Blake Lively: Day Out with Christian Louboutin!

Blake Lively: Day Out with Christian Louboutin!

Blake Lively bundles up in a red lined coat on Monday (March 7) with luxury shoe designer Christian Louboutin in Paris, France.

The 23-year-old Gossip Girl actress dropped by the Louboutin boutique over the weekend to go shoe shopping and ended up having a private fitting with Christian!

Blake attended a Chanel dinner in her honor on Saturday with Vogue editor Anna Wintour and her daughter, Bee Shaffer!

blake lively day out christian louboutin 01

• Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

sligo kaz @ 03/07/2011 at 2:33 pm

i retarded

I don’t really like her

As a fashion lover I’m happy for her. All stars have the industry at their fingertips. Its a shame most of them could care less about fashion.

Girlfriend, stay with fashion.

don'tforget @ 03/07/2011 at 2:39 pm

ugh paps always overexpose people i like. we never see pics of her leaving her house in new york.

If she takes that job as the young carrie bradshaw her career will literally be over. she needs to ditch gossip girl to be taken seriously. hell she needs to put more effort into her acting to be taken seriously.

I’m jealous. I want Christian Louboutin to take me shopping.
But I still can’t figure out how Blake became such a “fashion” person. I don’t see it. It just came out of nowhere.

STUPID ****. SHE DATES EVERYONE AND I HATE HER UGLY HOE

Garfield's @ 03/07/2011 at 2:46 pm

@Celia: i bet its cuz shes really nice and developed friendships with designers and anna wintour. there is something endearing about her.

Fashion world, stop trying to make this bland and basic girl happen. Way more prettier girls than her and they actually look like girls too.

commonsense @ 03/07/2011 at 2:49 pm

She should stick with the fashion industry because acting is not her talent.

WHY SHE SLEEP WITH MARRIED MAN AND MY RYAN GOSLING I LOVE HIM

WHY SHE SLEEP WITH MARRIED MAN AND MY RYAN GOSLING I LOVE HIM

fat girl nobody likes you. in france we are not fat like her.

Comments like “fat” are the reason she gets thinner and thinner everytime her photos are posted.

I think she’s really ugly. Leighton is so much prettier than her and she has better style and a better body.

@Garfield’s:

I wouldn’t call her endearing. So it must be her personality. I find her quite boring and rather plain as a person. There’s nothing about her that really stands out from the other crowd of blond haired, blue eyed, leggy girls in Hollywood.

One positive about Blake though, I haven’t seen any pictures of her stumbling out of nightclubs or anything crazy.

@Celia: I dont know why everyones got something against blondes. There are just as many brunettes with brown eyes in the business.

@celia: i agree, she’s not Lindsay Lohans of the world who’ll try to make a scene, she’s quite adorable though.

European woman still have the best faces for me ;)

her acting is lazy thats her problem

JewishBeauty @ 03/07/2011 at 3:17 pm

if she was jewish she would of been beautiful. gentiles are scum. jewish women the best.

JewishBeauty @ 03/07/2011 at 3:17 pm

JewishBeauty @ 03/07/2011 at 3:17 pm

JewishBeauty @ 03/07/2011 at 3:17 pm

JewishBeauty @ 03/07/2011 at 3:17 pm

JewishBeauty @ 03/07/2011 at 3:17 pm

JewishBeauty @ 03/07/2011 at 3:17 pm

JewishBeauty @ 03/07/2011 at 3:17 pm

JewishBeauty @ 03/07/2011 at 3:17 pm

JewishBeauty @ 03/07/2011 at 3:17 pm

JewishBeauty @ 03/07/2011 at 3:17 pm

@trent:

It’s not that she’s blond. There are a lot of blonds I love Cate Blanchett, Kate Winslet, Diane Kruger, etc. My whole point is that when you compare Blake to those three…what makes her stand out from the crowd? What about her is special? What does Blake have that no one else does?

That’s my point. Not that she’s blond.

@Celia: My point is that we are not the ones who should be judging who is better than who. There is room for everyone. I don’t think she is some amazing talent at all but I don’t get why she gets crap either.

typical american girl.

@JewishBeauty: Wow, racism rears its ugly head once more.

Love her ! You haters ! =D

i n f a m o u s l y c o o l @ 03/07/2011 at 3:39 pm

…It’s funny to see chicks who take public transportation every single day buy a pair of $1,200 shoes. Hahahahahahaha

@Gritty: f uck you anti semite

European woman not all beautiful lol in europ more woman same amercan but color different lol

@trent:

Neither do I, but the same can be said for a lot of celebrities.
Can’t please everyone.

I agree that her acting isn’t great, infact it is pretty sub-par but there are plenty of actors and actresses in Hollywood that have honed their skills through time. I actually thought she was pretty alright in The Town (she needs to do something about her muffled voice though; work with a speech therapist maybe). If she takes up better roles (her gig as an actress on Gossip Girl makes her acting credentials pretty worthless), she might do much better!

From Paris with Love @ 03/07/2011 at 6:51 pm

Love her boots. I find it cool that she’s been wearing them in the day time when she’s with C.L. At least they don’t have a stick up their *ss and don’t walk like they are royalty, they seem to be enjoying themselves and each other’s company.

Thats her dad behind her and her mum beside her. I remember when her dad almost died in an accident. He seems to have made a full recovery.

Fashion people look for models to wear and promote their clothes, and she is a fresh model..however, I do believe that all of them (including her) probably want to believe that she is THE Serena van der Woodsen, with all of it’s fictional glory and glamor…

Blake didn’t look all that glamorous before Gossip girl,
and jet SHE said: It’s funny, but Serena and I dress the same…

yeah, but not before GG ;)

Never the less I like her, she seems sweet
but her acting is lame…and GG script involving Blake’s character is sometimes nerve racking and pointlessly stupid – like some Televisa series…

and I LOVE her lioness like smile,
enough with the fake plumped lips
so to conclude my “tirade”
hope she lingers on our “small screens” ;)

HOT AND THE BEST ACTRESS OUT THERE!

I love how Christian Louboutin the master of footwear is wearing plain fugly sneakers lol.