Vanessa Hudgens: Zac Efron Helped Me Handle Fame

Vanessa Hudgens: Zac Efron Helped Me Handle Fame

Vanessa Hudgens is all smiles at the premiere of Girl Walks Into a Bar on Monday (March 7) at ArcLight Cinemas in Los Angeles.

The 22-year-old Beastly actress recently talked about how her parents and friends have helped her deal with fame.

“I had my family to keep me grounded. I’m so close to my mom [an office worker] and dad [a firefighter]. Their world doesn’t revolve around Hollywood,” she told USA Today.

“I also had (my High School Musical co-stars) to grow with, like Ashley [Tisdale] and Zac [Efron]. We all went on this journey together and had each other to fall back on. You’ve got to have your friends to keep your head on straight,” she added.

vanessa hudgens girl walks into bar premiere 01
vanessa hudgens girl walks into bar premiere 02
vanessa hudgens girl walks into bar premiere 03
vanessa hudgens girl walks into bar premiere 04
vanessa hudgens girl walks into bar premiere 05
vanessa hudgens girl walks into bar premiere 06
vanessa hudgens girl walks into bar premiere 07

Jesse Grant/Getty

and i wonder why they just take the part of zac, V said ashley and zac, not zac alone,

you took your clothes off for the cameras, you didn’t have any trouble being famous, babe

Ummm…okay why would they write that as a headline..when OBVIOUSLY she said Zac AND Ashley. More hits maybe? That’s so annoying but whatever..

What B.S, is this Jared she said no such thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She said she had her friends (plural) and mentioned 2 of them.

anyway………….. she looks GORGEOUS

gracemarie @ 03/08/2011 at 12:35 am

@missy:

Vanessa took her clothes off in the privacy of her own home and someone was very cruel and used them.

Ashley Greene, Cameron Diaz, Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton took their clothes off for professional cameras. Oh but they are white so it’s okay I guess if they strip.

I wonder if we went unto your phone and delved into tour life Missy what we would find-people who point out things like this are usually hiding something themselves.

♥ vanessa is beautiful as always. but why is zac mentioned in the title? he wasn’t at this premiere. ♥

UH Jared seriously?! you could just say she was at the screening of a movie. Zac is not in the picture anymore

Haters Suck! @ 03/08/2011 at 12:44 am

Jj you just couldn’t help yourself with that headline could you? Your just lookin to cause a fight and start trouble

Bradley Bobst @ 03/08/2011 at 12:44 am

She looks so fine and sexy the dress is gorgeous her smile is so Adorable.

@Haters Suck!:

So True Beside I Think Hollywood Life Made this story up.

I think he only put Zac because it’s on just jared and not just jared jr, half of the people would be thinking wtf, who’s ashley you know? Cos Ash isn’t as famous as Zac.

ZAC iS NOT IN HER LIFE ANYMORE !!! Why oh why did u have to bring that up?

Haters Suck! @ 03/08/2011 at 12:55 am

@Samantha
there was no point in Jared mentioing it at all in my opininon.

barbara check out vanessa finger. you see she got a heart on it.

@gracemarie:

I never thought about her race, apparently YOU did! the pictures ended up in the same place.

@Haters Suck!:

I agree I Think Jared just wants Hits so that is why he made this Title Just My opininon.

Haters Suck! @ 03/08/2011 at 1:14 am

Btw I didn’t know her dad was a fire fighter. Brave brave man all of them are. Respect them all.

Way to garner hits, Jared. Real classy.

Anyways, nice of her & Jena Malone to go out & support Carla!

gracemarie @ 03/08/2011 at 1:36 am

@missy:

I’m just well aware you would not have gone into an Ashley Greene post and said any such thing – of that Im very sure so it must be something else.

She went to a premiere. What does the title have to do with it? Can we not bring Zac into this JJ. It’s getting old.

offtheproperty @ 03/08/2011 at 1:48 am

Zac is still in the picture
Zac is still in her life.
Zac is only in the headline bc he helped her handle the fame in a different and more personal way than Ashley did, which makes it more the story.
They will be getting together now and then many more times for years to come I think.
She looks great like she always does.

