Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt: Grocery Shopping with the Kids!

Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt: Grocery Shopping with the Kids!

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie grin from ear to ear as they take their little ones to the Berti Market on Sunday (March 20) in New Orleans, Louisiana.

The couple brought all six of their kids – Maddox, Pax, Zahara, Shiloh, Knox, and Vivienne – out for a trip to pick up groceries!

Angie and the kids will reportedly be staying in New Orleans while Brad works on his latest film, Cogan’s Trade, in New Orleans.

All the kids are getting so big!! So happy to see the entire family out together.

FYI: Knox is wearing a Tom & Drew Boys sand linen suit. Vivienne is wearing a J. Crew sweater. Angelina is wearing Dolce & Gabbana Gold Edition aviator sunglasses.

brad pitt angelina jolie kids grocery shopping 01
brad pitt angelina jolie kids grocery shopping 02
brad pitt angelina jolie kids grocery shopping 03
brad pitt angelina jolie kids grocery shopping 04
brad pitt angelina jolie kids grocery shopping 05

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 725 » Show All

Love Jolie-Pitts.

Richard P @ 03/20/2011 at 1:46 pm

Angie and beautiful kids i love them

Knox is a Brad mini me.

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 03/20/2011 at 1:50 pm

Omg!! Omg!!! they are beautiful. Wow!! Knox’s hair is long. They are all look so happy. What a nice way to end the weekend. That’s JJ and JP family.

andamentothat @ 03/20/2011 at 1:50 pm

Ange looks preggers to me :)

they all look good :)

With that long hair, Knox reminds me of his daddy circa the 90s/Legends of the Fall. So cute!

BEAUTIFUL FAMILY!

that beaming, happy smile on brad’s face says it all.

WHO IS SALT ? @ 03/20/2011 at 1:59 pm

Brad is overjoyed to be with his love and their little ones.

Vivienne is so lady-like. Look at the way she holds her blankie in pic #1. I love her dress, so cute.

angelina is only beautiful from the waist up.take a look at the those shapeless scrawny legs

I have to say.. Vivianne looks just like Shiloh at that age.. scary how much so.

and Knox has that same walk as his dad.. Mad is working that wife beater LOL..

and they are so well behaved.. Brad looks so happy to have them with him. No doubt he missed them a lot. One thing to have a quiet home, but when you are use to lots of noise that quiet gets lonely for sure.

This was an unexpected treat.. WOW.. just WOW…

holy crack what’s with her arms and veins??

nakedoldjennifer @ 03/20/2011 at 2:06 pm

WooooHoooo! An overload of GORGEOUS! BEAUTIFUL FAMILY
God Bless the jolie-pitts

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 03/20/2011 at 2:06 pm

tweet @ 03/20/2011 at 2:03 pm

You must be very fat & ugly from top to bottom. Ugly inside & outside.

Too cute. Thanks for the pixs. I was on the other thread with the deranged troll and did not see the new thread. Nasty trolls should be banned from the Internet.

Mama Angie looks beautiful.

Beautiful wonderful family.

OMG, JA stalks them even to New Orleans. Go to Mega4, there is a pic of the JPs and she is clearly in it. The family is complete now, with Ticky and the 8 JPs. LOL.

All good things come to those who wait, YES!!!!

The twins are growing into cuteness! All the kids look cute but my God, their home must be a madhouse! At all the different ages, you know they probably don’t nap together, and the older ones probably don’t nap at all. I’d pull my hair out! I hope they’re good disciplinarians because those kids would rule the house. Way too easy to give in to make the kids behave when there are that many.

If Angelina is preggers again, then I’ll know for sure they’re crazy! (In the “nice” crazy way)

What a beautiful family!

hahaha… Knox looks like he annoyed by the photographers. kekekeke… Too cute!! The other kids are so nonchalant about paparazzi. I’m so glad they are out and about and trying to live a normal life by going grocery shopping with the whole family! Can’t wait to see what else they’ll be doing!

@pooh:

I have given up trying to figure out what motivates people to thumb down non hateful comments. All I can say ‘pooh’ is I have been there countless times.

Hey, I think Maddox is sporting a boner! lol