LeAnn Rimes: Office Building Business with Eddie Cibrian

LeAnn Rimes: Office Building Business with Eddie Cibrian

LeAnn Rimes chats on her cell phone while arriving at an office building on Monday (March 7) in Brentwood, Calif.

The 28-year-old singer’s fiance, Eddie Cibrian, also stopped by.

“Why is it on the night we don’t have the boys we are in sweats, eating their frozen pizza and chicken nuggets and chillin?? LOL,” LeAnn tweeted later in the day.

15+ pictures inside of LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian at an office building…

leann rimes eddie cibrian office 01

• Amber Heard's nude photos hit the web - TMZ
  • Find out why Sarah Silverman is slamming the tabloids - Gossip Cop
  • Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Because you are both not working, DUH.

Maybe it’s take your gigolo to work day.

Im sorry to be mean but shes aged quite a bit. How old is she?

I didnt realise the blurb said her age. She does look older. I thought maybe…mid 30s.

She’s so emaciated she looks like an old hag.

she is now looking like the ex wife..why leave your exwife if you prefer everywoman to look like her..ouch dumb me..because Leanne has the money…

Oh and if I was the mama, I would be pissed if this woman makes reference to my children anytime anywhere anyplace ..shut the hell up!!

You know what, given how their affair played out and the fact that they hurt Eddie’s wife a lot, she should not be tweeting about his kids. She knows Brandi is very sensitive when it comes to the kids and yet she seems to always be tweeting about his kids regardless of what Brandi thinks or feels. I think it’s disgusting. She could at least respect the wishes of the ex. I think LeAnn’s character is finally starting to show for what it really is and it’s definitely not a nice or pleasant character.

LOL at her big fake boobs.

Desperate Maniston @ 03/08/2011 at 7:56 am

@miapocca:
eddie has a type in what physical attributes a woman has.
it isnt always about looks, though.
maybe leann treats him better than his ex.
a man will move on to someone else if his current is a moody, selfish *****. you never know cuz you dont know them.
sure, she should stop talking about the kids so much- but to hate on eddie for leaving? yeah they shouldnt have cheated, but i am sure there is much more than what we all know.
men look elsewhere if their ladies dont give them what they need.

LR=W.H.0.R.E @ 03/08/2011 at 8:02 am

what a nasty woman

Maybe they were on their way into the building to coerce someone into giving Eddie a job as a gofer for the office staff Just a thought maybe they were dissolving their engagement.

@Desperate Maniston:

You are entitled to your opinion just as I am…nowhere have I mentioned any treatment of anyone etc…find something better to do with your time than defending downhome Hos who lack a concience or any sort of empathy to flaunt this nonsense of a temporary relationship in the media..she will be the one slashing her wrist when the cad moves on ..

Brandy is the winner in all this..she got rid of as **** and eddie has to lick someone’s vajayjay to pay her living expenses and suppport his children

Ploink!

Dressed for Submission @ 03/08/2011 at 8:34 am

Looks like pre-nup time for Eddie. Dressed in submissive blue and head down. LeAnn in business casual carrying the plastic (works either way -LOL), discussing Eddie’s terms on phone with her true lover Darrell Brown (she takes it where he likes to put it)! Eddie’s an idiot, he’s really would be in charge and not have to sign a pre-nup if he had any real stones. He’s defeated himself!

Desperate Maniston @ 03/08/2011 at 8:37 am

@miapocca:
did you not say:
“why leave your exwife if you prefer everywoman to look like her”?
i was stating that there may be some other reason he left other than just her looks. its called “critical thinking”. look it up.
sorry that you are subjectifying this. i hope you find happiness and contentment one day.

She looks horrible at this weight. Needs to add some pounds back.

Desperate Maniston @ 03/08/2011 at 8:51 am

sometimes guys are jerks and leave cuz they are jerks.
sometimes guys leave because they have valid reasons.
and this works for women as well.
and cheating isnt good.
but dont hate on someone that asks for a divorce before they move on-especially if you dont know them personally and they dont affect your lives.
i feel bad for all that subjectify celeb relationship downfalls.
i hope you find happiness and contentment.

She is REALLY painful to look at, it’s like her face is so stretched, skinny, haggard and squinty it actually is hard to look at. Can’t imagine waking up to that each day. There is no way he finds her easy on they eyes, more like she’s easy in providing him the cushy lifestyle as he is an unemployed actor.

Why everyone continues to hate on LeAnn and Eddie is beyond belief. Its as if these two ate the first to ever leave others because they fell in love! Get a life! Let it go! I wish them the best. I happen to know some inside info as to why it was so easy for LeAnn to leave. Her ex ain’t what everyone thinks…remember this: “What goes in the night will eventually come into the light!” So when the big “reveal” happens, don’t be shocked!

