Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Daniel Craig & Rachel Weisz: Mayfair Mates!

Daniel Craig & Rachel Weisz: Mayfair Mates!

Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz leave the Louis Vuitton store together on Thursday (March 24) in Mayfair, England.

The 41-year-old actress is in town shooting her next movie 360 alongside Jude Law. The day before, Rachel and Jude shared a laugh together on set in between takes.

Last week, Daniel celebrated St. Patrick’s Day in New York City by visiting with Archbishop Timothy Dolan at St. Patrick’s Cathedral. Later in the day, he watched the annual parade.

daniel craig rachel weisz mayfair mates 01
daniel craig rachel weisz mayfair mates 02
daniel craig rachel weisz mayfair mates 03
daniel craig rachel weisz mayfair mates 04

ABC

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 » Show All

thanks for the link to the photo of Darren and another girl. how much you want to be that it drives poor question of a fan aka aiden up the wall and down again.

i think these photos make it clear that Daniel and Satsuki are long over. he is now with Rachel. don’t need Daniel to make a public statement; now do we?

can't wait @ 03/25/2011 at 6:30 pm

i can’t wait for questions of a fan to give us his or her considered opinion on these photos. should be a good laugh

heart-shaped @ 03/25/2011 at 7:06 pm

So they seem to make steady progress. I think Daniel makes good in everything he does. Way to go Dan!!

At the Louis Vuitton store @ 03/25/2011 at 7:13 pm

I hope they bought same something together!!!!!!!!!!!

I propose to give her the title of an opposite god. LOL

Daniel and Rachel shoot the movie each in London. David Fincher is merciful!! lol

Next Stop? @ 03/25/2011 at 8:06 pm

1 Harry Winston Jewels?
2 Van Cleef & Arpels?
3 Tiffany&Co?
4 Cartier’s?
5 All the above?

And thank you for the Bond23 info. I think Fiennes could make a great villain. I’m so happy, if that’s true.

to next stop @ 03/25/2011 at 8:15 pm

i think anyone of those companies would do. but we don’t want to speculate any further. after all, we don’t want to upset question of a fan any further than we have.

to Next Stop? @ 03/25/2011 at 8:16 pm

WOW, good question! I’m sure Daniel never choose Cartier. LOL

Amy @ 03/25/2011 at 8:09 pm

i agree Ralph Fiennes would be truly amazing as Bond’s nemesis. but i thought it was nothing more than a rumor

OHHH why not, I’m sure she is right now weeping at her computer, crying over these latest photos.

That’s right , I forgot about the Cartier’s connetion. HEHEHE.

guinness--commando too? @ 03/25/2011 at 8:29 pm

NOW THAT is what Imma talkin’ bout Dan!!! Excellent jacket. Excellent shoes, Excellent belt, excellent crisp-white classic shirt, excellent facial hair–damn, those are NOT pilot glasses. It takes little or no time to be so hot Mr. Dan!! damn dan yur killing me!!! AND you owe me a hug. and a beer. and a beer hug. luckhee rachel.(love your shades btw).

ah, Mendel? try a V-8. and some gatorade? and sleep? then visit. It seems as tho Fio and myself and a few others are ahead of this thread… interesting. (so read the other one before here to catch up…or not.)

reading howard mosher–author native to vermont…ciao

I saw he was wearing a white shirt after a long time at his private time. How sexy!!

Hi Guinness

“NOW THAT is what Imma talkin’ bout Dan!!! Excellent jacket. Excellent shoes, Excellent belt, excellent crisp-white classic shirt, excellent facial hair–damn, those are NOT pilot glasses. It takes little or no time to be so hot Mr. Dan!! damn dan yur killing me!!!”

…and me! Wow, he’s just so hot! Pwoarrrr!

There’s a man who knows how to wear a white shirt!

There is a big anti-cuts march in London today (Sat), so I wonder if Dan and Rach will participate, or have they gone away for a clean ;) weekend?

I don’t know her taste, but I guess Rachel dislike a flashy jewelry. I like the simplicity of her clothes. She has the quality of being natural and without pretensions.

Any bets on which one of them cheats on the other first? My money is on Craig, he’s never been faithful to any of his partners, see no reason why the leopard should change his spots!

Hi, susan
I thought so, too!! In Variety article, this seems to be true at all, except in a very trivial sense. Wait and see :)

the sweetest couple!!!!!

the Tribeca Film Festival @ 03/25/2011 at 11:36 pm

His ex was working it as co-producer?
Last Night will be shown at the Tribeca Film Festival in April 2011 and will be released in the US on May 6, 2011.

@the Tribeca Film Festival:

He won’t confirm the breakup then he can go back.

Daniel and Rachel make a handsome couple. And the two of them were in close sympathy. I love them!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 » Show All