Brad Pitt: 'Cogan's Trade' Makeup Touch Up

Brad Pitt: 'Cogan's Trade' Makeup Touch Up

Brad Pitt gets a quick touch up of makeup on the set of his latest film, Cogan’s Trade, on Friday (March 11) in New Orleans, Louisiana.

The 47-year-old actor sported a similar look – slicked back hair and a black leather jacket – as the day before.

Brad‘s partner, Angelina Jolie, is reportedly expected to join him in the Big Easy with their kids soon, according to People.

“Everyone on the movie is very excited that they get the opportunity to work with Brad,” a source told the magazine. “He seems like a very nice guy.”

brad pitt cogans trade makeup 01
brad pitt cogans trade makeup 02
brad pitt cogans trade makeup 03
brad pitt cogans trade makeup 04
brad pitt cogans trade makeup 05
brad pitt cogans trade makeup 06
brad pitt cogans trade makeup 07

Valerie Macon/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 79 » Show All

the best poppa on earth.

Wow Jared..you are getting tons of pics.. I had not seen these.

Can’t wait for this film.. It looks a bit dark.. Brad does Dark very well..

anjie’s hubby lookin gorgeous!

pitussa stole my dog @ 03/11/2011 at 6:57 pm

Who says I need a publicist ?
I love the rumors and I will not deny any
Go France ————————– 15 minutes ago

Keep ‘em coming Jared! We are starving for A list handsome actors like Brad Pitt.

Just wonderful! Can’t wait for this movie!

pitussa stole my dog @ 03/11/2011 at 6:59 pm

How boring zzzzzz
I want pics of Angie in ST¡¡

Ooooh looking very handsome, he and Angie are both so lucky to have found each other. God bless them and their children.

pitussa stole my dog @ 03/11/2011 at 7:05 pm

over of every tabloid next Wednesday

Very excited .

pitussa rescued my dog.4 a fee @ 03/11/2011 at 7:05 pm

hi

thank you jared.

pitussa rescued my dog.4 a fee @ 03/11/2011 at 7:08 pm

@pitussa stole my dog:

splash has the pics i think..i heard that the pics of angelina in saint tropez will be online at 9 p.m easten u.s time

i read it at =www.youradumbass.com :)

PT, you just crack me up, almost all the time. I was catching up on the last thread, and this made me ROTFLMAO.
“She’s hoping that she’ll get funding because the Sandler movie is a suckcess – even though it will finish it’s run nearly $60MIL behind Sandler’s last flick and 10-20% lower than his other romcoms.”.
You are so good, no wonder the hens hate you. Huvaniston must see you as a thorn in their flank.

pitussa stole my dog @ 03/11/2011 at 7:08 pm

@pitussa rescued my dog.4 a fee:

pitussa is the evil

PT, what’s the deal with Goopy’s record deal?

Looking good, as always Mr. Pitt

He is sexy but what’s up with all these posts? I think Jared may have a new crush.

pitussa stole my dog @ 03/11/2011 at 7:17 pm

@pitussa rescued my dog.4 a fee:

ohh¡¡ jajaajajaj

wonderful
See the old ” poppa ” Pit is so boring

pitussa rescued my dog.4 a fee @ 03/11/2011 at 7:18 pm

@pitussa stole my dog:

can you send me the pix when u get them pitussa? the pics of angelina in saint tropez…oh,i can’t wait to see them,,thanks for the insider information pitussa..

i know you never lie and you always know exactly where angelina is,,,your the best pitussa,,,the best and non-crazy sounding gal ever!

kisses and hugs to you pitussa, god bless you!

pitussa rescued my dog.4 a fee @ 03/11/2011 at 7:18 pm

@pitussa stole my dog:

can you send me the pix when u get them pitussa? the pics of angelina in saint tropez…oh,i can’t wait to see them,,thanks for the insider information pitussa……

kisses and hugs to you pitussa, god bless you!

I can’t believe we have to wait so long for this movie. The good thing is that Tree if Life is coming out soon as is Moneyball.

Brad looks so HAPPY! Could it be because he does not have Angelina Hanging on to him for dear life and overpowering him.
Now he can do what he pleases, smile,and be a Happy camper..

pitussa rescued my dog.4 a fee @ 03/11/2011 at 7:22 pm

@pitussa stole my dog:

hey you little teaser, what happened to those pictures of angelina in L.A in “in-touch” you said were in this weeks issue? u said there was pics, but this wednesday gone there were none?

i am sure u just made a mistake, and they’ll be out next week, right pitussa?

u sound very sane, i am sure it was just an honet mistake..i’ll give u another chance next week pitussa, u don’t sound like a hater at all. not at all, nothing like a hater, u sound very nomal

pitussa stole my dog @ 03/11/2011 at 7:24 pm

@pitussa rescued my dog.4 a fee:

the pics are already sold to Intouch
The tabloid has 6 years waiting for the big day

Pitussa and Maniston out

17 WTF @ 03/11/2011 at 7:16 pm -1

——-
If you’re right that Brad is Jared’s new crush, let me say that we like Jared’s new crush! Some even like him VERY much!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 79 » Show All