Reese Witherspoon: My Daughter Is Anti-Bieber

Reese Witherspoon: My Daughter Is Anti-Bieber

Reese Witherspoon cracks a smile while leaving a yoga class on Saturday (March 12) in Malibu, Calif.

The 34-year-old actress then cooled down by grabbing some smoothies with a friend.

Reese‘s ex-husband Ryan Phillippe recently shared that their 11-year-old daughter, Ava, is “very anti-Bieber.”

“She’s into gymnastics and [is an] equestrian,” Ryan told E! Online. “She’d prefer to listen to the Beatles over Justin Bieber, which I’m kind of proud of.”

reese witherspoon yoga 01

• Watch James David Carter get a four chair turn on The Voice- Gossip Cop
  • Read a recap of the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Director George Sluizer has died at the age of 82- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Claudia Galanti shows off major cleavage in Milan- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

good for Ava,

Seems like Ava is a very smart girl =)

entheno*90 @ 03/12/2011 at 6:04 pm

Ava’s a cute kid..she looks like a Reese mini-me when they are together. So for a big name Star …Reese has done well.

It’s great that she’s interested in things other than the crappy music of today which has no originality…she’s expressing her own itnerests..cool.

You can’t listen to Bieber, you just can suffer from Bieber.

Plus, it’s not even music. Like KATY PERRY FOR EXAMPLE ! :)

Cover my eyes! She’s hidous!

That’s messed up that he’s proud and would rather her listen to the beatles. What does he have against Justin Bieber??

That may be the ugliest woman I have ever seen. Wow…

Beiber Fever @ 03/12/2011 at 6:14 pm

I but Justin gives 2 craps that Ava Withered-Poon doesn’t like him! I’m sure he’s crushed!

Go Bieber! @ 03/12/2011 at 6:20 pm

Well, Justin is also Anti-Reese’s spoiled and phony family, so the feeling is mutual. He’s also against her nasty unmadeup face and boyish figure.
What a loser.

Great kid! I can’t wait until Justine Bieber goes away.

Go Ava! Go Reese!
Bieber sucks anyway his fifteen minutes of fame will be over soon

Bieber rules! Reese is a tu*d face.

Pattycake @ 03/12/2011 at 6:28 pm

Why did this site make it appear that Reese said that?

Great kid! I can’t wait until Justine Beaver goes away.

Phillipe sucks @ 03/12/2011 at 6:36 pm

Ryan Phillippe wishes he was as popular as Beiber. With his logic, I guess we should be watching real actors like DeNiro, instead of losers like him.
Ryan is like Beiber.
DeNiro is like the Beatles. Get it Ryan, you twit.

Dried up Reese @ 03/12/2011 at 6:41 pm

Reese is so Fugly and fake.

These Bieber fans are going to grow up and be so embarrassed of their past selves.

Girls it’s great to like someone but I would not encourage the obsession and if I was a parent I would be happy if my kid did not participate in it.

Nowadays kids that listen to the Beatles are little more than none.

Is that Reese Witherspoon, a teenage boy, or my mother?

i’m 22 and back in the days we had Hanson and I was a huge fan of theirs and I look back and i’m proud of my taste in music, at least the hanson brothers could play their own instruments, had good singing voices, and their lyrics had meaning (yes, even mmmbop), my favorite being “I will come to you”. Bieber however…let’s just say i would rather have my kids listen to Hanson.

that’s not true there are plenty of people under age 30 that like/love the beatles. Ava isn’t prenteintious at all it’s called having taste

All I did was read the title and I instantly like Reese and Ryan’s daughter! LOL! :)

i’m proud my girl is anti-beiber? what about i’m not proud my dad is a loser and cheater?

jj,

please don’t show reese’s legs from behind anymore with shorts on. i almost lost my lunch…gross

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All