Ke$ha: Bikini Babe in Australia!

Ke$ha: Bikini Babe in Australia!

Ke$ha hits the beach in a high waisted bikini on Tuesday (March 15) in Adelaide, Australia.

The 24-year-old pop sensation walked along the beach and even did a few yoga poses!

Yesterday, K$ performed a high energy 45-minute set at the Future Music Festival in Sydney!

K$ is scheduled to perform four shows in Japan later this month before traveling to South Korea and then heading stateside.

kesha bikini australia 01
kesha bikini australia 02
kesha bikini australia 03
kesha bikini australia 04
kesha bikini australia 05

• Kourtney Kardashian celebrates the 35th birthday in a bikini- US Weekly
  • Johnny Depp's Transcendence is expected to earn less than $13 million this weekend- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cher Lloyd talks about her new music video for “Sirens”- Just Jared Jr
  • Michelle Obama will be visiting Nashville - Entertainment Weekly
  • How did Jennifer Garner look in 1999? - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is attending this year's Cannes Film Festival- Lainey Gossip
  • Constance Nunes shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Dubya Bush @ 03/15/2011 at 1:25 pm

I didn’t realize she was so tubby. tbh

OMG poor girl has the figure of a 60 yr old man! LMAO!!!!

She always picks the WORST bathing suits!
I’m going to Hell for saying this, but she has the body of a woman 40 years older than her.

OMG!!! Poor girl has the figure of a 60 yr old man! LMAO!!

old granny bikini FTW!

OMG, she has the figure of a 60 yr old man! Poor girl! LMAO!!

wtf ! I thought she had a nice body…not at all !

Honey is the worst movie ever @ 03/15/2011 at 1:30 pm

my granny would look like a hot chick next to ke$ha

That bikini is very unflattering. Sorry, Ke$ha… -_-

Wow, I’m shattered now! Guess she has been photoshopped lots in her videos! Quite obvious now! Sexy, she’s not!! Not even pretty!

damn, she’s more and more fat with each photo

I don’t think people need to live in a gym to be attractive, but come on, make a little effort. The occasional crunch or a few minutes on the elliptical; anything really would help.

Bad swimsuit.
Swimsuits are a hard thing for anyone unless you are shaped like a Playboy centerfold or Vicotia Secret’s modle. Really.
a bikin os jsut wearing a bra and panties so think how you look inbra and panties.
Ke$ha needed a one-peice with swoop low neck and low back.
I amnot sure if cutouts on the side would help her. Maybe one cut out on the side could give her a waist line,a curve.

I was mocking her about her outfil two days ago, but that kind of picture taken to ashamed someone about her body an use it on a blog is sh.i.t.t.y….
And God knows I hate everything about her sound she wants to call music.

I hate tybe kesha ,britney ,lady gaga, nikki minaj crap

To say the truth the body is not so ba but she really got to fire the one who is dressing her, or learn by herself to wear only simple clothes.

i was telling u ppl HER BODY IS A ****!

The mid section and the thighs…. less than desirable.

candycane @ 03/15/2011 at 1:56 pm

is there anything NOT wrong with her body?Dear Lord, thanks for making me feel like a supermodel today Kesha!

why jared @ 03/15/2011 at 1:58 pm

@Trina: omg you f’in cracked me up.lmao

@Sligo lambert ^_____^ cute:

Why don’t you get a life.

kesha needs to stay in that upward dog pose alot longer

candycane @ 03/15/2011 at 2:05 pm

@sweet:
Bikini has nothing to do with the shape of your body. If you have a nice body you can make granny panties look super hot.

She clearly doesn’t have the best figure… I’m sure a better suit would have helped though. She gives off the whole I don’t care about my look thing though so if she wants to wear things that make her look bad then that’s on her..

KUDOS TO KE$HA!!!!!

I cannot believe you people. SERIOUSLY? Not everyone is ‘”perfect”. Too many people hide themselves and never live life because of scum bags that judge other people. She is who she is and her body doesn’t change anything. It’s a real shame that so many of you have compared yourself to her just to boost YOUR self-esteem for the day.