Sure, she sits around eating frozen pizza and nuggets…she must run to the treadmill for a few hrs..right after..

Wow, now I am convinced brandy wasn’t left, eddie was thrown out on his hide. People leave for more then just looks, but looking like the person he supposedly left is just a reminder of that person. Poor lean *snicker* no man ever really loves you do they, for who you are flat chest with a little junk in the trunk, now you have to dress and look like someone else just so he would consider you beautiful. She’s one diet coke away from needing and IV for nutrients, she’s taking her quest to look like brandy to extreme.

i agree, think they are going in to sign prenup . Although I would have thought with all HER money, they could have had a lawyer come to the house.

when her money’s gone so is Eddie.

Oh wow she’s 28 already.

InItforThe Money @ 03/08/2011 at 1:46 pm

Funny how Eddie is formally dressed better to sign the dotted line for the money (pre-nup) than he is when meeting LeAnn for a date. Looks like LeAnn is treating the event as just another business arrangement (HO-hummer).

omg…the two top pics….is the one on the left brandi? She sure looks like brandi!!

Love these two together. Hope they both find the happiness they deserve.

NotaPot ToPissIn @ 03/08/2011 at 2:11 pm

Look at the 3rd row of pictures of Eddie holding the neatly folded pre-nup papers (not even a briefcase to his name), until he notices being photographed. Next he tries to hide papers behind his body, and when they’re next in view the papers a tightly wound-up in his clenched fist (LOL). Just for fun, zoom in (Ctrl +, multiple times) on LeAnn’s nail polish in the last picture – She’s got the GOLD on LOL!

TWPUMPKIN @ 03/08/2011 at 2:12 pm

Oh would you people get over it! Move on! Leann has taken enough crap for this. His ex wife is no saint. There were problems in both marriages way before these two got together. We don’t know everything that went down. Leann’s ex has moved on. Eddie’s ex is milking it for all it’s worth still. Move on and stop playing the victim! People fall in and out of love all the time. It is just part of life. Next Breakup please.

Oh they will get what they deserve.

She looks like an alien. Idiots.

old dimples is really putting on the lbs there isn’t he?? He’s the one eating the frozed pizza and nuggets…not Leanne.

He is definately getting heavier, not working will do that to you when all you do is sit around on your fat A.S.S. and watch T.V. he didn’t look too happy on the way in to sign his pre-nup. maybe the resaon they didn’t ride in together

Just look at Eddie can’t even walk with his head up. That what happens when you stop being a man. Hopefully he will find a job soon so he can start being a role model for his sons. I bet he doesn’t like his kept man and lap dog image. LOL

I honestly thought that was Brandi! The Single White Female theory is becoming more fact, than just theory. Well, as they say “Truth is stranger than fiction”. I remember Brandi in a beige shirt, white pants, heels just like those, SUNGLASSES just like those, her hair EXACTLY, and the way she tilts her head when walking w/ cameras on her . SCARY how this woman tries so hard to emulate his ex! They can deny it all they want, but THE PROOF IS IN THE PUDDING!

She needs to gain some weight.

this woman even has ugly feet

i love how she thinks she’s a dancer now that she’s lost all that weight and wears legwarmers around the house. Sorry honey, hate to break it to you but you’re a tad old to become a ballerina or even a modern dancer for that matter. People who walk pigeon toed and have knocked knees and no arches in their feet should hang up the shoes! The Dance medium requires grace and poise, 2 things you greatly lack! And dancers don’t walk around in 8 inch heels knowing that is horrible for knees and the achilles tendon.

That link I posted YOU HAVE to look at it. Leann Rimes is WASTING AWAY and those pictures really show her weight loss. SO DAMN SCARY AND SAD FOR HER.

CRAZY!
This is all i can say about this plastic boobed skeleton
please bring back the real Leann Rimes, this is not her, this is sleazy Eddie’s life eating that crap.
Please read the story at
future celebrity gossip dot com
about them, sad but rings true.
GET AWAY LEANN WHILE YOU CAN!

what in the h is she doing wearing combat boots she is trying so hard to be cool thats its just sickening

Wow Ed!! You are packing on the pounds!! Remember, you can’t eat your way out of misery.

JUST PLAIN UGLY. Both inside and out. No one in their right mind wants to be exposed to that.

Will Le be able to have children with Eddie?
She says she has CHRONIC psoriasis and takes all types of meds for it

@miapocca: She looks nothing like the ex wife except for the blond hair and everybody in Hwd has it. The ex wife cannot do a da**** thing about what LeAnn says unless it is harmful to these kids or herself. Grow up!!

