Sandra Bullock & Louis: Playground Pair

Sandra Bullock & Louis: Playground Pair

Sandra Bullock and her adorable son, Louis, go to a playground together on Sunday (March 20) in New York City.

The 46-year-old actress is in town to shoot her latest movie, Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close. Filming began on the project last week!

It was also announced last week that Sandra has donated $1 million toward tsunami relief after the natural disaster in Japan occurred earlier in the month.

FYI: Sandra is wearing Signature Bootcut jeans in Surrey Wash by Hudson.

10+ pictures inside of Sandra Bullock and Louis heading to the playground…

sandra bullock louis playground 01
sandra bullock louis playground 02
sandra bullock louis playground 03
sandra bullock louis playground 04
sandra bullock louis playground 05
sandra bullock louis playground 06
sandra bullock louis playground 07
sandra bullock louis playground 08
sandra bullock louis playground 09
sandra bullock louis playground 10

Credit: Jason Winslow; Photos: Splash News Online
Posted to: Celebrity Babies, Louis Bullock, Sandra Bullock

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: « 1 [2] Show All

I have never seen this baby smile – never

I have never seen that little baby smile. Ever. Is he alright?

lovely pics of a cute mom & her son, or of two sweethearts. love it!! :)

Jean Davis @ 03/21/2011 at 6:48 pm

I have not seem him smile and he does look awfully small. I hope he is alright but he does not look happy.

Cuuuuuutteee baby, love his facials.

Love&Justice @ 03/21/2011 at 9:42 pm

Love Sandra! Baby is a cutie pie! I believe she gave a big chunk of change for Katrina which is in the USA!
Yes….PAPS stay out of playgrounds and schools!!!

lol you idiots @ 03/21/2011 at 10:06 pm

How embarrassing. She got to carry that little ninny around for the rest of her life. Angry litte tar baby and the stupid white mother, ridicolous. She has to fly to Africa to get a kid? lol IDIOT

lol you idiots @ 03/21/2011 at 10:11 pm

She’s carrying it around like a pet monkey, what a sad joke. Millions of dollars and she can’t keep a man or have her own child. She has to “buY’ a hollywoerd staement by getting this little angry ape to inherit her millions. You people who say that baby is cute have lost your minds. It’s obviously got problems and I bet she regrets the day she adopted him. Just sayin

I like Sandra however was disappointed that she let it be known about giving money to Japan. Why didn’t she do it quietly like she normal does? She really does need to start smiling more because a child can sense the unhappiness in their mother. I wished she and Ryan would have stayed or gotten together! Be happy Sandra!

itstrueagain @ 03/22/2011 at 12:53 pm

Wish her no harm, however, I highly doubt that her former husband’s preferences were a secret to her. Stars are portrayed like their publicists’ want us to think they are. Their private lives would make most of us shudder. Hope she’s very happy with her baby. But, I’m agreeing with most of you, that there has yet to be a picture where he looks happy. I find that odd, since most babies are happy most of the time. You’d think someone would’ve snapped a decent one by this time.

cherysh bradette @ 03/27/2011 at 8:50 am

why does that kid never smile must have been a bad 9 months in the womb, because most kids smile when someone saves their life.

Pages: « 1 [2] Show All