Ryan Phillippe & Alexis Knapp Expecting Baby?

Ryan Phillippe & Alexis Knapp Expecting Baby?

Ryan Phillippe may be a dad again – his ex-girlfriend, Alexis Knapp, is pregnant and has told friends that the baby is his!

The baby is due in June, People reports, and Ryan “is aware of the situation [and] totally prepared to take responsibility should the child be his,” according to a source.

Ryan, 36, dated Alexis last summer and is currently dating Amanda Seyfried.

Ryan has two children, Ava and Deacon, from his marriage to Reese Witherspoon.

Pictured below: Ryan and Alexis spotted together in May 2010 heading to Memorial Day party and also at the airport returning from a vacation.

ryan phillippe alexis knapp 01
ryan phillippe alexis knapp 02
ryan phillippe alexis knapp 03
ryan phillippe alexis knapp 04
ryan phillippe alexis knapp 05

Valerie Macon/Getty

If that is true then wow poor amanda. Amanda should date guys her own age.

Round round get around I get around Yeah Get around round round I get around I get around Get…

Atta boy! @ 03/14/2011 at 6:05 pm

He got tired of using so much KY on the Withered-poon. Now he goes crazy on the young ones.
Keep tapping em, Ryan!

Ryan to Mom: “Look Ma, no rubber!”

Things happen she could have told him she was on the pill, the true test of a guy is what happens next and how he treats his kid (if it’s even his)

Jeff Young @ 03/14/2011 at 6:16 pm

She is so hot. Ryan’s lucky. I’ll marry her if Ryan won’t.

Mom to Ryan: “Son, I’m still googling what a tool means?”

That’ll be one seriously good looking baby.

The world awaits another midget.

I’d love to deliver that baby!

Yeah, another gold digger shakes down a actor. When are these girls going to try and have career first? I guess shaking down actors with photos, sex tapes or babies is the new norm. She is sad. What the hell was Ryan thinking? He’s lucky to have Amanda if she stays around after this chick has sold herself out.

Ryan Rules @ 03/14/2011 at 6:34 pm

Ryan is my hero. Other than Reese Witheredpoon, he’s nailed some hot chicks.

Wrap it up or pay up @ 03/14/2011 at 6:36 pm

Hollywood men are getting dumber and dumber by the second. Where did this guy learn about protection? Jude Law?

Lyla Says @ 03/14/2011 at 6:41 pm

That Amanda Seyfried is one dumb b**ch!

To Amanda Seyfried @ 03/14/2011 at 6:46 pm

MUAHA HA HA HA!
and bigmouth!!

How in the world..in this day and time do celebrities not use protection.

CARELESS

they each could have gotten something they can’t get rid of. Not to mention die of

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

This will be the second time Ryan knocked up a girl. Last time he thought he had to marry her. So he did. Oh, well. Hey, Ryan? You got sometin’ against condoms? You are for real trashy, dude.

Guess I have a better idea now of why Reese has been photographed going to church with her BF lately.

“Dear Lord, please don’t let trashy ol’ Ryan steal all the publicity from me, an my movie about elephants is comin’ out and I even hired Rob Pattinson to get more attention!”

So does this mean she has been with someone else and didn’t protect herself. So Ryan and she both are not using protection..

Amanda I’m sure is aware of this situation. He had to tell her so she would not be blindsided..and it was before they got together judging by the size of her bump. And he had to tell Reese too..

He is too old not to know how to use a condom.

OK when will they all be on Maury?

@delilah: Are you seriously THAT deluded? You’re assuming Reese keeps up with the tabloids and what Ryan does AND plans her actions according to some twisted motivation. How about she is just going about her day naturally and you made up all these stupid connections yourself. Wow you need to take some serious anti-CrAzY pills.

Reese lives on this website. Hi Reese (duckface)!

offtheproperty @ 03/14/2011 at 7:24 pm

Ryan already has children, whose lives he has already pretty much ruined. Reese has got to seriously hate this guy.

someone didn’t where a raincoat if you know what i mean…

ok Men…Wear the Condom….Free advice there

another out of wedlock kid

incredible

Ryan….spreading it around.

I heart Alexis @ 03/14/2011 at 9:34 pm

I bet Ryan’s dork still smells like roses after doing her.

He’s unraveled with Reese not there to guide him. LOL He’s such a little boy!

He supposedly cheated on this one that’s why she dumped him. Shocking! I don’t care how cute this guy is, he makes for a lousy boyfriend. Hopefully Amanda will smarten up.

