Victoria Beckham: 'Shocked' to Be Expecting a Girl

Victoria Beckham: 'Shocked' to Be Expecting a Girl

Victoria Beckham arrives at Heathrow Airport to catch a departing flight on Saturday (March 12) in London, England.

The day before, the 36-year-old fashion designer’s husband, David Beckham, announced the couple will welcome their first daughter in the summer!

“Obviously, we’re very lucky to be expecting again, and this is the first time I’m going to say it: It’s a little girl,” the soccer star said at a L.A. Galaxy luncheon, ESPN reports.

“We’re still in shock,” he added. “Obviously, having three boys, you kind of expect another one, so finding out a little girl is in there is surprising, but, obviously, we are over the moon. Our three boys are happy and excited, and Victoria is doing well.”

victoria beckham shocked expecting girl 01

• Kristin Cavallari shows off her body in a very tight dress- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

I LOVE HERRRRRR!!!!

cobgrats! the beckhams are sooo pretty as a family

I LOVE HERRRRRR!!!!

cobgrats! the beckhams are sooo pretty as a family

Not surprised, I’m pretty sure this one was made to order. Sad. Another boy would have been just as much of a blessing.

je suis sure qu elle s est faite inséminer pour etre sure d avoir uune fille et de nos jours on peut choisir le sexe de l enfant si on a de l argent mais c est bien pour eux pressée de voir la tete de la fille looool

congrats to them finally somebody to dethrone Suri! (If she won’t hid the baby like she did with Cruz)… I hope there’s no “designer baby comment” lets just be happy for them even if some of you hate her..

oops too late #2 already started the “made to order”/ “designer baby comment”

Birds_Of_A_Feather @ 03/12/2011 at 11:40 am

the Beckhams think they can fool most of the people some of the time..AS if this is no designer baby..Posh is always in trend if that means test-tube baby is chic..too many celebs are stealing their thunder lately and competition is fierce in America to stay relevant compared to their stature in U.K

Glamourous @ 03/12/2011 at 11:42 am

I’m happy for the family. Don’t be ridiculous with the designer baby nonsense. Victoria and David do not seem the type to such a silly thing. They love their children and even if the new one was a boy, they’d be over the moon.
I’m happy that they can a little girl to family. She’ll be loved by them all.

I Think She Should Have More Weight On Her Bones
But I don’t think the baby was made to order she has polycystic overies for a start so that makes it hard to concieve, she knows she’s lucky with having 3 children & 1 on the way i wish them every happiness im sure the little girl will be beautiful can’t wait to see a piccy :o) xx

Thrilled for the family!

On the map @ 03/12/2011 at 11:47 am

great news for the beckhams. they’ve wanted a little girl for awhile now. i remember her saying that her house is all about crowd control. haha. maybe a little girl will help bring some calm to the place. good on you vic and becks.

Rushing River @ 03/12/2011 at 11:49 am

Man oh man she looks great. Filling out a little but still gorgeous. She must work out a lot (when not pregnant of course). Glad for the family.

congrats! #7 what kind of person are you? you seem to speak as if you really know what happens in the beckhah household. And FYI posh is in to fashion trend not celebrity trend. Divorce seems to be a trend in Hollywood and she’s been married to the same man. Didn’t your mom tell you not to judge a book by its cover?

Nice leather @ 03/12/2011 at 11:52 am

Even preganant she’s making fashion statements. I really llke her jacket.. I always worry about preg women in heels though and why are those damn paps so close to her?

americanmom @ 03/12/2011 at 11:52 am

I don’t know if they did a made to order baby but I doubt it I am not even sure if that is medically possible but even if it were its not our business and certainly either way these people really seem to care about their kids not exploiting them as other celebs do.

still hot. I hope I look like her after three soon to be four kids.

Adora Adams @ 03/12/2011 at 11:54 am

I think to be able to have a”healthy baby” is more important than the gender..she seems to be obsessed about a girl! Maybe willow smith is on her mind.

No kidding. Not like some celebs taking their kids to parks surrounded by photographers. As if we don’t know that they’re doing. Please. We see their kids on occasion at athletic events, etc. but they aren’t trolled out constantly.

i honestly couldnt be happier for the two. the first girl for the two—that must be amazing!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS

They must love children to have four of em. Victoria seems like a caring mom and I’m happy for them to have a new addition. The boys will live their little sister.

GIRLS RULE!!!!!!!!

I just hope the girl not to be as stupid as her mom. Maybe her father will keep the girl’s feet on the ground.

Morning Star @ 03/12/2011 at 12:03 pm

Congratulations!

Hey “Larda$$” shut the hell up. lol

I wish I could be this woman for one day.
She is the luckiest woman on the planet.
Beautiful kids and the hottest man I have ever seen.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All