Joe Jonas & Ashley Greene Split Confirmed

Joe Jonas & Ashley Greene Split Confirmed

Joe Jonas split from Twilight starlet Ashley Greene weeks ago, sources confirm to JustJared.com.

The couple started dating last summer after her split with actor Brock Kelly.

“It was mutual and amicable,” a source told NYPost, adding they drifted apart because of their work schedules.

Joe, 21, has been in NYC working on his upcoming solo album. Ashley, 24, shot a new campaign for cosmetics brand, mark. She spent yesterday in the Big Apple lunching with her dad (also Joe) and watching the Broadway musical Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark.

On Tuesday night, Ashley partied at NYC hotspot Avenue with friends including Kings of Leon rocker Jared Followill. (This isn’t the first time Ashley and Jared have been spotted hanging out.)

Joe, who has dated Taylor Swift, Camilla Belle, and Demi Lovato, just opened up to Details about Ashley: “I think what works about it is she really puts my feelings first. She understands my busy schedule.” Maybe not!

UPDATE: Reps for Joe and Ashley released a joint statement: “We can confirm they have parted ways and have no further comment.”

Credit: Kent Phillips, Disney; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Ashley Greene, Featured, Joe Jonas, Split

WENN
  • Who did Ralph Fiennes date from Real Housewives of New York City?- US Weekly
  • Lilly Ghalichi has been fired from Shahs of Sunset- TMZ
  • Watch Mel Gibson talk about Shia LaBeouf - Gossip Cop
  • Check out a new clip of Ashley Tisdale in Young & Hungry- Just Jared Jr
  • Stevie Nicks is going to be an adviser on The Voice- Huffington Post
  • Andrea Calle shows off her assets at the beach- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 » Show All

no Jared Followill is to good for this girl matbe she cheated on Joe with him he everybody knows Jared banged her before.he is absolutely gorgeous.she banged The Family Guy to i heard it on Howard Stern.easy woman,

I don’t think ashley greene is perfect for him, demi is the right one

well it’s not so creepy, every celebrity who dates someone breaks up directly with him/ her and i don’t think ashly is the right one for joe, it’s demi she deserves to be with joe:p

Totally ghey. And I wish Ashley had gotten the lead role in Twilight – I find her much prettier and more talented than K-stew.

i n f a m o u s l y c o o l @ 03/17/2011 at 7:30 am

…Hahahahahaha …Watch her next ‘man’ actually be a man.

Bubbaness @ 03/17/2011 at 9:23 am

To be honest, she was several years behind the Jonas bandwagon for maximum PR clout.

She extracted all of the publicity she could out of it. At least she can cross off “did a Jonas Brother” off her bucket list. He seems not to hold a relationship for more than a few months. I find men like that rather suspect if you know what I mean.

offtheproperty @ 03/17/2011 at 10:03 am

I am so shoCKED !

u r soooo right mj! trashley is a man! i just want to kill her! hate her alot! thank GOD they spilt up! now joe! get back to sweety demi! yay jashley no more!

mj u r so right i hate that vomit greene! in fact she is green! haha! she is really a man! hate her! now joe get back to demi! yay! i love jemi! cuter than jayloe and jashley!

Remember those nude pictures Ashley had someone leak? She is totally down for way more than Joe can handle. He’s going to continue to run into that problem if he dates women in their 20′s. They won’t want to wait long enough for the time it takes to want to get married.

@Annie
haha you are kidding me right?
Ashley more talented and pretty than Kstew WTF?
check your eyes girl, you have awful taste lol
I know Kristen is not the best actress out there but without her and the chemistry between the the two leads twilight wouldn’t be the phenomenon it is now, and I am not even a Robsten fan and hate Twilight but you have to admit not every popular book out there turned into a movie is guarantee to succeed and become this big franchise ex; I am number Four, the golden compass etc
So yeah, I would love to see how with Ashely greene as lead in Twilight, it would have been that successful and can you imagine who Eduard would have been if Ashley was the one to choose, I am pretty sure it would have been Kellan.
Ashley and Kellan as Eduard and Bella lol that would actually have been very funny, I mean imagine the sheer amount of pap pics you would see of those two combined lol
They would hog the limelight so much that people would be sick of them but they would not be able to do anything to do about it as they would be Eduard and Bella lol

Didn’t take long for her to find out he’s for the gays I guess.

why does Joe break up with everyone after like a few minutes? he honestly needs to make up his mind. just because hes busy doesnt mean he cant still date someone…

dontforgettopullout @ 03/17/2011 at 11:34 am

oh come on people

you all realize that he would rather be eatin **** than going out with these ******

gay gay gay

In what planet does he believe that she will continually put HIS feelings before her own. As soon as I read that a couple of days ago, I knew it was doomed. Why is it then everyone breaks up with him? I think maybe he’s too into his own thing and his own feelings to really care about what the other person thinks. But that won’t stop his fans (stating loosely) from blaming everyone other than him. I would not want to be in Ashley’s shoes right now.

beard,no way there r so many that wish he was on this blog for him and every good looking young guy, wishes,wishes sorry,get a life.

Ughhhh this girl is such a ho! She’s gross! You should have stayed with Demi douchebag!

@stella: LMAO, please consult someone for your obvious problems.
Glad she’s dumped this “man”. Maybe he can come out now ?

Best advice , never talk about feelings and relationships with the media ! LOL!

It was very predictable

Katie Mullagan @ 03/17/2011 at 4:25 pm

Not with Jared again. Jared just… no, just no.

Katie Mullagan @ 03/17/2011 at 4:25 pm

Not with Jared again. Jared just… no, just no.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 » Show All