Reese Witherspoon: Give Earth A Chance!

Reese Witherspoon: Give Earth A Chance!

Reese Witherspoon goes grocery shopping with her son Deacon at Vicente Foods on Monday (March 14) in Brentwood, Calif.

The 34-year-old actress carried a tote with the words “Give Earth A Chance.”

The same day, Reese got in a workout at a Physique 57 class in Beverly Hills.

In case you missed it, check out some more stills from Reese‘s new movie with Robert Pattinson, Water for Elephants!

FYI: Reese is wearing a Jennifer Meyer Leaf Necklace.

reese witherspoon vicente foods 01
reese witherspoon vicente foods 02
reese witherspoon vicente foods 03
reese witherspoon vicente foods 04
reese witherspoon vicente foods 05
reese witherspoon vicente foods 06

Frazer Harrison/Getty

give earth a chance as she climbs into a gas guzzler SUV. love her but just saying

One mother One Earth @ 03/15/2011 at 10:38 am

We have only one Earth.Good to see her promoting something meaningful,compliments.BTW we don’t want another Chernobyl in Fukushima nuclear plant.

She looks really lovely.

@*: And what do you want her to use to go back home? A bike? With the kid and the groceries in tow?

Every Day a picture of this women

Give it a Break….Please Jared

@Liz: I have 3 kids and drive a mid sized sedan with a very spacious trunk and do just fine thank you very much. I know smart cars, prius etc may not be practical for everyone but extra large SUV’s with supercharged engines aren’t necessary. If she wants drive them fine but thats like pple who fly american flags off the window of their Japanese cars. its stupid.

why is this important?

Man she has a bitchy looking face. When she’s not smiling and she usually only does that when promoting something, she looks like she is a miserable person, the kind who would talk down to people who aren’t worthy of her.

Mother 3 kids write comments ahehehahahaha

@Kaz simply Amaazingg !!!!!!!!: yea every now and then I write a cmmt but Im not on every single blog like you. do me a favor dont ever have kids.

Ouch, what happened to Deacon’s lip/nose area? Looks like he must have gotten hit in the face with a ball or taken a bad fall. Boys will be boys, I guess, first the broken leg a few months ago and now this, lol.

@Kaz simply Amaazingg !!!!!!!!: you go Kaz ! You have my support . The phony poster sounds evil

Mary, mary @ 03/15/2011 at 2:21 pm

I don’t give a flying fu*k what brand of necklace she’s wearing, Jared.

And this is the 100th time I’ve seen a plug for Jen Meyer’s jewellery in particular. How much coin do you get for shilling her products in her posts?

ComeOnNow @ 03/15/2011 at 2:23 pm

Ouch! Whatever happened to Deacon, looks like it hurt!
Anyone ever notice how she is not consistant in wearing her engagement ring? I dont understand that at all.

InTheIndustry @ 03/15/2011 at 3:00 pm

Might be tying the knot this Saturday in Ojai.

@ComeOnNow: She seems to take it off whenever she’s exercising, or really casual. I suspect it’s because the ring is poorly sized. It’s definitely too large; you can notice in the pictures that it’s not sitting right on her finger. I don’t understand why she hasn’t gone and had it sized in the 3 months since they got engaged, it’s a very simple, fast procedure the jeweler can do. It’s not like she doesn’t realize it’s ill-fitting, she wore her engagement ring from her previous marriage for around 7-8 years and that always fit correctly, surely she must notice the difference.

For anyone wondering about Deacon’s lip, Ryan actually rhymed off on Jimmy Kimmel last night all the injuries Deacon’s had recently, and showed a picture of his busted lip/new dog (in which he’s wearing the same outfit he is in these pictures, so I guess either he and Reese send photos back and forth or they both spent time with the kids yesterday lol): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwK8gC5lo5Y

Reese needs KY @ 03/15/2011 at 7:52 pm

I hope Jim Sloth gets a truckload of KY for the honeymoon for that dried up hag. She’s nasty.

@Kristen
Thanks!
I guess my feelings/thoughts on commitment/marriage is different then her and these Hollywood types. I always had mine on no matter what!!! It makes me wonder if this is the real ring or not.
I read on another website that she might be tying the knot this weekend in Ojai.
I think some of these folks just rush into relationships because of the business or their insecurties and then they divorce.
Its really sad especially if children are involved.

Autotonsorialist @ 03/30/2011 at 4:19 am

@ Carla. I bet f***ing you is a borborygmus experience, only for the mulligrubs of pandiculation, long after a ventripotent masturbatory five minutes in the local porta-potty at lunchtime on a f***ing Monday. Wanwierd in the mirror stares you in the face.