Ok, now i feel good about my body

LMFAO!! Kesha, my dear you need a GYM!! ;)

This girl is NOT 24.She looks like a middle aged woman. I’ve never seen anyone close to that age with a body like that. She has to be in hermid 30′s at least.

commonsense @ 03/15/2011 at 2:17 pm

Her body issues have nothing to do with her weight and everything to do with her SHAPE. She’s shaped badly, she’ s wide and rectangular with no indentations or curves. It’s as if somebody put arms, legs and a head on a rectangle. There’s nothing she can do about that.

The real issue is that she shouldn’t be wearing half the $hit she wears.

Omg. I have no words. There’s no way she’s 24.

Drive Bye @ 03/15/2011 at 2:18 pm

I thought it was Sara Ferguson, ex of Andrew! Seriously!

Any time in the future when a slick, glossy, fashion-type picture of Ke$ha is posted here, my mind will always come back to this post.

WTF!?!!?!? is she kesha???

Really.. Like.. $hit!!!!!!!!!!! I thought Kesha had a nice body.. when I didn’t read the headline I said like OMG She’s pregnant, Didn’t know that.. But.. OMG, even that old lady in one of the pics looks better than her.. U better Call Jenny!!

I wouldn’t say that she is fat. But it’s not a flattering look thats for sure.

Connie in Des Moines @ 03/15/2011 at 2:37 pm

The Walrus…The 5th photo.LOL!

She should really get in shape.. she doesn’t look that healthy but maybe she is comfortable that way.

you know what? I don’t like ke$sha… not a big fan but I’m gonna give her big props! Being in that body (not the most healthy looking) and knowing that people can take your pic in that bathing suit for the world to “gasp” at, that takes balls! Lord knows if I wear in her shoes, I wouldn’t be caught in a bathing suit in her body type. GO KE$HA!

egoamakaegbe.com @ 03/15/2011 at 2:40 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

if that’s a bikini babe then I’m a rocket scientist

this is what they call F—- UNLUCKY

She looks like a 44 year old Woman with 2 children.

She has the worst body i have ever seen! Well, today anyway. Her body hurts my feelings. She should wear a one piece. Please!

She’s a man, baby!

She’s a man, baby!

@50….Not all 44 year old women are shapeless.

@sweet:

Can I hire you to help me pick out a bathing suit? Ha! Seriously, I need all the help I can get.

Wow. She’s bigger than I thought.

She looks very pregnant

Seriously: Is she a post-op transexual? Despite all the rumors Lady Gaga has never looked like anything other than a woman to me, just a darn fugly one. However with this Kesha creature I really do wonder. I’ve seen pre-fame pictures of Kesha and she looks like a straight up DUDE – not merely man-ish or tomboyish or butch but fully male.

Why the hell is this tubby b*tch even in a bathing suit? I cannot wait until her time is up and she slips into inevitable pop-cultural obscurity.

………. eeww

Oh my. What an unflattering bathing suit.

Oh my. What an unflattering bathing suit!

Whoops! Totally didn’t mean to post that twice.
But I agree with what another person on here said. Her body isn’t all that bad, it’s just that darned bathing suit making it look odd.

thischick @ 03/15/2011 at 4:38 pm

wow. i have a 6 month old daughter and my body looks way better than this.

I just dry heaved…

@thischick:

With a 6 month baby you have a work out (just by being a mom),
Ke$ha evidently does no workout at all…

She has a ****** figure, but if she cared, she could make it better.
Our comments are for nothing, anyway… :)

what? eeeeew!

@Oh No No:

I’ve seen 44 year old women with better bodies than that. Halle Berry is 46.
Kesha just doesn’t take care of herself. Clearly. And that’s a shame, because she obviously has the money to do it. All she has to do is higher a personal trainer.

dude she looks straight out the trailer park….load up the 1976 pick up yall and lets get to the beach!! She has the ugliest shape!!

she has a great, healthy, natural body. it is just the bikini that is no good.

I think she made her money as a singer, not a super model. Who cares if she has a thick waist and is wearing an unflattering bikini. People seem disappointed that she isn’t the perfect package.

Ke$ha has a very unfortunate shape. There’s nothing she can really do about it, but perhaps she should wear more flattering clothing to fit her body tape.

ugly inside, ugly outside

@RN: You are too funny but it might me the ugly swimsuit what was she thnkin

I like her for showing off her body, no mater what people say.
She is just shaped like most women.

