Evan Rachel Wood: 'Mildred Pierce' Premiere!

Evan Rachel Wood: 'Mildred Pierce' Premiere!

Evan Rachel Wood strikes a pose on the red carpet at the premiere of her new HBO miniseries, Mildred Pierce, on Monday (March 21) at NYC’s Ziegfeld Theatre.

The 23-year-old actress wore a plum long sleeve jersey cocktail dress and matching peep-toe platforms both by Elie Saab.

Evan plays Veda Pierce, the daughter of Kate Winslet‘s character, in the five-part series.

Parts 1 and 2 of Mildred Pierce premieres this Sunday (March 27) on HBO!

evan rachel wood mildred pierce premiere 01
evan rachel wood mildred pierce premiere 02
evan rachel wood mildred pierce premiere 03
evan rachel wood mildred pierce premiere 04
evan rachel wood mildred pierce premiere 05
evan rachel wood mildred pierce premiere 06

Tim P. Whitby/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

Is that a wig?

blonde lover @ 03/21/2011 at 8:34 pm

I never thought I’d say this but she looks better as a redhead than a blonde.

blonde lover @ 03/21/2011 at 8:35 pm

Or maybe it’s just this particular shade of blonde.
It looks very artificial.

purple rain @ 03/21/2011 at 8:38 pm

I love the dress colour.

I love her retro look, even the hair. She’s looking flawless now that she forgot her Dita’s days. Kudos to Evan

Wow, she looks old!

@Jess: I think so and it’s not a very good one.

Evan has pretty eyes but she always looks like she just finished sucking a lemon.

@Mel: I really like the retro look too. Funny though, this looks exactly like something Dita would wear. At least she’s stopped copying her hair style.

beautiful couple @ 03/21/2011 at 8:47 pm

Is she really 23?
She looks 33.

I can’t wait for Mildred Pierce! I don’t understand why she’s playing Kate Winslet’s daughter. They look the same age.

wow.. she’s absolutely amazing! I can’t wait for Mildred Pierce! Evan&Kate in one film??? Yes please!!!!

CrissCross @ 03/21/2011 at 9:19 pm

This should be a good series. You’ve got Winslet and Pearce.

CrissCross @ 03/21/2011 at 9:22 pm

Plus, Wood is playing a real b*tch so little acting required.

I think she looks pretty but the hair color looks off.

Oh No They Didn't @ 03/21/2011 at 9:25 pm

She looks like a Las Vegas hooker who raided Dita von Teese’s wardrobe.

She reminds me of Laura Linney except Linney is more natural looking.

Linney looks younger too.

Who was her style inspiration?
Tracey Lords.

She looks lovely, and she’s a great actress. Not the best choice in men, but hey, she’s young.

ugly chick

Not a good look but a genuine smile would help.
Everyone looks better with a smile.

I don’t find her pretty. Her features are kind of rough except for her eyes, but even she could look better than this.

Time for a new stylist.

Sorry, she looks like a drag queen.

That weave has got to go before it packs up and runs off on its own.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All