OMGGGGGGGG!!!!! THAT HAIR IS SOOOO BORIIINGGGGGG !!!!!

mintgreen @ 03/08/2011 at 2:01 am

i love vanessa. she’s a sweet girl and so pretty !

That is sweet of Vanessa to acknowledge the people that had helped her deal with fame, including Zac. This just goes to show that she was treated right by Zac and remains to have high regards of him. She wouldn’t have this disposition if Zac is really that a sswhole some of you would like the rest of us to believe!!!

The fact that she still talks about Ash & Zac and how much they have done for her warms my heart so much. <3

@gracemarie: What is it with you and ALWAYS bring up Vanessa’s race? Her race isn’t everything. I understand what your saying but this REALLY has nothing to do with her race.

@offtheproperty

Youre so s*u*id i beat you are just 13 or 14. If not i feel sorry for you.

I’m glad.

Follow me @CassieCG will follow bck

lovelydee @ 03/08/2011 at 3:54 am

She is so freaking gorgeous.

Please hem your dresees and pants X, love ya, but get a seamstress on call. Plus, why does JJ always throw Efron in there with posts, it is SO NOT necessary!

yeah sure she didn’t release the sex tape thankfully

She looks nice! Not a fan of her style…

OMG ! She so gorgeous ! I Love her <3

Wish to use any SIM card with your iPhone? Visit http://www.iphoneunlockwizard.com and see how!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcJs6RHdsU8 i don’t know how people are stupid and did not got the video what nessa is saying when she was at NY to promote Beastly,here the black lady is saying to her ,,ME AND MY CO-WORKERS, WE ALL HERE HERE HEARD THAT U ARE MAYBE SINGLE,SO ONE OF MY CO-WORKER IS ASKING U FOR U’RE NUMBER,U GONNA GIVE U RE NUMBER OR TAKE HIS NUMBER WHAT U WILL DO,ARE U INTERESTED?AND VANESSA LAUGHS AND SAYS TAKING NUMBER” which means they were just joking whit her and that co-worker and they even did not know if she is single the lady said maybe u re single and than she made a joke whit her co worker,ALL OF U JUST GO AND LISTEN AGAIN THE VIDEO,AND IF U ARE SMART TO GOT IT U WOULD SEE NOW THAT THEY DID NOT MENTION THAT SHE IS SINGLE AND THE BREAK UP,NO ONE SAY THAT THEY WERE JUST MAKING FUN.AND FOR THE BRAK UP IT IS NOT CONFIRMED THEY JUST TOOK A BREAK.

if her and zac are still friends, where are the pix of them hanging out?

if her and zac are still friends, where are the pix of them hanging out?

She looks beautiful. I love her style.

Haters Suck! @ 03/08/2011 at 7:07 am

@Lauren
there are none as they don’t hang out anymore as I really doubt that they are even friends anymore.

biki i still belive that to. did you look at her finger there is a heart on it.

She looks so pretty, and love how loyal she is to her friends, always. She is no “kiss and tell” girl, and keeps her life private. Most girls would’ve talked trash about an ex, but she never will. She is grateful for the time she had with Zac, as they had each other to stay sheltered from the evils of Hollywood. She is appreciative, and I think it’s classy for her to say that. Why JJ had to bring that up in this headline about a premiere, is a bit strange, but whatever.

one of the things i admire about vanessa is her graciousness and never forgetting how she started. such maturity, just amazing. i know for sure that no one forgets their first love so props to her!… all my support and love always to Vanessa

