Nickelodeon to Air 1990s Programming Beginning This Fall

Nickelodeon to Air 1990s Programming Beginning This Fall

Old-school Nickelodeon fans, your day has come – the network has announced that beginning this fall, TeenNick will air 1990s programming favorites including Clarissa Explains It All, All That, Rugrats, and Kenan & Kel!

The programming block will air from midnight until 2 a.m. and be called The ’90s Are All That, EW reports, adding that the network approved the idea after seeing interest from fans across social media sites.

Also airing in the block are Pete & Pete and The Amanda Show. EW notes that over time, TeenNick hopes to air other ’90s shows and movies.

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE 1990s Nickelodeon show?

• Chris Brown and Drake are collaborating on a track together- TMZ
  • Cory Monteith's dad opens up on his death after one year- Gossip Cop
  • Luke Mitchell has signed on to star in Members Only- Just Jared Jr
  • When will Blake Lively go live with her new lifestyle website?- Lainey Gossip
  • Mariel Booth shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 » Show All

YES YES YES YES YES!! THANK YOU NICK!!!!

it would be pretty awesome if they showed figure it out :D

Shnellycat @ 03/10/2011 at 6:40 pm

Alex Mack, Hey Arnold

velcrodots @ 03/10/2011 at 7:02 pm

i am so jealous for you guys! I loved Clarissa, Action Leauge Now, Doug, Pete & Pete, Double Dare and the Amanda Show. Ahh the 90′s, a simpler time when kids could be kids and there was only 151 Pokemon.

thisisevelynR @ 03/10/2011 at 7:30 pm

wait, only TeenNick will air it…not Nick??

ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE DARK, ANYONE???
SWEET VALLEY HIGH.
BREAKER HIGH-RYAN GOSLING (NOW THAT IS VINTAGE)

You Cant Do That on Television…course you weenies are probably too young to remember that..

SO EXCITED! THANK GOD! THEY DO LISTEN! We will NEVER SLEEP AGAIN!

I WANT doug, aww real monsters, kablam!, ren and stimpy, The good all that (NOT the crappy one!), and Are you afraid of the Dark….IM so happy my dreams have come true, Nick has come to its sences! if you didnt notice i lack the abilities to spell, cause all the educational t.v was taken off the air and replaced with real, fake little kids and their happy lives, Bring on the Cartoons! :)

are you afraid of the dark, hey arnold, clarissa, pete&pete and real monsters ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

OMG!!! I CANNOT WAIT! I have been waiting for this day for YEARS!!! All Nick plays now is iCarly and Spongbob all day. They need to bring back the shows that we all fell in love with when we were younger. Seriously The Amanda Show, Hey Arnold, Rugrats, Clarissa Explains It All, All That, Kenan and Kel, Guts, Figure It Out….EVERYTHING!! Best news ever!

yeeeeeh I’m so happy, I grew up with those shows. It brings back memories. Pleeeeese show “are u afraid of the dark” and “the amanda show”

goosebumps!!!!

YES! this is amazing! been waiting a LONG time for them to bring those shows back.

AWESOME! I’m waiting for HEY DUDE!!!!!

bring back Are You Afraid of the Dark?

Ahhhhhh! Yay! I think I cried a little! What about ‘As told by Ginger” ‘Rugrats” ‘Rocket Power” heck, bring all the classics back! I miss em!

Sweet! I had such a crush on Sam.

My favorites: Salute Your Shorts, Hey Dude, My Brother and Me, The Secret World of Alex Mack.

I think the only news that could rival this is if Disney decided to put on its shows from the 90s.

Pleaseease @ 03/11/2011 at 12:23 am

Roundhouse! Salut youR Shorts! Old school Ren & Stimpy, not that new junks!

i just spent five minutes giggling. i am a grown man.

Yes its so awesome that Nick finally did this, the only thing that i kinda dislike is that its gonna air at midnight :(

ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE DARK, wowzers, oh and Alex Mack! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Lindsay Anne Meniz @ 03/11/2011 at 2:11 am

What took you guys so long to bring back the good stuff? Now you are awesome. Clarissa Explains it All, All That, Roundhouse and Are you Affraid of the Dark, were the best. Pete and Pete episodes and shorts were amazing (“Arty, the strongest man, in the world”
) Salute your Shorts was cool and Hey Dude!, Double Dare, What would you Do? NIckelodeon Guts, Wild and Crazy Kids, Alex Mack, Mysetery Files of Shelby Woo, My Brother and Me, Alien shows, You can’t Do that On Television, Rugrats, Ren and Stimpy, Doug, (Nick at Night and in the noon times) Lassie and Dennis the Mennis. Get rid of all this other junk. It would also be cool to see old school commercials like Whatchamacallit.

Lindsay Anne Meniz @ 03/11/2011 at 2:18 am

Also Fifteen and Welcome Freshmen.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 » Show All