Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt: Grocery Shopping with the Kids!

Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt: Grocery Shopping with the Kids!

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie grin from ear to ear as they take their little ones to the Berti Market on Sunday (March 20) in New Orleans, Louisiana.

The couple brought all six of their kids – Maddox, Pax, Zahara, Shiloh, Knox, and Vivienne – out for a trip to pick up groceries!

Angie and the kids will reportedly be staying in New Orleans while Brad works on his latest film, Cogan’s Trade, in New Orleans.

All the kids are getting so big!! So happy to see the entire family out together.

FYI: Knox is wearing a Tom & Drew Boys sand linen suit. Vivienne is wearing a J. Crew sweater. Angelina is wearing Dolce & Gabbana Gold Edition aviator sunglasses.

brad pitt angelina jolie kids grocery shopping 01
brad pitt angelina jolie kids grocery shopping 02
brad pitt angelina jolie kids grocery shopping 03
brad pitt angelina jolie kids grocery shopping 04
brad pitt angelina jolie kids grocery shopping 05

Getty
  • Channing Tatum is making a movie about his father's heartbreaking story - US Weekly
  • Did Prince have a prescription drug problem? - TMZ
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Empire - Gossip Cop
  • Shawn Mendes is dishing details on his new album - Just Jared Jr
  • Is Kylie Jenner buying Tyga a home? - Radar
  • This is Leonardo DiCaprio taking a selfie - Huffington Post
  • Beyonce kicks off her Formation World Tour in Miami - Lainey Gossip
  • Check out the complete list of TV pilots for the upcoming fall season - The Hollywood Reporter
  • I Like

Thanks 154 pictures i just view them all, this woman is pretty, beautiful, gorgeous, flawless, & classy… WOW, love this family.

• cook

…oh geez, sang’s got hot fries…too caliente for a lil pistol…parents do something…

…choose your battles…everything isn’t something to worry about…

• big family

I grew up with 4 other siblings, not quite as big as JPs family, but we were all close in age. Was it loud? Sure, sometimes, but we always had fun and so much love. We also learned, at a very young age, how to care for each other, negotiate, and share. Like the JP kids, people always said how nice & polite we were!

• anustin

Manistons minions on cliffhanger!!! heheheeheh

• WHO IS SALT ?

Chloe Bell @ 03/20/2011 at 8:33 pm +2

Okay, these kids must be so well-behaved. The kids are adorable, but their household must be chaotic. I don’t know how they do it, honestly.
    ————————————————————
    That’s what many people assume but it’s often the contrary.
    I come from a family : 5 children in 5 years. Mum married at 19 as a college student just like dad. She had me at 20 and 4 months and finished with number 5 at 26 and 8 days. All this while still studying at college and graduated as a journalist while father was passing his last exams to become a doctor at 28, father of 5.
    Mum is as slender as Jolie to the point that people only knew she was pregnant 2 weeks before giving birth.
    The thing is when you have multiple kids, close in age, as a kid, you grow up faster and mature faster because there is always a little one ater you.
    I am the eldest and i used to put diapers, gave bath, and feed the baby, as early as four years old. I was a little mama as well as a kid. I know it was time for me to stop crying and be a baby since there were three other people after me when i turned 4. So i feel like a little adult and didn’t want my father telling me that i was a little one.
    Not to compare it but look at Shiloh, 4 just like Suri. Shiloh, even if i didn’t know her, strikes me as the typical kid who has many siblings.
    The way she carry herself. That serenity she displays, independance she oozes is not babylike and but related to maturity beyond her age. Maddox was like that at 3/4 years old with two sisters.
    When you only have one child, you tend to perceive him/her as a baby the longest possible…as long as there is another one. You overproterct your little one. It’s a natural reflex but when you have plenty of them, really kids as young as the Twins may act beyond their age and can carry themselves much more than others who are single children.
    At the Twins age, i had two siblings from 6 month to a 18 month. So of course i thought i wasn’t a baby anymore and acted with more maturity, carrying myself as calm and responsible as Maddox display. I even used to go to school alone at 6, giving directions and taking hands of my four siblings, especially when crossing the streets.

• Passing Through

I’m LMAO because I was lurking over at JJB and Katyaya finally asked the question I’ve been waiting to see all day long – “WTF is the Berti Market?” Unless they changed their name or this is the English translation…It’s Verti Marte not the Berti Market. Later Dulcinea posted a comment saying that Peeps had corrected their spelling on the name. They should be ashamed at having gotten it wrong in the first place. Yet dumb troll twats like Tami, Team Jen and Patty423 (all the same person, but I’ll humor her) think we should give a shite what “the press” have to say or care about the labels they put on this family. Idiots.

• Ken

totally obsessed with this family. thanks jj for these photos!!!.. sooo cute!!!.. love the joie-pitts!!!