Pensé que era Sarah Ferguson =S

So where’s that bikini babe you’re talking about in the title?!

Ms no waist huge waist @ 03/15/2011 at 8:53 pm

JEsus christ, the pics are ……uglyyyyyyy. Poor girl she has no waist at all.
She might like her beer too much t have such guts!

Not only does she look like John Travolta, she has the same body shape right now

longchamp @ 03/15/2011 at 9:04 pm

wait. has she ALWAYS looked like this?! if so, her stylist does a bang-up job of showcasing her body in regular clothes, ‘cuz this ain’t what i was expecting to see at all…

i love u kesha

Go Kesha! It’s about damned time a woman with a real-world figure, not a plasticated, fake, you-haven’t-seen-the-real-me-since-three-cup-sizes-ago “figure” got on the news. The swimsuit’s not great, but hey–I’d rather see a healthy woman embrace her figure and show off what she was born with in a so-so suit than a twiggy, completely surreal model who represents .0001% of the population in the best swimsuit ever.

We’re not all Pam Anderson. We shouldn’t have to be. I’m glad SOMEONE realises that, rather than being so shallow as to say “she should cover up, she’s not what I find personally aesthetically attractive.”

WTF!! 24????? She does have the body of a 50 year old. Wow! She’s actually prancing around like she’s proud of it. Of well, if you feel good about it than all the more power to you. Just weird seeing someone at 24 have a middle aged body

i n f a m o u s l y c o o l @ 03/15/2011 at 9:52 pm

She has the most disgusting body for any celebrity under 60.

Wow, her stylist should get a raise because she knows how to work around her flaws. Seriously, Ke$has has the worst body shape I have ever seen in my life on a girl. And people have the nerve to talk about Kelly Clarkson. At least Kelly has curves and a body that can easily be toned. But Ke$ha? She makes Kelly look skinny. She’s so box-shaped. I can’t tell if her boobs are hanging low or if her chest area is just long. She’s so wide from the mid-section to all the way down. It looks weird!

WTF is with that bikini…she is filthy anyway !!

@Jess:
Jess, girl u need glasses!

@Nina: Really? How “real” can she possibly be if THIS is what she really looks like, yet her videos show a different story. Ever see her video for Take It Off? Where’s THIS body in THAT video? It wasn’t that long ago, she couldn’t have looked that different. And please don’t insult my intelligence by saying she had to do that for her video, that she was TOLD she’d be photoshopped; there are women who refuse to be photoshopped and demand to appear as they are…women of integrity. Unfortunately, Ke$ha is not one of those women.

The pics are not flattering, but not deserving of all the judgmental comments here. And I don’t even know who Kesha is. To all the women with the nasty comments: stop doing this, we’re our own worst enemies. To the guys with the nasty comments: she’s still out of your league.

it’s so weird that her arms and legs are really skinny, I would never guess she had that mid section weaing clothes! That’s a plus I guess..the awful bikini she’s wearing is only making matters worse too!

WTF??? awfull!!!!

I love how this is a top story because he body is so unattractive lol

Poor girl doesn’t have a waist, not the best suit either she needs a one piece, I thought she was in better shape than this yikes!

I like hat she doesn’t care. Do your thing.

@MilleF Honey, what are you on? The body isn’t bad? She aint that old but looks like an old lady! There isn’t one attractive thing about her! Seems like her PR person has been hiding the that fact form us for awhile! Like in her photoshopped mag pics, videos! Babe turns me off now!!

Not the best body out there. I agree that she might wanna hit the gym a little, but stop picking on her because she’s not a toned size 0 YET SHE’S CLEARLY STILL HAPPY.

You peeps are critical, over 50 percent of Americans are overweight, so probably at least 50percent of the people posting are overweight too. So the message from some of the people here is: if you don’t have a great figure don’t wear a bikini?

Singers are people too

Ugly, dirty, no talent person.
I wish she would go away!

carloalexi @ 03/16/2011 at 12:53 am

why does her body look like that? now i know why she has to wear so much makeup and dress like a clown. most of it is to distract the paparazzi from her disgusting body. i get body dysmorphia just by looking at this. GET TO THE GYM!

She’s a very tall girl, almost a giant. But she is stunning and talented.

