Reese Witherspoon Marries Jim Toth!

Reese Witherspoon Marries Jim Toth!

Reese Witherspoon and Jim Toth are now husband and wife, JustJared.com can confirm!

The couple tied the knot in front of family and friends at Reese‘s ranch on Saturday (March 26) in Ojai, Calif. Her kids with ex Ryan Phillippe, Ava, 11 and Deacon, 7, attended the ceremony.

Reese, 35, wore a custom-designed Monique Lhuillier gown and Jimmy Choo‘s “Macy” satin platform sandal for the big day.

Jim‘s clients at Hollywood talent agency CAA – Isla Fisher (with husband Sacha Baron Cohen), Tobey Maguire with wife Jennifer Meyer), Matthew McConaughey (with wife Camila Alves), and Robert Downey Jr. (with wife Susan) – also attended the star-studded affair, as did Renee Zellweger, Salma Hayek, Gwyneth Paltrow (with husband Chris Martin), mom-to-be Kate Hudson, and Alyssa Milano (with CAA agent husband Dave Bugliari).

Scarlett Johansson, who’s also repped by Jim, brought along her rumored beau Sean Penn.

Reese and Jim, 40, got engaged in December after a year of dating.

Congrats to the happy couple!!!

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All
klutzy_girl @ 03/26/2011 at 9:22 pm

Congratulations to Reese and Jim! So happy for them, and I hope they have a long and happy marriage.

And coincidentally, I’m currently watching an old Reese movie called “Overnight Delivery”. I love it so far!

Great career move to marry a CAA agent. Girl knows what she’s doing!

Congratulations Jim and Reese! :o)

who gives a sh!t? @ 03/26/2011 at 9:36 pm

F*ck off, Reese Witherspoon!
And take your awful movies with you.

Fantastic news! I’m so happy for Reese. She must be over the moon! So far, unfortunately, I’ve been dealing with men with no backbone, who make promises they cannot keep. A lot of men don’t know how to handle a strong woman. I am a 34 year old divorced woman with a young daughter and it would be nice to have a son as well. We’ll see. I’m dying to have a baby. I’d like two. In fact, my biological clock is already ticking and I don’t know how to describe it. It’s just becoming a physical need now. I just really want a baby! I want to reproduce so bad! It’s less an intellectual decision than a physical calling. My body feels like it’s asking to reproduce, to have a huge belly and carry babies.

Kelly Röhm @ 03/26/2011 at 9:39 pm

Congrats Reese! I turn 30 next week which I’m excited about and I see it as an achievement that I’ve got to this age without getting married and having children. Not that I’ve got anything against either, but I have been with so many guys who have said “You’re mine. Let’s get married and have kids” and I have always said no because I have always wanted my independence and my own life. This year hasn’t been easy, but now that I’m in a good place with having a great job and a toyboy and I’ve never been in better shape, I am looking forward to giving all that up. I wasn’t in a relationship that fulfilled me until now and what I did in the past was selfish. I take responsibility for everything I’ve done. I hate that people got hurt. But I don’t regret the outcome – a committed relationship with my toyboy. I’d love to have children in the next couple of years because the result is so worth it and my toyboy adores them. He is only 22, but I am really surprised by his maturity. But he’s got his career and things are going well, so I wouldn’t want to put him under any pressure. I don’t feel the clock ticking. If it happens, it happens. It’s a whole new world.

Reese stinks @ 03/26/2011 at 9:39 pm

After big flop (“How do you know?”) she is using her own wedding as part of new movie promotion.
LOL
Reese is so tacky and pathetic.

Lorraine Titmuss @ 03/26/2011 at 9:41 pm

I’m glad Reese Witherspoon is happy again and after all that she has been through in the last few years, this is terrific.
My husband and I are just really open and honest with each other. We tell each other everything that goes on and everything that we’re feeling everyday, and we’re just really there for each other.
I think he taught me a lot about inner beauty and confidence in myself. I’m voluptuous and I’ve always been that way but I don’t really feel pretty ever, without makeup. I feel ugly. And so I would have to sleep with makeup on, or feel ugly and gross. He looks beyond all of that, which is such a win, because I’ve never felt that with anybody. He’s in love with the person inside of me, and the outside of me is just a bonus. I feel better—so much better now than I ever did in my twenties. I am calmer; I know who I am. And as a result, I feel much sexier.

She’s getting married before spawning? How novel?

Congrats tot hem, Reese seems like a classy lady.

@Tellar:

what a selfish thing to do, have babies. There are so many kids that need a parent, please adopt and don’t have a kid. Also you have to remember if you are looking for a man, 99% do not want some slobbering whining kid, they will only compromise if all their other options are off the table. Best thing would be to adopt a kid and then see if any guys still want to date you.

Congraaaaaaats!!!!!!!!

I wonder if she invited Jake Gyllenhaal?? Do you think she planned the wedding to coincide with his movie opening? Ultimate revenge??

Johanna (Swedish Amazon) @ 03/26/2011 at 10:09 pm

Woohoo!!! Congratulations Reese on your new role as a wife!
Her former toyboy, Jake Gyllenhaal doesn’t know what he’s missing. He was so lucky to have such a sexy, curvaceous and sensual woman be a cougar for him when they were together.
She deserves to be so happy and have lots of babies.

Danila Havar @ 03/26/2011 at 10:17 pm

Congrats to the happy couple!!! May they have a long and happy marriage. I hope Reese will have children with her new husband and not end up making excuses like Kate Beckinsale because she doesn’t want her figure to change or to put her career on hold and only focus on her career from now on when he is selflessly helping her raise her children from her first marriage. She owes it to Jim if she really loves him. She is already 35 and it will only be harder to get pregnant the longer she leaves it. This is a second chance for her to get it right. This is an opportunity.

With chins like those two, can you just IMAGINE what their kids might look like? Future circus children for sure!

@Whatever: Thank god someone noticed her chin.
Reese WitHERCHIN
And why is her face going inside of her face?
And to some people on her, you guys really are crazy posting about your own lives.
And acting as if someone cares. really nobody does.
Talking abour Reese again, why is she being photographed all the time lately and a few months ago we never saw her?
Celebs act as if they don’t care but they die when they don’t get attention it’s so funny.

Congratulations to Reese and Jim! Reese is a great actress, with a big heart! Many years of health and happiness to them both! :)

Congratulations to Reese and Jim. I hope they have a happy , healthy life together.

She sure does stink @ 03/26/2011 at 11:04 pm

Yeah, when your career is going to he!! in a handbasket marrying the new powerplayer at the big CAA agency is a smart move. Now she can be the center of attention. No more actors to compete with. Her ego needs constant minding. And yes, this coincides with the opening of promotion for her movie. This guy will run and fetch and take care of her…and she will be a power player at CAA. Because you know she will try to run him and his business.

don’t be so judgemental people you can’t always plan when your going to ave children. there’s always been pregnancies prior to marriage in the industry do I have to remind you of Joanne Woodward who also had stepchildren from her husbands first marriage & won an aoscar right after they were married. Resse often reminds me of a Young Woodward in the way she speaks and carries herself a real southern belle and also Joanne was Reese’s age when her & Paul Newman’s youngest daughter Claire was born. having children may get harder with age but it’s possible in to your early 50′s when the early stages of menopause start Kate Winslet is only a couple of months older than Reese is 5 1/2 months to be exact. correct Kate Was Born October 5th 1975 and Reese was born March 22nd 1976. of course kate holds special destinctions in the movie industry the first actress to receive 6 oscar nominations before age 34 4 of them before age 30

She left Jake for this guy? O_o