Ke$ha Gets Sleazy in Sydney

Ke$ha Gets Sleazy in Sydney

Ke$ha rocks out on stage during her Get $leazy Tour 2011 on Thursday (March 10) at the Hordern Pavilion in Sydney, Australia.

Earlier this week, the 24-year-old pop star was reportedly spotted getting cozy with British singer DJ Calvin Harris, who’s currently opening for Rihanna on her tour.

Sources told the Herald Sun K$ and Calvin had a makeout session in the second row at one of Ri‘s concerts.

A few days later, the two again caught up in Melbourne before Calvin jetted to Adelaide for another show.

kesha sydney concert 01
kesha sydney concert 02
kesha sydney concert 03
kesha sydney concert 04
kesha sydney concert 05
kesha sydney concert 06
kesha sydney concert 07
kesha sydney concert 08

what in the hell is she wearing???

why the hell does her stomach look huge and her legs look small!?!?

Oh my sweeeet Loooord !

I wiill never juge any woman about her body, mine is not perfect…but ….what the F… !!

This outfit is the perfect reflect of the sound she sells…yes sound, certainely not music.

I never heard something so bad, and now I never saw something so horrible, and guess what, it cames from the same person….

Yikes!! Your awesome anyway girl she does not take her-self serious. I like that but o’my maybe go to the gym a few times before the big tour? She’s only 24 she don’t have to go all britney on us now.

GROSS! omg she looks disgusting

she really needs a mirror.

I n F a m o u s l y C o o L @ 03/12/2011 at 9:50 pm

…Hahahahahaaa …She’s so fcuking disgusting.

lilia mazunina @ 03/12/2011 at 10:01 pm

FAT FAT PIG’S HERE. LOL!!! IT’S REPULSIVE!!!

Everything about her is SLEEZY and AUTO-TUNE.

lilia mazunina @ 03/12/2011 at 10:12 pm

OH YUP, I FORGOT… IT’S A SACK SHE’S WEARING. LOL!!!

GOD !! i was eating when these pics poped up !!! i dont even wish that for my worst enemy !!

I thought she was skinny?! Has she filled out in the last year?

linda lou who @ 03/12/2011 at 11:20 pm

Dear Lord I glanced at these pictures and thought, what in the world is the Duchess of York doing in this unflattering gettup?

linda lou who @ 03/12/2011 at 11:21 pm

dear lord I glanced at thes epictures and thought what in the world is the Duchess of York wearing this unflattering gettup?

i would lick the dirt off this chicks toes until she squealed

Someones getting chunkyyy

Travolta face and wild boar body. Thats all i gotta say.

shell517nj @ 03/13/2011 at 12:35 am

there’s sexy and there is sleazy. she definitely looks sleazy and dont forget scary. everyone cant wear a leortard. ugh!

when u see her ass in a bikini u will puke !

KESHA is such a great girl.

“I don’t have the best body in the world —- but I do have confidence.”

Something t many posters here lack ;)

She’s very beautiful.