Gisele Bundchen & Tom Brady: Carnival Kiss!

Gisele Bundchen & Tom Brady: Carnival Kiss!

Tom Brady goes in for a kiss with his wife Gisele Bundchen while attending the world famous Carnival in Rio de Janeiro on Sunday (March 6).

Earlier in the day, the 30-year-old Brazilian model rocked a teeny bikini while relaxing on the balcony of her hotel room.

Gisele and Tom arrived in Rio on Saturday afternoon and then met up with family and friends at the hotel, where they enjoyed some coconuts.

20+ pictures inside of Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady enjoying the Carnival…

gisele bundchen tom brady carnival couple 01
gisele bundchen tom brady carnival couple 20
gisele bundchen tom brady carnival couple 21

Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty

Anne-Laure Bernard @ 03/07/2011 at 2:03 am

He needs a haircut

Love them<333

Tom looks like a lesbian here and Gisele like a transvestite.

I dont know the hype about her. She looks old for her age and nothing special anyway!

They nothing just boring go goo gooooo

Ewww, he looks so sleazy and his hair looks greasy and dirty and in need of a cut.

She has always had the face of a woman who suffered much in life.

eww, I’m telling you, it looks like too men kissing…they are both really unattractive people.. Tom needs a haircut badly, he looks ridiculous.

@not cute: I completely understand you. And I feel sorry for myself too.

it is amazing how people who love to criticize their thinness or its appearance, it is clear that lean over, damn she’s a model, will take care of their lives, and stop criticizing those who simply do not need your opinions, I wonder if you are paying her salary? Of course not

@Kate: Im not that silly to lean over people who gave me nothing.

lilia mazunina @ 03/07/2011 at 3:18 am

LOOK AT HAT POSING, LOL! THEY DO THAT JUST ‘CAUSE THEY KNOW THEY’RE WATCHED AT!!!
ANYWAY, THEY LOOK F****** OLD ‘N DIRTY!!!
GO ‘N WASH YOURSELF BOTH. LOL!!!

they are a lovely couple.

Gisele is gorgeous!

Gisele is stunning and looks very fresh. They are a beautiful couple. Well I really wish Tom would cut his hair!

@mine: oh yes she has really suffered. Made tons of money off her looks,has a loving family and friends,hubby,amazing career. she’s really suffering. that was hilarious! you must be referring to yourself.

Gisele and Tom >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> than you and your reject boyfriend.

\\\\\///// @ 03/07/2011 at 3:40 am

Some make millions just for walking around in expensive designer clothes and the rest of us make scrap but we have far more meaningful jobs

wow I don’t get it, if you hate looking at her and tom then simply don’t click! you haters must live extremely bored lives. I wouldn’t even have time to look at celebs I don’t give a F about, lol. Must be some sick obsession you suffer from.

um this is a celeb gossip website and why again would secretaries and teachers be posted about????

lilia mazunina @ 03/07/2011 at 3:50 am

@ Patty: A WEBSITE’S FREE 4 EVERYBODY. LOL! DON’T PREACH TO OTHERS WHAT TO DO!!!

Natural Science classes @ 03/07/2011 at 3:53 am

Giselle is a bigger hero in your eyes than your teacher ? I feel sorry for you!

@lilia mazunina: um if you read correctly instead of stalking intently,you would notice I was referring to 18. they are talking some crap about “meaningful jobs” when we are all here posting about a Supermodel at Carnival and not a teacher writing on a chalkboard………..just didn’t register for me, how the two were relate able.

@Natural Science classes: hmm #1 I don’t see the word “hero” written anywhere so don’t put words into my mouth please. and #2 I just don’t see where a meaningful job came into the picture when we are watching 2 people at a parade. you ppl are truly dense. Whoa.

She is hideous!

Boston losers,unsatisfied model fans, and bitter d list actress fans, quit stalking her already.

