Christina Aguilera Joins Twitter!

Christina Aguilera Joins Twitter!

Get ready to keep up with Christina Aguilera on Twitter!

“Here goes my first Tweet! Brace yourselves… So excited to connect with all my fans here. xo – Xtina,” the 30-year-old singer and The Voice coach wrote.

“Thanks for the welcome to Twitter. I’m getting the hang of this. Never thought I’d say the word “hashtag”. Pandora’s box has been opened,” she added in another tweet.

Follow Christina @TheRealXtina and Just Jared @JaredEng and @JustJared!

Credit: Christopher Polk; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Christina Aguilera

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

Aw xtina! I can’t fathom how big celebs deal with twitter. The anon hate must be outrageous.

i love her. stripped has got me through some tough times

Loooove her *-*
already following!

i n f a m o u s l y c o o l @ 03/22/2011 at 11:05 pm

…So?!?

Haters Suck! @ 03/22/2011 at 11:10 pm

@zara
you beat me to it as I was going to say that. I can only imagine the kind of hateful comments celebs get on their Twitter page I can already see the comments being made at Christina. How they deal with it I got no idea but there are to many people on Twitter think their tough $hit cause they talk crap on Twitter.

Maybe she will read a tweet about how ugly she looks with the Fake Tan and Clown Makeup and that people are sick of the over singing and lost her fan base because she wasted her 20s going years without new music.

FANS?? what fans? She NEEDS twitter to promote herself & her career thats in the toilet.
This old D-list hag is a judge on a reality show now?!?
LMFAO!! Karma b!tch…. Karma!! Hahahahaha!!!!!

thats exciting. go christina!

she already has 80,000 followers in just 12 hours!!!

Joy now we can follow her on her drunken binges with her boy toy!
Go away clown face.

I will never get why she is the industry scapegoat and Britney Spears is treated like a God. Talent gets you nowhere huh.

that’s awesome!!! YAY!!
FINALLY!!!!!!!
:))

i’m so excited that christina finally has a twitter account!

I love how my girl twist up the haters insides…. they even cant stand not to post… She Stays On Your Minds!

So cool!!! Already following!

Regardless of whether one
likes’ her or not – it must be said that she does have a strong and awesome voice. As for twitter? Not sure why celebs need to twitter, when they already complain about the invasion od privacy by the paps…..

Gorgegeorge @ 03/23/2011 at 8:56 am

How sweet of them, Twitter must have offered Christina a free alcoholic drink with each tweet and bonus, with every 100 tweets she gets a DUI!! Meanwhile her followers can expect bungled up lyrics along with an ear-piercing over-singing every 50 tweets or so. Fun for everyone!

LopezToday @ 03/23/2011 at 9:34 am

Legendtina arrives! Haters are sooo pressed!

Tomatojuice @ 03/23/2011 at 10:08 am

Still an ugly bloated pasty faced clown with Rickets. No career now she has to be a judge on a singing show.

Estela Gomez @ 03/23/2011 at 10:16 am

Would like her more if she would be more active in the Hispanic community, she is half Hispanic you know.

Go on hot mama

I like her especially the fact that she’s not into being the stereotypical Hispanic woman in Hollywood. Not because she’s half Hispanic doesn’t mean she has to be “down” with Hispanic Hollywood. She just prefers to build up her white anglo side at the expense of the other. it’s more profitable that way and she doesn’t really relate to being Hispanic in my opinion.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All