anyone see it? Joss is a chubbier version of Gise.

@LadyB: Yeah Her breasts are just about as famous as she is. In fact Gisele’s breasts are more talked about than most other models are! hahahaha

WICKED WENCH @ 03/06/2011 at 6:05 pm

Yuck – and I”m an athlete. I think the 80′s supermodels were so much more attractive then their contemporary counterparts.

WICKED WENCH @ 03/06/2011 at 6:05 pm

Gah anyone with a little bit of extra meat gets call fat and anyone who has no fat also gets made fun of. geeez. everyone has different types of bodies. Gisele would look funny in a rap music video and a rap music video model would look funny in a versace gown.

notreally @ 03/06/2011 at 6:08 pm

She has no waist. But I didnt have a famous bf. I must be dumb.

I dunno bout half of you, but when I “hate” a celebrity or don’t find them appealing I don’t look them up….

notreally @ 03/06/2011 at 6:14 pm

@Brad: Personally, I dont look up to her. That’s why I dont like so many people looking up to her for I still dont know why.

She has no waist. She just has no curves at all and has the body of a tall young guy. There is nothing feminine or sexy about her. I thought having a baby would make her body more rounded but it hasn’t.

Gisele was made fun of all throughout school for being too skinny. seems like not much has changed…kudos to her for not letting it stop her!!!!!! I wonder where those classmates of hers are at now?….

@notreally: can”t people choose who they want to look up to? you have no say in that. If you don’t like it, well tough. move on already and go admire someone whom you do think is worth your while. It’s not that hard.

notreally @ 03/06/2011 at 6:33 pm

@Gis: Have you noticed how many people are bullied at school?

People need to remember that after birth Gisele has done alot of high fashion which requires you to be skinny when your biggest competition is Anja Rubik and Freja Beha. Gisele didn’t go back to doing sexy brands like Versace or Dolce&Gabbana where the extra curves are more excepted…she went for Vogue Italy,Balenciaga,Isabel Marant etc…..extreme high fashion. Show me an extreme high fashion model with a Kim Kardashian body and I will give you a cookie (and the other half to Gisele).

Ugly thin, anorexic
There is nothing attractive about this girl

You know who police womens bodies best? other women.

@yeep: That’s why anorexia exists.

wow all people have different body types and some women cannot gain weight, quit hatin! Her bod made her millions so I think not many have any room to criticize.

I read an excerpt of the book/article you mentioned, and I have to say it’s drivel.
Sure there are a small minority of women do “dig for compliments” but attractive women can be even more self-conscious than their plainer female counterparts. I say this because women can be cruel to one another (not sure if you’ve noticed…lol) and will be especially cruel to attractive women because of jealousy and female competition.
Attractive women are people too and can feel the sting of harsh words and looks just as much as other females. The problem is compounded when it’s more than one person behaving this way towards her. It plants a seed of self-doubt, which is wrong. Why should an attractive women suffer because of the insecurities of jealous women?
Your post is rife with contradiction: Gisele only had a killer body because of implants (not true. she was called the “Boobs from Brazil” pre-implants); you want to be a model, but criticize the beauty industry; you believe the vacuous/one-sided/dated writings of whoever the person is that wrote silliness you allude to.
I’ve modelled a bit and if it’s a profession that you want you better develop a thick skin. Models sometimes alter their appearance cosmetically, but a lot of people do, so to criticize an industry that is all about appearance is ludicrous. Tens of thousands of women have breast augmentation each year – are they all models? No. So to judge Gisele (and not other women) for it is silly as she would have done it for her job.
Choose a platform and stick with it because you’re coming at it from all directions.

If I was in love with my bf and even more someone who was kind of a Tom Brady I wouldnt be insecure at all. If Gisele is insecure then she must be dumb.

If #73 was based on my comment then I have to say… Did I say she was insecure? Find excerpts of the book and read it and then jump in the “conversation.”

Ya'llCan'tHandleDA_TRUTH! @ 03/06/2011 at 7:09 pm

Tom and his hair, whooooo. Jared u should’ve got more photos of him

I love Gisele as much as the next person, but there’s nothing about her body to die for, she looks anorexic and too toned, even her boobs have muscles in them. I think the hot Tom Brady has more curves than her and that makes no sense, especially since she’s supposed to be the woman. She’s never had a shape or been curvy IMO, but I like her body for a supermodel because it looks better that way in clothes on runways and stuff. Gisele wasn’t this toned before, at least I didn’t think so.

I ain’t a skinny nothing, I go between size 10 and 11, in Hollywood probably a size 4 if that’s what Kim Kardashian is wearing. but I have a nice flat tummy (though it may be a little soft, I never workout) I got a nice butt and nice boobs. I prefer my own body, if I were a stripper I’d be top commodity but I’ve got more class than that. If I wanted to be model then yes I’d rather have Gi’s old less tone body, but I don’t wanna be a model and her body doesn’t look good in these shots. So call me a fat jealous fat faced Adriana Lima lover all day long. I don’t like Adriana either, I’m just stating facts.