Ryan here is some free advice that you probably wont take… WEAR A DAMN CONDOM !! Geesh. Babies shouldn’t be a by product of your stupidity ( even when a trashy wanna be “starlet” tries her hardest to get knocked up !!!!)

@Jessica: Yes, and condoms fail. I agree that this could happen to anyone and how he reacts his the real test of his character.

rihanna graphic I created last year…”On My RockStar Shhh…” http://bit.ly/hkdmro

MAN, IS SHE UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGLY!!!!!!!!!!! THAT BABY WILL BE AS UGLY AS HALLE BERRY’S, ANGELINA JOLIE’S, MARK MCGRATH’S, JENNIFER LOPEZ’S, JESSICA ALBA’S, SELMA HYACK’S, GWEN STEFANI, VICTORIA BECKHAM, MEG RYAN’S, KENDRA WILKENSON, PAMELA ANDERSON, TOBEY MAGUIRES, KLOE KARDASHIAN, ASHLEE SIMPSON, NICOLE RITCHIE, AND A FEW OTHERS IN HOLLYWOOD WHO HAVE REALLY, REALLY UGLY KIDS.

Famewhoring Megan fox wannabe. Way to trap a man to get your name out there to help your crap career. Amanda is way to good for him and he will be lucky if she still sticks around if the baby is really his. Douche.

this guy is running on the jude law wave! hopefully they can keep this situation as positive as it can be for his kids.

MAN, IS SHE UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGLY!!!!!!!!!!!

@Aimee: Riding the Jude Law wave? What does that even mean? There’s no shortage of unplanned pregnancy in Hollywood. It certainly didn’t start with Jude.
Anyway, Ryan has been a serial cheater of every woman he’s been serious with. Alexis would be smart to just keep her distance and take the check. Amanda is an airhead idiot; I worried about them being together, but then I realized she’s more worried about them being “seen” together. What a do-do.

She looks 16!!! @ 03/15/2011 at 1:41 am

She’s 26??????? I know 26 is super young but she looks even younger than that. She looks like she’s 16!!! When I first saw her pic I honestly thought Ryan was banging a high school teenager and I was like eeeww gross! LMFAO

@She looks 16!!!: Hahaha, I know right?! I also thought she was in her teen years. She’s got a babyface. But I honestly think it looks gross for a grown man of Ryan’s age to be dating someone who looks that young!

He's a W.H.O.R.E. @ 03/15/2011 at 1:51 am

This man is a filthy W.H.O.R.E.! He’s in his mid to late 30s and has 2 children! First he knocks up this 26 year old, then he has a short fling with Rihanna, now he’s boning Amanda Seyfried!!!! He’s a dad. I don’t think dads should be behaving this way! How will this affect his kids?

It doesn’t matter if Ryan is a celebrity or not. He is a guy. Guys/girls can be dumb, stupid, drunk or get into the heat of the moment and forget protection just like regular guys/girls. I hope he gets a paternity test though. He has been VERY careful up to now not to get another girl pregnat ( that we know of) after he divorced Reese.

This dude's a joke @ 03/15/2011 at 1:58 am

Ryan’s an insecure looser who was too jealous of his own wife’s career which is why their marriage fell apart. He’s a C-rate actor who makes a tiny fraction of what Reese makes and producers/directors/studio execs DON’T TAKE HIM SERIOUSLY in Hollywood. So he has to date immature little 20-something-year-old girls like Alexis Knapp, Rihanna, & Amanda because no grown woman his own age is going to put up with his BS.

Illegitimate kid - How classy! @ 03/15/2011 at 1:59 am

I don’t think Ava or Deacon are looking forward to an illegitimate little brother or sister that their dad had with some 26 year old girl they barely know or perhaps have never even met! What a mess.

POOR AMANDA @ 03/15/2011 at 2:01 am

AMANDA NEEDS TO DROP HIM! Why is she wasting her time with this old loser who now has paternity-baby-mama-drama? She’s too young and successful for that!

AMANDA'S A DUMB BEYOTCH @ 03/15/2011 at 2:06 am

@POOR AMANDA: Soomething tells me Amanda Seyfried isn’t the sharpest tool in the tool shed. Remember her ditzy airheadish character in the movie “Mean Girls” that was so stupid she was borderline brain dead & could predict the weather by using her breasts? Maybe she wasn’t acting. LOL

Ok…he’s just…trash. He knocks up this chick too??? If I were Amanda Seyfried I’d run away from him…but wait…she’s too dense to do that…get it together Amanda!!

