Daniel Craig & Rachel Weisz: Mayfair Mates!

Daniel Craig & Rachel Weisz: Mayfair Mates!

Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz leave the Louis Vuitton store together on Thursday (March 24) in Mayfair, England.

The 41-year-old actress is in town shooting her next movie 360 alongside Jude Law. The day before, Rachel and Jude shared a laugh together on set in between takes.

Last week, Daniel celebrated St. Patrick’s Day in New York City by visiting with Archbishop Timothy Dolan at St. Patrick’s Cathedral. Later in the day, he watched the annual parade.

daniel craig rachel weisz mayfair mates 01
daniel craig rachel weisz mayfair mates 02
daniel craig rachel weisz mayfair mates 03
daniel craig rachel weisz mayfair mates 04

ABC

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 » Show All

Daniel was trending last Sat again, he won three times in March. YAY×3!!! :)
Maybe he starts shooting today or tomorrow in London…right?
ClaudiaSLBDias: Walked by Daniel Craig. I think he was coming form the moveable loo the filming crew set up on a side street. Days of glamour are over.
1 day ago via web
Wow, awesome!!
Jon_Favreau: Just saw the final cut of the new footage I’m bringing to @WonderCon. I’ll do a Q&A as well. #CowboysandAliens #sanfranciscohereicome
2 days ago via Echofon
WonderCon 2011
to Bond23 will start in November
Awwwww thanks Judi!! You have secret intelligence, openly without concealment. Her brilliant work testifies to her ability. lol
to Lodger
“You know, Louis Vuitton sells mens accessories too, so they both could have been shopping while there. Just saying as someone thinks Rachel was making Daniel buy her something. He may have, and she could buy him something too if she’d wanted.”
Well,that’s exactly what I was thinking, and I’m pretty sure!!

Sanningen om fjärde delen i Millennium
(Google Translation)
The truth about the fourth part of the Millennium
The interest in a fourth Millenniumbok is huge overseas. While suggesting some of Stieg Larsson’s notes that he also planned to book five and six.
Express can now tell you the details from the author’s success secret script.
- Lisbeth Salander’s twin sister Camilla a more prominent role, says the author’s close friend Kurdo Baksi.
THIS HAPPENS IN THE FOURTH BOOK
Lisbeth Salander’s twin sister Camilla appears briefly in “The girl who played with fire” but have no contact with Lisbeth. Now, the sister of a greater role. The story takes place on Banks Island in Canada. The relationship between Salander and Mikael Blomqvist deepened.
The unpublished manuscript containing a completed beginning and an end. The trilogy has sold 52 million copies Stieg Larsson died November 9, 2004 of a heart attack. His Millennium trilogy was released posthumously on Collins with a book a year, 2005, 2006 and 2007. So far, the books sold in 52 million copies (all sizes included, paperback, hardcover, audio book, etc.) and rights have been sold to 46 countries.
The Swedish film version of Larson’s book “Men Who Hate Women” was awarded three gold beetles, including the category of “Best Picture”. It has also received the American Award “Critics’ Choice Awards” for best foreign film. The American version is currently being recorded with Daniel Craig and Mara Rooney in the lead roles.
Revenues from Larsson’s books are collected in the company Moggliden AB operated by Joe and Erland Larsson. The first annual report has been submitted to the April 30, 2010 made a profit of 146 million.
When Stieg Larsson died suddenly of a heart attack November 9, 2004, he had already signed a contract with Collins on the Millennium trilogy, which became a multimillion-dollar success. But he had not meant to stop there. A script for a second book was unfinished and notes from the crime writer suggests that he may have planned for a fifth and sixth book.
- I want to emphasize that Stieg probably wrote more than a fourth script. He wrote probably a fifth and a sixth well. There is certainly how a lot of notes at any time, “says Daniel Poohl, chief editor of Expo, and friend of Stieg Larsson.
- I have personally found the notes on napkins. But it is not easy to make a book of a napkin, “he says.
“Almost ready” Written ”
Opinion is divided on how many pre-written pages that are the secret fourth script. Larsson’s partner Eva Gabrielsson writes in the book “Millennium, Stieg and I” to the case of some 200 pages.
- Stieg said to me before he died that it was almost finished. So it should move about much more than that, “said Stieg brother Joakim Larsson.
The interest abroad is huge for a new book in the Millennium series. According to Collins, the trilogy has sold 52 million copies and been sold to 46 countries.
- I am not aware of any publisher pressure because we have been clear from the beginning that there are only three books, “says Eva Gedin, publishing director at Collins, and Stieg Larsson’s publisher.
- However, I very often get questions from journalists. Mostly from abroad.
Great interest for a four
On 21 December, the Hollywood film after Larsson’s books Swedish premiere.
- The interest is huge. Not least for a fourth book, if any. When I meet people in the film industry, I always get questions about it and also by journalists when I get interviewed, “said Soren Staermose, producer of the Swedish Millennium Films and co-producer for the Hollywood version.
According to Larsson’s Friend Kurdo Baksi we get the fourth book to learn more about Lisbeth Salander’s twin sister Camilla. She appears briefly in “The girl who played with fire” but have no contact with Lisbeth.
- She may be a more prominent role.
Baksi present himself in the books and says Stieg before his death, the plot of the secret script for him.
- Lisbeth Salander also makes a trip to Greenland. But I’m not sure if this is the fourth book, it is perhaps the book five in the series, which is half finished. Stieg was working in a different order, “he says.
As previously reported, Expressen, said Stieg Larsson in an email to his friend John-Henri Holmberg, the unpublished manuscript containing a completed beginning and an end. The e-mail also stated that much of the action takes place on Banks Island in Canada and the relationship between Salander and Mikael Blomqvist deepened.
Working title: “God’s revenge”
In Eva Gabrielsson’s own book has Stieg fourth script had the working title “God’s revenge”. She also touches on the document, albeit very briefly: “What I do want to say that Lisbeth Salander gradually frees himself from his demons and enemies. Every time she has taken revenge on someone who hurt her physically or mentally she is removing the tattoo that represented this particular evil, “she writes.
The script for the fourth book, which was printed and inserted into a binder, showed Eva Gabrielsson for Stieg dad Erland and Kurdo Baksi shortly after the death of Stieg.
- I’ve seen the script once. It was the home of Eva Gabrielsson. Stieg dad Erland was also there, says Kurdo Baksi.
Probably because he had the script also Stieg computer, a white iBook laptop from Apple.
- Dad gave it to the Expo after Stieg death because they could see if it also contain material that could be useful for Expo, “said Joakim Larsson.
A release is unlikely
A publication of the fourth book hindered partly by the fact that it has been printed – and by that Eva Gabrielsson almost certainly have left the script while copyrights belong to the family Larsson. An agreement from 2008 also says that the book should not be given out.
- To posthumously complete a script that might exist, it need not be so lucky if you talk about the brand, “says Eva Gedin.
Daniel Poohl says he went through the computer immediately after the death of Stieg and picked out the materials needed for the magazine Expo.
- I saw no script in your computer. But I was looking not for something, “he says.
Each computer then took the path he knows is not completely secure.
- I came away when I went through it. I can not answer was it went, but I assume in that it was Eva. It is the only reasonable.
Expressen have searched Eva Gabrielsson.

