Gisele Bundchen: Bikini Babe in Brazil

Gisele Bundchen: Bikini Babe in Brazil

Gisele Bundchen rocks a teeny bikini as she makes her way to the pool at her hotel on Sunday (March 6) in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.

The 30-year-old Brazilian model is in town for Rio’s Carnival – she’ll be featured in one of the local parades!

Gisele and husband Tom Brady landed in Rio on Saturday and are eager to take part in the festivities!

15+ pictures inside of Gisele Bundchen in a bikini in Brazil…

gisele bundchen bikini hotel pool brazil 01
gisele bundchen bikini hotel pool brazil 15
gisele bundchen bikini hotel pool brazil 16

Credit: Gabriel/Alex; Photos: AKM Images
Posted to: Bikini, Gisele Bundchen

Frazer Harrison/Getty

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 » Show All

thought it was jennifer aniston

She doesn’t have a classically sexy body but she does have the sort of frame that makes for a good clothes hanger and has that statuesque presence which is why she’s a good model. Models are not necessarily supposed to represent feminine beauty. Btw even if she were to gain 30lb I can guarantee she wouldn’t suddenly sprout hips and boobs – she would still have an androgynous build just a bigger one since her body fat distribution (which you can’t change) is a more masculine type. I think Giselle may look her best 5-10lb heavier but in reality she isn’t significantly underweight, it’s more that people are so used to seeing overweight that they accept that as normal. Giselle may be 10lb underweight, but the thing is many people are 70lb *overweight* and more. That’s got to mess with our perception.

ewwwwwwwwww! @ 03/07/2011 at 7:19 am

Her body is disgusting!

@Annie: Sorry, but I dont agree with you when you say for example models are not necessarily supposed to represent feminine beauty. I think female models wear feminine clothes and must have feminine bodies to show them off better so the designer can sell even more. I dont like ‘masculine’ clothes. Do I explain myself?

@robot – Depends very much on the type of modelling and clothes. That’s why I said ‘not necessarily’. I believe Giselle has been focusing more on ‘high fashion’ lately and high fashion is really more about artistic weirdness rather than beauty or wearability of the clothes. Generally high fashion models are not beautiful but rather unusual and striking looking. I agree I don’t think Giselle is ideal for Victoria’s secret. Vogue is more her thing.

Anonymous @ 03/07/2011 at 8:04 am

Wow! These pictures are gross! Tom looks hideous with the hair and Gisele…ugh…just nasty. And what is she doing in a Pantene shirt — Pantene is a NON-NATURAL hair product that has LOTS of chemicals and tests on animals. It completely goes against her so-called “natural” philosophy!!! But then again, I am not surprised as she is a hypocrite on so many levels

Pantene paid her and she forgot about the environment.Major hypocrite

CanadaGirl @ 03/06/2011 at 3:46 pm -4

@Vanessa: I’m 6ft and thin too and I get plenty of hate from women of all ages. Haters gonna hate. G looks amazing. Top model in the world no one can touch her success.
———————————————————————–
Giselle is a great mode and it is no wonder that she is so successful. She has the body of a young tall man and in the fashion world of today (anorexic girls) she looks perfect.

Outside her life of modelling, she isn’t beautiful or attractive in the eyes of most people because of her extreme height and thin body. It isn’t jealousy, it simply isn’t pleasant to look at a woman who is so masculine.

robot @ 03/07/2011 at 7:20 am 0

————————————————————-
In the fashion world of today models have to be VERY slim and look anorexic in order to get work. Many of them have the bodies of young boys rather than women and I suppose the fact that the fashion industry is controlled mostly by gay men has something to do with this image. In the past there were fuller and more shapely models but the young girls who go into this industry today are forced to starve themselves if they want to succeed at all.

Everyone is obsessed with being thin and there is no doubt that young girls and even children have been influenced by this dreadful vogue. Consequently we see so many cases of anorexia and other disorders.

@Michelle: aww yes just like Dolce&Gabbana whom are GAY loved and made famous Cindy Crawford,Linda Evangelista,Christy Turlington,and now loving Alessandra Ambrosio,Candice Swanepoel,Izabel Goulart,,,,just like Nicolas Ghesire of Balenciaga whom is gay loving Miranda Kerr or just like Ricardo Tishi is Givenchy loving Adriana Lima,Candice Swanepoel,Izabel Goulart…..sorry but you didn’t make your point. the other half like to say she f*ed her way to the top, yet all the gay men made her famous? contradictory hypocrites!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey toxic wrong thread troll… lol

Dear bjv #9,
Gisele’s lucky number is 9.

@Ruth – I don’t agree that everyone is obsessed with being thin. Most every woman who has a naturally slender or boyish frame has had to deal with with rude comments insinuating they MUST be either anorexic/bulemic or on coke/meth. I get these comments and I’m not even particularly thin (I have a body similar to Paris Hilton, not thin really, but with wide shoulders and thin arms that can give the impression of thinness in certain clothes. If I gain any weight it goes straight to my stomach rather than ‘curves’). Obviously the people making these comments are not obsessed with being thin or looking ‘boyish’ since clearly they dislike this look and are in no hurry to become thin themselves. In fact I’d say ‘skinny bashing’ is more of a vogue than being skinny right now.

ia many fashion models are on the too thin side, although the bulk of the difference between a fashion model and an ‘average’ woman isn’t thinness per se, it’s more build. Most women would not look like these models even if they were to become anorexic.

What is most ridiculous is that she calls herself a curvy model… ha ha.

@Linds: are you serious? she does not. Fashion has always called her that. She did bring back the healthy,tan, look though as opposed to the pale anorexic waif look.

here is what Gis helped push off the runways of the late 90s: (I say kudos)

@Annie: No alot of people are not obsessed with being thin and like their curves. but alot of people ARE.

I like and can appreciate all types but For models I don’t like to look at a stubby girl with short legs and no neck in fashion photography. I can see why they aren’t wanted as models. It looks cheap. They are great sprawled on a poster in a frat boys bedroom though. See there is a “type” for everything.

“If you’re 16 years old, and you think the only difference between you and Gisele is your waistline and not your busted face, here’s some advice: fill up the Paxil because life is going to be reaaally sad.”
— Daniel Tosh

I think she is absolutely stunning but 10 lbs would do wonders on her beauty. Just 10. and she will be perfect again.

It happens @ 03/07/2011 at 11:55 am

She’s lost her waistline.

Is she healthy? that’s all that matters. Not all of us have waists..not all of us have thin bodies or curvier bodies..every woman is different. Personally I love a softer tummy, more boobs and some hips and a waist indentation..but that is me. Everyone is different. We sure don’t pick on men’s bodies the way we do females.
Live and let live people.

The worst part of it all is if she appeared with any more weight on her everyone would be calling her fat and preggers and she needs to lose weight blah blah blah. She really is damned if she doesn’t, damned if she does.

lol look at Tom’s ex baby mama drama’s bod. boxy as can be with raindrop teets. ugh scary face too. http://img143.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=93959_Bridget_Moynahan_HOT_shoot0006_122_379lo.jpg

Pretty Ka @ 03/07/2011 at 7:33 pm

@JJ: I object to the word ‘gross’. You may not like what you see, but this is a healthy woman who loves to exercise, and it shows! To me, gross is someone -fat or skinny- who does not love herself and does not take care of her body. The body is a temple, and Gisele takes care of that temple :)

Pretty Ka @ 03/07/2011 at 7:38 pm

I want to have toned muscles like that on my abdomen!!!

Her body is so disturbing…..
She has no waist what so ever! No shape, no curves, nothing!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 » Show All