• NAN

@153 pictures,Thank you for all the pics,

Poor Jennifer The Ex be The Loser huh ? Gayugh,

Brad chasing after Angelina to be the mother of his children(26Mar05)

Mr,Brad is very happy with his new wife + 6 lovely kids,

Jennifer’s who???? = Jennifer BitterBiitchBarrenCow of HW.

• I´am a paparazzo

@WHO IS SALT ?:
    All im gonna say is that one of the must annoying and hard person to work with is Aniston.

This family just let us do our job, Pitt is very protective, he didn´t want to stress his kids (with us behind them and they running covering their faces etc.) so he leave us take some pictures in peace and when he sees that the kids are starting get anxious he says enough.

• rfr

funny when 2 goodlooking ppl have kids they look homely looking

• Fran

The twin girls are cute!

• rfr

knox,shiloh are fugly

• busted

@WHO IS SALT ?:

loved your comment and so agree..

• vickifromtexas

gorgeous !

• Passing Through

# 297 cook @ 03/20/2011 at 8:32 pm
    You’re a moron, Cookie. Of course YOU don’t see anything wrong with a 4 year-old chewing on p e n i s-shaped candy. Now Katie has let her kid become an even bigger target for criticism than every before. Let alone the fact that Katie herself looks like an idiot because she appears to not recognize a p e n i s either by sight or wording. Now Katie’s given every pervert in the world, youself included, a reason to sexualize her child. If that had been one of the Jolie-Pitt kids you’d be talking smack about Brad all over the internet – and don’t even front. We all know you would.

• deke

Knox looks like Angie. He has her eyes. They look like a normal family.

• sprite

@Orchid:
    I agree for the most part, I always read a post if it is still showing and decide for myself. And at first I would open to read the already hidden posts, and would become sick to my stomach at some of them, others were just stupidly ridiculous. Usually the first page has 10+ troll comments, and I am greatful by the time I get here they are hidden. While I agree the “pooh” post was a nice one, I still will not open a hidden post, it makes my time here much more enjoyable.
    I don’t believe the trolls can make our posts hidden, there just isn’t enough of them to do it. I do read a posts visible and decide for myself if I agree or not.
    It takes 15 thumbs down to hide a post, and if it is hidden I will thumb it down. Thank you for your input, and I see your point, but I will not go out of my way to read discusting bs just on the “maybe” it isn’t.

• groundcontrol

Wow! They really are beautiftul. And these kids are so well behaved – quite a testament to good parenting by Brad and Angie.
    Just thought I’d mention, as many already know, that a pregnant woman has 150% of her normal blood volume. For women with naturally prominent veins that extra blood volume makes them even more prominent. Just sayin’. ;)
    If Patty666 is who we probably suspect she is then, yea, her husband did walk out on her and she clearly has serious transference issues while spouting nonsensical religious platitudes out one side of her mouth and the most disgusting and foul garbage about Angie, Brad and the kids out the other side. Hypocrisy, venom and stupidity all in one package. The She Demon of the lake.

• Chelsea

Knox really does look just like her father.

• sammie

ugh imagine when these kids are grown. the paparazzi are already insane, i cant even think what it’d be like in 10 yrs when they’re hanging out with friends etc.

anyway, those twins are adorbs – knoxs’ suit is supr stylish!!

• fame w h o r e s

I love how they always look so happy to see the paparazzi. Brad and Angie can’t live without their photo ops.

• Passby

The haters are so ugly…go away you ugly people. Love the Jolie-Pitt family…they are so fascinating!

• Orchid

318 sprite @ 03/20/2011 at 9:45 pm +1

@Orchid:
    …….It takes 15 thumbs down to hide a post..,
    ——-
    I’ve wondered how many red thumbs it takes to hide a post, but forgot to ask. Now I know. Thanks, sprite!

• LAURA

TO fame w h o r e s # 322.
    ARE YOU A FAME WH@RE? I THINK SO.
    WHY DON’T YOU KEEP YOUR DIRTY MOUTH SHUT.
    YOU SHOULD MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS.
    YOU SHOULD MAKE MONEY TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR DIRTY MOUTH AND FAT BODY.
    YOU’RE AN UNEDUCATED B1TCH / A DIRTY WH@RE.
    SHAME ON YOU, AN UNEDUCATED WH@RE / A DIRTY B1TCH.
    GET AWAY, A STUPID WH@RE.
    GO JOLIE-PITTS

• shanan

I just love how Zee is holding her little brother’s hand. So cute.

• AY

I don’t know why I feel so happy when I see this family, especially when I see Angie :)

• Tre

poor vivi and her downs syndrome

• NAN

He he he,SpinsterJen has only Dogs and Husbians and they are too old to Producing Baby or Babies,

OMG ! SpinsterJen will grow old with Mandy…..Ouch…..Ouch.

Poor SpinsterJen The Queen Of The Fraud + Sycophant,

• Olivia

What shock the kids have junk food yet again! I bet they’ve never eaten fresh fruit and vegetables in their entire lives.

• fame w h o r e s

There is definitely something up with those twins. But Brad and Angie will only say something about if People magazine pays them millions for a photo spread.