Daniel is shooting NOW!!
Malak: Girl with the Dragon Tattoo is filming next door today… David Fincher & Daniel Craig must me nearby… #fb
7 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

Hi, Guinness
“I want a “sit down” with him!”
Yeah, so do I!!

I want to be a ‘man’! Really…
Bond in a Frock

RUSH!!!!! lol
DMacAndrew: Daniel Craig outside – ground floor ladies very excited.
7 minutes ago via TweetDeck
GParrett88: Daniel Craig outside the office! #007
6 minutes ago via TweetDeck
JamesRBishop: Whole office agog at Daniel Craig filming outside our offices. Personally I wish it was ***** Galore. http://t.co/zUlqKQU
4 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone
JemmaKGreen: confirmed..Daniel Craig filming next door, wearing a nice grey cardy
4 minutes ago via web
PaulPonting: Daniel Craig is filming at St Johns on St John Street across from where im sitting. BOND IS BACK!
3 minutes ago via web
richardholt: Just saw “James Bond” himself Daniel Craig filming outside work. I bet he secretly wishes he was a graphic designer. #fb
1 minute ago via Tweetie for Mac
MikeWard25: Daniel Craig out side our office filming… Must be the new Bond movie right?
half a minute ago via web

With Rachel :)
But…why? Rachel gives support to Daniel?
PaulPonting: celeb spot outside my window. Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz both in St Johns
7 minutes ago via web

@Fio:

Wasn’t the person who was crying about Rachel making Daniel buy her something the same nutcase running around crying that both Rachel and Daniel are homewreckers? Anyway, Rachel said in interviews that she not the type of women who likes to be kept by a rich man, that she buys her own things, so that right there is proof positive that Daniel was not buying anything for her.

@Fio:

Word is that Daniel was on the set of 360 as well.

Hi, Zeal
Yeah, Rachel has enough money to buy anything, so they may have given present to one another something as a remembrance…

“Word is that Daniel was on the set of 360 as well.”
Oh, if it’s so, they help each other in an ideal manner!!

Yey! Fio is back in action. Nice. and I dont twitter, so this helps alot! (what is your handle for twittering Fio? I will follow!!)

Dan in a cardy can still be blomvkist, right? and filming for 007 isn’t now? I dont’ think james would hopefully not wear that gray cardy–but Dan wears it well!!! ?) i guess i havent’ paid too much attention at his schedule, ffs. but thanks for “the tracking of Dan Craig–He thought nagging paps were bad?–how bout twitterers tracking his footsteps?” But we love you!!!!
Seriously, paps–if you want a story that will be unbelievable, follow me for a day. just one day. not any more–cuz i will give you the finger.