Nice name “Joe” we know men don’t hang around on tween infested/catty women gossip sites. well maybe gay ones.

looks like a blast! I love people who get out of their houses and have a good time and SMILE!

lilia mazunina @ 03/07/2011 at 4:13 am

@ PATTY:LOL! I’VE NEVER WANTED TO!!!

she was a trending topic on twitter again for the 2nd time. lol apparently she’s still got “it:” everyone loves to gossip about her! love to love her love to hate her, its all the same. It all keeps her relevant. GO GISELE!! can’t wait to see you on Forbe’s richest supermodels list again and 10 more Vogue covers this year.

Anne-Laure Bernard @ 03/07/2011 at 4:39 am

this page is full of stupid haters. go … yourselves!

itstrueagain @ 03/07/2011 at 5:42 am

While he in his “Oral B” shirt and she in her “Pantene” shirt……..
Walking advertisements, kinda creepy….just like them.

@Patty: Dont worry Patty. Men wont never come back to this site and talk to us.

Men do come here to look at the chicks.I’m a man who takes meat on the bones over skin and bones any day of the week! Gisele looks mannish.Just cut her hair and you’ll see,ewww.I want my woman to be healthy and good looking too… like a woman should look like. That includes body fat my friends! I like to know I am with a woman and not a teenage boy!!

She’s a MAN, baby!

And with that haircut, he’s a girlie-man.

girls who hate could never be models and men who hate could never date a model. Zegna I notice the pickiest men are usually fat balding and single. They have dreamed up some fantasy girl from staring at them all day in magazines and online that in reality, they think every girl is ugly. Remember Shallow Hal’s friend on the movie shallow hal played by Jason Alexander? exactly my point.

nice try men do not STALK girls they don’t like. Since they are visual, I can’t imagine that. You’re a girl, jen/blah blah you are all the same.

@Jen: Jen I can imagine you sitting in your HUGE computer chair with your 3 double chins. you are always here! wow you never leave this place. you must be HUGEEEE. not like it matters since you are a nobody anyways. No one would even want to pay you 1 dollor to see your body I’m sure. Let alone 300 million.

wow is niceness allowed? I guess this site is filled with nothing but haters.

@moneymaker: press rules.
I know why people tend to associate curves with being fat like Kim Kardashian. But there are actually slim girls with curves like in scandinavian countries. Maybe the industry is tired of the same type of beauty.

@getreal:

Your incorrect assumptions about why people post here are odd.Not every man is balding,fat or single and certainly not every woman is jealous and fat ! It’s really all about preference, you know.Everyone deserves respect, no matter if they’re underweight or overweight! You’ve seen Gabourey Sidibe ? So fat but her personality is so lovely.

What a strange couple they make – she’s the supermodel but HE’S the pretty one.

I don’t why any woman would be attracted to him, his face is so delicate and feminine.

I love them,but I hate his hair!

One more thing,in our Arab culture men like curvier women with big umm behinds.It would depend on the culture of the country and also personal preference. Men in Mauritania just love fat women!

I think its funny you guys trying to dispute cold hard fact from that link, just because YOU disagree. It even says some like the cute girl next door body of Jen Aniston and ALOT of people love the long lean body of Gisele. why were high heels invented centuries ago in the first place? to give women long legs and to appear statuesque. Why were skinny jeans created? to make legs look long and skinny. and last but not least why do diet pills sell like crazy and everyone is always on diets!!???? to stay fat and bulky? um ok, lol. I do agree, In Brazil Gisele is considered too skinny. they love women with extra large butts. Island girls if you will. Gisele is more like a Cate Blanchett, which is beautiful in my opinion. Very sophisticated and classy type of build. She looks more like someone who belongs on 5th Avenue rather than on an island.

She is not sexy. Hard and man body.

@boston61: who said modeling icons were just supposed to be cheap sex symbols? um Kate Moss anyone? she is iconic and she is hardly sexy…..Linda Evangelista? she was never sexy, just an amazing model. Audrey Hepburn was sexy? you people kill me. Gisele is not some cheap Playboy model trying to be “sexy”. She is FASHION. (hence her remarkable career and status as a model) Let the Kendra WIlkonsons and Holly Madison’s of the world be called sexy …lol its not a title to be proud of anyway. Even if Gisele along with Angelina Jolie is the only one to be voted on all those stupid men’s list (by men) for 10 years in a row.

anorexianervosa @ 03/07/2011 at 10:28 am

getreal,Patty and Please are the same man secretly in love with Bundchen. Beware of her husband,he can really punch you in the face

@anorexianervosa:

when you call “same person” it only insinuates guilty conscious. lol so nice try Jen et al.

