Alexander Skarsgard: Joan's on Third Coffee Stop

Alexander Skarsgard: Joan's on Third Coffee Stop

Alexander Skarsgard stops by one of his favorite eateries, Joan’s on Third, to grab coffee with a friend on Wednesday (March 23) in Los Angeles.

The 34-year-old actor just ate at the restaurant earlier in the week with his girlfriend Kate Bosworth.

Over the weekend, Alex wore head to toe Nike as he headed to a gym, possibly to prepare his body for the pink spandex scene for True Blood, which he’s said he’s aware of!

10+ pictures inside of Alexander Skarsgard grabbing coffee…

alexander skarsgard joans on third coffee 01

• Ray J is being charged with 10 crimes- TMZ
  • The Bachelorette's Andi Dorfman addresses pregnancy rumors- Gossip Cop
  • Louie has been renewed for one more season- Entertainment Weekly
  • Miley Cyrus is the latest victim of an internet death hoax- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Genevieve Morton shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Ugh, thanks JJ I just posted these on the other thread. Guess I know why you’re “moderating” my comment now.

Also, they’re not filming the spandex. If you were paying attention to him, he said he’d LIKE to see that scene in the series. Sheesh!

He must not cook often. He practically lives at Joan’s! I’d volunteer to cook for him…just saying.

he’s so gorgeous!!!!

His friend is the Metropia director, Tarik Saleh, FYI, JJ.

He looks good. I like him in black. Black boots tucked into pants must be a Swedish thing. LOL he and Tarik are twins.

I like how he pretends he doesn’t like the attention.

He’s looking very good. Looks like the paps caught him leaving and followed him to his car. It’s nice to see him with his Swedish friends.
It really does him good to have just a piece of home.

He may not be happy to be papped but he’s still yummy. And good to see him with his Swedish friends, like Tarik. Those Equinox visits are paying off.

Pick another place to eat!!! Famewhore!!

Pick another place to eat!!! Famewhore!!

If you’re not happy with pap, you don’t go to pap hangouts.Period. Tons of other places to eat …like your house.

please enough @ 03/24/2011 at 12:30 am

i’m sooo sick of seeing this ugly ass man!!!!

Maybe he just really like the place, beside who’s gonna cook for him? Kate…….I think she hasn’t touch food in the last 3 years….sooo…you know…A MAN GOTTA EAT..
.beside if he like to be papped, why is he going to the same place all the time with so unknown people? (or al least I don’t know/stalk them)

OMG ! SUCH A FAMEWH0RE…GOING TO THE SAME PLACE TO …………eat……YEAH, HE MUST BE PLAYING REALLYYY INTERESTING
get over the word famewh0re seriously

@becca:

Take your meds, Becca.

There is nothing wrong with having a favorite place to eat. Many people go to the same place day after day on their lunch breaks because they enjoy eating there. Just because he’s an actor, doesn’t make him any different. It’s probably convienient for him and he’s comfortable there. I think it shows that he’s just a creature of habit and I find that charming.

Ok. I don’t mean to sound all conspiracy theorist, and this is pretty farfetched, but wasn’t everyone just talking about how Kate obviously called the paps on herself at Joan’s b/c they concentrated on her, and didn’t stalk Alex (the more famous/relevant one)? I think a bunch of people were saying it was b/c she didn’t want us to see the disgusted look on his face at being near her. And now we see Alex being papped on his own? Like these two are really that high own the paparazzi’s radar?
Btw, Alex is adorable!

@zzzz: you are so mature. grow up or better go and get some rest zzzzzz

@Sunbug:

No one is saying he should change his habits but why does he look surprised, p*ssed or unhappy that he’s papped there? It’s not unexpected, he should just give them a blank expression. It just seems silly at this point to go to a known pap hangout and not expect to be papped.

@MERRICK: is just me or you to get annoyed when people follow you with flashes and cameras, and saying “hey, how is it going with kate?…I don’t know but that would get me pissed (being chased and linked with…her…lack of better words)

@becca: If I wasn’t clear enough it was a sarcasm…..live the guy alone

He looks beautiful. Glad to see him out with his friend, even if it is a famewhore photo op. Hard to hate a hot Skarsgard photo.

@Liss:

But it’s been over a year and he should be able to brush it off easily. He is after all…..an actor. If Sandra Bullock, Tiger Woods, Reese Witherspoon, Halle Berry and all the BIG A -LIST celebrities that are truly hounded by paps about their big newsworthy scandals/ problems/ drama can deal with pap pr*cks asking truly nasty questions, Alex should be able to deal with “How’s Kate? Are you still together? Have you broken up?” Seems like very innocuous questions versus some of the questions hurled at those other people.