FIO–it seems we are either on the same wave lenght today, or that Mondays are the “sex-days” of the week, or things are just looking up!! but my article is about testosterone too—the author in your article writes with anger–he wants to be funny–but he is offensive(I know–he thinks I am a haterfeminist–but i love penises, just not offensive penises), and he harbors a hurt feelings toward us, and i feel sorry for him. BUT, my article is awesome and is “reverse-sexist” and i embrace it…it is revenge? and am i wrong to want and perpetuate reverse sexism? ho hum. ahhhh—Dan should be plotted in the middle of the UK. And they should have had a graphic with a circle doing a closeup of an example of the “said” 7inches on average. I could go futher, but I ahvce seemded to have lost the abliitly to thype corretectly/… what say you fio–anything?

*****-size-world-map" rel="nofollow">http://www.globalpost.com/dispatches/globalpost-blogs/the-rice-bowl/*****-size-world-map

~Mendel? do you need a Dan-bear/bare-hug? you ok?

holy carp! they moderated the words in the link!!! If interested in my pubescent stupid article–but funny that someone spent time researching such data(damn, I am in the wrong career path) , it is on that website listed, and type in the appropriate word for the man’s love wand beginning with a “P”. or not. I think this may be getting outa hand! get it? outa hand, hand and out of yours? ok.

um. I gotto go.
Hi Fio.
Have you seen mendel? Did she defect anonymously?

Here are pictures with Rachel and Daniel shopping;

Now here are two things: The daily mail is notoriously know for making things up. How so? They are the same paper that said that Rachel left her son at Christmas to be with Daniel while it was proven that her son was with her during that time.

Second, look at the pictures carefully. There is a picture there with a saleswoman talking to Rachel while Daniel is getting into the car. Now i worked in retail, sales people don’t talk to you unless you’re the one spending the money, so theses pictures are proof positive that Rachel was the one buying things. Not Daniel.

More pics – Daniel and Rachel at Louis Vuitton
Hi, Guinness
Yeah, David Fincher is there, too :)
And…
BoolasBakery: Apparently Daniel Craig is shooting Girl with the Dragon Tattoo outside the office. Wonder if I will bump into him?
4 minutes ago via web

@Fio:

just pos@Fio:

Those pictures are proof positive that Rachel was the one spending money, not Daniel. Look at the sales person talking to Rachel while Daniel was getting into the car.

Oops, sorry Zeal. My post coincided with yours.

@Fio:

No problem:)

I don’t care who’s spending the money, but your comment is ridicolous. Maybe you work at a very low key retail shop. When you go to a shop like that, the salewomen will kiss youre feet if you enter the room with someone like Daniel.
That would be very bad for the reputation of that shop if they would ignore Rachel.

Daniel holds his man purse in that pic. It seemed immediately after he paid money. But frankly, my dear, I don’t give a damn. Indeed.

the man purse is a blue baseball cap LOL

Daniel is Hot @ 03/28/2011 at 3:32 pm

I thought it was a baseball cap as well. No man purse to me. Good of you Fio and Zeal to post the extra pictures. Maybe they were buying gifts for family and friends. If Daniel was buying something for Rachel, he might want it to be a surprise. When he was buying something for the ex, he would go alone to the store. He is a generious guy, and has lots of family members and friends he buys presents for. Rachel too I bet.

@to Zeal:

Actually, i use to work at Saks Fifth Avenue in NY as a sales person/ Overnight inventory and store promotions, so i find you getting upset over what i said very strange. I’m only telling you how things are done. Second, If you have seen the pictures, Daniel’s wallet is in his front pants pocket, not his man purse.In fact, his cell and his wallet is in the front pockets. Third, the person talking to Rachel is a personal shopper, who is employed by the store to help people pick out what they want or suggest other items that they might be interested in and they only talk to the people who are making purchases. In fact, some are called in advance to prepare for the arrival of a potential customer.

Again, those are my observations and they come from experience. Whether you think i said was ridiculous is entire up to you, but they’re the truth.

@Daniel is Hot:

Actually, that does in fact look like a baseball cap. If its a man purse, its the skinniest man purse i have ever seen.

Maybe the people working in the US are that rude. In the UK they speak to you and interact with you, even if you are not the person who pays. It’s called customer orientation.

Hi Guinness

“Have you seen mendel? Did she defect anonymously?”

Hahahaha, no, nothing as dramatic. No arrests. And I wasn’t anywhere near expensive food hampers either ;)

“dah–this was an incredible show of suupport, but alas, Tories are everywhere….”

Indeed! Great demo though!

“I want a “sit down” with him!
ah, and then sit ON him? no, yes, yes, yes, no. but yes. ”

Yes! Definitely a yes!

to Fio

thanks for all the links and tweets! Great info!

to Guinness

“He thought nagging paps were bad?–how bout twitterers tracking his footsteps?” But we love you!!!!”

Yes we do! Although, got a bit distracted from my Danness this weekend *grin* But Danness is back now :)

“(I know–he thinks I am a haterfeminist–but i love penises, just not offensive penises)”

LOL!
And Dan’s PFA!

to DiH

“He is a generious guy, and has lots of family members and friends he buys presents for. Rachel too I bet.”

Definitely. But I doubt they were shopping on Saturday…and not in Fortnum and Mason..

Must check out the new thread now…

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 » Show All