Vanessa always said it was all about the work and the “fame thing” was just an inevitable byproduct of the work, something you had to put up with but didn’t really glorify. She and Zac were on the same page with these thoughts and it was very refreshing, very un-Hollywood. I miss his influence and the fact that they did keep each other grounded and that they were “real”. Her interviews lately show someone who is less thoughtful and it appears that she is trying too hard to change her image, but not necessarily in a good way. She wants to be perceived as growing up but in fact she comes across as a little flighty and more shallow. I wonder how many times she will say “badass” in the comig weeks leading up to Sucker Punch. It’s getting old. I think Brittany’s influence has not kept her as grounded as she was before. The fact that Brittany has been on Twitter for a long time and now Vanessa is moving in that direction speaks volumes. Famous peopel on Twitter are trying to increase their fame and popularity. They should let the quality of their work do this instead and stay away from glorifying the whole fame thing. I personally miss the old Vanessa. To me, she was more “grown up” before when she was with Zac. i wish her the best. I hope she doesn’t self destruct.

her and zac* both kept each other grounded.

well look how this is turning out to be. again I THINK they need to fix whatever the hell happend forget the past and start over, ( this is my opinion not yours) so dont get all bitchy at me.

@hatersuck
how do you know they don’t talk anymore? do you know them personally? u know their relationship?

her and zac* both kept each other grounded.

@hatersuck

looking Good vanessa!!!

Merlin' Mum @ 03/08/2011 at 8:55 am

@maria: Vanessa doesn’t need to trash talk her ex as there are plenty of others to do it for her. If I was her I’d be so p*ssed at other people for stirring up trouble where there probably is none.
She looks pretty, as usual.

Might I add, I love her nails!

Really miss them…ZANESSA pls back together.

Haters Suck! @ 03/08/2011 at 9:13 am

@Lauren
you asked a question I answered simple as that
. If they were still friends then why aren’t they hanging ou anymore?

Haters Suck! @ 03/08/2011 at 9:30 am

@Bret
I honestly like this change if u wanna call it that in Vanessa. She’s finally taking time and doing things for herself and that make her happy like the tattoo thing for example, she said how she always wanted one and she finally got one. If there was one crtique I had of her is that she was way to passive but I think that’s changing now. Not to start a fight or anything but when she was with zac the relationship seemed to me completely one sided. It was more about him then about Her or about them as a couple he went out and did whatever he wanted and she kinda sat back and didn’t do much. She was there to support him, was by his side during his premiers, went to his house did his laundry, cleaned his house (zac’s words) and when it was time for her premieres, where was zac? So i see it as more of she’s finally doing what’s right for her and what makes her happy. And whose to say Brittany was the influence in the Twitter thing, look how many people she knows who are on Twitter. Ashely, Corbin, lucus, Monique, Brittany, her mom and her sister.

It’s such a burden Vanessa? Being beautiful is also difficult? F You!

I love her personality so happy to see her like that

i n f a m o u s l y c o o l @ 03/08/2011 at 10:30 am

…Zac made her famous.

zac did make vanessa famous. she did it her self.as zac did his self.they both are good .i just wish zac people would at vanesa and him alone.don’ make him to choose his job over vanessa. zac need to stand up for vanessa and him.zac will lose in the long run.

while I think both zv supported each other and helped each other through the “getting more and more famous” thing, the truth is that is LOW that you jared, the one who claimed to “love” them, use them this way to get more hits, dude…. :/

she’s also said that her parents have helped her but, of course, you’re not going to point that out. with ashley? same. you use zac because you know the “hysteria” that these two create whenever sth about them both surfaces and you know that more people are going to come here to check which her exact words are – clever but low, I insist.

that reminds me of that thing we saw while they both were in NY. “zac and vanessa go shopping” and you could see a picture of zac and a picture of vanessa going shopping separatedly. of course we all thought they were together and I don’t even want to imagine the number of hits we gave the owner of that site…but, come on! there is no need to feed the drama and the hysteria and the “craziness” that’s going on everywhere because of the “unknown” real situation between zac and vanessa now… :/

those things are the ones that make me want to forget all the celebrities’ world and focus in my real world; it’s enough difficult and tiring and complicated without having to deal with all that… :S

@Bert: I don’t think that’s very fair to say, Bert. I think you could say the same for Zac as well. She kept HIM grounded, was a wonderful companion, and he didn’t need to hit up the clubs to be happy. I think they’re both feeling they need to spend this time being individuals and experiencing things on their own. It’s good for both of them. However, neither one strike me as people who will be happy for long in this lifestyle. And as far as her interviews, I don’t think you’ve been reading very many of them. Some show a lot of depth and personal growth, and she only appears as you say “flighty”, when people are asking silly questions and she responds in an easy, light way. When an interviewer is serious, she is as well. She goes with the tone of the interview. So I wouldn’t base these interviews as some big “change” in her personality. Vanessa is ALWAYS true to her personality….she is bubbly and has a wonderful spirit about her always. She’s not trying to be anyone else.