BigJohnson @ 03/24/2011 at 2:06 am

Its sick that people think its ok or expect celebs to talk about their private lives to media…

@BigJohnson @ 03/24/2011 at 2:38 am

ITA. Poor little Skars baby has to endure the downsides of being a known actor… I feel like crying now…

Shoot! I’m gonna get a job there if I get to see him all time! :D

Damn! He is good lookin’!

@Yum: nope i think he loves to be papped!

Deliciously sexy man!

He’s gorgeous, but I don’t like his hair this way. Why is he always wearing it flattened down over his head, greasy and the same color as his skin just like his “girlfriend”? He looked better with it either longer or shorter than this.

sarcasm glasses on @ 03/24/2011 at 8:30 am

@zzzz:

Becca’s comment was meant to be sarcastic, I think..

hehe, he’s so tall and clumsy. Clumsy, bad dancer… You girls understand where I’m going. :)

Skarsgard wannabe @ 03/24/2011 at 10:07 am

Nice to see him on his own but I agree with Merrick. Why the b!tchface? You’ve only been papped EVERY time you go there, if today was to be a non photo day stay home or eat elsewhere.

Voice of Reason @ 03/24/2011 at 10:18 am

Although it doesn’t make sense that he frequents a known pap spot when he supposedly values his privacy, these pics just look like what was snapped before or after Kate-a-kazi stopped by in the previous post. It’s raining & he’s wearing the same clothes. This was a 2-for-1 JJ special.

@Voice of Reason:

He’s not wearing the same clothes. He was wearing a hat and a jacket with a grey shirt in the last shots. This is an entirely different day. Although I do agree with you about him always being there, but apparently he likes the place, so he should just get over the paps wanting to take pics. He must not know how to cook, or hates cooking. I’d make anything he wanted and feed it to him to boot.

It’s really just commonsense that if you resent being papped, you don’t go to known pap places like Joan’s, even if you like the food. There’s lots of good restaurants in LA and some of them are not on Third in West Hollywood. Alex gets papped almost every time he goes to Joan’s, so he knows the score. He’s playing the game, he’s just not that happy about it.

Yes, and he had on different shoes when he was there two days ago.

On another note, I wish he’d get some tighter fitting pants. I want to see more of that hot **** of his! These ones make it look like he has no butt at all.

Why does the user “MERRICK” has too many +thumbs compared with the rest (in multiple posts)?
Weird, it’s like she votes for herself :S

I enjoy him bringing Eric to life in TB, although, Eric has LONG BLONDE HAIR… **sigh**

as far as the pap stuff goes. I feel somewhat bad for him, but NOT totally. He is an actor, and should be a bit used to it, but these pap folks, they holler horrible things at folks to get them to react, and I think he does try to ignore them, but how many folks ignore their names being called out in a crowd?? You can’t help but turn and look only to find out its…THEM and then cause they got a reaction, they don’t go away.

As for the Joans obsession he has lol, he is a man folks, isn’t he entitled to have a favorite place to eat?? I typically go to the same place for lunch. As for getting pap’d there all the time, see my previous paragraph, its a vicious cycle, but even as an actor he is entitled to some privacy. Can’t blame him for being irritated by being hounded.

All we see are the pictures, we don’t see what happens while they are being taken or what is done to get him to look at the camera. Now I agree withn Doreen, bring on the tight jeans and lets see some more…….. GP HEE HEE HEE

I think it is pretty obvious that Alex does not cook, which certainly doesn’t surprise me. It’s also very obvious he really likes Joan’s. My guess is he takes the good (the food) with the bad (being papped there). I absolutely believe he’ll have Robin call the Paps when he wants to be papped but he also knows on any given day he could be papped because it is a popular spot to be papped.
Separate note. I checked out Pop Sugar today and they are running these pics as well. I am absolutely convinced that Pop Sugar gets there information directly from PR people. I have no inside information, it is just my opinion based on how their stories are written. The other day they ran pics of Alex’s and in the description they referred to KB as his girlfriend. Today, she is referred to as his “lady friend”.

@Why?:

You can’t vote for yourself. People like what I say…it’s called logic. I would have more thumbs up except that some people can’t handle the truth and vote thumbs down for spite. Whatever.

This is getting ridiculous, so much for “wanting privacy”, Alex

Does anyone else think this is the last post until next week? After all , the Vail “award” that was bought for KB will be presented on April 2nd. We should at least get LAX departure shots, event, LAX return shots. Let’s see if we get WorthSkars on the red carpet.

@Merrick

I think its a good guess….it will be interesting to see what happens :) I don’t think we will get THEM, (barf) on red carpet together but if so, it won’t last… its Hollywood afterall.

