Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt: Grocery Shopping with the Kids!

Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt: Grocery Shopping with the Kids!

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie grin from ear to ear as they take their little ones to the Berti Market on Sunday (March 20) in New Orleans, Louisiana.

The couple brought all six of their kids – Maddox, Pax, Zahara, Shiloh, Knox, and Vivienne – out for a trip to pick up groceries!

Angie and the kids will reportedly be staying in New Orleans while Brad works on his latest film, Cogan’s Trade, in New Orleans.

All the kids are getting so big!! So happy to see the entire family out together.

FYI: Knox is wearing a Tom & Drew Boys sand linen suit. Vivienne is wearing a J. Crew sweater. Angelina is wearing Dolce & Gabbana Gold Edition aviator sunglasses.

brad pitt angelina jolie kids grocery shopping 01
brad pitt angelina jolie kids grocery shopping 02
brad pitt angelina jolie kids grocery shopping 03
brad pitt angelina jolie kids grocery shopping 04
brad pitt angelina jolie kids grocery shopping 05

Charley Gallay/Getty

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 825 » Show All

patty243, you are a hatemonger

Shut up you hypocritical beeytch. who died and made you the moral judge? were you married to brad? did he cheat on you in your fantasy world? I had enough of your sanctimonious BS peppered through JJ’s thread?

BTW just so you know you are going to hell first for being so judgemental and hypocritical. This is a gossip blog. Didn’t the bible say not to bear false witness and judge? Isn’t that one of the commandment?.

G–d don like ugly and you have one ugly soul.

@patty243: @patty243:

Jennifer was ******** Vince Vaughn before the divorce was final, so you can label her as a cheater as well.

Omg , Knox looks so much like Angelina. He is beautiful

Hmm let’s see whine about Baby Jane, whine about Suri, whine about dlist Reality stars, whine about Your hairness. hens sure know how to whine about nothing. BP and AJ continue to live their lives while hens remain firmly in 1998.

Are the haters kidding me? Seriously finding anything to b itch on?The JP’s own you!They don’t give a s**t on what you think.They live their lives, help others,enjoy themselves as a family and do the things they love.So hate on,but whatevs the JP’s are awesome!

Zomg Hot Cheeto Fries are my favorite!! Pax is making me crave them

B @ 03/20/2011 at 3:41 pm

Thumb up Thumb down -10

@patty243 i think the same
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
YOU THINK THE SAME BECAUSE YOU ARE THE SAME PERSON
BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA SO PATHETIC

OOOhhhh more pictures, thank you jared, it’s been so long since i have seen them, it’s seems like i’ve waited forever. So beautiful all of them..Look at miss Viv and mr. Knox they have grown ssssssooooo much.. Love this gorgeous family.

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 03/20/2011 at 3:58 pm

Luvee @ 03/20/2011 at 3:56 pm

LMAO!!! Trolls are so freaking dumb.

B @ 03/20/2011 at 3:47 pm

What is the fascination with you trolls with Angie’s body parts? So what, she is not perfect and has some imperfections? To me, that what makes her beautiful. Besides, I don’t just like her for her beauty that is an added bonus. Angie’s character as a woman of the modern world is beautiful to me. Her activism, pragmatism, her fearlessness and her ability to rise above what people expect of her is what makes her unique. She is not what your typical Hollywood star.

I think you haters are more concerns about the so called imperfections than fan. I am pretty sure Angie is happy to disappoint you that she is not made of plastic and has those so called imperfections. You are the one trying to make her into a saint not the fans. You are just mad at her for not being the perfect Hollywood plastic barbie.

Angie would like laugh at her being called a saint.

all the haters that say the twins have downs and that there is something wrong with these kids need to be very cautious. the universe may curse you with evil deeds for being so hateful. really all you jenhags- watch what you say. cuz if you spit enough hate, then it will come back to bite you in the ass one day.
it must really hurt to see a happy, normal family when your idol has nothing.

She's fine @ 03/20/2011 at 4:00 pm

There is nothing wrong with Shiloh so what if she does not have a dress on, if that what she wants to wear who are you to say she can not wear what she wants.. it is up to her parents and only her parents to raise her and we should no judge her or her parents…and the more everyone goes on about this and being like Cher’s kid sooner or later when Shiloh is older she will read this and then I really feel sorry for her then…not all kids dress like Suri..

@Luvee: JJust let me make it clear to you honey.
I don’t know who patty is and don’t even wanna know.
When people talk the truth about your so called Idol, it must be the same person over and over again?
I see through Angie because she has a horrible past. Don’t you admit that?
And I’m not even a Jen fan, seriously but you guys need to take of your pink sunglasses and take a real look at celebrities.
Do you really think she raises her children herself? All by her own with her lovely Brad.
Do they go to school, while traveling all over the world? Or do they have private teachers, sad life I would say.
Jetlagging from country to country.. I wouldn’t be happy if i were those kids.

Angie and Brad look good. Beautiful family and love them.

ot: I hope Wyclef is all right.

Brad is a picture of a happy man.He has the I am so glad that my wife and kids are here….Brad and Angie have that bliss thing goin.

@patty243:

@patty243:

Are you Satan’s daughter?

any minute now- here come the bikini shots of ticky.
and here comes the hate out of chelsea handjob’s mouth.
they have to attack the kids cuz brad aint coming back.
he despises ticky. biggest mistake he ever made!
it must hurt ticky so bad that he doesnt even know she’s alive anymore! haha. ticky deserves it. and then some.

Where have you been, I’ve looked for you forever and a day, Where have

you been, I’m just not myself when you’re away, No I’m just not myself

when you’re away.

I have missed seeing this gorgeous bunch, perfect, just perfect.

She's fine @ 03/20/2011 at 4:10 pm

@ B go away you troll, why are you even on here if you have nothing good to say..

Beautiful family..love the Jollie Pit clan..

@Jensmanipulations/hate:

Who knew the self righteous Patty 123 was such a ho? ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!

Angelina never could be pregnant because she is way too thin. Is everyone blind? Those are not just ”imperfections” you all know it.

There is something wrong with this family. Like something is wrong with Cruise’ family.

@B:

And no one here cares.

Passing Through @ 03/20/2011 at 4:19 pm

Can I just say – Brad is one hot biitch! Angie’s gained a little weight, but I don’t see a bump…yet. I’m sure this will inspire a few tabloid stories next week. “Angie’s Weight Gain – Rowdy Kids Driving Her To Overeat!” Nevermind the fact that they’ve been calling her anorexic and “dangerously thin” for the last 6 years…
Also, I think I have a new favorite – Miss Vivienne is killing me with the oh-so perfect dress, sweater, hair and accessorized blankie combo. No wonder she was pissed with the wind blowing her hair around on Friday. LOL! Poor kid is probably still in a traumatic shock over it. And Knox…there’s a pic on SOcialite Life where Knox his throwing his own fierce version of the Z Cut Eye Special. It’s no coinkydink that Z is holding his hand and patting him on the back in the kiddie version of an Attaboy…

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 825 » Show All