Vanessa Hudgens: Zac Efron Helped Me Handle Fame

Vanessa Hudgens: Zac Efron Helped Me Handle Fame

Vanessa Hudgens is all smiles at the premiere of Girl Walks Into a Bar on Monday (March 7) at ArcLight Cinemas in Los Angeles.

The 22-year-old Beastly actress recently talked about how her parents and friends have helped her deal with fame.

“I had my family to keep me grounded. I’m so close to my mom [an office worker] and dad [a firefighter]. Their world doesn’t revolve around Hollywood,” she told USA Today.

“I also had (my High School Musical co-stars) to grow with, like Ashley [Tisdale] and Zac [Efron]. We all went on this journey together and had each other to fall back on. You’ve got to have your friends to keep your head on straight,” she added.

vanessa hudgens girl walks into bar premiere 01
vanessa hudgens girl walks into bar premiere 02
vanessa hudgens girl walks into bar premiere 03
vanessa hudgens girl walks into bar premiere 04
vanessa hudgens girl walks into bar premiere 05
vanessa hudgens girl walks into bar premiere 06
vanessa hudgens girl walks into bar premiere 07

Getty
  • Lisa Kudrow completed her jury duty in one day- TMZ
  • Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All

and i wonder why they just take the part of zac, V said ashley and zac, not zac alone,

you took your clothes off for the cameras, you didn’t have any trouble being famous, babe

Ummm…okay why would they write that as a headline..when OBVIOUSLY she said Zac AND Ashley. More hits maybe? That’s so annoying but whatever..

What B.S, is this Jared she said no such thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She said she had her friends (plural) and mentioned 2 of them.

anyway………….. she looks GORGEOUS

gracemarie @ 03/08/2011 at 12:35 am

@missy:

Vanessa took her clothes off in the privacy of her own home and someone was very cruel and used them.

Ashley Greene, Cameron Diaz, Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton took their clothes off for professional cameras. Oh but they are white so it’s okay I guess if they strip.

I wonder if we went unto your phone and delved into tour life Missy what we would find-people who point out things like this are usually hiding something themselves.

♥ vanessa is beautiful as always. but why is zac mentioned in the title? he wasn’t at this premiere. ♥

UH Jared seriously?! you could just say she was at the screening of a movie. Zac is not in the picture anymore

Haters Suck! @ 03/08/2011 at 12:44 am

Jj you just couldn’t help yourself with that headline could you? Your just lookin to cause a fight and start trouble

Bradley Bobst @ 03/08/2011 at 12:44 am

She looks so fine and sexy the dress is gorgeous her smile is so Adorable.

@Haters Suck!:

So True Beside I Think Hollywood Life Made this story up.

I think he only put Zac because it’s on just jared and not just jared jr, half of the people would be thinking wtf, who’s ashley you know? Cos Ash isn’t as famous as Zac.

ZAC iS NOT IN HER LIFE ANYMORE !!! Why oh why did u have to bring that up?

Haters Suck! @ 03/08/2011 at 12:55 am

@Samantha
there was no point in Jared mentioing it at all in my opininon.

barbara check out vanessa finger. you see she got a heart on it.

@gracemarie:

I never thought about her race, apparently YOU did! the pictures ended up in the same place.

@Haters Suck!:

I agree I Think Jared just wants Hits so that is why he made this Title Just My opininon.

Haters Suck! @ 03/08/2011 at 1:14 am

Btw I didn’t know her dad was a fire fighter. Brave brave man all of them are. Respect them all.

Way to garner hits, Jared. Real classy.

Anyways, nice of her & Jena Malone to go out & support Carla!

gracemarie @ 03/08/2011 at 1:36 am

@missy:

I’m just well aware you would not have gone into an Ashley Greene post and said any such thing – of that Im very sure so it must be something else.

She went to a premiere. What does the title have to do with it? Can we not bring Zac into this JJ. It’s getting old.

offtheproperty @ 03/08/2011 at 1:48 am

Zac is still in the picture
Zac is still in her life.
Zac is only in the headline bc he helped her handle the fame in a different and more personal way than Ashley did, which makes it more the story.
They will be getting together now and then many more times for years to come I think.
She looks great like she always does.

OMGGGGGGGG!!!!! THAT HAIR IS SOOOO BORIIINGGGGGG !!!!!

mintgreen @ 03/08/2011 at 2:01 am

i love vanessa. she’s a sweet girl and so pretty !

That is sweet of Vanessa to acknowledge the people that had helped her deal with fame, including Zac. This just goes to show that she was treated right by Zac and remains to have high regards of him. She wouldn’t have this disposition if Zac is really that a sswhole some of you would like the rest of us to believe!!!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All