Devon Aoki: Baby Bumpin' in West Hollywood!

Devon Aoki: Baby Bumpin' in West Hollywood!

Devon Aoki covers her baby bump in a long dress as she leaves lunch with her fiance, financier James Bailey, on Saturday (March 5) in West Hollywood.

The 28-year-old model and James went to lunch together at popular eatery Joan’s on Third!

Devon announced back in January that she was expecting her first child and said yes when James proposed over the summer.

FYI: Devon is wearing a Blu Moon Bohemian Dress.

10+ pictures inside of expectant mama Devon Aoki and James Bailey leaving lunch at Joan’s on Third…

pregnant devon aoki james bailey joans on third 01
pregnant devon aoki james bailey joans on third 02
pregnant devon aoki james bailey joans on third 03
pregnant devon aoki james bailey joans on third 04
pregnant devon aoki james bailey joans on third 05
pregnant devon aoki james bailey joans on third 06
pregnant devon aoki james bailey joans on third 07
pregnant devon aoki james bailey joans on third 08
pregnant devon aoki james bailey joans on third 09
pregnant devon aoki james bailey joans on third 10
pregnant devon aoki james bailey joans on third 11

Credit: Michael Wright; Photos: WENN
Posted to: Devon Aoki, James Bailey, Pregnant Celebrities

ewwwmygod her face is so ugly. always has been.

i like her hair color and length. and her name.
but that’s all.

Wow she is so gorgeous looking! exotic and pretty!!! She reminds me of an Asian version of Mirande Kerr.

she always reminded me of a baby doll that smelled something bad. hope she has a happy life with her child and husband to be though.

the guy looks a bit like Ryan Reynolds when you look at thumbs

hahaha
when I first saw this pic I thought it was Miranda Kerr
btw, she looks lovely as a pregnant
j’adore Devon <3

Lilakoi Moon @ 03/07/2011 at 3:53 pm

How weird that her name is “Devon”. It sounds like a male name but oh well, maybe in some other language it means something else. Whatever. She looks cute. But I don’t know much of her. I’ve only seen her in Fast and Furious but that’s about it. Oh and umm, Asian girls sure love white men HA. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not criticizing. I’m just sayin’……I’ve heard stories about Asian girls wanting them. Anyway….

She’s beautiful! I hope she has a healthy baby and happy future with her family :)
However, that ugly dress needs to GO!

@Lilakoi Moon: she is only half asian. i think it’s quite obvious even by just looking at her that she is not full asian.

response to #9 @ 03/07/2011 at 9:51 pm

@Lilakoi Moon: Hi… the reason many Asian women and women of other ethnicities like Caucasian men is because of the media. I am a 4th generation American of Asian descent. I only speak English and no almost nothing of my Asian heritage. Growing up, the movies and t.v. shows all had a Caucasian as the leading man. The one we are supposed to swoon over. So, I was conditioned to like this type of man. Now, there is more diversity but not much. How often do you see an Asian leading man? Jackie Chan isn’t my type really… lol. Anyway, get the picture. Asian women I know from Asia still like Asian men. But you know what? I wish it wasn’t about race here in 2011… I wish people would not judge people and couples by their race.

Americans are weird. Why shouldn’t she date white men when she grew up in US?! I think it’s weird if she would only date Asians..?!

Foreigner @ 03/08/2011 at 3:18 am

She’s got one very unique beauty in her. I’m hoping she still work as model and actress after the baby’s birth. I really like her and want to see her.

lovelydee @ 03/08/2011 at 4:09 am

She’s very pretty.

Devon the Golddigger @ 07/05/2011 at 12:30 pm

Who is she? What is she? Just another up the duff, unmarried gal with, of course a ‘fiance’…A very rich finance, so probably planned the pregnancy so if things don’t work out, ay least she’ll still have her hand in his back pocket for at least then next 18 years and beyond. After all, with her below average looks, I doubt she’d be overly rich.

Kishlorraine @ 08/22/2011 at 1:04 am

@Devon If you ACTUALLY did some homework before you posted ur nonsense u would know that Devon is the daughter of Benihana restaurant chains founder and ex Olympic wrestler, her mother is a jewelry designeras well as a model and actress in her own righr so her