Jealous girls just hate to see how happy and in love they look! haha.

@\\/////: Totally agree with you!

@getreal: you are correct! I just saw a big nasty black man who saying Gisele needs a sandwich, lol. (we all know black men don’t like thin women anyways) Preppy white boys ala Tom Brady and Leo Decap do. (they are 1 trillion times hotter anyways)

“If you’re 16 years old, and you think the only difference between you and Gisele is your waistline and not your busted face, here’s some advice: fill up the Paxil because life is going to be reaaally sad.”
— Daniel Tosh

I think Gisele is beautiful but 10 lbs would do wonders for her beauty.

wow some of you act as if you would be happy if she died or something. The hatred is disgusting!

So they just hate the paparazzi right, they are soooo private arent they

These people are all the time being put on sale. Not even in a moment of pleasure they stop walking with a sign on his chest.
Gisele just puts his foot in his country to do business.

@did: Oh yes because carnival is a place where thou shalt not smile or or thou shall punch out paparazzis to not be photographed. This is the first time we have seen pictures of them at an event for over a year now, lol. stfu.

Willians Allan @ 03/07/2011 at 2:30 pm

Gisele was beautiful yesterday’s of Vila Isabel parade in Rio de Janeiro.

handledatruff @ 03/07/2011 at 3:58 pm

Tom is hot and that hair do is just as hot. Just because he is prettier than you girls posting these idiotic comments and has long hair doesn’t mean he looks feminine. If he looks like a girl, I can only imagine what some of these so-called guys up here girlfriend’s are looking like. If I saw Tom with a guy I would assume his guy friend is gay, cause there’s no way I’d come close to mistaking Tom for a chick. Stunting for attention or not at least they’re not releasing sex tapes, a walking naked down the beach and making out like Vanessa and Zac did on the beach some time ago. Now stop hating because you’re ugly nobodies and they ain’t!

I think they look cute and very in love. And, although I dont think she´s the most beautiful girl in the world, I really think she´s very graceful and she seems a nice person.

She’s gorgeous. If you watch her in videos, WOW. That is where her beauty is showcased to a maximum.

BEAUTIFUL GERMAN!!

lhttp://img483.imageshack.us/f/bridgetmoynahan0584ne.jpg/

@Raichill: Dude is NFL MVP who cares if he wants long hair. Besides have’nt you noticed all the NFL ballers with a lot longer hair than his lately,he’s married to Gisesele,is my neighbor in Brentwood,CA—just too bad they let the damn Jets beat em,coulda rose to the best ever status if won ’11 Super Bowl,Brady.

@Queeny:
I AGREE. ALL YOU STUPID HATERS. GISELE IS 456788934567 TIMES HOTTER THAN YOU, AND SO IS TOM.
SO SUCK IT.

very cute couple, clearly in love. and she asked him to grow his hair long- so she likes it that way, that is their deal. But I think he looks dumb with long hair! IT does not suit him. he is hot but the long hair is not right for him

I like Gisele and i like Tom, but Tom man that hair has gotta go like now. He doesn’t look as attractive as he used to and Gisele thought of this idea, well she must not remember that Tom is way cuter with short hair.

Ordinary people, DON”T HATE!
What else can you say about this beautiful couple?
Seriously??? This woman is stunning!So is he…
Do you guys really care about a hair cut this much???
OMG! They r in RIo… enjoying themselves..Can;t you c the happiness in their eyes???
Lord lord… have mercy…

what happened with this picture?
it is unflattering maybe?

what happened with this photo: http://www.imagebam.com/image/9aa9df122575367
it is unflattering maybe?