Anne Hathaway: Bikini Babe in Rio!

Anne Hathaway: Bikini Babe in Rio!

Anne Hathaway and her boyfriend Adam Shulman spend the afternoon by the pool at their hotel in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil on Thursday (March 24).

The 28-year-old actress, who is in town to promote her animated film Rio, flaunted her bikini body while cuddling with Adam in the pool.

Earlier in the day, Anne took time to do some interviews at the Copacabana Palace Hotel, where she had joined her castmates earlier in the week for a photo call.

FYI: Anne is wearing Dsquared2 sunglasses and L*SPACE’s “Ziggy Twister top” and “Ziggy Taboo bottom”.

20+ pictures inside of Anne Hathaway and Adam Shulman at the pool…

anne hathaway bikini babe in rio 01
anne hathaway bikini babe in rio 19
anne hathaway bikini babe in rio 20
anne hathaway bikini babe in rio 21
anne hathaway bikini babe in rio 22

ABC

Justin Beaver @ 03/25/2011 at 1:53 pm

Anne Hathaway is so beautiful and sensual. This amazingly gorgeous young woman is pure American perfection.

Lorraine Germanotta @ 03/25/2011 at 1:55 pm

I’m glad Anne Hathaway has found someone else and moved on from the Raffaello Follieri fiasco.
My husband and I are just really open and honest with each other. We tell each other everything that goes on and everything that we’re feeling everyday, and we’re just really there for each other.
I think he taught me a lot about inner beauty and confidence in myself. I’m voluptuous and I’ve always been that way but I don’t really feel pretty ever, without makeup. I feel ugly. And so I would have to sleep with makeup on, or feel ugly and gross. He looks beyond all of that, which is such a win, because I’ve never felt that with anybody. He’s in love with the person inside of me, and the outside of me is just a bonus. I feel better—so much better now than I ever did in my twenties. I am calmer; I know who I am. And as a result, I feel much sexier.

i don’t get her haters here, she seems such a sweetheart

blablabla @ 03/25/2011 at 2:22 pm

@Lorraine Germanotta : Who cares?

Johanna Börjeson @ 03/25/2011 at 2:29 pm

Woooo!! Let me tell you, this will be an Anne Hathaway you’ve never seen, and she’s going to knock everyone’s socks off in The Dark Knight Rises! You are going to be so killed by her performance. I can’t tell you how good she is going to be as a strong, independent, sexy Catwoman. Oh, she is going to be so good in this. It’s unbelievable the performance she is going to give. It’s amazing. Hahah.. freakin’ fantastic, can’t wait! Man! I feel like a woman!

Oh! What a pain in the as*!!

@Lorraine Germanotta: time to call your therapist

Anne Hathaway is so beautiful and talented! Can’t wait till One Day comes out. I just wish she would ditch her loser boyfriend – why can’t he get a job?

Gorgegeorge @ 03/25/2011 at 3:13 pm

REALLY like Anne. But does her BF have a job?? They say he’s an actor, but what has he done or has lined up?? Seems like he just follows in her shadow, which I would find a turn-off. Surprised a smart girl like her has aKevin Federline type of her own.

shes a terrible actress, but these photos are adorable… i think she will be crap in dark knight; i hope chris nolan does something spectacular with her or else its going to flop cause of her.

her body looks amazing

What’s going on in that picture? Does she have no butt? It looks like she has a butt cheek on the right side, but not on the left. Did someone photoshop it?

I dont get it! maybe she is the nicest & educated girl and in Holywood but talent wise, she is not that funny, not that good actress not that pretty. Well, like i said before she might be just a really likeable girl around which quality is rare in holywood nowadays.

World Swimwear had this print swimsuit last year. http://www.worldswimwear.com I guess she needs a stylist for her swimsuits, too.

Anne is a sexy young woman with class. The position of her right leg advancing forward shifted her bottom. I don’t think there is any photoshop in the picture.

She’s hot as hell and I bet she’s dynamite in the sack
I’d hit that if I had a chance.
I know not in this lifetime but a man can dream, right? :)

Just sayin @ 03/27/2011 at 2:04 am

Anne is a true ‘Hottie’ but these photos are soooo lame – one real bikini photo and the rest in the water or wearing a cover-up. Show me the money!!!

the best!! what do you think??

If You have facebook click LIKE IT !! THERE is a link : http://www.facebook.com/pages/Exclusive-Places/101704039912576