Lady, your right Vanessa, has a heart on her left hand, she always draws a heart on her hand, except she would put Z V inside of the heart.

barbara why would she have a heart on her hand if they are done with each other.

I think she is awesome cause she recoganize whom was with her in every time

Yes, there is a heart on her left ring finger, but we don’t know, if it has anything to do with Zac. So stop speculating, it won’t bring us anywhere. Some are freaking out ‘OMG, it’s the engagment/wedding ring finger. That means something’. Ok, she isn’t very smart, bc she could have doodled anywhere on her hand, but why on this important finger? But ok, she knows people will see and talk about it.

ok..why the angry with jjr 4 this..i mean if u don’t care just don’t posting…vaessa looks amazing

THEY ARE NOT DONE,DID ALL OF U HEARD CONFIRMATION OF THEM SAYING THAT? NO,SO JUST STOP THEY JUST TOOK A BREAK CUZ THEY ARE BUSY,AND MIGHT ARE SEEING IN PRIVACY WHEN THEY’VE FREE TIME CUZ THERE ARE SO MANY SIGHTINGS THAT THEY ARE SEEING IN PRIVACY,AND PLUS IF NOW THEY WERE FINISHED,THEY WOULDN’T WEAR THE BRACELETS ALL THE TIME,WHICH THEY GAVE TO EACH OTHER OR SEEING ALL THE TIME,THIS ALL WHAT MEDIA IS WRITING IT IS FALSE THEY JUST WANT TO MAKE US NERVOUS AND BLOW OUR MINDS AND PLAY WHIT US,JUST TO MAKE SOME MONEY,SO I DON’T BELIEVE OF ALL THIS STUPID RUMORS CUZ I DID NOT HEAR CONFIRMATION OF THEM,SO JUST WAIT ALL OF U,AND WHEN THEY FINISH WHIT ALL THIS BUSY STAFFS WHEN WE’LL SEE PICS OF THEM TOGETHER ALL OF U WILL CHANGE U RE MIND,AND SAY THAT U HAD VERY WRONG TAUGHT ABOUT THEM,SO JUST WAIT.@Lady: AND YEAH LADY U ARE RIGHT ABOUT THAT.

@biki: Be careful that you don’t get hurt with all you expectations. We will never get a confirmation from them, bc they never offically confirmed they were together, too. It’s not their style. V said they are friends, that’s the most of a confirmation we could get. And don’t start with bracelets, bc we don’t know where they are from or what they mean. It’s ok to hope, but be carful, bc when they have time and don’t get back together, I see many many hearts broken. The things she said and they way they both act aren’t speaking for a working out tbh. So be prepared.

The beautiful Vanessa has a great family to support her in her private life and her career. That is such a blessing. Expect to see a very strong, opinionated Vanessa as she emerges out from under the shadow of Zac and shows her true self. This can be very uplifting and freeing to a women who has tried to live her life for someone else for so many years.

TWPUMPKIN @ 03/08/2011 at 2:14 pm

Smart as well as beautiful and talented.

