Alexander Skarsgard: Joan's on Third Coffee Stop

Alexander Skarsgard: Joan's on Third Coffee Stop

Alexander Skarsgard stops by one of his favorite eateries, Joan’s on Third, to grab coffee with a friend on Wednesday (March 23) in Los Angeles.

The 34-year-old actor just ate at the restaurant earlier in the week with his girlfriend Kate Bosworth.

Over the weekend, Alex wore head to toe Nike as he headed to a gym, possibly to prepare his body for the pink spandex scene for True Blood, which he’s said he’s aware of!

10+ pictures inside of Alexander Skarsgard grabbing coffee…

alexander skarsgard joans on third coffee 01

• Martha Stewart slams Gwyneth Paltrow- Huffington Post
  • Read a review of Keira Knightley's new film Laggies- Lainey Gossip
  • Jerry Seinfeld honors Joan Rivers at an award show- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cora Keegan shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 » Show All

@Melinda:

Ya, I’d rather belive Us Weekly, than something called a “gossip cop”. Us actually has to check things, especially if they’re going into their print version.

@Question:

Yes I know, that’s what I was getting at. I posted a link when it first came out to another article by a news site that stated the same timeframe, May 2010. During all the Coachella crap, etc. That’s why this living together story for a year is complete bunk.

@Lacy:

Fair enough, I just thought I’d post the link to see what thought of it.

LOL, Kate’s PR person can’t even remember what tidbits they’ve given out over the months. So many conflicting things. First it was that Alex would consider moving in with her at x-mas time, now it’s they’ve already been shacked up for a year? WTF?! No wonder Alex looks p*ssed off all the time. Someone should tell Kate that loose lips sink ships.

@Melinda:

Hey no biggie :)

Me, I think it’s a cover up for someone who spoke out of turn perhaps. We’ll find out in time I guess.

@Cara: Like you said, most of the tips coming out about “the couple” are simply her PR trying to get a better spin. This particular damage control could do more harm than good if it was in fact her camp that named Bjorn as the snitch. Bjorn has been around ahelluva long time compared to Kate. Bashing one of his closest friends could backfire.

porquenon @ 03/25/2011 at 4:50 pm

Mamabear – like your timeline but you’re missing two big tells: Cochella and Cannes. If they’re together at Cochella, whatever, it’s music and beer, beer and music. If they’re together at Cannes for the Melancholia premiere, it’s a whole other story.

She is so Vanilla @ 03/25/2011 at 6:11 pm

Really, really folks this is the best HER people can do, I say fire them all and start a fresh and while she is at it buy a new face and lifestyle. So I am suppose to believe this fictional site and gossip ish over US really and they went in print version about it, but Really. The last time US said something abut them breaking up and her cheating on him LAST summer with her ex (while they were living together I am dying.OMG) HER people issue a statement and why haven’t they issued a statement now instead of using lame sites to do their dirty work for them. BTW she name drop the 2nd sweden trip wouldn’t she also drop that she watches him sleep at night while he has a tiger from hangover snark at her so he can get some sleep. (she would so drop that)

So they have lived together for a year, sure possible but that means either she is truly homeless or she can’t afford her house anymore. Because Alex has had his friends staying there since like forever just in feb SSD just moved out.

Plus last year for her BDay she vakay ALONE and then she started stalking him. SO yeah they been living together for a year more like she been stalking his windows and breaking into his house for a year and dropping pieces of clothes in his gym bag.
Then there is Amanada OMG enough said, then the break up rumors last year. Really!! This is such a load of zoo BS that I am just done typing because in the end US research this and heard more from whom ever else is writing this crap. BTW all the stans been pushing this since last year so yeah no surprise that someone is trying to push that fairytale horse crap.

I find it so wrong that they used his friend Bjorne in this BS, EVERYONE knows that Alex BFF till the end is Bjorne so no surprise there. JUST LAME AND RETARDED SHE IS SO VANILLA AND USELESS can’t even start up a good gossip.