PS: I remember when I was in like 5th grade and cruel intentions came out…he was sooo hot back then everyone was in love with him! now i know why he played that douchey character so well…because he IS that douchey

Why is he engaging in sorority girl/frat boy behavior??? Leave that for the college kids who are going through their sluuuhty period. A father of 2 has no business running around town like a stray dog during mating season!

So I guess that means he doesn’t use condoms. Ooops. Someone better get an STD checkup! LMFAO

Delusional D-Bag @ 03/15/2011 at 2:12 am

I think Ryan is trying to prove “he’s a man”. He was very insecure when he was married to Reese and he knows his career is waning. Maybe dating younger stupid girls gives him a false sense of masculinity. But he ain’t fooling nobody.

Dump the midget loser @ 03/15/2011 at 2:14 am

Amanda needs to dump this short loser! How can she go from dating Alex Skarsgard who’s 6’4 and super F-ing gorgeous to this little nobody midget who’s like 5’7′ or 5’8?!!!

What a manho!! @ 03/15/2011 at 2:16 am

What a manho!! If he got this girl preggers that means he was being reckless. Putting himself at risk for diseases when you have 2 kids who count on you??

Remember the Oscars? @ 03/15/2011 at 2:20 am

I started getting really bad vibes from Ryan from the moment he gripped Reese’s arm really hard during that Oscar ceremony where she won her award. This was back when they were married and I believe it was her first Oscar. It appeared that he was super excited to find out she had won so he “mistakenly” hurt her arm by squeezing really tightly. But I think it was just aggression and jealousy seeping out of him. It was disturbing.

Ryan Fangirl @ 03/15/2011 at 2:24 am

I honestly used to think Ryan was really hot (despite being a shorty). But his behavior seems to be getting trashier and trashier.

Talk about a man who is at high risk of catching an STD! He’s having unprotected sex with the women (and actresses no less!) who reside in L.A.? Not very smart at all. These aren’t the types of females who are conservative if you know what I mean.

@Maggie:

you want me to name all the guys who get a girl they ‘dated’ for a week pregnant? take it easy. im allowed my opinion.

Mandy needs a guy her own age @ 03/15/2011 at 2:30 am

Amanda’s so young and has her whole life ahead of her. She needs to start dating guys her own age who are single (as in never married) + childless + no drama + no history of sleeping around town + and young just like her.

Divorce wasn't good for him @ 03/15/2011 at 2:35 am

@Halli: #29: “He’s unraveled with Reese not there to guide him. LOL He’s such a little boy!” …. WOW THAT WAS SO TRUE! It’s like ever since the divorce he has been spiraling down from trashy into now even trashier.

Will he marry the girl? @ 03/15/2011 at 2:39 am

I wonder if he’s gonna marry this little girl (who looks like a dang teenager) just like he married Reese when he knocked her up over a decade ago????

AMANDA SAYS……its not true,none of them were true!!!…………yahhh right!….dumb ass!!!!

Jokergurl @ 03/15/2011 at 3:26 am

Hollywood doesn’t have the hiccups it’s got the knockups.

@remembertheoscars was this caught on video??? i dont remember

alexis true love is shown from her statement…she never expects nything from ryan(hope so). they both alone know the truth..anyway let this not disturb the kids future…

haha dummy – ryan dumped her and she got him anyway.
too bad ryan – welcome to financial security on her part and being broke playing baby daddy on his!
dumb and stupid men! you all should be castrated!

I don’t think it’s his. It’s due in June? And they’ve dated last summer? But maybe my calculation is wrong

I love how people are bashing him without even knowing if the child is his.

I do think he is acting like a man HO but I guess it’s because he married really young and never played the field and he is doing it now in his 30′s that is why I think there is an age and time for everything it suck because his behavior hurts his children .
Ps: Calling someone midget is sooooooooooooo stupid and so childish he is a hot man .

@Hanna: Yeah, if it’s his, she must have gotten pregnant RIGHT when they broke up and only found out after, because the original Us Weekly story says that A) she is in her second trimester, which is only months 4-6 of pregnancy; and B) they broke up in September, which was already 6 months ago.

looks like a megan fox wannabe.. except a really ugly version

this might ‘sound’ weird but when i seen her pic i thought it was his daughter he just found out about???

what a gold digging ****, oh she can’t work while she’s pregnant, yeah by choice she is not working. Yet she’s all over town buying **** and shopping, where’s she getting the money for that, and if she can’t work because of pregnancy why isn’t she at home instead of being photagged everywhere, lazy ***** just wants money for nothing, probably grabbed the used condoms and inserted the sperm herself

ashamedofsociety @ 06/12/2011 at 10:14 am