Adam Lambert Supports Skingraft Installation

Adam Lambert Supports Skingraft Installation

Adam Lambert attends the Skingraft installation during Concept LA Fashion Week on Sunday (March 13) at Ace Gallery in Los Angeles.

Inside the event, the 29-year-old singer met up with L.A.-based designer Jonny Cota, who described his latest collection as being “inspired by the grace of death,” according to the L.A. Times.

Britney Spears recently rocked several Skingraft designs in her “Hold It Against Me” video.

Brit wore the line’s custom graffiti jacket, shorts, and studded knuckles, while her dancers sported Skingraft‘s hooded jerseys, draped jersey pants, rhino vests, and pleated gloves.

adam lambert concept la fashion week 01
adam lambert concept la fashion week 02
adam lambert concept la fashion week 03
adam lambert concept la fashion week 04
adam lambert concept la fashion week 05

• Snooki steps out after giving birth to her second baby- US Weekly
  • Taylor Swift is getting sued by a chauffeur service- TMZ
  • Netflix has added some new films to their collection- Entertainment Weekly
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Bryana Holly knows how to heat up the desert- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All
Audrey Lambert @ 03/14/2011 at 9:25 pm

OMG i swear he gets hotter by the day! <3 I love him so much!

Audrey Lambert @ 03/14/2011 at 9:26 pm

I swear he gets hotter by the day. Love him so much!

Some celebs are helping to raise money for Japan, others are wasting time on this crap. Better yet this is “inspired by the grace of death”….real nice guys. Nice timing.

Ahehehaha i don’t know maybe bad hair

One day Adam will look back on how she looks and think,what was I thinking.I guess she really takes herself seriously.

He is so freaking gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey JC! Are you going to stop going out to parties, dinner and movies and instead walk around making house calls for the Red Cross? If so good for you! If not then why get po’d because Lambert has an evening out? I think in between his charity efforts nearly reaching 1 million total for Music Cares, Donors Choose, Charity Water, and the Trevor Project the guy is doing better than all right. He tweeted his nearly 1 million followers about donating to Japan. What have you done besides complain about others? Oh that’s right.

persian221 @ 03/14/2011 at 9:59 pm

Blah blah blah, how about some Tokio Hotel pics JJ it has been a long time!

Adam Lambert is the hottest rocker on the planet. What a beautiful man. Love him!

@JC, you are concerned about Japan, so what are you doing? On this site showing your envy and hate for this artist who does a lot of good with his charities. Yiy are not helping anyone. Go and spread some cheer or say a good word about someone instead of stressing over an article that you could have avoided if you wanted.

Adam is looking so good and happy. Thanks Jiminy for pointing out all the charities that Adam has supported, I was just about to do that.
I hate when he gets put down, when he has such a giving heart.

Such a good and talented guy.
Thanks for the pictures Jared!

Hey JC, some people are helping Japan like Adam Lambert who tweeted sevral times that he is praying for them and the number to text to donate to Red Cross to help, then he released his song Aftermath Remix to benefit the Trevor Projet, an organization that helps teens feel loved amedst all the hate like you and the othert dufus haters here commenting against Adam while you and the other dufuses are sitting here scouting out articles on Adam just so you can post hate! Ya, sure Glad amazing beautiful people like Adam exist who actially care about the owrld to make up for asses like you guys!

I apologize for not giving him credit for his humanitarian efforts. The only way I know about him is by reading this site. You see, I have taste in music, and my standards are a bit more higher than being a fanboy of manufactured TV creations who will be completely irrelevant in a few years. He’ll play to some hangers on like you guys who have no taste in music, but he’ll be far removed from getting any major publicity. I misspoke when I referred to him as a celebrity. He’s a flavor of the month. I flush things in my toilet more talented and creative than him.

Gee, why aren’t all you haters out helping to save the world if you think there are more important things.

Oooh he looks great! I love how he always supports his long-time friends and their work. He’s worn a lot of Skingraft over the last couple years on Idol and on his tours, and it always looks great on him.

Um JC, you should have quit the first time you put your foot in your mouth! Adam, the Grammy nominated mega talent will still be around while your pushing up daisies, so move on from the hate, sit back and enjoy!!!

@ JC oh you that guy that always coming on here b**ching about him. OH, I almost forgot. lol next, whats new? Oh right you aint got any.

@JC oh you that guy that always be coming on here b**ching about him. OH, I almost forgot. lol, next, whats new? Oh wait you aint got any.

@Tierra:

LOL he was nominated for a Grammy. Milli Vanilli won a Grammy. If you like that kind of overly produced garbage that sucks for you. I just hope you broaden your horizons after puberty and not let top 40 tell you what is cool.

Mari Guerra @ 03/14/2011 at 10:36 pm

So hot!!

I totes agree JC @ 03/14/2011 at 10:49 pm

@JC: There is a whole country suffering and Adam Lambert really should stop doing what he enjoys. I know what he should do! Totes become miserable and leave idiotic comments on gossip blogs! So much better than supporting a friend’s fashion show. He’s got some damn nerves, that Adam Lambert. So, I completely understand your point.

love him, and lol at people who think he is talentless. his voice is amazing.

@JC: You should apologize for your life.

LOL STAY MAD @ 03/14/2011 at 10:55 pm

#woops that was meant for JC, not Jiminy

love him. 4 sure. was kinda intrigued and curious b4 , now i am in love.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All