David & Victoria Beckham: Baby Girl on the Way!!

David & Victoria Beckham: Baby Girl on the Way!!

David Beckham and Victoria Beckham will welcome a baby girl this summer!!

The 34-year-old soccer star confirmed the happy news at a L.A. Galaxy luncheon on Friday (March 11).

The baby girl will join big brothers Brooklyn, Romeo, and Cruz.

So excited for David and Victoria!!

“I’m excited – either it’ll be [a girl or] a boy to add to the three boys we have and we’ll have half of a five-a-side football team with David – we’ve got so much testosterone in our family!” Victoria recently told Jimmy Fallon.

Credit: Frazer Harrison; Photos: Getty
Posted to: David Beckham, Pregnant Celebrities, Victoria Beckham

AKM-GSI
  • Lisa Vanderpump is selling her restaurant - TMZ
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Chasing Life- Just Jared Jr
  • Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

yay!!! thats so great for them!!!

CanadaGirl @ 03/11/2011 at 5:12 pm

CONGRATS!!!! I’m so happy for the family. They are a loving couple and deserving of this happy addition to the family.

Lilakoi Moon @ 03/11/2011 at 5:14 pm

cool!!!!

congrats. that little girl is going to be one fashionable little princess!

I’m so happy for the Beckhams! I’m pretty excited to watch their little girl grow up and if she’ll become a little fashionista like her mom or a tomboy! This should be fun to watch! And I have to say, the girl will probably be gorgeous with genes like David and Victoria’s!

OMG Vic must be mad happy! She’s finally gonna have her mini me!

larsvonwhat @ 03/11/2011 at 5:21 pm

yay finally a girl! and i agree with everyone, a mini fashionista :]

jessemosslover @ 03/11/2011 at 5:26 pm

Yippee she`s having a girl that she can teach to be anorexic just like her mommy.

Yay this is so great! She will b a stunner obviously, but this is finally the baby girl Victoria has been waiting for. Its funny how life turns out, I never thought shed have another baby and now its turned out to be their little princess at last. Congrats to their whole family! <3

a lil princess on the way cause she’s gonna be spoiled by them all :)

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay lol im happy for them

OMG; I’m so happy for them! Victoria will have a baby girl to dress up and have fun with. <3

Thats not the most flattering or current pic of them

lol..lol..lol.. @ 03/11/2011 at 5:42 pm

Such superficial comments. Everything is about what type of clothing the child is going to be wearing..

Women need to be more then the cloths on their backs.. and it starts with little girls..

Welcome to another VAPID twit in the making.. join the Paris, Lindsey, Kim, and the likes.

Really just so silly.. Who cares about what freaking cloths you put on children especially a baby.

@*: that’s absolutely right~~ she will be a real princess! the youngest in the family(might be) the only girl, have 3 big brothers..OMG..she’s totally gonna be spoiled by the family..anyways I’m sooooo happy for them they finally gonna have a little girl!!!

sooo happy for them! No matter what anybody thinks about them individually, they seem like great parents!

Congrats. I’m excited to see what this little girl wil look like. She will be a little fashonista doll.

Finally, Vic’s wanted a girl so badly for a long time. I’m over the moon ’bout it, sooo happy for her & Becks! Congrats. :-)

Congrats! I am so happy for them especially for VIctoria.

I have a feeling they’ll be naming the baby Angel.

Aww congrats to them! I always thought they needed another female in the family lol

aaw so happy for them:) finally!

WOOWWWW….SO HAPPY FOR THEM. CONGRATS!!!!

katie-elle @ 03/11/2011 at 8:47 pm

1st girl, woo!!
i bet they’re thrilled.
that is going to be a spoiled little lady!

Aww I’m so happy for them! I was hoping that they’d have a girl so Victoria could pass on her amazing style to! =]

OMG Get up there!
Remember what Future Celebrity Gossip
said about this in December?
Wow I can’t believe it, the Celebrity Oracle got it right!

who am i again? @ 03/11/2011 at 10:20 pm

Yay! I am so excited for them all, this is going to be one well dressed little girl.

