Gisele Bundchen: Bikini Babe in Brazil

Gisele Bundchen: Bikini Babe in Brazil

Gisele Bundchen rocks a teeny bikini as she makes her way to the pool at her hotel on Sunday (March 6) in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.

The 30-year-old Brazilian model is in town for Rio’s Carnival – she’ll be featured in one of the local parades!

Gisele and husband Tom Brady landed in Rio on Saturday and are eager to take part in the festivities!

15+ pictures inside of Gisele Bundchen in a bikini in Brazil…

gisele bundchen bikini hotel pool brazil 01

• Young Jeezy drank from a $20,000 bottle of Moet- TMZ
  • Watch James David Carter get a four chair turn on The Voice- Gossip Cop
  • Read a recap of the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Director George Sluizer has died at the age of 82- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Claudia Galanti shows off major cleavage in Milan- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 » Show All

Man’s body and man’s face

Yes !!! Giselle is a man

i n f a m o u s l y c o o l @ 03/06/2011 at 5:33 pm

gross

I saw Gisele’s haters, now talk about GROSS> you girls could never be worth 150 mill.

I made a comment while back that she had her breast implant removed years ago, and people gave me a thumbs down that she never had breast implants. Look at pictures when she was in her early 20s, she had much larger breasts. It was her breast that gave her that killer body she had. I have been wanting to be a model for a while and I like to read about models even before they become famous. Read “The Ugly truth about Beautiful Women”. Her former agency outted her about her implants..She had bad blood between her and Elite Agency when she left them for IMG, and one of the Elite people told the author that she had implants which she does not like to talk about.

She always reminded me of a skinny more model version of Joss Stone. anyone see it? Joss is a chubbier version of Gise.

@LadyB: Yeah Her breasts are just about as famous as she is. In fact Gisele’s breasts are more talked about than most other models are! hahahaha

WICKED WENCH @ 03/06/2011 at 6:05 pm

Yuck – and I”m an athlete. I think the 80′s supermodels were so much more attractive then their contemporary counterparts.

WICKED WENCH @ 03/06/2011 at 6:05 pm

Gah anyone with a little bit of extra meat gets call fat and anyone who has no fat also gets made fun of. geeez. everyone has different types of bodies. Gisele would look funny in a rap music video and a rap music video model would look funny in a versace gown.

notreally @ 03/06/2011 at 6:08 pm

She has no waist. But I didnt have a famous bf. I must be dumb.

I dunno bout half of you, but when I “hate” a celebrity or don’t find them appealing I don’t look them up….

notreally @ 03/06/2011 at 6:14 pm

@Brad: Personally, I dont look up to her. That’s why I dont like so many people looking up to her for I still dont know why.

She has no waist. She just has no curves at all and has the body of a tall young guy. There is nothing feminine or sexy about her. I thought having a baby would make her body more rounded but it hasn’t.

Gisele was made fun of all throughout school for being too skinny. seems like not much has changed…kudos to her for not letting it stop her!!!!!! I wonder where those classmates of hers are at now?….

@notreally: can”t people choose who they want to look up to? you have no say in that. If you don’t like it, well tough. move on already and go admire someone whom you do think is worth your while. It’s not that hard.

notreally @ 03/06/2011 at 6:33 pm

@Gis: Have you noticed how many people are bullied at school?

People need to remember that after birth Gisele has done alot of high fashion which requires you to be skinny when your biggest competition is Anja Rubik and Freja Beha. Gisele didn’t go back to doing sexy brands like Versace or Dolce&Gabbana where the extra curves are more excepted…she went for Vogue Italy,Balenciaga,Isabel Marant etc…..extreme high fashion. Show me an extreme high fashion model with a Kim Kardashian body and I will give you a cookie (and the other half to Gisele).

Ugly thin, anorexic
There is nothing attractive about this girl

You know who police womens bodies best? other women.

@yeep: That’s why anorexia exists.

wow all people have different body types and some women cannot gain weight, quit hatin! Her bod made her millions so I think not many have any room to criticize.

I read an excerpt of the book/article you mentioned, and I have to say it’s drivel.
Sure there are a small minority of women do “dig for compliments” but attractive women can be even more self-conscious than their plainer female counterparts. I say this because women can be cruel to one another (not sure if you’ve noticed…lol) and will be especially cruel to attractive women because of jealousy and female competition.
Attractive women are people too and can feel the sting of harsh words and looks just as much as other females. The problem is compounded when it’s more than one person behaving this way towards her. It plants a seed of self-doubt, which is wrong. Why should an attractive women suffer because of the insecurities of jealous women?
Your post is rife with contradiction: Gisele only had a killer body because of implants (not true. she was called the “Boobs from Brazil” pre-implants); you want to be a model, but criticize the beauty industry; you believe the vacuous/one-sided/dated writings of whoever the person is that wrote silliness you allude to.
I’ve modelled a bit and if it’s a profession that you want you better develop a thick skin. Models sometimes alter their appearance cosmetically, but a lot of people do, so to criticize an industry that is all about appearance is ludicrous. Tens of thousands of women have breast augmentation each year – are they all models? No. So to judge Gisele (and not other women) for it is silly as she would have done it for her job.
Choose a platform and stick with it because you’re coming at it from all directions.

If I was in love with my bf and even more someone who was kind of a Tom Brady I wouldnt be insecure at all. If Gisele is insecure then she must be dumb.

If #73 was based on my comment then I have to say… Did I say she was insecure? Find excerpts of the book and read it and then jump in the “conversation.”

Ya'llCan'tHandleDA_TRUTH! @ 03/06/2011 at 7:09 pm

Tom and his hair, whooooo. Jared u should’ve got more photos of him

I love Gisele as much as the next person, but there’s nothing about her body to die for, she looks anorexic and too toned, even her boobs have muscles in them. I think the hot Tom Brady has more curves than her and that makes no sense, especially since she’s supposed to be the woman. She’s never had a shape or been curvy IMO, but I like her body for a supermodel because it looks better that way in clothes on runways and stuff. Gisele wasn’t this toned before, at least I didn’t think so.

I ain’t a skinny nothing, I go between size 10 and 11, in Hollywood probably a size 4 if that’s what Kim Kardashian is wearing. but I have a nice flat tummy (though it may be a little soft, I never workout) I got a nice butt and nice boobs. I prefer my own body, if I were a stripper I’d be top commodity but I’ve got more class than that. If I wanted to be model then yes I’d rather have Gi’s old less tone body, but I don’t wanna be a model and her body doesn’t look good in these shots. So call me a fat jealous fat faced Adriana Lima lover all day long. I don’t like Adriana either, I’m just stating facts.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 » Show All