Body Type @ 03/06/2011 at 7:11 pm

Gisele has an ectomorph body type, so she’s genetically inclined to being thin and sinewy. Dramatic curves aren’t in her DNA, but she looks great with what she has.

Jokergurl @ 03/06/2011 at 7:38 pm

She has an athletic body, but I think she might also have a mesomorph frame which means she’s lucky, she’s more lean muscle and does not accumulate fat. Plus if she still does that kickboxing then yes she’s thin because it burns 500 calories an hour, plus if she does other martial arts she’s bound to look like this. She probably runs five miles a day because she has a long distance runners frame. She’s never been fat, and more you weight train the more cut you get. She’s not rail thin either, or anorexic, that is ALL muscle folks :) So ***** all you want some of you FATTIES! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

exactly. Anorexics don’t have muscles popping out but rather tons of bones showing. Gisele is a perfect model and its the reason why she is SOOOO in demand because she isn’t sickly thin like most high fashion models today and she isn’t stubby/thick like those boring catalogue models. It gives her room to model for high fashion or commercial.

@Ya’llCan’tHandleDA_TRUTH!: actually I think you stated your opinion in a mature manner and it makes your post more meaningful then some of these tweens only coming here to say “ewww,ugly,gross” etc…so kudos to you for at least stating your opinion in a better way. I too like curves and its all pretty to look at and what not, but for Gisele’s particular profession, its not even needed, so I don’t see why some women feel the need to bring it up.

I don’t get it.
I wouldn’t want her body or her face, so how did she get so far in the modeling world?

Who wants to look like her?!
Seriously?

my mom said me and my sister made her go from a C to an A after breastfeeding. Teets shrink from it.

riri that’s fine. no one should ever wish for anyone’s face or body. That’s when plastic surgery nightmares happen.

I wanna look like her, to hell with Maniston!

If the name on this body was not Giselle Bundchen, JJ won’t call it a hot body. There’s nothing “hot” about her figure. Boobs look deflated, she has no curves (straight line) and her flat tummy looks old, like the stomach of a wannabe 50 yr. ol woman.

UGLY…xyz you’re so right. Makes me wonder why anyone would spend millions to get her to pose for ads. There are so many “more worthy”, beautiful young models out there who are really HOT.

Body Type @ 03/06/2011 at 8:30 pm

Mesomorphs are muscular but they tend to be thick, broad, and not lanky.
Gisele is an ectomorph: small framed, long and lean, thin, little body fat.

@Issabelita:

and those young fresh newbies maybe don’t make magazines fly off the shelves or clothes fly off the racks. Let me guess you think “modeling” is someone smiling in a Colgate toothpaste ad looking “pretty” right? lol
Modeling is about selling mass product (a good model that is) and that is one of Gisele’s legacies. everything she models for, sells like crazy. THAT is a models job. Staring at a camera with a vapid look is not modeling. lol well at least the girl won’t last for more than a season that is…no matter how pretty she is. FACT. (Cheryl Teigs said it best just recently on Oprah) so its doesn’t matter if you,your mom,your dad,your best friend or your boyfriend thinks she is ugly. She sells well; therefore majority thinks otherwise.

Gisele is hot!

not everyone likes big thick curvy women…..those types usually come along with steady weight gain each year and cellulite under them jeans. ick.

Gisele is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen! I love her and Tom Brady and I think Bridget probably posts a lot of negative comments about her. Gisele is a great mom and has an amazing body, but is also very generous!

This she-man has a HUGE schnozz.

At the beginning of her career, she was 15 to 20 pounds heavier. Just look at her identical twin to see what she used to look like.

I give this marriage two years, tops.

holy Sh!t what happen to Gisele and her uber-body….she’s starting to look like heidi klum…gross

Obviously she stopped showing her baby Ben BECAUSE Ben doesn’t look like Tom Brady at all!!! LOL

Shes the color of a dorito

And that is a savanna gazelle alright….so ugly!

wow figure is so hot and sexy, i love this girl.

Great bikini and hot body. Are you people insane?

She’s a fashion model not a swimsuit model, but looks pretty good in a bikini.

first of all, what body is perfect??????????????? Some like short and curvy,some prefer tall and thin. there is NO perfect body we all have different perceptions of it. I like tall thin model-esque bodies. I find them more regal and expensive looking. While short girls are more “cute”. My friend thinks Im crazy and thinks Kim Kardashian bodies are perfect and I think she’s crazy. so there, we are all even. and none of us will ever like the same thing. DEAL with it. Until some of you made tons of money off your body, I suggest you not judge so critically. It’s kind of irrelevant. I doubt anyone would even give half of you girls a penny to see your body let alone 150 million.

