Irina Shayk: Xti Launch in Madrid!

Irina Shayk: Xti Launch in Madrid!

Irina Shayk presents the new Xti 2011-2012 shoe collection at IFEMA on Monday (March 14) in Madrid, Spain.

The 25-year-old stepped out in a sheer lace top, black leggings with cutout detail down the sides, and a pair of peep-toe booties.

On Saturday, Irina and her boyfriend, footballer Cristiano Ronaldo, watched the Real Madrid and Hercules match at Santiago Bernabeu Stadium.

15+ pictures inside of Irina Shayk launching the Xti 2011-2012 shoe collection…

irina shayk xti 01

Credit: Carlos Alvarez; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Irina Shayk, Sheer

Charley Gallay/Getty

I love Irina she’s soooo stunning :D

She have beautiful face and body !!! :-D

@Kaz simply Amaazingg !!!!!!!!:

Yeah, right, my ass! She is mannish and ugly. But I think every chick with the proper make-up, clothes and hair do, not to say Photoshop – is “stunning”. Not…

body shape @ 03/15/2011 at 9:09 am

Gorgeous & exotic looking.

Anastacia @ 03/15/2011 at 9:11 am

@Thai:
just because her face is different and not 100% perfect doesn’t make her “mannish”… grow up and look in the mirror before talking **** about others!
imo she has a great body, but she needs a better stylist.

Mannish??? Oh please!! Don’t be so jealous!

stellartes @ 03/15/2011 at 9:18 am

STUNNING! I wish i looked like her

I see gorgeous eyes high cheek bones long hair nice skin and i hear her sexy accent .

@Thai: You’re just jealous cause’ she’s starting to become pretty known here.

She is beautiful but I notice that most girls have no longer a waistline nowadays.

she looks beautiful but where my faves rosie

thighmegatampon @ 03/15/2011 at 9:34 am

she’s gorgeous but i hate what she’s wearing

This outfit is so gross.
The top is definitely cheap underwear. The bottom looks like ski termic underwear.
As a result she looks cheap and nobody is paying any attention to the shoes she has been paid to promote.

@blah:

Your words are cheap. Reports says most Americans aren’t moving enough.Go out and do something instead of spreading lies.She’s gorgeous and her leggings are number 1

I love her leggins too!! Were can I get those? :(

@fit

Well, actually I don’t know why most Americans don’t move enough. But I am Italian, I live in Milan, my mother is French, and I spent part of my life in London, Paris and Rio de Janeiro, In all these places these leggings are considered gross.
I didn’t say she isn’t gorgeous, but she should hire a stylist.

@tight
Try a sportswear shop, in the ski&snowboards dept.

Why wasted money on that garish outfits… go naked Shanky.

Natalie Never @ 03/15/2011 at 10:14 am

for once i have to agree with KAZ that Irina is beautiful:)

Tacky.
She is pretty, but she often looks like a tramp. No class, no style, no personality.
I am not surprised, since she is dating the most stupid and misogynist guy on earth.

I am not impressed by her style.
I think she is trying too hard to to keep her BF attention.

@blah: Liar

@Manni: She wont give you the time of day or a chance

@Fit
Ma vedi sta stronza, bugiarda di che? Fatti curare.
You need a doctor. Or you are paid by her PR agency to spread positive comments on her. This doesn’t change the fact that anyone with some style would consider this outfit as gross.
By the way, she lost an important contract here in Italy because of her new implants that fashion industry didn’t like at all.

I think she was a little bit confused, here. She thought she was invited to a lingerie runway. She realized too late it was a shoe collection presentation. Ops. Too late to put something decent on.

saw her interviews on spanish tv!! she was so rude and arrogant!!! acting like the queen!!! so fake and horrible!!!

Why is she doing a whole bunch of things in Madrid all of a sudden she shouldn’t change where she lives just because of boyfriend who she hasn’t even been dating that long.

Here we are with another cheap looking hooker.

Ugh, she thinks she’s hotter than she actually is….

Britney most beautiful in world

@Brit : why pursue pretty girls and say britney beatiful???

Omg omg omg I Looooove yo Irina so so so much !!!!

Gorgeous girl

damn im jealous of Ronaldo right now.

She has beautiful face

dontforgettopullout @ 03/15/2011 at 2:11 pm

oh please
she is using ronaldo to further her career

and he is using her to hide his gayness

Strange outfit for a gig like this: actually it’s the first time I see someone in underwear during a fashion event. Very classy indeed.

Well, well, I see her team “from Russia with love” is coming in force.
There is nothing you can say to change the fact she is so gross and arrogant. She is not even a model. She slept her way to some minor fashion gigs, then she met her famous BF and she immediately had her SI cover (which is happening frequently in the last years…SI cover went to famous GFs in the last years).
If you think she is a princess, why don’t you take her back in your country? We are so tired of this crap.

AHAHAHAHAH
She looks so inappropriate and ridiculous. Lol. A perfect hooker.

WTF is she wearing?! She might be a model but no need to step out in lingerie

@Thai:

I’m going to go ahead and guess you’re some 300 pound fat ass trying to make yourself feel better.

What a beautiful model. A true up and comer. I’m sure she’ll be in all the magazine covers

@blah: I thought you were Irish and from Brooklyn hahahahah

@blah: Well look who’s here!! Hi Tink, still think everyone who makes postive comments apart of a ‘PR team’ !

@team: I bet you are one fat fugly b!t.c.h trying to sound smart here. You make us laugh, you id.i.o.TT

@team: and we are tired of you, c.r.a.p.y stink.y S.H.!.T.E

So gross. Ready for p o r n industry

IRINA IS GORGEOUS i dont care for her outfit but it doesnt take away her beauty and looks like the same sicko jealous wack job is posting every few seconds could be ‘BRIGHTSIDE’ everyone you know who she is the nutcase that bashes BAR R. RCHEL BILSON. KATE BOSWORTH AND ETC…… you really need to get help and get a life ASAP1

VERY BEAUTIFUL RUSSIAN WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@blah: yeah and i’m from Madagascar, you’re a joke

E tu vai a prendertelo in quel posto. Cretina.

I think she is pretty, but she needs someone who helps her in finding her style. I don’t like her outfits in general, this one in particular is a disaster, absolutely inappropriate for a fashion presentation.
I did like her in a black gown, the pics were posted recently in most gossip sites. She was very classy and sexy there. That was a good look for her.

The only thing I don’t like about Irina is her boyfriend!

And come on, part of the fun being a celebrity is that you can wear all these weird clothes and still look amazing and not care about what others think.

@@52: Lei e ridicolo e triste

@blah: sei una stalker di modelli di lingerie

It’s so clear that you translatad this in Italian with an automatic translator. Italians don’t talk like this. You are the same person, including KAZ don’t know what, and many other aliases, like fit and tight.
You spend your entire day in this blog trying to live in the shadow of these crappy starlettes. You’re the only one who needs to get a life.

@@56 e 57:hahaha, again, you describe yourself!!

@blah:Thy’re only considered gross on fat ass women like you