'Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows: Part 2' Preview!

'Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows: Part 2' Preview!

Check out the teaser trailer for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2!

“Your heart’s going to race. It’s a really very intense ending,” co-star Emma Watson says about the franchise’s last film, which hits theaters July 15.

“It’s the biggest emotional climax you can wish for,” adds producer David Barron, while Daniel Radcliffe promises “it’s going to be fantastic.”

FYI: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 will be available on DVD April 15!

ARE YOU EXCITED for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2?

Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 2 Teaser Trailer

• Snooki steps out after giving birth to her second baby- US Weekly
  • Taylor Swift is getting sued by a chauffeur service- TMZ
  • Netflix has added some new films to their collection- Entertainment Weekly
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Bryana Holly knows how to heat up the desert- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

yay i’m first
harry potter you are the best :)

YEEEEEES, I am so excited! :D

Thumbs up of you’re sad that Harry Potter is coming to an end!

Finally!! @ 03/19/2011 at 3:58 pm

Finally the darn franchise is coming to an end. They milked the series for all it’s worth. Now young people can move on to real literature instead of reading and rereading this tosh day and night…re-.watching the movies every weekend.

@Finally!!:

You never read the books or seen the movies, so you don’t know what you are talking about. And yes, I’m stating that as fact cause it is.

@Kaz simply Amaazingg !!!!!!!!:

How is it “not good”?

@Kaz simply Amaazingg !!!!!!!!:

How is it “not good”?

@Kaz simply Amaazingg !!!!!!!!:

We get it, you hate Potter(let me guess, cause you think it overrated **** that is just a phase in this world that would pass once the movies are over?), you didn’t have to post 3 times with the same ignorant comment.

HERMIONE AND RON! :O <3

Finally!! @ 03/19/2011 at 5:06 pm

No, I’ve read all the books and seen all the movies. So you are dead wrong and lose all credibility. Which makes everything else you say highly questionable.

Youths need to go out and fight for social justice, like what the youths are doing in Egypt and Libya, instead of wallowing in your self absorbed and superficial world where people dress in robes and wave a magic wand….

Okay, I’m excited to see it, but the actors have got to be SO sick of doing this shiz. Ha. So in a way, I’m glad it the last one.

So overrated. Must have put a spell on people to adore this drivel.

Yeah right @ 03/19/2011 at 5:28 pm

I’m sure the actors wouldn’t mind if Harry Potter was a book that span 50 films. They age each year, they get to keep their character, they get steady work with the same people, their paycheck doubles every film as the movie gets more and more popular.

Daniel Radcliffe might be a billionaire by age 50.

Rupert Grint could have as many little gadgets his heart desires and solve world hunger by feeding third world children ice cream from his ice cream truck.

Emma Watson can retire at age 49 and proclaim to the press she’ll never have to work a day again, but she won’t choose to and instead models Lancome perfume- which she would now be suitable for.

Elizabeth @ 03/19/2011 at 5:41 pm

@Finally!!: So what your saying is kid’s are not allowed to have imagination and fun? with all this world crisis going on…the kids or youth are suppose to be forced to help with everything, watch and see these horrible events all because they are not allowed to have fun?! How insane is that? Yes, there is nothing wrong in lending a hand or voice towards these incredibly bad situations going on around the world but that doesnt mean these “youth” cannot enjoy their life because other people are not. What kind of message does that leave for these kids? Geez..think before you say something!

I’m so ready for this movie!!!! It’s going to be Epic!!
But I can’t believe this series is ending. I fell in love with it when I was 12 and it’s been in my life for 11 years. I can’t believe the end is here. It always seemed so far away.

Haters Suck! @ 03/19/2011 at 5:52 pm

@finally
So you admit you don’t like Harry Potter yet you read all the books and have seen the movies? I think you’re the one with cerdibility issues.
Oh and I like my country the way it is thank you very much. Mainly cause I can read what I want, like the Harry potter books, in fact i think I’ll read one again just because i can. I can also do what I want and say what I want including telling you to take the stick out of your a$$

‘Kids’ can have fun, but the grown up ‘kids’ who grew up with Potter need to stop obsessing over Harry Potter and focus on society outside and their future! Saying they are going to cry and need therapy once it is over is crazy and overly privileged when there are real issues to get emotional over. More relevant and sad issues in the world, especially what is happening in Japan and Libya.

I read Harry Potter but it bores me now.

You can go re-read Harry Potter for the thousandth time if you want, and I can call you a shallow, superficial, childish, lazy and selfish kid for indulging in so much frivolous read. The world is never perfect- there is always some social injustice even in the first world (America, right?). Maybe you could advocate for better health care considering 33 million of your citizens are living without any form of health care. You know, put down that Potter book and stop being so selfish.

Haters Suck! @ 03/19/2011 at 7:30 pm

@23, 24
You know absolutley nothing about me so don’t pretend like you do. I can read what I want and when I want. Who are you to tell me I can’t and that makes me selfish? If you feel that stongly about it why are you here, get on a plane and go to Japan or lybia, put your money where your mouth is. I am preparing for my future and I know exactly what I’m doing but I see nothing wrong with having some fun while I’m on my way. I know the problems in the world better then you do TRUST me on that. Unfortuataley there’s nothing much I can do about it, I’m not a nuclear expert, or a military expert nor am I a health care expert like you seem to be. I can’t control those things but I’ve done what I can to help I donated to the red cross and given blood And gotten on my knees every night and prayed for those suffering if that makes me selfish well then so be it. I learned a long time ago you can’t carry the worlds problems on your shoulders. If that’s the way you’ve chosen to love your life fine, but don’t you dare tell me how I should live mine.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All