• Media Wh@re MANiston

fame w h o r e s @ 03/20/2011 at 10:07 pm

If they are famewh@re, you would have seen them every day like Jessica Elba, Jennifer Garner, Katie Holmes, Halle Berry, etc.You fcuking rant about not saying Angie for weeks. And now that you have seen her & Brad, you call them famewh@re. Also, if they don’t smile, you call them misable. They smile. You called them famewh@re. WTF do you want from them? Go get a fcuking live you misable b.itch.

• Jen the HAG

Tre @ 03/20/2011 at 10:28 pm

Poor you .. for hating the kids just because Brad left your fugly idol HAG!! The only one who had down syndrome here is YOU moron!!

• 10

Jen the HAG

DON’T FORGET THAT’S AN ADMITTED RETARD POSTING!!!!

• Media Wh@re MANiston

Jen the HAG @ 03/20/2011 at 10:38 pm

These @ss ho trolls are ugly, mean spirited, and stupid. They can’t differentiate between a normal child & DS child. They are stupid just like their idol.

• Lila

Wow Zahara is just gorgeous. Where is she from? The Jolie-Pitts are all beautiful.

• 2t2tag

it’s the Verdi Mart in the French Quarter.

• http://deleted LAURA

TO RUDE Tre :
    YOU’RE REALLY NOT WORTH BEING HUMAN BEING .
    YOU AND YOUR FAMILY GET DOWN’S SYNDROME, SO YOU ACT LIKE A FOOL.
    WHY DON’T YOU WASH YOUR DIRTY MOUTH?
    YOU SHOULD MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS.
    YOU’RE WORTH LICKING VIV’S SHOES ONLY.
    GET AWAY, UNEDUCATED / RUDE / STUPID / DIRTY B1TCH

• Tre

@Jen the HAG: Oh no I hate Aniston like you wouldn’t believe. She didn’t send me over here.

• NAN

He he he,Olivia ate chicken salad for 10 yrs,that’s why your Ovaries are dry like Raisins and your brian get small like chicken’s brain,he ha he ha ha ha ha,
    Wow ! SpinsterJen ended up with Husbians + Dogs …..Ouch.

• shine

nahla berry and the jolie pitts are the cutest celeb kids! so beautiful

• Media Wh@re MANiston

NAN @ 03/20/2011 at 10:47 pm

That’s a good one. LMAO!!!

• Nice

Nice.

• 10

Less we forget that Tre is an admitted r e t a r d posting

• HILLS

Zahara is so ugly..she stands out

• Julia

VERTI mart NOT berti mart!!!

it just reopened after a fire, it’s great to see they are supporting it !

• Yana

I think im the only one who loves Angelina, Brad and Jennifer lol

• http://deleted LUYN

TO CVNT-FACED tre:
    POOR CVNT-FACED TRE, WHAT DO YOU HAVE FOR YOUR MELS? I THINK YOU ONLY HAVE SOME CRAPS FOR YOUR MEALS.
    YOU ARE LEADING A DOG’S LIFE.
    YOUR FACE LOOK LIKE A CVNT.

• Shannon

Let’s all use the post to remind us of a cause close to Angie’s heart–Pakistan. let’s remember they were devestated by a flood and they need our donations. Angelina is inspiring lets make her proud!!!!

• WHO IS SALT ?

fameh0 is the one who smiles while bending over showing her butt crack to the pap for whole the world to see.
    Famh0 is the one who grin like a soft p0rn starlet while displaying her hard nipples and upsk*rt view for all the world to see.
    Fameh0 is the one who smiles like a stupid cow in heat as her colleague inserts her finger in her butth*le in one of the nastiest public display of fameh0ing the red carpet has ever witnessed for a non p0rn actress..
    Famh0 is Maniston middle name. Deal with it !

• denise

I definitely wouldn’t worry about hte peole who come on here to bash Angie and the kids. I would have brought all of them out. I can’t imagine them being stuck up in the house all of the time and can’t go outside. What they are showing them is that they kids aren’t out of control like the rags made them out to be on last weeks front page. They just got up and dressed and decided to go on a stroll. Shoot them for doing what normal people do in NO.
    It is quite obvious that she can’t take them all out at one time it’s too much. The twins is enough by themselves.
    I read a posters comment on Dlisted that Angie is there for a booty call. Well that’s what you do if you haven’t seen your partner in almost 2 weeks. They are probably just now getting away from their ALONE time and spending time with the kids.
    I’ve never seen a couple so criticized as much. They seem to be great parents. I watched the video at ET and when Angie told Pax. Mad,and Shi to hold up they did at once. She has control over them.
    People and HW stars are jealous of them and you what I think they know it. All is well with them and their kids and I wish them the best.
    I have had my bad things to say about Pitt but one of my girlfriends help me realize that he did do the right thing about JA. He has gone on with his life and hasn’t looked back. She is the one who has the problem.