It will, however, be amusing to see what god awful outfit she wears LOL

There is that scowl again, this time it’s worse than normal. He must be really moody when he doesn’t like to be filmed. Seems like since his experience with the Coachella drunk fest he does not like the paps anymore. If he does not liked to be papped than dont eat outside, I am assuming that they have sitting inside too. This is part of being an actor in HW. So what does he expect. They all get papped, some more than others. He must of been thinking “damn her, she told them where I was.”. LOL

@MERRICK:

God, I seriously hope Alex has to work. He doesn’t need to be there with that succubus getting her “award”.

Aliceinwonderland @ 03/24/2011 at 12:55 pm

He is SO VERY VERY very very very very very HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@ aliceinwonderland

AMEN to that sista-rita! woohoo and hi-five **fans self** it should be illegal to be that damn hot

He needs his hat ….he’s adorkable in his hat.

@Cara:

Let’s hope it’s not another hideous sister wife doilie dress or truck stop hooker chic. I cannot understand being able to wear practically anything and looking so tragic most of the time. Too bad she doesn’t have a stylist….oh yeah…she does.

@ Merrick….
Could you, in fact, be referring to the same stylist that allowed her to be pictured on the cover of a magazine dressed as a filthy dirty, used up, drug addicted, prostitute?? (sigh) I would totally see what that stylist would want for this upcoming award (sarcasm) maybe this time we’ll get something futuristic? (giggles) are moonboots back in style perhaps?

why should he stop going to a place he truly enjoys eating at. the paps are going to be there whether or not he is. i just read on another site that he has one foot out the door with KB, it seems he has had it and her stalking and clinging aren’t doing her any favors. he wants out of this nightmare and why would he be smiling it is raining and nasty out, he probably just wanted to get inside and then into his car. i agree with all of you he looks great in black, well actually he looks good in anything or nothing, who am i kidding.
i just can’t wait for his other foot to be out the door, so everybody will just concentrate on his talent and future projects, he deserves that and more.

the site was celebitchy for all that want to read this hopefully happy news.

for all that want to read this hopefully happy news, cele bitchy has the information.

@Cara:

At this point, this outfit would be a great improvement.

@mforman

can you send a link?

wow. he looks great as usual. Is that a new shirt even??

On socialitelife.com there are pics of Alex smiling while interacting with a fan during this Joans visit :D

Can people please put links up when they mention them? Thanks in advance for saving us the search.

He always smile when he is without Kate.

Fame tour @ 03/24/2011 at 3:52 pm

Joan’s on Third
Chateau Marmont
Equinox gym
Fashion event

Is it weird that I just want to dress him? I prefer ASkars when he looks like he made an effort.

Gee, I guess he wasn’t so grumpy after all. He looks happy and relaxed in the socialitelife pics and he’s being very courteous to the fan that came up to talk to him. Not everybody has a perma smile on their face as they walk down the street to their car. No smile doesn’t always = surley Skars.

I don’t see the fan at the socialitelife site not that it matters.
I’m not putting any credence into the “one foot out the door” story. There’s a poster whom I believe is a legitimate insider who put the kibosh on it. Before you start accusing me of being that person – I’m not.

@Why?: is it even a girl?? She only comments on Kate bosworth, or kate and alex or alex……weirdd….just kidding ..makes me laugh all the time with the bold comments….I remember reading a thing about Kate got her three hairs dye oh mannn!!! I was crying !!! hahaha

Well some people thought they were laying the grounds for a breakup when a story from E came out. Looks like things might be progressing. Only time will tell, although I do find it interesting that they say there’s a rough patch and then speculate it will still last until Sept. Good lord, I hope it doesn’t get dragged out until then. That’s still 6 months away. The sooner this sham ends, the better off Alex will be.

Famewhores suck @ 03/24/2011 at 5:13 pm

If you’re a celebrity and you don’t want to be photographed, then you don’t go to Joan’s, period. If you know you’re going to be papped there and you keep going anyway, then you have no right to be bitchfaced. It’s like standing out in the middle of a busy street during rush hour and being pissed off that you get mowed down.

I think he looks very handsome. :)

Skarsgard wannabe @ 03/24/2011 at 5:28 pm

@Merrick
Thank you for posting that youtube link- hilarious! I literally LOL!

US weekly/celebitchy @ 03/24/2011 at 5:48 pm

I am not really buying into the US weekly artical. that there is a rough patch /cooling off period /break up etc for kate and alex. as a fan (alex only) we have been through all his before!

think september 2010 when it was reported/rumor that kate and alex have broken up the fandom was jumping for joy! and there was light at the end of the tunnel. and then a month later only to be very dissapointed that the disterous broken bells “HAPPY COUPLE” lol pap fest took place to dispute the break up claims ! (not to mention kate modeling sh*t-mint during broken bells pap fest)

that US weekly artical is a nice little fantasy peace but no I am not buying into it again. I am expecting a “HAPPY COUPLE lol” outing by the weekend to dispute any claims again that there is a break up on the way and that there is trouble in paradise for kate and alex.