I get told I look like Gisele all the time. the other time people tell me I look like a model. I could think of worse things to be told, thats for sure. For instance my friend got told she looked like Ricki Lake, hahahaha.

Her stomach area looks unattractive. Everything else looks fine to me because I’m tall and thin too.

thought it was jennifer aniston

She doesn’t have a classically sexy body but she does have the sort of frame that makes for a good clothes hanger and has that statuesque presence which is why she’s a good model. Models are not necessarily supposed to represent feminine beauty. Btw even if she were to gain 30lb I can guarantee she wouldn’t suddenly sprout hips and boobs – she would still have an androgynous build just a bigger one since her body fat distribution (which you can’t change) is a more masculine type. I think Giselle may look her best 5-10lb heavier but in reality she isn’t significantly underweight, it’s more that people are so used to seeing overweight that they accept that as normal. Giselle may be 10lb underweight, but the thing is many people are 70lb *overweight* and more. That’s got to mess with our perception.

ewwwwwwwwww! @ 03/07/2011 at 7:19 am

Her body is disgusting!

@Annie: Sorry, but I dont agree with you when you say for example models are not necessarily supposed to represent feminine beauty. I think female models wear feminine clothes and must have feminine bodies to show them off better so the designer can sell even more. I dont like ‘masculine’ clothes. Do I explain myself?

@robot – Depends very much on the type of modelling and clothes. That’s why I said ‘not necessarily’. I believe Giselle has been focusing more on ‘high fashion’ lately and high fashion is really more about artistic weirdness rather than beauty or wearability of the clothes. Generally high fashion models are not beautiful but rather unusual and striking looking. I agree I don’t think Giselle is ideal for Victoria’s secret. Vogue is more her thing.

Anonymous @ 03/07/2011 at 8:04 am

Wow! These pictures are gross! Tom looks hideous with the hair and Gisele…ugh…just nasty. And what is she doing in a Pantene shirt — Pantene is a NON-NATURAL hair product that has LOTS of chemicals and tests on animals. It completely goes against her so-called “natural” philosophy!!! But then again, I am not surprised as she is a hypocrite on so many levels

Pantene paid her and she forgot about the environment.Major hypocrite

CanadaGirl @ 03/06/2011 at 3:46 pm -4

———————————————————————–
Giselle is a great mode and it is no wonder that she is so successful. She has the body of a young tall man and in the fashion world of today (anorexic girls) she looks perfect.

Outside her life of modelling, she isn’t beautiful or attractive in the eyes of most people because of her extreme height and thin body. It isn’t jealousy, it simply isn’t pleasant to look at a woman who is so masculine.

robot @ 03/07/2011 at 7:20 am 0

————————————————————-
In the fashion world of today models have to be VERY slim and look anorexic in order to get work. Many of them have the bodies of young boys rather than women and I suppose the fact that the fashion industry is controlled mostly by gay men has something to do with this image. In the past there were fuller and more shapely models but the young girls who go into this industry today are forced to starve themselves if they want to succeed at all.

Everyone is obsessed with being thin and there is no doubt that young girls and even children have been influenced by this dreadful vogue. Consequently we see so many cases of anorexia and other disorders.

@Michelle: aww yes just like Dolce&Gabbana whom are GAY loved and made famous Cindy Crawford,Linda Evangelista,Christy Turlington,and now loving Alessandra Ambrosio,Candice Swanepoel,Izabel Goulart,,,,just like Nicolas Ghesire of Balenciaga whom is gay loving Miranda Kerr or just like Ricardo Tishi is Givenchy loving Adriana Lima,Candice Swanepoel,Izabel Goulart…..sorry but you didn’t make your point. the other half like to say she f*ed her way to the top, yet all the gay men made her famous? contradictory hypocrites!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey toxic wrong thread troll… lol

Dear bjv #9,
Gisele’s lucky number is 9.

@Ruth – I don’t agree that everyone is obsessed with being thin. Most every woman who has a naturally slender or boyish frame has had to deal with with rude comments insinuating they MUST be either anorexic/bulemic or on coke/meth. I get these comments and I’m not even particularly thin (I have a body similar to Paris Hilton, not thin really, but with wide shoulders and thin arms that can give the impression of thinness in certain clothes. If I gain any weight it goes straight to my stomach rather than ‘curves’). Obviously the people making these comments are not obsessed with being thin or looking ‘boyish’ since clearly they dislike this look and are in no hurry to become thin themselves. In fact I’d say ‘skinny bashing’ is more of a vogue than being skinny right now.

ia many fashion models are on the too thin side, although the bulk of the difference between a fashion model and an ‘average’ woman isn’t thinness per se, it’s more build. Most women would not look like these models even if they were to become anorexic.