Yeah i read that article too at that site future celebrity gossip that’s why i always knew it was going to be a girl. cool hey
thanks for bringing the news through so fast jared

so good forthem.
may they have a blessed ,halthy gilr.
too bad they’ll hardly ever hold her because her 3 big brothers arenot going to lether go.
. those guys are going to think they are themom anddad,lol.
so exciting for the beckhams.

Wooo Hooo, Congratulations to the Beckham! I am beyond thrilled for this gorgeous family. Finally, a beautiful little girl.

Super, congrats for them !

FINALLY!! Victoria and Beckham have their dream come true. Finally Victoria can hand down all her designer jewelries, Hermes, Louboutins to that girl. I would love love love to see David carrying a little girl. :)

Congrats! She’ll be one soccer playin’ toughie with three brothers and yet a fashionista like her mom!

Anastasia @ 03/12/2011 at 1:57 am

Yeahhhhhhh!
I am really really happy for them!Finally they will have a girl and i can’t wait to see how will she be like…but i am sure she is going to be a really beautiful baby and that she will have lots of love and care from her three brothers and her parents!Wow,i still can’t believe it!
Congratulations to David and Victoria!

FINALLY A GIRL CONGRATS. I have to say though victoria seriously needs to put on more weight.

Congratulations to David and Victoria!

melissa asherman @ 03/12/2011 at 4:36 am

I am so excited for them! You’d think I knew them personally or I was her… I’m so happy I could cry lol

With such a freak like Victoria, I pity the poor baby girl. Sorry, the woman is not normal.

lilia mazunina @ 03/12/2011 at 7:04 am

LORD, HAVE A MERCY. LOL!!! BECKHS HAVE ENOUGH CHILDREN WHY ONE MORE? WHAT’S SHE GONNA DO WITH IT?!?!?! I SAY THIS ‘CAUSE POSH WAS EAGER TO HAVE ONE MORE KID, A GIRL, TO BE PRECISE, ‘N SHE JST WANTED TO PLAY WITH IT LIKE A GIRL PLAYS WITH ITS DOLL. LOL!!! ‘R SHE WANTS HER GIRL TO JOIN THE ARMY OF SUCH CRAZY GURLS LIKE PARIS, LINDSEY, ETC, ETC, ETC…LOL?! BECHS STOP MAKING CHILDREN. LOL!

Thank you designers for men are fine and perform evaluation of their wives? share with us how this can be achieved by http://www.greatiful.com

i wonder what her name will be! i bet something unique and special to them!

@lilia mazunina: It’s PR, and all these slobbering posts are pretty suspicious. David has been philandering again, so it’s time to have another baby, just like they did when he cheated with Rebecca Loos.

congrats shes gonna be adoreable.

@Sunny:
omg I watched that! yeah I think they did predict victoria would have a girl!!

#45 Are you the repulsive vile nasty lying Loos herself or connected to her some way? I know she is desperate to keep her infamy and alive. She is obviously proud of her legendary interview, cheating her way to infamy holding up her legendary filthy mobile phone selling her slimy sex lies..
She really has a wonderfully documented legacy and gift for her children and grandchildren Eternal shameless LOSER!

I’m happy for them but I hope that when “their dream comes true” those boys don’t feel like they are any less wanted. It’s horrible to know you weren’t the “right gender”

#45 It’s not PR it just shows not all people are bitter, sad and pathetic like you!! like what charlie sheen says she’s winning! (pregnan’t with a girl, millions on the bank, married to david beckham, 3 lovely boys, successful fashion career). you on the other hand #45 is a sad Loser! you can’t even wish a pregnant woman good luck. Must be tough to be you all you do is comment on something you hate. sad sad life. oh btw. congrats to the beckhams!

Victoria had better learn to smile so her baby girl does not grow up to be a sour puss.

this”little princess” as you call her already, probably do a CHAZ bono ,,you never know what your getting.. not thats its a bad thing,,but saying ‘ya never know’ is all.