Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt: Grocery Shopping with the Kids!

Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt: Grocery Shopping with the Kids!

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie grin from ear to ear as they take their little ones to the Berti Market on Sunday (March 20) in New Orleans, Louisiana.

The couple brought all six of their kids – Maddox, Pax, Zahara, Shiloh, Knox, and Vivienne – out for a trip to pick up groceries!

Angie and the kids will reportedly be staying in New Orleans while Brad works on his latest film, Cogan’s Trade, in New Orleans.

All the kids are getting so big!! So happy to see the entire family out together.

FYI: Knox is wearing a Tom & Drew Boys sand linen suit. Vivienne is wearing a J. Crew sweater. Angelina is wearing Dolce & Gabbana Gold Edition aviator sunglasses.

brad pitt angelina jolie kids grocery shopping 01
brad pitt angelina jolie kids grocery shopping 02
brad pitt angelina jolie kids grocery shopping 03
brad pitt angelina jolie kids grocery shopping 04
brad pitt angelina jolie kids grocery shopping 05

• How many glasses of wine can Gerard Depardieu drink a day?- US Weekly
  • Joan Rivers' doctor was also Celine Dion's doctor- TMZ
  • Macklemore is the latest victim of a death hoax- Gossip Cop
  • Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 925 » Show All
clothes weird @ 03/20/2011 at 4:20 pm

@patty243:

Nice clothes??? Wear???? They always look like they are in Hand me downs! Ever see Angie in a normal outfit out with the kids? NO. She looks like she’s going to the office in 1965, except for the flip flops. It’s god hot there now, poor knox must be so hot. And shiloh? Good Lord!!!!!!!

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 03/20/2011 at 4:20 pm

I don’t think Angie is too thin at all. I think the trolls are too fat. Why are they so concern that Angie is thin. So Angie is not the yoga and pilates obsess woman like MANiston does. The woman can carry both a 5 & 6 year old at the same. I woud love to see MANiston do that. Oh wait – MANiston doesn’t have any kids.

Aware-Jennifer never could be pregnat-she so old and terrible. A

Wow! the twins are so big. What a gorgeous picture of the family. Brad looks so happy to see his family. I only just logged off and boom! new pics of the family, no wonder trolls live here 24/7. Haha. Sarcasm trolls, don’t want you beeches hanging around here and bothering us.

@B:

You are still harping on something that happened a hundred years ago? Move on, no one here gives a shiit.

Jokergurl @ 03/20/2011 at 4:21 pm

Such a lovely family, and two of the coolest people in Hollywood, I love that they’re just dressed casual, they’re not showing off because they could certainly parade around like some celebs do and flaunt their money. They’re humble about it, they’re not showy with their kids either. CLASSY COUPLE. Brad and Angelina’s actions towards people, charities, in their work, and of course with their children speak louder than any interview can; they are genuine and that to me is what makes them cool. Have fun Jolie Pitts :)

B @ 03/20/2011 at 4:03 pm

Seriously B you are going to go there “she has a horrible past.” what about your past? what you think you are immune? Did G-d give you a past into heaven when the time comes? Are people not allowed to evolve, grow and learn from their past? What was so terrible about it anyway? She was a young woman full of passion and strong emotions about life and others. She was young and experimenting/ What the hell is wrong with that? She was learning and changing. She has changed and “what didn’t destroy her made her stronger and a better person.” So what is wrong with that? Grow up. Clearly you are not her fan and don’t like Ang. What troubles me at time why the need to post on her fan sites why you don’t like her? No one asked you why? No one cares about whether you like her or not? But still you trolls feel the need to come here and lecture us about not liking her and the reason why? As if we JP fans care whether you like her or not. Seriously, I am glad you don’t like because who needs a fan like you. I really wouldn’t want to be associated with someone like you in anyway if you were a fan.

go away troll….

Jenny Shimizu @ 03/20/2011 at 4:24 pm

You just know Brad was smokin the good stuff before he put on the worst outfit he owns and greazed up his hair to go out on the Angelina required, obligatory photo op/pimping ouf of the kids jaunt. It’s like saying to her ef u ******! I am starting to like him. Other than that, even I have to say the kids are looking better than yesterday, although what’s with Knox wearing a three sizes to big church suit while all the others are wearing Tshirt and jeans? Angelina look like she had work done, but does not look younger and who wears flip flops with business skirt and sweater from Chico’s while strolling N.O.? If they were normal though, I would not like them, so cannot hate.