What is most ridiculous is that she calls herself a curvy model… ha ha.

@Linds: are you serious? she does not. Fashion has always called her that. She did bring back the healthy,tan, look though as opposed to the pale anorexic waif look.

here is what Gis helped push off the runways of the late 90s: (I say kudos)

@Annie: No alot of people are not obsessed with being thin and like their curves. but alot of people ARE.

I like and can appreciate all types but For models I don’t like to look at a stubby girl with short legs and no neck in fashion photography. I can see why they aren’t wanted as models. It looks cheap. They are great sprawled on a poster in a frat boys bedroom though. See there is a “type” for everything.

“If you’re 16 years old, and you think the only difference between you and Gisele is your waistline and not your busted face, here’s some advice: fill up the Paxil because life is going to be reaaally sad.”
— Daniel Tosh

I think she is absolutely stunning but 10 lbs would do wonders on her beauty. Just 10. and she will be perfect again.

It happens @ 03/07/2011 at 11:55 am

She’s lost her waistline.

Is she healthy? that’s all that matters. Not all of us have waists..not all of us have thin bodies or curvier bodies..every woman is different. Personally I love a softer tummy, more boobs and some hips and a waist indentation..but that is me. Everyone is different. We sure don’t pick on men’s bodies the way we do females.
Live and let live people.

The worst part of it all is if she appeared with any more weight on her everyone would be calling her fat and preggers and she needs to lose weight blah blah blah. She really is damned if she doesn’t, damned if she does.

lol look at Tom’s ex baby mama drama’s bod. boxy as can be with raindrop teets. ugh scary face too. http://img143.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=93959_Bridget_Moynahan_HOT_shoot0006_122_379lo.jpg

Pretty Ka @ 03/07/2011 at 7:33 pm

@JJ: I object to the word ‘gross’. You may not like what you see, but this is a healthy woman who loves to exercise, and it shows! To me, gross is someone -fat or skinny- who does not love herself and does not take care of her body. The body is a temple, and Gisele takes care of that temple :)

Pretty Ka @ 03/07/2011 at 7:38 pm

I want to have toned muscles like that on my abdomen!!!

Her body is so disturbing…..
She has no waist what so ever! No shape, no curves, nothing!

@Sarah: I don’t think that it’s about how thin she is, but about the shape of her body….. She always had that shape- but now that she’s a little older- it looks worst than ever.

pure marketing, you have been brainwashed! she is extremely skinny!!
look at this photo http://www.imagebam.com/image/9aa9df122575367

I’m the kind of perv that when I see a hot couple, I automatically want to see them having sex. Like, I want to be there live when it happens. Too much?

But when they’re really, really goodlooking, like cut from Zeus goodlooking, it’s almost biological isn’t it? Programmed into our DNA? No? Fine then. I’m a perv.

Check out Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady in Brazil for Carnival. Talk about a lifetime experience. Now that’s what I want to do one day. Etalk has never covered Carnival I don’t think. With all these celebrities there, it might be a thing though, non? Look at Jude Law getting all cheesed up with a cougar with his tan and his chest hair. Amazing, right?

Jude of course was one half of a couple I would totally have wanted to watch having sex. RIP Jude & Sienna. But Gisele and Tom are still apparently going strong. And drunk and sweaty and kissing in the parade. I mean… are you telling me that’s not a turn-on? She’s ridiculous. He’s ridiculous. And together it’s so much quiveration ridiculous. Also, that’s a body you simply cannot buy.

PS. Someone has obviously recovered from post-season foot surgery. But when is Tom ever going to win a Super Bowl for his supermodel? I wonder if that’s the universe’s way of saying – dude, you already have 3 rings, and now you’re f-cking the hottest sh-t ever. There’s a limit to what we can give you.

Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/2011/03/07/gisele-bundchen-tom-brady-balcony-in-brazil/#ixzz1G6RNa9DM

well I hope some of you mean people feel better today about yourselves.

All Brazilian websites are reporting she has been sick with a virus and its what caused her to lose weight. 6-10 lbs.

so for all you judging, there is a reason for this and I hope you feel better.

ofcourse, a virus!! but you’re so naive!

@Michelle: Nice try, but it’s totally jealousy. Women like to hate on women they find more attractive and are more sexually appealing to men. Thats why people hate on Gisele. Commenting to canadagirl about how people look at tall gals and give dirty looks cause theyre masculine shows that youre a little jealous yourself. Dont hate cause your a short little troll.

Sven Judycki @ 03/19/2011 at 12:45 am

Gisele Bundchen is looking very awesome in bikini,I can see her boobs she very hot. http://brochuresprintingservices.com

I WANT TO FIKING HER… OH… YEAH…