I have no doubt that alex will make a supportive ” BOYFRIEND” apperance at the vail film festival April 2nd when his un-claimed “GIRLFRIEND” picks up the EXCELLENCE in SH*T ACTING AWARD what were they thinking who ever submitted her name for an award LOL LOL

LOL someone on the celeb*tchy site is apparently an “insider” and said they are living together and have been for almost a year. Um, so they moved in together right when they first started “dating”? All this from a quote in National Enquirer that said Alex MAY consider moving in with her IF she stops partying. Seriously, that thing never said they WERE living together, just that he MIGHT consider it. Living together for a year my a*s!

merrick thank you for posting the links, i totally forgot.
#74, i must disagree with you, this time, i think he has had it, enough is enough and i don’t think it will take until September, he has had enough, and we can all see that from the latest photos that are being shown. when she gets her paid for award, i think he will be working and then little by little we wont see them together anymore, i mean how much more can this man take. i really think he has found out all about her and that was that, and he also got tired of her ridiculous PR, pap set ups.
also, i just looked at the photos that cele bitchy posted and that is not AS’s sister, that girl is in no way as tall as Eja (spelled wrong, sorry), and not even a pretty as her, has anyone else seen her modeling photos, the girl is stunning and the girl next to KB on that outing is not. it shows you the depths she will go to, to keep the publlicity on her no matter what it costs, and i really think he has had it.
he now needs to work on his fantastic body of work, that he has complied, because he can only get better and more parts.

thanks for the social life link, so nice to see him smiling, being a good guy as usual with his fans. Hope the break up rumors are true actually. I think he can do better.

@@23:

“Interesting you should use Reese Witherspoon and her fiance as an example of people who handle hounding paps since they got into a HUGE fight with paps just the other day. Her boyfriend almost got into a fist fight. The paps are slugs who all celebrities other than reality tv celebs hate.”

I didn’t see a huge FISTFIGHT on the video but you know what, Reese asked those jack@sses to NOT TO CROWD HER KIDS ( or something like that) but they persisted and had her fiance smacked the sh*t out of them, a lot of people including me would have applauded. Don’t f*c k with people’s kids, especially not for a stupid picture. It was her freaking Birthday with her family and they should have given her the night off or taken a few quick shots. Some paps are actually nice and have good relations with the celebs, it’s the ones that step over that line to instigate a negative reaction/ fight/ lawsuit that are slime.

Get your facts straight and provide proof.

Story about about Just Jared.

Found this about Kate and then bf James Rousseau. Very coupley pictures with James but then again she looked coupley with Josh Hartnett that JJ mistook him for James. Very touchey, feely with the menfolk that gal is . Look up Superman and she’s all over Brandon Routh too. Then Jim Sturgess…then James Marsden…then some Coldplaying …then….we all know what happened next . Perhaps she just doesn’t know when to drawer the line or just likes touching, but after a few stories I’d say clear of it.

The obvious PDA with others goes back to the oddity that is her whatever with Skars. The woman she is hugging is her “close friend” Helena Christenson.

@mforman:

I’d like to think that’s he had it too and him not including her in the very public Joan’s lunches with his friends is a good sign. It’s obvious that if she had enough time to show up to be papped and leave she had time to hang out. We’ll see. I just hope that this turns into a better year for him on all fronts.

Interestingly she looks happier in lots of those pics with James Rousseau (I looked at several threads) than she ever does with Alex, even if she does smug it up. That actually looks like a relationship, this never really has.

With all of this breakup news, KB will try to stage a photo op while looking “unexpected” and “annoyed” at the papz. Trust. She must let the world know that she hasn’t taken a hard blow (if the rumors are even true). Hopefully she’ll hook up with somebody more suitable than Alex, who is WAY out of her league.

If the “rough patch” mentioned today IS real, then there will be a certain timeline of behaviors to follow.

First, there will be photos of them together, maybe another grocery shopping trip. That should happen sometime in the next 7 days.

Then comes whatever award she won in Vail, if Alex attends then that should stop all the breakup rumors and the “working things out” saga will begin. If Alex doesn’t attend the Vail event then you can expect an “insider” to come forward with whispers of trouble in Casa de Skarsworth again, maybe even photos of Kate getting waytooclose to another man.

Once back in LA there will be more photos, probably Kate having her hair done and Alex again at his favorite eatery.