@LR=W.H.0.R.E: Which woman are you talking aboutbeing nasty? The mother tweets about these kids but doesn’t want anyone else to. She does not own them – she is the mother who should not be making a spectacle of the whole thing.

I have read all the put downs, etc., about LeAnn and Eddie in the posts before me. I would like to know how you know that they were there for Eddie to sign prenups. You can just tell by looking, I guess. LeAnn is too thin, true, but maybe that was for a purpose neither you nor I know about; Eddie is gorgeous whether he is bone thin or with a few pounds on. I CANNOT see one thing to disapprove of how he looks. Also, I don’t know what went on, goes on, the reasons behind, etc.. Neither can you. All the women in H’wd dress alike, have blond hair (a lot of them, anyway) so how can you tell who is copying whom? As for Brandi, I am not a fan. A woman should be able to get herself out of her situation if she wants to. AND not by telling everything she knows and making herself look pathetic. One thing I do have a strong opinion about: I thought that people who tweeted and were fans should let the Twittering be about the celeb. Didn’t know they were supposed to make themselves look cool instead of the celeb. If LeAnn gets sick, 4 or 5 will say the same thing; if she takes a dance class, several of them do also. They want hugs and kisses and then want her to solve their problems. Didn’t know this was supposed to be like a bunch of high school girls. Some even list names to say have a good day – or good night. They single each other out to have a little club, I guess. The guys are all pretty much like guys. I am becoming a real fan of Eddie. He just gives that “go to hell” grin and keeps on trucking – I like that. It is none of your business what goes on in their lives and it is certainly not any of my business. I think you are pretty sharp, Eddie. Don’t let anybody know what the hell you are doing, why you are doing it, and answer nobody. PS: What you people are calling fame whores I think of as a H’wd way of life. Thought that was the way all celebs did it and thought it was supposed to be done like that. Can you see my little grin? I have one that I can do also, and it means probably what Eddie’s does – GTH!!!!

I’m sure sooner or later we will hear about why they were at that building and who knows if it will be the truth or not. Who ever knows if anything is the truth or not when they talk about these two. All I can say for sure is that I wish them all the best and I hope they have a long and prosperous life together. They really do certainly deserve it. I think they are awesome. Good Luck to both of them forever together.

@Racy: you’re a real nut job

I AGREE with Racy’s post for once! I’m not a fan of Leann’s actions but I agree with Racy. Her fans act like a high school clique. Amajean is totally crazy acting as the gay fan who worships Leann’s feet.

Eddie is the only one keeping his actions close to the vest. He just smiles and keeps on using Leann.

Leann fans, WORRY about her health. Such a drastic weight loss can’t be good.

The only ones who will be together forever are Eddie and Leann’s $.

he does have a spectacular ass.

@Lisa: If minding my own business and still admiring someone FOR THEIR TALENT, and, well, great ass as bockbock says, makes me a nut job, I guess I am. Is it any of our business why Eddie does anything or if he has some really bad reason? NO. If it makes him happy and makes LeAnn happy, that is their business. I am sure a lot of things hurt Brandi, but many of us have been there and we survived. Stop dragging it out and trying to pull us all in for sympathy. That is life and will always be. I really feel that we all get what we deserve somewhere along the way.

looks like she used a bicycle pump to pump those oranges on her chest before she left the house and as for mr Rimes we can now start calling him HIPPY

Goat and Bloat.

hatecheaters23 @ 03/09/2011 at 4:55 pm

@Racy so when Leann gets cheated on then it’s what she deserves right? So you won’t come on this board when that happens and say oh poor Leann, I feel so sad for her? You will say, oh well, it’s what she deserved. Because you are pretty much saying this here.

@HC23 now now HC you know R can’t help itself. It is sheep dumb.(sorry to any smart sheep out there). The hypocrisy is amusing though

Leanne is getting a reality show after the media attn given to brandi about possible being on RHWOBH? Anyone can guess what i’m whistling? That’s right ” Anything u can do , i can do better..” which is leanne’s theme song being the competitive lassie she is!! I thought she hated reality shows. She just wants to burn brandi by saying ” see i get everything that u want” She is a piece of work, & if i was brandi, and she had done all of that to me…

I notice JJ does not like posters to tell it like it is.I have not posted anything that has not been said about these losers.Check other sites.

