Justin Timberlake & Jessica Biel Split

Justin Timberlake & Jessica Biel Split

Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel have ended their relationship, JustJared.com can confirm.

The 30-year-old actor and singer and his 29-year-old actress girlfriend had been together since 2007 and were most recently seen together at the Vanity Fair Oscar after-party.

“There are no hard feelings,” a source told People, adding, “It was completely mutual and they both decided it was time to move on.”

The source adds that Jess and Justin will remain friends despite the split.

UPDATE: Their reps confirm, “Addressing the media speculation regarding Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake’s relationship, we are confirming that they mutually have decided to part ways. The two remain friends and continue to hold the highest level of love and respect for each other.”

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » Show All

everyone says he is a such a douche, etc, but his charity work speaks for itself. i dont care about his personal life.

GossipGirl @ 03/10/2011 at 11:55 pm

Yep, and they’ll be back together in a few weeks. IDK how many breakup and cheating rumors the tabloids can make on JT. If I’d counted all the false breeak up and cheating scandals JT has been in, I’d be on the cover of Forbes in NO TIME!

Mila and Justin? I thought he kind of annoyed her during that Oscar skit even though it was planned that way he went off script (you can tell) and she had this look on her face like “shut up”. Mila’s too cool for Justin, I don’t know he’s still part NYSNC to me, never thought he was hot or sexy, good music at times but hot NO, never got that vibe from him.

GossipGirl @ 03/10/2011 at 11:59 pm

@three: that makes two of us!

I knew it would happen and I know why. Mila! they hit it off in their movie obviously. Mila also dumped her boyfriend a few months ago. hmmm

PLEASE get back with Cameron

they would have gorgeous kids

get back with Cameron JT

you would have gorgeous kids

and she was a lot more fun than stick in the mud biel

uncensored @ 03/11/2011 at 12:31 am

he’s a dweeb and attention-ho. her star will shine once she’s away from his narcissitic, egoistic ways. at least now her life doesn’t have to revolve around him.

hoover fan @ 03/11/2011 at 12:36 am

i think JT and Mila would be a good couple too, I love Mila, she’s so down to earth and doesn’t take herself too seriously…

uncensored @ 03/11/2011 at 12:41 am

i LOVE mila kunis! no way should she get together with justin, her career is on the rise and he will only jinx it. with justin it’s always “me. me. ME! look at me.” please not mila, how about snooki or heidi montag? maybe kim kardashian?

Shocking !!!!!!!

does that mean he will finally come out of the closet now.

I’ve been waiting Jessica to get single again!

I wonder if the split happened before the Oscars. Their was something not right between the two of them at the Oscar parties.

Justin so dumped her! I bet she begged him to have their rep release a statement with “it was a mutual breakup” to save face.
I think she’s devastated. I feel bad for her.
Justin’s after Mila Kunis who dumped Maculay in January.

So Olivia Munn really did break them up.

Saw this one coming.

Finally!!!!! what a good news!!!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

I’m not suprised at all, it’s about time!!!

Maybe because Jessica is more into women? Anyway who cares?

BigJohnson @ 03/11/2011 at 5:48 am

This is good news, now we are going to see her working out in spandex again. That booty hasnt breathed in… well since she hooked up with manchild.

they have been broken for a long time…I think one person finally decided to move on and be done with LIMBO!

Maybe Jessica will look to get back with Chris Evans. He has Captain America coming out.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » Show All