Sometime in the third week of April there should be another photo op of them as a couple, denying all rumors of trouble in the relationship.

End of April, first part of May Kate should take a sudden trip home to visit her family, Alex should be done working on the tv show and will have gone on to whatever project he has lined up, if any.

Middle of May to middle of June there should be several photos of Kate, doing what she does best, pretending to be annoyed at being photographed all whilst listing off the many designer labels she’s wearing at the moment. Photos of Alex as well, candids from whatever he’s working on at that time.

The real indicator will be the middle of June when True Blood season 4 premieres. If Kate attends then Skarsworth will continue on, if Kate doesn’t attend then every Skarsgard fan out there will have to go change their panties because that’s a strong indication that the she has stopped marking her territory.

If Kate doesn’t attend Alex’ premiere then the next three weeks will be filled with photos of them separately and the whispers will begin that Kate is seeing someone else behind Alex’ back.

By mid July there will be photos leaked of Kate with another man, possibly at the 4th of July events in Boston, or wherever her parents are living.

Publicists will release a statement, Kate and Alex, blah blah blah, mutual decision, blah blah blah, still friends, blah, you know the drill.

As they head into August there will be the little tidbits of why they “really” broke up. You know, everything from the lame “Kate is a party girl and Alex is a homebody” to the more exotic “Kate has a double row of teeth and the suction of a hoover and Alex sleeps in the nude wearing only bunny ears”.

This will escalate, the rumors will fly and there will be several photos of them both putting on a “brave face” and enduring the many questioning paps. Kate should have a new man on her arm by then.

That should carry us on into September when, voila’ the premiere of Straw Dogs!!!!!!!!!

But I could be wrong:)

@Mamabear:

Alex sleeps nude with bunny ears??? LMAO I almost pee’d myself when I read that!! Then I started thinking….he would make a most delicious easter bunny……

Am I wrong????

Skarsgard wannabe @ 03/25/2011 at 10:24 am

@mamabear
That made me LOL and you’d better be careful… Somebody’s PR may be contacting you with a job offer or wondering who gave away their strategy to you! LOVED it!
@merrick
Again, thanks for posting links, especially re: Just Jared. Very nice and informative article.

@Mamabear:

Dear lord I hope it doesn’t play out that long. LOL though you should send a resume in.

You would think a guy who moved in with his girlfriend would eat at home…

I’ve never even heard of this website, but please tell me this isn’t credible.

I just don’t see Bjorne spilling their secrets.

Living together for about a year now?? So what, they started dating and a couple of months into it, with his travel schedule they decided to move in together??

That would totally explain why they are never affectionate and he always looks miserable near her. (sarcasm) Although it might explain why he is at Joans frequently..there is no food in the house cause she doesn’t eat…

It just doesn’t make a whole lot of sense

Skarsgard wannabe @ 03/25/2011 at 2:41 pm

So according to the article, they had reported the “rough patch” too and then were contacted by a source claiming to be Bjorne’s friend who spilled the beans. Could it be the same source who was on JJ’s the other day saying it was a person in Alex’s camp spreading the word? The real test is if the sites ever double check info. I have a source, my common sense, that says this board is fixing to be overtaken with “told you so” by KB’s 5 fans. The same source says this will be debunked or confirmed shortly by another “meal at Joan’s” or “Kate gets her hair did, reads books with big words & wears ankle boots with clothes that swallow her” exclusive.

I find it interesting that his supposed best friend told someone who told the gossip site. And the gossip site, btw, is hard to google and find.

I also find it interesting that after all the gossip going around about a possible break up of a relationship that has NEVER been confirmed, all of a sudden they are living together.

IMO, Kate’s folks are reading this and she is on fire to “claim her man” LOL hee hee hee.

I still think its all a showmance. If he ever claims it, then I’ll believe it. Until then, its ALL gossip..and Cara, I totally agree, he would make a totally FOINE Easter Bunny…he can hop on my doorstep ANYTIME…wonder if he does wear bunny ears, slurp slurp lol

Since they have been living together for a year did Khate drive him to the date with Amanda…you know the A-lister that has nothing to gain by name dropping him?

Must have been very awkward living together when they were broken up for that month.

Why hasn’t anyone else…like Ted C or any real HW insider reported this?

She lives with him, doesn’t work much but can’t make water and salad so they can munch at home? You don’t have to be Wolfgang Puck to make water, salad and the occasional sandwich/spaghetti/ burger. The ironic thing is that lots of people with eating disorders love to cook for other people.

She lives with him and lets him wear the same jeans two day s in a row?

Not to say that it’s solely a woman’s job to cook and clean but since she’s remade herself into what she thinks she likes by wearing clothes he likes, reading the same books he likes, name dropping Sweden and alluding to him to all that will listen I would think she’d pull the domestic routine as well in an effort to land him.

