Brad Pitt: 'Cogan's Trade' Set!

Brad Pitt: 'Cogan's Trade' Set!

Brad Pitt steps onto the set of Cogan’s Trade, his latest film, on Tuesday (March 8) in New Orleans, Louisiana.

The 47-year-old actor wore a leather jacket and had his hair slicked back for his role as Jackie Cogan.

Here’s a short synopsis of the film, due out next year: “Jackie Cogan is a professional enforcer who investigates a heist that went down during a mob-protected poker game.”

Late last month, Brad was spotted catching a flight out of LAX.

brad pitt cogans trade costume 01
brad pitt cogans trade costume 02
brad pitt cogans trade costume 03
brad pitt cogans trade costume 04
brad pitt cogans trade costume 05

Frazer Harrison/Getty

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1011 » Show All
groundcontrol @ 03/08/2011 at 8:16 pm

Well just to be a brat and throw some more fuelon the fire, I think she looks like she’s gained about 15 pounds from the look of her face. Look at the full face photo from Afghanistan with the beige had covering and you can see her face is clearly much heavier and you can see her nose is fleshier like she gets when she’s pregnant.
Soooooo. I know she spoke a while back (can’t remember when) about no plans to adopt or get pregant but maybe they decided this is a good time in their careers and with the twins turning three this summer. Who knows – surely I don’t but she has gained weight. Maybe she’s been stuffing her face while editing her film.
LOL!

MARIA FROM TEXAS @ 03/08/2011 at 8:26 pm

#140-151–anustin—GOD ALL MIGHTY—YOU ARE SO FUNNY . HOW DO YOU COME UP WITH THESE JEWELS. THEY ARE ALL SO HILARIOUS. KEEP THEM COMING MY DARLING LUCY.

@groundcontrol:

Maybe it’s due to humidity. I don’t know what the weather is like in Kabul, Afghanistan. During my last holiday to Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand (30-37decC), I definitely ‘bloat’ out. My shoes felt tighter and had difficulty removing my ring. Ended up buying new shoes and luckily size 3 are aplenty in Asia. Good thing the old trick of using soap works as it was definitely restricting blood flow. Don’t get me started on my hair!!! LOL.

@groundcontrol:
She does look like she has gained some weight in her Afghanistan pictures groundcontrol. Her face looks beautifully stunning.
I had not thought about this time of year not being a good time to have the children in NOLA but with all the celebrating that makes perfect sense.
We fans know Brad and Angie have their three day rule so no worries.

They’s broken up, loons.

Their 3-day rule has now turned into a 7-day rule, next month maybe it’ll be a 10-day rule. Not too much longer and it’ll be “So long, baby, it’s been good to know ya.”

@groundcontrol:
This question is for you groundcontrol.
I am curious if the public would be within its right to sue such lying tabloids like In Touch, NE and Star for feeding the public a continuous diet of lying/false information.
These rag sheets have been printing slanderous lies against so many actors and actresses for years and 99.9% of their lies have proven to be untrue.
Freedom of Speech is one thing but the constitution, to my knowledge, says nothing about the freedom to slander and lie continuously against any one and especially to lie continuously to the public.
It may be time for the public to stand up and speak out. Of course the courts can say show your displeasure and disagreement by not buying them but what right does a magazine have to pollute our vision in places we frequent with continuous lies they KNOW are not true?
These publications need to be held accountable for continuously lying to the public. If not suing the publication, perhaps sue the owners of those publication for allowing filth and lies to be forced to be seen by people who do not want to see these things. Perhaps they can make a law which will limit their exposure.
This type of continuous slander and libel should not be tolerated in this country. Where is the right to Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of happiness when you have these liars attacking people’s lives so viciously and making money to do so.
A strong backlash is about to be unleashed against these trashloids and it cannot come soon enough.

Stop whining about the tabloids, whiner.

MARIA FROM TEXAS @ 03/08/2011 at 9:07 pm

HEY, GUYS—THIS WILL NOT BE THE FIRST TIME THAT MRS. PITT SHE HAS GONE OVERSEES BEING PREGNANT. REMEMBER, WHEN SHE WAS PREGNANT WITH THE TWINS, SHE VISITED THE SOLDIERS IN IRAQ.— DO I HAVE THIS INFO, CORRECT?–OR WAS SHE PREGNANT WITH SHILOH?. ANYWAY, SHE DOES LOOK MIGHTY PREGNANT FROM THE FACE.

Bettie Boo Boo @ 03/08/2011 at 9:11 pm

Yes, I think she pregnant with three babies this time. Ox, Fox and Rox.

SMARTY @ 03/08/2011 at 8:57 pm
They’s
======================

Humm, is it just pure coincidence, but I read this kind of spelling on an earlier post by a new poster who I thought was a fan.

Hey, does Brad Pitt has a film or anything? My wife is just asking. He is a big Brad Pitt fan. lol Well, I am a big Angelina Jolie fan! lol

Should I have said, “Them’s broken up?”

MARIA FROM TEXAS @ 03/08/2011 at 9:15 pm

CORRECTION—DROP THE WORD—SHE— AFTER MRS. PITT.

Merdie @ 03/08/2011 at 9:03 pm
———————————————————————
ahahahahaha
u sickos don’t get it
they have 6 KIDS
it will NEVER be “So long, baby, it’s been good to know ya.”
they will be FOREVER in each other lives
ahahahahaha
ur sick dream of them breaking and never seeing each other again
will NEVER happen
angelina is the mother of his children
not the ex wife
ahahahahah

Jokergurl @ 03/08/2011 at 9:25 pm

With black hair, leather jacket, and those BLUE EYES HELLO he’s even hotter, and I am glad to see him playing a badass again :)

juju @ 03/08/2011 at 9:17 pm
—————————–

Keep telling yourself that, juju, but Hollywood couples rarely last. And Brad and Angie’s previous marriages prove that they’re not bulletproof when it comes to failed relationships.

JP fans please continue to thumb down the stupid troll.
The idiot troll is on a name changing binge spouting the same lies over and over ONLY TO GET YOUR ATTENTION. Please do not give it that satisfaction.
You already KNOW the truth.
PRINT THE TRUTH AND IGNORE THE TROLL.

oh gawd brad!!! am not askin u to squir.t those sper.m somewer else…..but,let anjie’s uterus relax!!! mine is vacant 4 yrs ago.

Mr. Pitt never ages.

Merdie @ 03/08/2011 at 9:27 pm
_______________________________

hahahahaha
u sickos do not get it
it does not matter how long it will last
brad and angelina
will be FOREVER be in each other lives
angelina will ALWAYS be the mother of his kids
not a ex wife
ALWAYS the mother of his children
ahahahahahah
poor sickos
u lost when brad adopted maddox and zahara & angelina had shiloh
and r wasting ur time & energy
wishing something that will not change anything
they are FOREVER CONNECTED FOREVER IN EACH OTHERS LIVES
ahahahahahah

@Jen: I am with you.

just love it when faniston are shi.tin der panties and in agony.

Not Impressed with JA @ 03/08/2011 at 10:03 pm

As Angie said, “I love Brad in every state”…..you are so damn hot Poppa Brad..How I wish I could take you home lol…..

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 03/08/2011 at 10:10 pm

Merdie @ 03/08/2011 at 9:27 pm

You are right about hollywood couple rarely last. Brad’s relationship with Angie has lasted longer than his relationship with MANiston. That’s good enough for me.

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1011 » Show All