@Lissi: YOU STUPID THAT WHAT SHE SAID ON DETAILS MAGAZINE WAS MADE 3 DAYS AFTER THEIR ,,BROKE UP” WHICH IS NOT TRUE,AND SHE SAID THAT THEY ARE WORKING THINGS OUT WHICH MEANS THEY JUST TOOK A BREAK CUZ THEY ARE NOW MORE FOCUSING ON THEIR WORK,NOT LIKE BROKE UP FOREVER JUST ON BREAK IF U GO AND READ AGAIN AND IF U ARE SMART TO GOT IT NOW U WOULD SEE THAT SHE SAID THAT CUZ THEY WANT TO FOCUS MORE ON THEIR WORK BUT WHEN THEY’VE FREE TIME THEY ARE SEEING,AND JUST SHUT UP, ALL OF U’LL SEE THEY ARE JUST BUSY WHEN WE’LL SEE PICS SOON OR WHEN THEY FINISH,WILL CHANGE U RE MINDS, CUZ IT IS NOT EVEN CONFIRMED, I DON’T HOW ALL OF U ARE STUPID AND BELIEVE EVERYTHING WHAT ULL READ,I SAID ALREADY MEDIA IS PLAYING WHIT US AND MAKING US NERVOUS,I AM JUST LAUGHING OF ALL U RE STUPID COMMENTS,CUZ ALL OF U ARE PATHETIC,IF U BELIEVE IN THIS CRAPS,U’LL SEE JUST WAIT AND WHEN U’LL SEE PICS U LL SAY IN OURE MINDS,OMG I WAS SO STUPID.

@ LADY, yes i agree with want you are saying, she only drew Hearts on her hand , when Zac was not around, the first time was when she and all of the cast was traveling on the road doing HSM,and i’ve seen them when she has been traveling, they take close up pictures when she is checking in at the airport. i’ve read they are taking to each other, very day but they are not seeing each other, they are on a break for now, they are trying to discover who they are as themselves being Zac and Vanessa, i will tell Karen was right all of these false rumors, the media know how poplular they sre there willing to make up rumors, i wish Karen was back here, but she got tired of all the hate that goes on here,she really cares for Zac and Vanessa. and she knew them well, we both believe they still love each other, i don’t care want people say here my first love was my highschool sweetheart, who i married 6 years later, and was married for 34 years, before his death, if he was still alive it would be 42 years, you never get over your first love, even if you never get back to together, you will never forget will.alot of people on this thread are young ,they don’t understand, even Zac said last year, Vanessa is the only person he’s been with that he loved. I know people are saying she look’s happy, but part of it is she still has a connection, even they just talk to each other. or tex.

barbara you are right. i to wish karen was here to.people can be so hate to.but i do understand what you are say about you frist love.becouse i lost my hushand last yr. i been have trouble get over it to.and don’t get over your frist love.zac and vanessa will get back together some day.that what i am pray for.ever send hsm came out i been read everthink about them.some are lie.

biki sweetie just relaxe you’v been so Obsessed with zanessa you should see a doctore maybe that going to help you ????

@meryam: you cross the limit now stupid,u can’t talk to me like that,everyone here is having their opinion and are saying what they want,i am just saying my opinion that u all here are psycho that u are believing everything what u’ll read that is so pathetic,i am laughing of all u re stupid comments just sop the break up it is not confirmed,they are just on break cuz they want to more focus on their work,if now they were finished,they would tell by them self’s we would heard from their mouths or from their reps,like every other actors does when they broke up or get divorced,and not all the time wear bracelets which they gave to each other or seeing all the time in privacy,so just wait we’ll see.AND PLUS U CAN’T TALK TO ME LIKE THAT CUZ I DID NOT SAID TO U ANYTHING BAD,STUPID, I AM SAYING JUST MY OPINION WHAT I AM THINKING OF THIS 2.

@biki
they are not going to have a press conference and say ”yes we are broken up or whatever, its there personal life and their relationship, and what is going on between them its private not yours.
u can think what you want to believe that are they together or not.

maybe who knows with them in the future or not they will rekindle what they have, maybe this break up was good for them experience life and date other ppl before they get serious and have a life together? again i dont know its just an opinion.

@lauren: ok i am not saying that they should say it but,there were so many sightings and the bracelets all the time,my opinion is that they just took a break cuz they want to focus on their work,and they’ll get back but might are seeing in privacy or they did not break up at all, just on break cuz they are busy,but i still think that this is just media work that they are making stupid rumors and playing whit us like they want and they are making us nervous,that might all of this is just lies,cuz i am not believe anything,there were so many sightings which were true about them seeing each other in privacy.so ill just wait and see but i still think that when we’ll see them soon or when they finish whit all this busy staffs,we’ll laugh about all this stupid funny stories,that is what i think.

