Suri Cruise: Katie Holmes' Hamburger Helper!

Suri Cruise: Katie Holmes' Hamburger Helper!

Katie Holmes and her daughter Suri Cruise stop at Vera’s Hamburgers for a bite to eat on Sunday (March 6) in Vancouver, Canada.

After filling up on hamburgers, the mother-daughter duo headed over to the set of Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol to visit Tom Cruise.

The day before, Katie and Suri, 4, had a fun-filled day together, complete with stops at a toy store, a cupcake shop, and Starbucks!

FYI: Katie is wearing a Jennifer Meyer Initial Necklace in “S” for Suri!

10+ pictures inside of Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise getting hamburgers…

suri cruise katie holmes hamburger helper 01
suri cruise katie holmes hamburger helper 02
suri cruise katie holmes hamburger helper 03
suri cruise katie holmes hamburger helper 04
suri cruise katie holmes hamburger helper 05
suri cruise katie holmes hamburger helper 06
suri cruise katie holmes hamburger helper 07
suri cruise katie holmes hamburger helper 08
suri cruise katie holmes hamburger helper 09
suri cruise katie holmes hamburger helper 10
suri cruise katie holmes hamburger helper 11

ABC

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 » Show All
siennagold @ 03/07/2011 at 12:53 am

One photo shows Suri with a pacifier?! Omigosh! The kid is 4 years old and she still uses a pacifier!

siennagold @ 03/07/2011 at 12:54 am

siennagold @ 03/07/2011 at 12:54 am

siennagold @ 03/07/2011 at 12:54 am

Jolly Folly @ 03/07/2011 at 1:05 am

@Annie

It IS a pacifier. I have three grandchildren under five and the 6/month old and two year old still use pacifiers. The kids are allowed to use them unlimited until 1-1/2. From 1-1/2 until 3 only at night and in the car on long trips and naps. At three only at night and sometime early into three years the binkie fairy comes.
And believe me, if you bring a three year old out with a pacifier in his/her mouth you get looks and often people will give you lectures on getting rid of it. Doctors don’t like them either because of the potential damage to teeth.
So Suri is basically 5 years old. Of course she is being criticized. This is totally amazing to me that they would still have her on a bottle and be giving her a pacifier at 5. Unbelievable.

Jokergurl @ 03/07/2011 at 1:13 am

Before there was not a pic of Suri with a pacifier, hours later there is. Yeah she should not have a pacifier. Seriously there are a lot of miserable sots on this site. :)

Wackjob Holmes @ 03/07/2011 at 1:19 am

Suri is stimming…

WE HAVE SEEN : High heels, make up, baby bottles, diapers, thousand dollar handbags, excessive sweets, out in night gowns, pajamas, no shoes, messy hair, no coat in the winter, temper tantrums, always shopping for toys, cupcakes, clothes, no friends her age, no car seat, horrible manners, and the list continues.
When I saw this pic of Suri with the pacifier I now truly believe Katie and Tom for that matter really are long gone….no one can get through to them what there parenting is doing to this kid! SAD!

jellybean @ 03/07/2011 at 1:30 am

Looking a mess! Please comb this kids hair! Plus Suri looks out of it.

Sucking on a pacifier at that age can affect her bite and her teeth. Ask any dentist. My sister had to get rid of my neice’s pacifier on advice of her child’s dentist.

Give it a rest people. If she was still using a pacifier, we would have seen it before now especially with all the pictures that are taken of her. Sometimes my kids found where I’d hidden theirs when they were older and wanted them again but it didn’t last and they never wanted them again.

@Tina:
Tina, get your head out of your as/s. She probably uses it all the time at home.
And why did you hide your kids pacifiers instead of just throwing them out? What was the point of keeping them where they could find them later?

i would suri herself would think she is too cool for a pacifier. one minute she’s 30 in heels with starbucks and the next she’s an infant. i don’t like people i don’t know on their parenting skill, but come on my dog could do a better job then these two!

This kid seems to eat a lot of crap food. I am not surprised to see her sucking on a dummy. She doesn’t have a normal life and most likely needs to comfort herself somehow.

Oh gosh she still puts that thing in her mouth! Terrible!

you can’t buy class… that for sure. full stop.

@car: spot on comment!!! Well done.

If you like crazy fun dance music and wanna help a brother out.

Go to http://www.reverbnation.com/neemz and PRESS LIKE when you get there.

Thanks <3

Britney Spears/Gaga covers too!

If you like crazy fun dance music and wanna help a brother out.

Go to http://www.reverbnation.com/neemz and PRESS LIKE when you get there.

Thanks <3

Britney Spears/Gaga covers too!

Grandma of Four @ 03/07/2011 at 5:23 am

I am BEYOND SPEECHLESS!!! WHAT is Suri doing with a BINKY in her mouth!?!? I almost had a fit when my first grandchild still had a Pacifier at 15 month old! This little girl is over 4! Do these parents have any sense at all???? Suri needs friends….little kids to socialize with and, hopefully, be able to see and learn appropriate behaviors for a 4 year old. WHY isn’t this little gal in school????? Katie can stay home and raise her child in an appropriate atmosphere while Tom works! Did these two never read HOW TO PARENT???

@Grandma of Four:
Yes, you are right! I was also shocked at first, but then were talking about Suri here. We all have been shocked by so many things when it cones to her that it’s really no surprise that she is parading around with a pacifier at practically 5. What will it be next? I shudder to think! UGH!@car:
Katie and Tom have this little girl so confused due to lack of good, appropriate parenting. They treat her as an adult but she is really just only 5 (in April, so were told). Who wouldn’t be confused?! Tom is beyond help. I was hoping that maybe Katie would at least have some sort of parenting skills but it is clear that she is too far gone as well.

Blindfire2011 @ 03/07/2011 at 5:45 am

Wow…can someone tell me why this child is sucking on pacifier at age 4?

JJ HAS Psychos @ 03/07/2011 at 5:46 am

So what if she uses a pacifier MY parents allowed me to use pacifiers until I did not want it any more, I was around five too and I did not turn out to be aa menace to society. I got acepted to an Ivy league univerisity and lead a normal happy life and no my parents are not Scientologist omg there’re Christians. Children should be allowed to make decisions ie potty traing or using a pacifier, what they feel comfortable with!!!! Stupid and irresponsible for people to state that Suri should be taken away from her parents because of this, when there are children who are really being neglected and abused out there.

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 » Show All