Bottomline, that story was made up by some deluded stan that has a fantasy Alex world she lives in. If Bjorne was going to spill on his friend why would he do it to one of the stans that have become obsessed with his friend? Someone that probably sits/ lies in wait of AS in the places that he frequents. This is a very sick, sad person who needs attention. Hopefully she isn’t dangerous.

Most of the tips from “the couple” are from her camp…it follows with the theory that they cannot “split” until Straw Dogs…gotta keep those rumors down, can’t have this leaking before its time….

Its all a big PR Campaign for a movie I doubt anyone will go see…I cannot stand her as an actress…even with Stud-Man in it, I won’t be shelling out the money to go see this movie…she is just useless

PS…living to gether for about a year and didn’t he date Amanda S??? I just think its a bit far fetched…

They’ve NOT been living together for a year. Please, what a load of bunk. Who moves in with someone after two months of “dating”? If Bjorne did “spill the beans” Alex would probably freak out on him, seeing as he hasn’t said one word about Kate since they filmed a yaer and half ago. As for the break up retraction, that’s all correction now too. It’s a completely different website reporting that story, while several other websites report another one. You know it’s all from Kate’s people. Alex won’t even say her name, and she never shuts up.

Oh, and obviously the “insider” at Celebitchy the other day just read that article and pretended like they knew something. They pretty much quoted it verbatim when she gave up their “knowledge”.

Before someone mentions that he dated Amanda S 3 years ago, they need to remind themselves that she stated she was “too involved with Dom” whom she started dating while filming Mamma Mia and dated until they broke up last spring. It would make more sense she went out with Alex after that, and not while she was on set with her co-star who she was dating during the movie shoot.

@Doreen: Actually Doreen she stated in Elle I believe that she dates Alex in the summer of 2010 after she broke up with Dom

@Melinda:

Ya, I’d rather belive Us Weekly, than something called a “gossip cop”. Us actually has to check things, especially if they’re going into their print version.

@Question:

Yes I know, that’s what I was getting at. I posted a link when it first came out to another article by a news site that stated the same timeframe, May 2010. During all the Coachella crap, etc. That’s why this living together story for a year is complete bunk.

@Lacy:

Fair enough, I just thought I’d post the link to see what thought of it.

LOL, Kate’s PR person can’t even remember what tidbits they’ve given out over the months. So many conflicting things. First it was that Alex would consider moving in with her at x-mas time, now it’s they’ve already been shacked up for a year? WTF?! No wonder Alex looks p*ssed off all the time. Someone should tell Kate that loose lips sink ships.

@Melinda:

Hey no biggie :)

Me, I think it’s a cover up for someone who spoke out of turn perhaps. We’ll find out in time I guess.

@Cara: Like you said, most of the tips coming out about “the couple” are simply her PR trying to get a better spin. This particular damage control could do more harm than good if it was in fact her camp that named Bjorn as the snitch. Bjorn has been around ahelluva long time compared to Kate. Bashing one of his closest friends could backfire.

porquenon @ 03/25/2011 at 4:50 pm

Mamabear – like your timeline but you’re missing two big tells: Cochella and Cannes. If they’re together at Cochella, whatever, it’s music and beer, beer and music. If they’re together at Cannes for the Melancholia premiere, it’s a whole other story.

She is so Vanilla @ 03/25/2011 at 6:11 pm

Really, really folks this is the best HER people can do, I say fire them all and start a fresh and while she is at it buy a new face and lifestyle. So I am suppose to believe this fictional site and gossip ish over US really and they went in print version about it, but Really. The last time US said something abut them breaking up and her cheating on him LAST summer with her ex (while they were living together I am dying.OMG) HER people issue a statement and why haven’t they issued a statement now instead of using lame sites to do their dirty work for them. BTW she name drop the 2nd sweden trip wouldn’t she also drop that she watches him sleep at night while he has a tiger from hangover snark at her so he can get some sleep. (she would so drop that)

So they have lived together for a year, sure possible but that means either she is truly homeless or she can’t afford her house anymore. Because Alex has had his friends staying there since like forever just in feb SSD just moved out.

Plus last year for her BDay she vakay ALONE and then she started stalking him. SO yeah they been living together for a year more like she been stalking his windows and breaking into his house for a year and dropping pieces of clothes in his gym bag.
Then there is Amanada OMG enough said, then the break up rumors last year. Really!! This is such a load of zoo BS that I am just done typing because in the end US research this and heard more from whom ever else is writing this crap. BTW all the stans been pushing this since last year so yeah no surprise that someone is trying to push that fairytale horse crap.