@biki: i know what you are say. don’t wear about what other are say.i belive you.i feel the same away.like i say befor why is vanessa wear a heart on her hand if they are done.and why is zac wear a v on his arm.if people don’t see them together they are going say think.just keep belive. just shut the other out.

@Lady: yeah lady u are right ill support u all the time and barbara and karen u all are right,i don’t care other people what are saying,i am having my opinion and saying the truth cuz there are so many sightings which are true about them still together and omg i said this million times and ill say it again the break up it is not confirmed they just took a break cuz noe they want to more focus on their work.this is just media work,all of this is false.lady u are the best and barbara and karen u have same opinion like me and ill support u everything what u all will say.

@biki
those sightings were in late december and January, its now march, alot of stuff has happend since then.

@lauren: omg u nothing was changed,there are still sightings for example when she was in LA before she went to promote her new film,they saw each other at nessa’s home and were together at NBA party and kissing and holding hands,they spent all they together,they still seeing each other in privacy,things have not been changed.

@lauren: and plus when she was at NY to promote Beastly,they were sharing room together at same hotel and had private diner,and plus i said we’ll see but i still think when they’ll finish whit all this busy stuffs we’ll see them,and than we’ll laugh about all this stupid rumors,u’ll see all of u just safe u re words and don’t say anything now,cuz all of u will change u re mind when well see them together some of u will say i knew that they never broke up at all,and some of u gonna say omg i was so stupid that i believed to the media all of those stupid rumors were false and say i had very wrong taught about zanessa so just stop the break up it is not even confirmed.

@biki
how do you know this info?u know anyone could make anything up.

@biki
how do you know this info?u know anyone could make anything up.

@biki:
You seriously need to stop making all this stuff up about them.
They were each at the NBA all star event, but they were not there together, they were not holding hands and kissing, and they did not spend the entire time together.
While in NY for the Beastly promo, they did not share a room or have dinner together.
You have a very serious mental problem.

@biki: I know how badly you want that all to be true, but I don’t think it is. I’d say it’s just a bad case of wishful thinking. That doesn’t make it real.

omg i did not made is up i just heard from twitter and from other sides,and other sources,and u all shut up i am just saying my opinion,and i don’t think that they broke up at all cuz there were so many sightings that were true and even sides that were saying that they are still together@Deb: and u psycho shut up,ok i did not say anything bad to u,we all here are saying ours opinion.@maria: stupid just shut up all of u how do u know that they are not seeing might it is in privacy how do u know,there were so many sources and other sides which were say that they are still together and that is true,just wait all of u,i am 100%sure that when they finish whit all this busy stuffs soon we’ll see them and u all will change u re mind,and than i will laugh how stupid u are.U ALL ARE PATHETIC IF U ARE BELIEVING IN ALL THIS STUPID RUMORS,PSYCHOS.

from where I stand, NO ONE (but zac and vanessa) knows what’s really going on – if they are together or not, if they are keeping things private, if they talk or not, if they are friends or not, if they can’t stand each other or not, if they want to get back together or not, if they have working their things out or not, if they still have the same problem that started everything or not…

we all are GUESSING, ASSUMING…so stop. all of you who try to impose your opinion, STOP. we all have our opinions so don’t try to convince the others because you can’t – her defenders are going to blame zac yes or yes; his defenders are going to blame vanessa yes or yes. can’t you see this is not going to end any time soon, right? so? you prefer to keep on with this stupid and pointless war until one of them decides to speak or until a picture (zv together, z with a girl or v with a boy) surfaces?? kinda boring, don’t you think? :/

it’s been 3 months yet the war not only doesn’t slow down but gets crueler and ruder and just…more awful with each new post of zac and vanessa we see.

let them figure their things out. if they have to be together, they’ll be. if they don’t, then don’t. they are not going to do or say what we want for them to do or say – they are going to do and say whatever they want and, believe me, they can’t care less about what our opinions on that subject are.