@Racy You have no problem minding Brandi’s business or criticizing her actions so stop being hypocritical when someone bashes these clowns. You are right about people get what they deserve and LR&EC are on that list also. Character makes the person not talent. Charlie Sheen also has talent!!!!

leann is on twitter denying denying that they are going to do a reality show .she says that she would never want people in her house and around THE KIDS. now. if she does do one, do you think all the fans that she just lied to will say oh poor Leann Brandi was the cause of her lying to us. Leann isout of town at the local K-mart doing a concert for a few select friends. you know all the K-mart shoppers who went in for the blue light special. Eddie is a t home with a chastity belt on and a GPS stuffed up his a.s.s. someone has to make a few bucks

LOL, Charity, so true!

No wonder LeAnn is sweating bullets, look at Eddies new leading male role in a new TV series:

Oh my, while LeAnn’s touring and Eddies reviewing the caste (I mean script) in to the wee hours, this is going to be so much fun. I won’t be watching the show of course but I will love watching LeAnn going into deep depression. Leave a comment at the site or better yet, with the shows producers!

@Mags, that is great! Leann is going to go crazy!

@hatecheaters23: @hatecheaters23: Among other problems you have there is another – You can’t read. I never said anybody deserved anything. That isn’t my job to judge – thought that job belonged to you and your cohorts. I am sorry when anybody gets hurt but I am not sorry for someone who gets out and tells the whole world about her problems. Any other misconceptions that you need straightening out?

@Lisa: Do you ever feel like an idiot? No reality show – anything else to “low as how?”

@betty: Excuse me, but what business does Brandi have for anyone to criticize? The DUI? The fact that she hardly had anything on in Vegas and she is the mother of 2? WHAT?

@Mags: @charity: I believe that Eddie has just been trying for a lead in a series and LeAnn has many millions of dollars so maybe YOU should try out for a Wal-Mart job – they seem to pay pretty good don’t they? Charity, Blair? Any more comments. Be sure YOUR sins will find YOU out also!!!!!!!

Fine @Racy; while you spend time reviewing & commenting on poster’s superficial spelling or grammar issue that don’t impact the point being made; and aren’t worth taking the time to look up and verify for a post on JJ, the intelligent posters will focus on counteracting LeAnn’s & Eddie’s effort to be loved by the public to further enhance their income and celebrity status!

I fully intend to watch the show. perfect type-casting.. just wait until Eddie has to do a nude steamy sex scene with a beautiful woman, Leann will go into meltdown mode. He can always tell her what he told Brandi about his co-star Not interested in her, you can see all the way up to her brain through one nostril. lordy, hope I don’t have any misspelled words, because the spell police ‘Racy’ will be here to correct. I hope the show gets picked up. He needs to quit relying on his mistress to pay all his bills.Toodles

Racy,if Brandi was so insignificant why are you so jealous of her.True Brandi has a DUI and she is a mother of two but we all know what Leann is. a pathetic insecure woman . I bet she is anxious and stressed out knowing she won’t have Eddie under her thumb every minute since he has a job now. She better learn a man going to do what a man going to do and she can’t stop it. Thats where trust comes in.so we know none is there. She tweets how happy she is but her actions say differently..

@Mags: Tsk, tsk!! Intelligent posters know when to use “doesnt” instead of “dont.” Please, do not try to instruct in intelligence. Cannot think of anything I would aspire to more than being loved by you!! Pyew!!!!

@betty: In other words, none of us know what our husbands do, do we? Maybe that is why some are so jealous of LR. Please, please, do not accuse me of being jealous of Brandi. There is nothing, nothing there to be jealous of. How do you know all this insecurity s*** about LR? You are just like everybody else and we know nothing. You have no idea who pays the bills so get off it. How do LeAnn’s actions tell us she isn’t happy? Seems happy to me.

@Racy No, we don’t know what our husbands will do but if he has cheated we know what he will do.and that Leann biggest fear.Only insecure women are clingy have smothering love and does not give a man space. Too much togetherness will push any man away. Leann know its women out there with no scruples like her will go to any means to get a man and Eddie has shown he will play. Saying you are happy and being happy is another story.Eddie told Brandi he would love her forever on their wedding day and I saw the video of that so we know he lies. Leann is no different from any other woman that wants love and a family but when you go after another womans man it can happen to you .also.

Leann’s a Stage 5 clinger like Jessica Biel was with Justin Timberlake.
Leann’s afraid Eddie will pull a Justin on the set and hook up with a costar or extras.

This is going to end down the road, BAD for Leann. Eddie will eventually get tired of a clinger.

Look at Leann’s face compared to the other girls on JJ’s top boxes. Leann is very unfortunate looking. GAIN some weight!

Scroll to the bottom of page on this site and there’s a new headline about Leann’s dramatic weight loss on Huffington Post.

Anybody with eyes can see she’s lost so much weight. WHY is she losing so rapidly?

Whoa! Mindy we have a sixth sense. That blows my mind you posted the SAME link at the same time!