Gerard Butler: The Doctor Will See You Now!

Gerard Butler: The Doctor Will See You Now!

Gerard Butler grins at photographers as he heads to a doctor’s appointment on Wednesday (March 9) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The 41-year-old Scottish stud was spotted walking in Hollywood and making a phone call earlier in the week.

Gerry is back in L.A. after taking a trip to the Berlin Film Festival last month to screen his latest film, Coriolanus, which will hit the big screen later this year.

10+ pictures inside of Gerard Butler heading to a doctor’s appointment…

gerard butler doctors appointment 01

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All
Anna butler @ 03/09/2011 at 3:33 pm

Gerard butler is so sexy and hot im going to have sex with him n have 2 kids

The Noise In The Walls @ 03/09/2011 at 3:36 pm

Gerrrrry!!
I see he’s wearin his Celtic ’79 tee…Looking GOOD!! :)…

Gerard dont know how to clean,and he want someone to clean him

I think gerad butler dont have more t shert

He just change t-shirt and pants, but he body dirty more hair not clean and not take shower ,

I tried to post a link from celebrity gossip site but JJ won’t let me. They have the medical center pics but also mention the rumors of him and Selita. They go so far as to say he is “immersed” in rumors of a blossoming romance.

@Sligo lambert ^___^ cute: Could be a checkup for insurance before starting to film PTF.

anonymous @ 03/09/2011 at 3:46 pm

Yuck that NECK hair!!! How can he possibly think that looks good?? He needs to shave that off.

Doctor? Maybe have problem in his body hehehe

This set of paps pictures prove that not all paps pictures are his PR peeps’ making.

Who in his right mind wants his pictures taken on the way to the doctor’s office? Not the feeding-the-meter or the coke-and-water bottle ones either. If his PR is alerting his where-about to the paps they won’t be his PR for very long.

aunty bee @ 03/09/2011 at 3:52 pm

@anonymous: As soon as filming starts in two weeks, he will shave. He’s on his own time right now and isn’t trying to impress anyone (except maybe this Selita chick).

Would anyone like him and find him attractive if he wasn’t famous!?
I think not.
He has a beer gut, looks bloated all the time, has a major overbite, grey hair, and too much facial hair, plus his nose looks like a potato.
He is a womanizer, seems immature and full of himself at award shows and is pretty gross (see:Jen aniston and putting his finger up her butt), he seems to think very highly of himself, he’s not even good looking! He’s no Brad Pitt and never will be.

@Elly:
Uh no, he loves the attention and probably has the paps on speed dial, please. He acts like he is above it all, but look at his fall from steady B+ list to C list status.
It’s because he loves the attention and make no mistake, he does NOT mind the paparazi following him everywhere, like i said, he probably calls them himself. You are fool if you think otherwise.

Some are saying he wasn’t seen in Hawaii all weekend because he was there at a private estate with the model gf.

Well that didn’t take long!another thread already.

@karen:
Selita Ebanks? Well, I could definitely see him with someone like her.
When and why did a rumour about Gerard and Selita start? Have they been seen together?

Revelations @ 03/09/2011 at 4:09 pm

@karen:
I left you some messages there.
Maybe I should have posted them here.

A guy who went to school with Gerry said that he was extremely shallow when it came to girls/women. Apparently he used to have really degrading conversations about them. If he thought someone was pretty and was told that she was really stupid he could answer with things like “who cares if she’s dumb when her face is pretty and her body f/uckable?”. If he was told someone was a b/itch he’d say “well, I’m not going to talk to her, only f/uck her” or “but she does have a p/ssy, right? Well, that’s all I need to know”. One word he used a lot when girls were concerned (according to this man) was the word “f/uckable”. “As long as she’s f/uckable”, “Well, she’s not beautiful but at least she’s f/uckable”, “I heard you met a girl last night. Was she f/uckable?” and so on. I was quite disgusted by mr Butler when I heard what he was like. He could be very different now, but honestly I doubt it. :(

This was what started today’s discussions. She’s the brunette beauty he was with at Madonna’s party.

@Revelations: I’ll go back and read them. Thanks

sour grapes @ 03/09/2011 at 4:17 pm

@A.: So what if he said that? Many women look at him and remark, “Now that’s f/uckable.”

@karen:
Thanks! I LOL’d when I read this part:
The mag quotes a so-called “insider” as saying that the two are “hooking up,” although “it’s nothing serious.”
Well, that’s what it’s always like for Gerard, isn’t it? Always hooking up, never anything serious. Well, I think Selita is pretty and a HUGE upgrade from Laurie Cholewa.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All