if you think that getting angry and attack with no real “reason” at each other is going to help your cause…then…well, FANS that know ZV are normal people with good and bad things (you may consider yourself a fan but if you can’t see that they have flaws, that they can make mistakes and that they are not perfect, you’re a person who’s blinded by the hollywood world who doesn’t see them as normal people but only as “gods”) are going to stop their posts here and everywhere fed up with the low blow-ish comments. in the end this is going to mean for zv less fans… do you actually want that? if you do, continue but if not, then stop the pointless war because I know for a fact that people have started to stop their posts.

can we go back to the moment when we enjoyed the pictures and them without consider them our puppets that have to do what we want them to do? thank you! :)

@biki:
Look you stupid B i o t c h. You are the one who is coming on here and stating things as fact when you have no idea what the truth is. You tell us not to believe stupid rumors, and then you post stuff that you have heard on freakin’ twitter. You are not posting things as your opinion. You post things as FACT that you have absolutely NO idea about. You say that they are sharing hotel rooms; having dinner together; holding hands and kissing at public events. You don’t know that any of those things are true because you were not there and you have no proof. You may WANT those things to be true. That’s fine. But don’t go around making statements about them being together when you don’t know. Why do you call US pathetic because you saynthe we believe stupid rumors, but when you believe them, it is okay? You need to get a grip on reality. You have gone off the deep end.

@Deb: u stupid,**** shut up u cross the ,limit now whit me,stupid i did not say anything,how do u know that they are not seeing each other,might they are seeing in privacy hoew do u know just wait we’ll see when thay finish whit this.all of u will change u re minds.psycho.and plus i am not girls to call me biotc got it u *****.

@biki:
I cross the limit? WTF are you talking about?
How do you know that they ARE seeing each other? Do you know them? Are you a personal friend of theirs? Are you psychic? No? Then stop speading rumors. Contrary to popular belief, twitter is not a reliable source. If you don’t have the facts, then stop making statements that you can’t back up.

NO ONE (but zac and vanessa) knows anything. end of the story.

can we move on now?

:S

@biki: please stop, honestly, NONE of its true, NO PICTURES = no proof, no proof that means it’s not real. By the looks of it we see, i think they’re broken up, by now they would have said something, vanessa confirmed it in december, Gina (zacs team) confirmed it, all the websites confirmed it, so….yeah…

@Deb: first of all u can’t talk to me like that,cuz i did not done anything to u wrong,second i did not said anything i just said that there were so many sources and other sides that said they are still together,SO STUPID LET ME EXPLAIN TO U WHAT MEANS PRIVACY,LIKE FIRST MIGHT THEY ARE SEEING IN PRIVACY AND TAKING THINGS SLOW CUZ THE BREAK UP FIRST IT IS NOT CONFIRMED,THEY JUST TOOK A BREAK AND WHAT SHE SAID ON DECEMBER ON THAT MAGAZINE WAS FIGURE OUT THINGS OUT WHICH MEANS THEY ARE NOW MORE FOCUSING ON THEIR JOB,SO MIGHT ARE SEEING IN PRIVATE WHICH MEANS,THEY DON’T WANT TO KNOW ANY ONE ELSE WHAT TO DO,EVEN THE INTERVIEWER SAID THAT 3 WEEKS LATER THEY SAW EACH OTHER AND NO THINGS HAVE NOT BEEN CHANGED NOW,CUZ TERE ARE STILL MAGAZINES AND SOURCES SAYING THAT THEY ARE STILL TOGETHER AND NONE OF THEIR REPS AND FORM THEM SELFS DID NOT CONFIRM THE BREAK UP SO ALL OF U JUST WAIT I’M 100% SURE THAT WHEN WE’LL SEE PICS OR VIDEOS OF THEM SOON OR WHEN THEY FINISH WHIT ALL THIS BUSY STUFFS WE’LL SEE THEM AND ALL OF U WILL CHANGE U RE MIND AND SAY THAT U WERE SO STUPID AND BELIEVE TO ALL THIS RUMORS. SO JUST WAIT TIME WILL SHOW EVERYTHING.

