Ryan Phillippe & Alexis Knapp Expecting Baby?

Ryan Phillippe & Alexis Knapp Expecting Baby?

Ryan Phillippe may be a dad again – his ex-girlfriend, Alexis Knapp, is pregnant and has told friends that the baby is his!

The baby is due in June, People reports, and Ryan “is aware of the situation [and] totally prepared to take responsibility should the child be his,” according to a source.

Ryan, 36, dated Alexis last summer and is currently dating Amanda Seyfried.

Ryan has two children, Ava and Deacon, from his marriage to Reese Witherspoon.

Pictured below: Ryan and Alexis spotted together in May 2010 heading to Memorial Day party and also at the airport returning from a vacation.

ryan phillippe alexis knapp 01
ryan phillippe alexis knapp 02
ryan phillippe alexis knapp 03
ryan phillippe alexis knapp 04
ryan phillippe alexis knapp 05

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All

Ryan….spreading it around.

I heart Alexis @ 03/14/2011 at 9:34 pm

I bet Ryan’s dork still smells like roses after doing her.

He’s unraveled with Reese not there to guide him. LOL He’s such a little boy!

He supposedly cheated on this one that’s why she dumped him. Shocking! I don’t care how cute this guy is, he makes for a lousy boyfriend. Hopefully Amanda will smarten up.

Ryan here is some free advice that you probably wont take… WEAR A DAMN CONDOM !! Geesh. Babies shouldn’t be a by product of your stupidity ( even when a trashy wanna be “starlet” tries her hardest to get knocked up !!!!)

@Jessica: Yes, and condoms fail. I agree that this could happen to anyone and how he reacts his the real test of his character.

rihanna graphic I created last year…”On My RockStar Shhh…” http://bit.ly/hkdmro

MAN, IS SHE UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGLY!!!!!!!!!!! THAT BABY WILL BE AS UGLY AS HALLE BERRY’S, ANGELINA JOLIE’S, MARK MCGRATH’S, JENNIFER LOPEZ’S, JESSICA ALBA’S, SELMA HYACK’S, GWEN STEFANI, VICTORIA BECKHAM, MEG RYAN’S, KENDRA WILKENSON, PAMELA ANDERSON, TOBEY MAGUIRES, KLOE KARDASHIAN, ASHLEE SIMPSON, NICOLE RITCHIE, AND A FEW OTHERS IN HOLLYWOOD WHO HAVE REALLY, REALLY UGLY KIDS.

Famewhoring Megan fox wannabe. Way to trap a man to get your name out there to help your crap career. Amanda is way to good for him and he will be lucky if she still sticks around if the baby is really his. Douche.

this guy is running on the jude law wave! hopefully they can keep this situation as positive as it can be for his kids.

MAN, IS SHE UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGLY!!!!!!!!!!!

@Aimee: Riding the Jude Law wave? What does that even mean? There’s no shortage of unplanned pregnancy in Hollywood. It certainly didn’t start with Jude.
Anyway, Ryan has been a serial cheater of every woman he’s been serious with. Alexis would be smart to just keep her distance and take the check. Amanda is an airhead idiot; I worried about them being together, but then I realized she’s more worried about them being “seen” together. What a do-do.

She looks 16!!! @ 03/15/2011 at 1:41 am

She’s 26??????? I know 26 is super young but she looks even younger than that. She looks like she’s 16!!! When I first saw her pic I honestly thought Ryan was banging a high school teenager and I was like eeeww gross! LMFAO

@She looks 16!!!: Hahaha, I know right?! I also thought she was in her teen years. She’s got a babyface. But I honestly think it looks gross for a grown man of Ryan’s age to be dating someone who looks that young!

He's a W.H.O.R.E. @ 03/15/2011 at 1:51 am

This man is a filthy W.H.O.R.E.! He’s in his mid to late 30s and has 2 children! First he knocks up this 26 year old, then he has a short fling with Rihanna, now he’s boning Amanda Seyfried!!!! He’s a dad. I don’t think dads should be behaving this way! How will this affect his kids?

It doesn’t matter if Ryan is a celebrity or not. He is a guy. Guys/girls can be dumb, stupid, drunk or get into the heat of the moment and forget protection just like regular guys/girls. I hope he gets a paternity test though. He has been VERY careful up to now not to get another girl pregnat ( that we know of) after he divorced Reese.

This dude's a joke @ 03/15/2011 at 1:58 am

Ryan’s an insecure looser who was too jealous of his own wife’s career which is why their marriage fell apart. He’s a C-rate actor who makes a tiny fraction of what Reese makes and producers/directors/studio execs DON’T TAKE HIM SERIOUSLY in Hollywood. So he has to date immature little 20-something-year-old girls like Alexis Knapp, Rihanna, & Amanda because no grown woman his own age is going to put up with his BS.

Illegitimate kid - How classy! @ 03/15/2011 at 1:59 am

I don’t think Ava or Deacon are looking forward to an illegitimate little brother or sister that their dad had with some 26 year old girl they barely know or perhaps have never even met! What a mess.

POOR AMANDA @ 03/15/2011 at 2:01 am

AMANDA NEEDS TO DROP HIM! Why is she wasting her time with this old loser who now has paternity-baby-mama-drama? She’s too young and successful for that!

AMANDA'S A DUMB BEYOTCH @ 03/15/2011 at 2:06 am

@POOR AMANDA: Soomething tells me Amanda Seyfried isn’t the sharpest tool in the tool shed. Remember her ditzy airheadish character in the movie “Mean Girls” that was so stupid she was borderline brain dead & could predict the weather by using her breasts? Maybe she wasn’t acting. LOL

Ok…he’s just…trash. He knocks up this chick too??? If I were Amanda Seyfried I’d run away from him…but wait…she’s too dense to do that…get it together Amanda!!

PS: I remember when I was in like 5th grade and cruel intentions came out…he was sooo hot back then everyone was in love with him! now i know why he played that douchey character so well…because he IS that douchey

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All