I find it so wrong that they used his friend Bjorne in this BS, EVERYONE knows that Alex BFF till the end is Bjorne so no surprise there. JUST LAME AND RETARDED SHE IS SO VANILLA AND USELESS can’t even start up a good gossip.

Hahah, over at another board they’re denouncing the one gossip sites story about a breakup and claiming the gossip cop one and the obamalady one are accurate (they’re also fighting amongst each other because one poster thinks it’s PR and the rest don’t). Right, because gossip sites are SO accurate to begin with, especially that one that nobodys ever heard of saying they’re livin together for a year. What the heck is that? I’d take the word over an actual publication magazine over some blog, but who the heck knows.

with kates previous BF she was seen all the time walking her dogs . now I see no pics of alex, kate and dog taking a nice stroll through the park. they are always at concert, partys,restaurants with friends (alex’s). I mean alex is a big dog lover he said so himself.

oh dam cue the music PR correction very soon we will see kate, alex walking dogs through park alone no friends or better yet alex jogging in the park with KHOS DOG
ANDJJ EXCLUSIVE!!
to dodge any breakup rumors

What. I don’t get is how do you breakup a never confirmed relationship.? And I personally have never heard of either of those sites before today …..or am I just blind and stoopid?? Oh well I guess this is another time will tell thing ….as long as I still get to drool :0)

I’m gonna have to go with US’s story(b/c I really, really want to inside). So, I wonder if any of you can answer this, if you’ve read the actual US issue. Do you know when that photo of them was taken? They’re actually in the same frame, and he doesn’t look nauseated at being that close to her. What’s up with that? Please tell me this took place before he discovered what I soul devouring status wh*re K-Ho is!!

chelle, you are right how do you break up a relationship, that was never confirmed or acknowledged. I also have never heard of either of these websites, so you are far from stupid.
kb/dogs, i have never seen dogs, that are not taken out for fun, it is so sad, that their fun is the vets ant post offices. she will do whavever she can to make people forget about these makeup rumors, that is how twisted she is.

What's up now? @ 03/26/2011 at 5:07 pm

I also posted this on the post about their “lunch” together earlier in the week. Found this link via the kateseviltwin Twitter: http://ladyobama.tumblr.com/post/4086619466/exclusive-alexander-skarsgard-and-kate-bosworth-living — So is this plus the Gossip Cop denial what she is doing since US Weekly wouldn’t retract their little piece? Or is it true? According to the “jamie” comment from Coachella that was referenced in this thread, the “kateseviltwin” Twitter was created by Kate/her people. If it’s her people, it could explain why the related Tumblr has all those Straw Dogs production stills that aren’t even on IMDb. All that said, I can’t say I trust that “jamie” source 100%.

@What’s up now?:

Kate’s Evil Twin is far too clever to be by KB or her lame PR team.

What's up now? @ 03/26/2011 at 6:28 pm

@MERRICK: I’ve heard that suggested before, that it’s too clever to be her. I think KET is SO FUNNY sometimes that if it really WERE her or her team, it would make me like her better. I do wonder where whoever it is got some of the SD pics for the Tumblr blog, though.

it’s the twat’s twitter doesn’t mean she writes it all but she would Do it , she has people to do her educated, clever work

new alex tweet @ 03/26/2011 at 8:48 pm

secretlamour: SPOTTED alexander skarsgard in the wolseley on piccadilly looking all sexy.
about 1 hour ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

that would put alex in london hmmmmmm what would alex be doing in London????

That’s weird, KVBS tweeted like yesterday that they were shooting night scenes at Merlotte’s. Maybe that person is mistaken and it’s someone else.

@Rachel(): That photo in Us is from Golden Globes 2010 after he’d downed about 15 beers and had reportedly been ignoring her for most of the night. At the end of the night as they were getting turned away from parties and they were leaving. There are so few pics with them in the same frame, they didn’t have much to pick from. The LadyObama story sounds as fake as KBos’ hair color. And you know Us called her reps before they ran that story and they’re not on record denying it, so maybe this is all we get for a break up notice.

Which issue? @ 03/26/2011 at 11:28 pm

Which issue of US Weekly has this story? Like what date or main cover story? I looked at one today that didn’t have the KB/AS thing in it.

@Which issue?:

It was last week’s issue.

It’s the issue where one of those teen moms is getting married on the cover. The current issue.

“Alexander Skarsgard disguised as giant smurf”. REALLY?

he doesn’t look happy AT ALL. he usually doesn’t look that angry when he’s alone. maybe the breakup rumors are true…

@What’s up now?: @twat:

It’s not hard to find pictures. I found pictures of Skars with Allan Hyde in makeup for the last episode before it aired. They were on set with Skars in Eric burned makeup( when he was outside with Russel). Skars and Allan were sitting on directors chairs. No biggie

@pic: Yeah, it’s in the issue that came out this wed or thurs. @pic: That’s very good to know. They had me a bit worried for a second.