@biki:
I can talk to you any way I want and as long as you keep saying things that you can’t back up, I’ll keep responding. Anyway, all I said was that you should stop posting things that you don’t know to be true. You keep saying that there is not confirmation that they broke up. Have you read the interview she did for Details? Here is an excerpt from it:
Asking Hudgens about Efron yields a less detailed response. The way she delivers those nice-girl-just-got-hit-by-a-truck, post-breakup lines—”We’re still friends,” “Who knows what the future will bring,” “We’re figuring things out”

When she answered that question, that was confirmation that the break up did, in fact, happen. It doesn’t mean that there is no hope. She says herself that she doesn’t know the future. But the breakup IS CONFIRMED. What more confirmation do you need than from Vanessa’s own mouth?

You keep spewing rumors that they are seing each other privately. If that is true, then how would you know? It’s private. That means secret. That means no one knows. You do NOT know what is going on between the two of them. So, you need to stop posting like you do. And if you honestly know, then tell us how you know. But you can’t, because you don’t.

@Deb: ahhahaha omg that what she meant whit figuring things out,that means that they are now more focusing on their work if u were smart u would got that and second even the interviewer said that later 3 weeks ago they saw each other i read that magazine and all she said about that older man was just joke and for figuring things out she meant that they are on break cuz are busy want more to focus on their work just please stupid go read again the interview u would see that was made in past tense and that the interviewer said that 3 weeks they saw each other,stupid just wait we’ll see when they finish whit all this busy stuffs,i am laughing u are an American and did not got the interview, i’am french and got that,god just go read again and u would see that means that they are busy now and that interviewer said later that they saw each other.

@biki:
You are such a moron.  Now you are interpreting for Vanessa.  I don’t need you to tell me what she meant.  And I certainly do not care if you are male or female, or what you do in your personal life.

You keep saying that the breakup was not confirmed.  When asked about the breakup, Vanessa responded, “We’re still friends.”  That is confirmation that they broke up.  I’m not talking about what happened 3 weeks later.  That is moot.  I’m making one point, and one point only.  If you can’t understand that point, then you are just hopeless.  Again, here is what she said:  ”We’re still friends,” “Who knows what the future will bring,”We’re figuring things out”. None of that quote is in the past tense.  Also, I didn’t say anything about some older man, so I don’t know why you are talking about that.

I do agree with you about one thing.  I’m pretty much over trying to explain this to you.  You are never going to get it.  So, you just sit back in your little fantasy world and believe that you can read Vanessa’s mind and that you have the inside scoop into their relationship.  Keep on believing that you know everything about them.  I guess in a way that’s like your own little drug and your way of feeling high.  It hurts my head too much to keep reading your run-on sentences and you spewing the same nonsense over and over again.  Have a good life.

@biki:
And you have no idea what my nationality is. You do not know if I am an American or not.

Go Nessa!

Eu sou surda.
Eu sou fã da vanessa hudgens e zac efron.

OMG vanessa in a bar , i mean it is so amazing..,i saw a video ,her friend gena her friend in suckerpunch ”Rocket” , okay they both jumped because they are excited ofcourse to see each other,okay they want to take a pic and then she left and she ran [BOTH],she went there is a guy who is in a side where they leave,he let go ,but he let vanessa go,but then he opened his eyes to see,he saw and told vanessa ,no no no………go back,but she said,he said NO NO NO , she said fine ,and they did not say to gena her friend because she is not that famous ,they only want her,because she has the beauty god ‘s gift Amin ,they want the fans to see the beautiful angel, she is sooo lucky how famous she is .

NekoNekoLovex33 @ 03/14/2011 at 5:48 pm

i honestly half of you fangirls are dumb ass ******* cause you keep saying ‘zac is not in her life anymore’ blahblahblah. Zac is still in the picture and her life cause you know why THEY’RE FRIENDSSSSSS I MEAN DO I HAVE EMPHASIZE THAT. And newflash he help her through fame!

She looks like shes aged alot..and is very tiered