Hahah, over at another board they’re denouncing the one gossip sites story about a breakup and claiming the gossip cop one and the obamalady one are accurate (they’re also fighting amongst each other because one poster thinks it’s PR and the rest don’t). Right, because gossip sites are SO accurate to begin with, especially that one that nobodys ever heard of saying they’re livin together for a year. What the heck is that? I’d take the word over an actual publication magazine over some blog, but who the heck knows.

with kates previous BF she was seen all the time walking her dogs . now I see no pics of alex, kate and dog taking a nice stroll through the park. they are always at concert, partys,restaurants with friends (alex’s). I mean alex is a big dog lover he said so himself.

oh dam cue the music PR correction very soon we will see kate, alex walking dogs through park alone no friends or better yet alex jogging in the park with KHOS DOG
ANDJJ EXCLUSIVE!!
to dodge any breakup rumors

What. I don’t get is how do you breakup a never confirmed relationship.? And I personally have never heard of either of those sites before today …..or am I just blind and stoopid?? Oh well I guess this is another time will tell thing ….as long as I still get to drool :0)

I’m gonna have to go with US’s story(b/c I really, really want to inside). So, I wonder if any of you can answer this, if you’ve read the actual US issue. Do you know when that photo of them was taken? They’re actually in the same frame, and he doesn’t look nauseated at being that close to her. What’s up with that? Please tell me this took place before he discovered what I soul devouring status wh*re K-Ho is!!

chelle, you are right how do you break up a relationship, that was never confirmed or acknowledged. I also have never heard of either of these websites, so you are far from stupid.
kb/dogs, i have never seen dogs, that are not taken out for fun, it is so sad, that their fun is the vets ant post offices. she will do whavever she can to make people forget about these makeup rumors, that is how twisted she is.

What's up now? @ 03/26/2011 at 5:07 pm

I also posted this on the post about their “lunch” together earlier in the week. Found this link via the kateseviltwin Twitter: http://ladyobama.tumblr.com/post/4086619466/exclusive-alexander-skarsgard-and-kate-bosworth-living — So is this plus the Gossip Cop denial what she is doing since US Weekly wouldn’t retract their little piece? Or is it true? According to the “jamie” comment from Coachella that was referenced in this thread, the “kateseviltwin” Twitter was created by Kate/her people. If it’s her people, it could explain why the related Tumblr has all those Straw Dogs production stills that aren’t even on IMDb. All that said, I can’t say I trust that “jamie” source 100%.

@What’s up now?:

Kate’s Evil Twin is far too clever to be by KB or her lame PR team.

What's up now? @ 03/26/2011 at 6:28 pm

@MERRICK: I’ve heard that suggested before, that it’s too clever to be her. I think KET is SO FUNNY sometimes that if it really WERE her or her team, it would make me like her better. I do wonder where whoever it is got some of the SD pics for the Tumblr blog, though.

it’s the twat’s twitter doesn’t mean she writes it all but she would Do it , she has people to do her educated, clever work

new alex tweet @ 03/26/2011 at 8:48 pm

secretlamour: SPOTTED alexander skarsgard in the wolseley on piccadilly looking all sexy.
about 1 hour ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

that would put alex in london hmmmmmm what would alex be doing in London????

That’s weird, KVBS tweeted like yesterday that they were shooting night scenes at Merlotte’s. Maybe that person is mistaken and it’s someone else.

@Rachel(): That photo in Us is from Golden Globes 2010 after he’d downed about 15 beers and had reportedly been ignoring her for most of the night. At the end of the night as they were getting turned away from parties and they were leaving. There are so few pics with them in the same frame, they didn’t have much to pick from. The LadyObama story sounds as fake as KBos’ hair color. And you know Us called her reps before they ran that story and they’re not on record denying it, so maybe this is all we get for a break up notice.

Which issue? @ 03/26/2011 at 11:28 pm

Which issue of US Weekly has this story? Like what date or main cover story? I looked at one today that didn’t have the KB/AS thing in it.

@Which issue?:

It was last week’s issue.

It’s the issue where one of those teen moms is getting married on the cover. The current issue.

“Alexander Skarsgard disguised as giant smurf”. REALLY?

he doesn’t look happy AT ALL. he usually doesn’t look that angry when he’s alone. maybe the breakup rumors are true…

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 » Show All