Ke$ha: Bikini Babe in Australia!

Ke$ha: Bikini Babe in Australia!

Ke$ha hits the beach in a high waisted bikini on Tuesday (March 15) in Adelaide, Australia.

The 24-year-old pop sensation walked along the beach and even did a few yoga poses!

Yesterday, K$ performed a high energy 45-minute set at the Future Music Festival in Sydney!

K$ is scheduled to perform four shows in Japan later this month before traveling to South Korea and then heading stateside.

kesha bikini australia 01
kesha bikini australia 02
kesha bikini australia 03
kesha bikini australia 04
kesha bikini australia 05

AKM-GSI
  • Lisa Vanderpump is selling her restaurant - TMZ
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Chasing Life- Just Jared Jr
  • Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 » Show All

The mid section and the thighs…. less than desirable.

candycane @ 03/15/2011 at 1:56 pm

is there anything NOT wrong with her body?Dear Lord, thanks for making me feel like a supermodel today Kesha!

why jared @ 03/15/2011 at 1:58 pm

@Trina: omg you f’in cracked me up.lmao

@Sligo lambert ^_____^ cute:

Why don’t you get a life.

kesha needs to stay in that upward dog pose alot longer

candycane @ 03/15/2011 at 2:05 pm

@sweet:
Bikini has nothing to do with the shape of your body. If you have a nice body you can make granny panties look super hot.

She clearly doesn’t have the best figure… I’m sure a better suit would have helped though. She gives off the whole I don’t care about my look thing though so if she wants to wear things that make her look bad then that’s on her..

KUDOS TO KE$HA!!!!!

I cannot believe you people. SERIOUSLY? Not everyone is ‘”perfect”. Too many people hide themselves and never live life because of scum bags that judge other people. She is who she is and her body doesn’t change anything. It’s a real shame that so many of you have compared yourself to her just to boost YOUR self-esteem for the day.

Ok, now i feel good about my body

LMFAO!! Kesha, my dear you need a GYM!! ;)

This girl is NOT 24.She looks like a middle aged woman. I’ve never seen anyone close to that age with a body like that. She has to be in hermid 30′s at least.

commonsense @ 03/15/2011 at 2:17 pm

Her body issues have nothing to do with her weight and everything to do with her SHAPE. She’s shaped badly, she’ s wide and rectangular with no indentations or curves. It’s as if somebody put arms, legs and a head on a rectangle. There’s nothing she can do about that.

The real issue is that she shouldn’t be wearing half the $hit she wears.

Omg. I have no words. There’s no way she’s 24.

Drive Bye @ 03/15/2011 at 2:18 pm

I thought it was Sara Ferguson, ex of Andrew! Seriously!

Any time in the future when a slick, glossy, fashion-type picture of Ke$ha is posted here, my mind will always come back to this post.

WTF!?!!?!? is she kesha???

Really.. Like.. $hit!!!!!!!!!!! I thought Kesha had a nice body.. when I didn’t read the headline I said like OMG She’s pregnant, Didn’t know that.. But.. OMG, even that old lady in one of the pics looks better than her.. U better Call Jenny!!

I wouldn’t say that she is fat. But it’s not a flattering look thats for sure.

Connie in Des Moines @ 03/15/2011 at 2:37 pm

The Walrus…The 5th photo.LOL!

She should really get in shape.. she doesn’t look that healthy but maybe she is comfortable that way.

you know what? I don’t like ke$sha… not a big fan but I’m gonna give her big props! Being in that body (not the most healthy looking) and knowing that people can take your pic in that bathing suit for the world to “gasp” at, that takes balls! Lord knows if I wear in her shoes, I wouldn’t be caught in a bathing suit in her body type. GO KE$HA!

egoamakaegbe.com @ 03/15/2011 at 2:40 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

if that’s a bikini babe then I’m a rocket scientist

this is what they call F—- UNLUCKY

She looks like a 44 year old Woman with 2 children.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 » Show All