Nickelodeon to Air 1990s Programming Beginning This Fall

Nickelodeon to Air 1990s Programming Beginning This Fall

Old-school Nickelodeon fans, your day has come – the network has announced that beginning this fall, TeenNick will air 1990s programming favorites including Clarissa Explains It All, All That, Rugrats, and Kenan & Kel!

The programming block will air from midnight until 2 a.m. and be called The ’90s Are All That, EW reports, adding that the network approved the idea after seeing interest from fans across social media sites.

Also airing in the block are Pete & Pete and The Amanda Show. EW notes that over time, TeenNick hopes to air other ’90s shows and movies.

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE 1990s Nickelodeon show?

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 » Show All

I loved loved loved Doug, Rocket Power, Recess and Hey Arnold!
Ahh I miss 90′s Nick soooo much.

Derek Rubis @ 03/10/2011 at 12:38 pm

Salute Your Shorts, Hey Dude, Are Your Afarid Of The Dark, Guts, Welcome Freshman, & Roundhouse

Haters Suck! @ 03/10/2011 at 12:41 pm

I loved Rugrats, when Tommy got out that screw driver you knew something crazy was about to go down. But I also loved rocket power, doug, ahhh real monsters, all that, rokos modern life, hey Arnold, and bring back ren$stimpy too that show was awsome. Man, the 90′s ruled.

“Doug” was the best Nick toon.

BEST NEWS EVER!!! ALEX MACK PLEASE

HEY ARNOLD and AFRAID OF THE DARK (or whatever that was called)

I heard This is a Joke

are you afraid of the dark and alex mack!!!

What about “Hey Arnold ” !!

what about “You Can’t Do That On Television”!?!?!?!!?!?!

mackenzie @ 03/10/2011 at 2:57 pm

This is so exciting!
I’d love to see Hey Arnold as well!

Yayyyyy! Can’t wait, the good ole day shows are coming back! These were the classics, no shows on tv today can even compare!
Thnx Nick (:

This is a dream come true. Are you Afraid of the Dark, Clarissa, Salute Your Shorts… can we get Double Dare and Guts back on and can I please compete? Seriously…

YES!!!! Finally! I’ve been waiting for this day for soo long!!

i’m crossing my fingers that they start showing alex mac!

Hasancan Demirbas @ 03/10/2011 at 3:23 pm

hey everyone, there is already a stream on the internet that plays your favourite adult swim and nickolodeon shows all the way from are afraid of the dark to kenan and kel many many many other shows. http://swimelodeon.com/

we would love more people on the stream so come and visit us and become a part of the community :)))) my user name is Avaddon see yo uguys there :))

Oh my God I’m so freakin’ excited!!! Thank you to Nick for actually listening to what it’s audience wants!

THE best news in a loooooooooong time! They HAVE to include SALUTE YOUR SHORTS!!!!!!

SPACE CASES. So underrated!!

Catalina’s best friend Susie isn’t there….

Salute your shorts! Fifteen! Welcome Freshman!

Sterrence @ 03/10/2011 at 5:27 pm

Roundhouse, bros and sistas, Roundhouse.

OMGGG YESSS!!!!!!!!!!! little bear, hey arnold, the wild thornberrys, rugrats, keenan and kel were all my favorites, they were so good back then what happened?

Sterrence @ 03/10/2011 at 5:28 pm

@Sarah: Rocket Power was early 2000s

I hope they show Are You Afraid of the Dark!

hell yes! they should air it during the day, so kids know what kids programs are supposed to look like, not the crap on air today :)

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 » Show All