George Clooney: Beware 'The Ides of March'

George Clooney: Beware 'The Ides of March'

George Clooney is all smiles on the set of his new movie The Ides of March at Cliff Bell’s Bar on Tuesday (March 8) in Detroit, Michigan.

The 49-year-old is directing and acting in the movie, and will be shooting on the University of Michigan campus the week of March 14th, requiring 1,000 extras.

A majority of The Ides of March was filmed in Cincinnati and Oxford. George was born in Lexington, Ky., and grew up in Cincinnati area.

george clooney beware the ides of march 01
george clooney beware the ides of march 02
george clooney beware the ides of march 03
george clooney beware the ides of march 04
george clooney beware the ides of march 05
george clooney beware the ides of march 06
george clooney beware the ides of march 07

Christopher Polk/Getty

Is he a conscious? Or have proplem

No one want u old man george clooney

And of course he best still in home

EVeryone is waiting for this. How did Clooney get this dream job of directing fantastic people?

George looks great!!! I love seeing that big smile on his face. :-)

GC looks great and happy wothout the ugly tranny cokewoh.re !
where’s horse-face??? isn’t she near him on the set?

PANDORA'S BOX @ 03/09/2011 at 1:19 pm

Liar, liar pants on fire!!!!!!!

I’m looking forward to seeing this movie.I hope it does better than Men Who Stare At Ghost.,I saw that one and left the theater going WTH was that?LOL..I also like RG and am glad he’s in this movie.George has a great smile and it’s always nice to see.

I’m so looking forward to this movie. I’m sure George and the whole cast and crew are working really long days, but they all seem to be having such a good time together. Casual, sexy chic in that jacket – yum.

PANDORA'S BOX @ 03/09/2011 at 4:23 pm

@Paddy/George- Cloud putz is suffering from diarrhea of the mouth again. Then again you like drama queens don’t you? Lol

Re: Did someone lose a bet or something?

by Clouddancer19762 1 hour ago (Wed Mar 9 2011 11:24:06)

Ignore this User | Report Abuse

I do believe those were the fastest deletions to ever happen on IMDB.
http://justjared.buzznet.com/2011/01/29/george-clooney-to-nolan-gould- youre-dapper/comment-page-67/#comments

***No my assistant is actually much faster and usually asks before she does anything, but hey, what the hell. They are still around, words live forever ;-)

You know silverscreen3, there are nuts on the internet, then there are lunatics who are dangerous, like, well, you. You are one sad little woman/man/thing with her cats. For the last time, George clooney is happy in his personal life, EC is part of it, there is no contract, there is no agreement, they are together because they care for each other, accept it, then take your meds, get your hands out of your pants and stop with the fantasies. Just because you yell the loudest and are the rudest doesnt make you right.

Frankly, and I hate to break it to you, wait, thats a lie, I am enjoying this, George Clooney doesnt know you are alive, he is just not that into you or your personalities. Take your meds, and take a nice long nappy.

by Clouddancer19762 5 minutes ago (Wed Mar 9 2011 13:07:25)

Ignore this User | Report Abuse

I’ll bet when he gets over his fears, he and EC will make pretty babies together. Two years together, they must have something between them.

For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction..

PANDORA'S BOX @ 03/09/2011 at 8:27 pm

@Anonymous- Ummm…. Thank you.

PANDORA’S BOX u r ely or his doll sorry her ! please george take care of that sick person elisabetta she manipulating with ur fanz
especially now ely in Mexico and she love to use Internet as her friend wrote before.
clooney dosn’t love u elisabetta.

PANDORA'S BOX @ 03/09/2011 at 10:46 pm

@Hey- Nope I am not Eli! Me have more brains.

Dixie Belle @ 03/10/2011 at 10:21 am

Oh, my! George is so gorgeous in 6th photo! Slick & sexy!!
And what big feet he has :-D

Shirt Skirt @ 03/10/2011 at 2:25 pm

@Dixie Belle: Ohh my, i think in 3th even bigger! my my my….%-)

GooneyGooGoo @ 10/03/2011 at 12:43 pm

This was a terrific film. Clooney is a God. 4/5 stars!