New plates @ 03/27/2011 at 2:17 am

so Askars goes on the weekend to buy plates?!? for his house and his GF (lol) is NOT there for this photo op. Ahhh, US reports are starting to sound more true. If they indeed moved in together (for a years BS) this would be the prefect time to show us that they are indeed living together. But of course now she would will pop up today with him buying s*** at Ikea.

Hate Free @ 03/27/2011 at 2:53 am

Nice to know that the Yuku site that Kathleen is a member is also populated by nasty homophobes. At least they’re equal opportunity haters.

BeerWolf
#511 [url] [-]

Posts: 2846
03/26/11 01:44:59
eh, totally over these stupid poll things, but
shock horror

ASkars is losing to The Boner!?!?!

Game 4.1
48.9% Alexander Skarsgård, True Blood
51.1% Matt Bomer, White Collar

Read more: http://eonline.com/uberblog/watch_with_kristin/b232786_alpha_male_madness_2011_play_sweet_16.html#ixzz1HhIATbgH

get voting ladies

dont these guys ever give up, like he is going to answer them.
her and her people made a huge mistake, using Bjorn as their source, if she wanted to put the nail in the head in the coffin of this so called relationship then that was just what she did. one of her many problems is she doesn’t understand how a true friendship works and how people behave in them, because she has never, nor will she ever have a friendship like that.
they never lived together only ,thought about it and if they had worked it out, it would have been on this website, with everyday updates, JJ did mention it once in passing and then he even stopped. and that was the end of that.
hopefully his fans can really rejoice this time, because it is my belief that he just got absolutely disgusted about this whole situation and then realized just how good he is as an actor, and that he didn’t need all the other crap. i think her and her people were always putting him down making him believe he needed her to succeed and all the good that she could do for him and thank goodness he finally remembered; especially after the only invites after the GG were for no name after, after parties, no parties in Mexico (not one and there were some of the biggest parties there), no A list events (unless he was going to attend alone or with his posse (i love that word), and then to see all the Academy Awards parties/events that he was invited to; and once again how he was treated, like the A list star he truly is; he finally saw how he should be treated, he finally remembered that it was him that they wanted, his talent, work ethic and personality, and he realized that besides her being a clinging, disgusting, nasty, famewhore, who treats people that she feels aren’t famous or blue bloods very badly and doesn’t care who she hurts, she has only done him harm in both the professional and persoanl realm.
it really made him start to think.
believe me, i am no mind reader, I don’t know what he is thinking, but the photos that JJ started showing after she returned were a lot worse than they were even before she left.
us fat, acne prone, unemployed fan girls(thought I would give you guys a head start), i hope i can get off the couch.

If they were engaged Kate would be shoving that sh*t in everyone’s faces. You’d get convenient pics of her diamond all the damn time, and she wouldn’t shut up about it.

…is Kate popsugar, they Kate’s stains, Engaged, right, next it will be baby on the way, (wait you will hear that tomorrow)if they should get their facts right (gossip) they would know that people are talking about break ups and living together but yours truly wants another topic floating around engagement, God more pathetic and desperate than ever.

@pic: That LadyObama story is about as fake as the Alex picture they used for the story.
It’s possible that the site itself made up the story. Are KB’s people that dumb to have been involved with it at all?

Carla Nelson @ 03/28/2011 at 1:25 pm

I’m sorry Alex aint all that he looks okay . Remember what ever we say they don’t do they end up doing. Hey when soneone said its been a year and finally they started saying why don’t they ever eat with KB parents. Then the next thing you noticed is that they printed an atricle saying how they had dinner with her parents. They read these
websites. Look out whatever you say they don’t do they phone the paps to take a photo with them doing whatever to make it look good for the public. Every now and then you may run across the cast of a TB member getting papped every once in a while. Then I can truly believe they were caught off guard. KB is calling the paps and telling them were AK is going to be.

Just Jared Jr
  1. Leighton Meester Has the Look of Love on Dog Walk with Adam Brody!
    Leighton Meester gives her hubby Adam Brody the look of love while taking their adorable dogs for a...
  2. Why Did Zayn Malik Miss Louis Tomlinson's Mom's Wedding?
    What’s the real reason why Zayn wasn’t there? – J-14.com We need to know —...
  3. Claire Holt May Pop Up on 'The Originals' This Season!
    Claire Holt looks super chic as she chats on her cell phone while shopping on Robertson Boulevard...
Read more on Just Jared Jr! »