Nickelodeon to Air 1990s Programming Beginning This Fall

Nickelodeon to Air 1990s Programming Beginning This Fall

Old-school Nickelodeon fans, your day has come – the network has announced that beginning this fall, TeenNick will air 1990s programming favorites including Clarissa Explains It All, All That, Rugrats, and Kenan & Kel!

The programming block will air from midnight until 2 a.m. and be called The ’90s Are All That, EW reports, adding that the network approved the idea after seeing interest from fans across social media sites.

Also airing in the block are Pete & Pete and The Amanda Show. EW notes that over time, TeenNick hopes to air other ’90s shows and movies.

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE 1990s Nickelodeon show?

ABC

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 » Show All

Agree, bring it all back!!!! Person above who mentioned Hey Arnold, you can watch hey arnold episodes on the netflix online player. :)

valentina @ 03/12/2011 at 8:23 pm

ginger!!!

Jeaniferr @ 03/12/2011 at 9:52 pm

i literally got off my chair and clapped. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Littlemissy @ 03/13/2011 at 11:39 am

Disney needs to do the same and bring back Boy Meets World. Get rid of hannah Montana and co.

BMW best show ever. I WANT A REUNION!!!!

Please bring back… rocket power, cat dog, doug, and hey arnold!!

Killer cacti…Hey Dude! Killer tofu…Doug! It was all killer!

Thank you, thank you!!! I was just watching these on-line and thinking to myself, how dope would that be if they brought these back!?! Kids today are missing out on great shows! I also think they should bring back Cousin Skeeter, Kablam, Allen Strange, and The Weekenders (i think the last one might be Disney?). ****A HUGE REQUEST: Please also air the old school commercial with them, that would complete the feeling of going back in time to when TV was awesome! Thank you Nick!

The Secret World of Alex Mack and Doug!!!!! They should absolutely bring those ones back!! Way to FINALLY catch on Nickelodeon!

Justin Fleming @ 03/13/2011 at 10:59 pm

ROCKET POWER AND LEGENDS OF THE HIDDEN TEMPLE

Alex Mack! Alex Mack! Alex Mack! Alex Mack! Alex Mack! Alex Mack! Alex Mack!

ROCKET POWERRRRRRRRRR~

Are You Afraid Of The Dark? PLEASE! :D

Who loves orange soda? Kel loves orange soda.

I think bringing back the 90s Nick shows contrasts their current philosophy, and also paints a pretty sad picture of the values shows on Nick and MTV (both owned by Viacom) display today, compared to back then.

Google my blog ‘Reading Through the Blindfold’ and read my reaction to the news. It’s the article at the top titled ‘Children’s TV: Excercises in Conformity’.

You Can’t Do That On Television and Fifteen :D

SarahSiren @ 03/24/2011 at 5:45 pm

I can’t wait! Can they please give me a day so i can clear my schedual by telling everyone to f*** off, turn off my phone and stay up to watch it ALL!
MY FLAMING CHILDHOOD WEAPS TO BE BROUGHT BACK TO LIFE!

Awesome. We will all be sleeping as most of us who rocked these shows work. Dang….Lets do a 6-9pm block…

This is the greatest news I’ve heard in a while! YES!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Don’t forget are you afraid of the dark? as told by ginger, hey Arnold, wild thornberrys, and real monsters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will watch every night! Thank you Nick :)

Rocko’s Modern Life!!

ALL THAT AND THE AMANDA SHOW FOR SURE! :D Yay 90s Nickelodeon!

Are You Afraid of The dark, Sister Sister, Kenan and Kel, Sabrina The Teenage Witch, Moesha,Saved By The Bell and hey arnold. I miss the 90s

My fave is hey arnold ,doug,rugrats,and catscratch

herbert_moon @ 06/14/2011 at 11:22 pm

They better air – ‘The Secret World Of Alex Mack’ !

UsmcWife26 @ 06/25/2011 at 2:31 am

@neela: YES! Salute Your Shorts was my favorite!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 » Show All