Trick Or Treat! @ 03/20/2011 at 4:25 pm

Dlisted has better pictures, more showing Shiloh too. Gee, I know Brad is doing a roll, but he’s not fliming here, his hair looks SO greasy!
Dlisted has some funny comments, about their clothing attire, and the board is right.

In the other sites pictures, Shiloh looks like a real boy now. What the hell!!! And she looks hot in the heat there, well, no wonder!
Get her in some cute flip flops and shorts and a cute top, this is over the top now, where does that end? That would be the day a 4 yr old would tell parents what she’s wearing! But this has been going on since birth, in her very 1st pic wearing a boys Skull Tee. Oh, maybe the infant then said “I want to dress like a boy”. Shame too, she would be adorable under all the heavy boy clothes!

I don’t think I’ve ever seen them ALL together like this. Very cute!

Who let the dlisted asylums out of their cells?

Jenny Schuummmiiiess,
It has been over for years now Angie is not interested anymore. Angie has moved on. She is not leaving Brad for you. It is time to give it up already. Ok hone.

to all the maniston lovers-
not everyone believes in gender-socialization.
some people believe in letting their kids find their own way- and not forcing them into wearing/playing with the typical boy/girl things (that society defined for us).
educate yourself- and maybe you will be less judgmental!
it’s called “gender-socialization”.
ignorant fools.

Where do all these commenters come from when you post about Jolie/Pitt? A fansite? LOL. I’ve never seen so many “positive” (or should I say “fawning”) comments on this site.

One big happy family. Love Jolie Pitts

Caribbean @ 03/20/2011 at 4:34 pm

@Trick Or Treat!:
I did not realize that the term “Blinded by Hate” was a literal term…….
Wow!

so so many veins poppin
granny is gettin older

@B:
I personally don’t think that these children are hurting for anything. If they don’t go to public school they aren’t different from other kids who are home schooled with private teachers. They are probably farther advanced than kids who are their age. Maybe the jet lagging is a bit much but they don’t seem to mind it. I wish I could see the world and experience that life. They do have nannies. they don’t seem to hide them when they are filming at different locations. Angie has commented on no help at night but they come during the day. I think she was reffering to when they are in LA and neither of them are working. So what if they do it’s their money and I think they do need help with that many kids. If I had the money I would get a little help too she is a working mom. Give her a break.
As far as her past what does that have to do with her now. She seems to be a great parent and I do see that those children love her. Just by the few pics I have seen they tend to favor her over their father. Not saying he isn’t a great dad before haters start. But as all kids they love their mom. So get a life!!

clothes weird @ 03/20/2011 at 4:20 pm
==================

Are you stupid or what, they are grocery shopping not on fashion parade. I think you are on the wrong thread.

Trolls in Pain @ 03/20/2011 at 4:39 pm

Oh, the trolls hate a happy family…what sad, pathetic lives they must lead. Trolls also ignore facts- Shiloh wore dresses for years- there MANY, MANY, MANY pictures of Shiloh in dresses. Once she started picking her own clothes, she preferred pants, like lots of girls. Viv is wearing Z’s dress fr people mag twin shoot & Knox is wearing Pax’s beige suit- I love that they do hand-me-downs!!

klArsloch @ 03/20/2011 at 4:41 pm

No one sees this??
The children do not look happy.

What a show! Brad is looking forward – great PR … Well done Brad!
And when comes the premiere of the film, there is a new child (adopted or biological – will look like)

klArsloch @ 03/20/2011 at 4:44 pm

No one sees this??
The children do not look happy.

What a show! Brad is looking forward – great PR … Well done Brad!

klArsloch @ 03/20/2011 at 4:45 pm

1 … 2 … 3 … 4 … Bodyguards and so many hidden Bodyguards … WOW, what a show, THANKS!

Angelina looks stunning. A simple place pencil skirt and a pull-over knit top….CLASSY.

Post # 2
POOH
I am reposting your post. It should not have been thumbed down.
“finally!!!! beautiful pics! the kids are getting so big!”
I think we fans will be more careful in the future to read the post to see if it sould be thumbed down or not.
With so many trolls on board using fans’ names and posting such hateful comments it is easy to make a mistake.
I hope you will continue to post your positive comments.

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 925 » Show All