She’s rich why is she wearing that hideous swimsuit?!!!! It makes me mad lol she could look cute instead of looking like a 90 year old woman

Mol @ 03/15/2011 at 1:25 pm +69

She always picks the WORST bathing suits!
————————————————————————-

Good comment! I AM over 40 years older than her and have a much better figure.

She should not wear a bikini cut like that because it would make anyone look dreadful. A well cut one piece would give her a better look.

T hat bottom half of the bikini is really unflattering
Are they sure that’s not her mother they accidentally photographed!
It just goes to show how much work the celebs do to show themselves in a bikini

OMG. FAT. *****. ALERT.

OMFG, her body is looking like a granny!!! She has NO waist!!!! NO waist!!!! She cannot be 24.

Babe… not so much. Girl needs to eat better and go to the gym. No one needs to look like that at her age. Gosh. She has the money from her autotuned music… if you’d call it that. Fix ur body.

rocknmovies @ 03/16/2011 at 5:57 am

She sure doesn’t have a nice body. Nothing to be jealous of…

OMG YOU GUYS ARE SO MEAN, NOBODY PERFECT, SHE BEAUTIFUL IN HER WAY, DEAL WITH IT!

Lets face it, even without that horrible bathing suit, looks like crap. And when u think shes just 24. Or at least she claims so. But u know hows the deal with celebs’ age…

AnnmarieZ @ 03/16/2011 at 7:30 am

You are all sooooo predictable, commenting on her body of course–I am sure most of you look worse than her!!!!

Bikini babe?lol

Its NOT Kesha!!

Good for her. She doesn’t care and I think it’s great!

I was watching Aubrey Oday’s show the other day (don’t judge, lol) and one of her choreographers basically told her she was “fat” or considered “fat”,and that in order to be a successful POP SUPERSTAR, you have to be a certain size and toned. You don’t have to lose loads of weight, but at least 10 to 15 pounds. And Aubrey is not fat by any means, but by hollywood standards, she is. I mean, she’s curvy (not box-shaped) and has no cellulite whatsoever. So if this is the standard, what the hell is Ke$ha’s excuse! She must have hell of a management team who just don’t care how she looks one way or the other.

lilia mazunina @ 03/16/2011 at 10:44 am

HA, JARED WHO DID YA CALL BABE?! LOL!!! IS THAT PREGNANCY ‘R A WRONG DIET ‘R…ANY OTHER VARIANTS???

SO NASTY!! What a hideous, gross, disgusting body!! Cover that ****!

@Tami: I don’t think it’s not wearing a bikini, more like since her body isn’t in the shape to wear that type of swimsuit, wear something more suitable for your body. I don’t care about her weight, I have relatives with the same shape as her, but she should at least want to compliment her body in the bikini. The bikini brings out her flaws more instead of making her look better.

Wow……she has an awful body…..my great grandmother looks better in her bathing suit. That out of shape fat ass and thick chunky middle section does not make that bathing suit look good at all.
Her tits are so lumpy and small…..geez….does she even look in the mirror?

This chick is butt ass ugly in the face as well as her old lady body.

With all her $$$$$…she needs to visit a gym, a plastic surgeon and hire a stylist. What an ugly *****…..

It goes to show her white trashness comes out even on the beach.

This ugly troll has no talent as a singer anyway…..without photoshop and auto tune…she’d just be another fat and ugly low rent white trash wanna be.

What a perfect example of no talent and no style.

that body is so not attractive. lil bacons. no waist. no ass.
the swimsuit is just like her image.

bye Tra$ha. ;)

I didn’t realize she was that fat !
And that bikini isn’t so flattering if you have that body shape…

hunchback @ 03/16/2011 at 1:49 pm

@Trina:

I’m 65 and I have a much better figure than this woman. Cover it up!

Not sure “BABE” is the right description on this post

Why is Jared keeping this up there so people can mock her more? ASS

dannggg, How unfortunate can one be to have a body like that???

BEER BELLY.

She has a perfect square body.

I’m stunned at how fat she is.

GO KESHA! @ 03/16/2011 at 5:48 pm

LOVE YOU KE$HA! :) YOURE A NICE GAL

I like what you said,

“I don’t have the best body in the world….but I do have confidence.”

& that’s all that matters! :)

No one should have to look perfect just to go down to the beach and enjoy themselves.

that is awful, just awful.
she must have not sold her soul yet

chick has a BARREL body and stick arms and legs, just not attractive at all.

Not Working Out Properly @ 03/16/2011 at 11:17 pm

It looks like she is only working out her arms and legs. If she worked out her mid section she would look okay, also if she probs changed her outfit to something more flattering

@Trina: OMG that’s SOOOOO fckng true!!!!! poor girl (besides she has John Travolta’s face)

Bikini babe?!?!?!?!…..maybe bikini granny…excuse me but she looks awful..i think my great grandma still has that kind of swim suit….:D

EEWWW. She looks alot older than 24. She must be blind. I dont watch TV or read magazines to look at fatties. Kesha sucks

I am all in favor of women’s self confidence and one wearing what they want, however, this bathing suit is just NOT figure flattering AT ALL. It’s not that the suit is a ‘granny’ bikini as I’ve saw coined on other sites, it’s her body shape. She is literally shaped like a rectangle-a mattress-a cereal box, a fridge! One report called her figure “curvy” but I soo beg to differ. There is NOTHING curvaceous about a woman whose waist is as wide as her broad shoulders. Her hips are not full and rounded, and her azz is totally FLAT! I don’t think the public expects perfection from celebs, but such a miscarriage of swimwear selection is something you would expect from a 60 year old, not a twenty-something pop star!

Alot of you are just plain horrible!! who are you to judge?? i bet half of you dont even have a beach body or NO WHERE NEAR IT so why dont you guys stop critisizing…GOOD heavens!! we are all made differently and sadly the media has us used to aneroxics….and thats sexy?? no thats unhealthy..kesha is curvy and beautiful!!! maybe not the best swimsuit choice but dont call her FAT or other HORRIBLE things you guys mentioned on here…..kcool bye

Time to buy a bicycle and put some curvature on that booty and legs.

dang she does not have the right bodshe looks like 40 year old granyyy with bkini on i swer i wloud wear a one pice if i were her

Seymour Brighton @ 08/29/2011 at 7:40 pm

My girlfriend has a similar body, and she’s awesome. I think anyone who got with Kesha would be lucky. If I was available I’d take her over any stick-figure out there…. I can’t stand those girls, and they’re too pointy in bed! Go Kesha, you look like a woman.

The swimsuit is the smallest problem here. I like her, but, her body is just a mess, although i like her legs…

Who actually cares?
She made her money as a singer, not a model.
Think about it. Even the so called ‘perfect’ women you see on magazines. Even they’ve been digitally altered.
Those women aren’t real. They’re more digital creations and very rarely represent what they actually look like, and they represent a very small amount of the population.
Some people are meant to be skinny, some fat, some chubby.

Maybe she doesn’t have the greatest figure and that probably is an unflattering bikini, but I honestly admire her for not caring about being photographed, regardless of whether she is comfortable in her own skin or not.

Instead of degrading her with our comments, all women should look up to her for having courage, whether or not she knew she would be criticized for it.

End statement, she doesn’t have the ‘perfect’ body. NO ONE does. They digitally alter EVERYONE. Admire her for her courage.
I’m sure most of the people posting have a body similar to hers.
And for those who don’t, get off of your high horse and realise that YOU CANNOT ALTER BODY SHAPE.

@Jason: a thin girl can become fat! if she doesnt take care of herself she is not naturally thin like other people are.

she has no ass. no boobs. no curves. O_o & i used to think she was gorgeous… BOY WAS I WRONG!!!

She had not been photo shopped her videos at all. At this time she had just gained a little weight and she picked the wrong bikini to put on and it was unflattering on her body. Even if this was 3 years ago, she didn’t look bad. It was just a terrible suit. A couple days after these pics on March 23 2011 she put on a different bikini on the same beach and she looked GREAT. And now she looks amazing and skinny. She’s always been healthy. This was just a horrible suit. And now she’s in Rehab for an eating disorder. I personally think she looks great now and there are pics of her on the beach in 2012 in Australia and she looks great as well. She just has an ‘Apple body’ but she’s beautiful

THANK YOU! PERFECTLY SAID. Although she was slightly heavier. She was nowhere near fat. You see from the farther photos she looks perfectly thin