Reese Witherspoon Marries Jim Toth!

Reese Witherspoon Marries Jim Toth!

Reese Witherspoon and Jim Toth are now husband and wife, JustJared.com can confirm!

The couple tied the knot in front of family and friends at Reese‘s ranch on Saturday (March 26) in Ojai, Calif. Her kids with ex Ryan Phillippe, Ava, 11 and Deacon, 7, attended the ceremony.

Reese, 35, wore a custom-designed Monique Lhuillier gown and Jimmy Choo‘s “Macy” satin platform sandal for the big day.

Jim‘s clients at Hollywood talent agency CAA – Isla Fisher (with husband Sacha Baron Cohen), Tobey Maguire with wife Jennifer Meyer), Matthew McConaughey (with wife Camila Alves), and Robert Downey Jr. (with wife Susan) – also attended the star-studded affair, as did Renee Zellweger, Salma Hayek, Gwyneth Paltrow (with husband Chris Martin), mom-to-be Kate Hudson, and Alyssa Milano (with CAA agent husband Dave Bugliari).

Scarlett Johansson, who’s also repped by Jim, brought along her rumored beau Sean Penn.

Reese and Jim, 40, got engaged in December after a year of dating.

Congrats to the happy couple!!!

• How many glasses of wine can Gerard Depardieu drink a day?- US Weekly
  • Joan Rivers' doctor was also Celine Dion's doctor- TMZ
  • Macklemore is the latest victim of a death hoax- Gossip Cop
  • Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

klutzy_girl @ 03/26/2011 at 9:22 pm

Congratulations to Reese and Jim! So happy for them, and I hope they have a long and happy marriage.

And coincidentally, I’m currently watching an old Reese movie called “Overnight Delivery”. I love it so far!

Great career move to marry a CAA agent. Girl knows what she’s doing!

Congratulations Jim and Reese! :o)

who gives a sh!t? @ 03/26/2011 at 9:36 pm

F*ck off, Reese Witherspoon!
And take your awful movies with you.

Fantastic news! I’m so happy for Reese. She must be over the moon! So far, unfortunately, I’ve been dealing with men with no backbone, who make promises they cannot keep. A lot of men don’t know how to handle a strong woman. I am a 34 year old divorced woman with a young daughter and it would be nice to have a son as well. We’ll see. I’m dying to have a baby. I’d like two. In fact, my biological clock is already ticking and I don’t know how to describe it. It’s just becoming a physical need now. I just really want a baby! I want to reproduce so bad! It’s less an intellectual decision than a physical calling. My body feels like it’s asking to reproduce, to have a huge belly and carry babies.

Kelly Röhm @ 03/26/2011 at 9:39 pm

Congrats Reese! I turn 30 next week which I’m excited about and I see it as an achievement that I’ve got to this age without getting married and having children. Not that I’ve got anything against either, but I have been with so many guys who have said “You’re mine. Let’s get married and have kids” and I have always said no because I have always wanted my independence and my own life. This year hasn’t been easy, but now that I’m in a good place with having a great job and a toyboy and I’ve never been in better shape, I am looking forward to giving all that up. I wasn’t in a relationship that fulfilled me until now and what I did in the past was selfish. I take responsibility for everything I’ve done. I hate that people got hurt. But I don’t regret the outcome – a committed relationship with my toyboy. I’d love to have children in the next couple of years because the result is so worth it and my toyboy adores them. He is only 22, but I am really surprised by his maturity. But he’s got his career and things are going well, so I wouldn’t want to put him under any pressure. I don’t feel the clock ticking. If it happens, it happens. It’s a whole new world.

Reese stinks @ 03/26/2011 at 9:39 pm

After big flop (“How do you know?”) she is using her own wedding as part of new movie promotion.
LOL
Reese is so tacky and pathetic.

Lorraine Titmuss @ 03/26/2011 at 9:41 pm

I’m glad Reese Witherspoon is happy again and after all that she has been through in the last few years, this is terrific.
My husband and I are just really open and honest with each other. We tell each other everything that goes on and everything that we’re feeling everyday, and we’re just really there for each other.
I think he taught me a lot about inner beauty and confidence in myself. I’m voluptuous and I’ve always been that way but I don’t really feel pretty ever, without makeup. I feel ugly. And so I would have to sleep with makeup on, or feel ugly and gross. He looks beyond all of that, which is such a win, because I’ve never felt that with anybody. He’s in love with the person inside of me, and the outside of me is just a bonus. I feel better—so much better now than I ever did in my twenties. I am calmer; I know who I am. And as a result, I feel much sexier.

She’s getting married before spawning? How novel?

Congrats tot hem, Reese seems like a classy lady.

@Tellar:

what a selfish thing to do, have babies. There are so many kids that need a parent, please adopt and don’t have a kid. Also you have to remember if you are looking for a man, 99% do not want some slobbering whining kid, they will only compromise if all their other options are off the table. Best thing would be to adopt a kid and then see if any guys still want to date you.

Congraaaaaaats!!!!!!!!

I wonder if she invited Jake Gyllenhaal?? Do you think she planned the wedding to coincide with his movie opening? Ultimate revenge??

Johanna (Swedish Amazon) @ 03/26/2011 at 10:09 pm

Woohoo!!! Congratulations Reese on your new role as a wife!
Her former toyboy, Jake Gyllenhaal doesn’t know what he’s missing. He was so lucky to have such a sexy, curvaceous and sensual woman be a cougar for him when they were together.
She deserves to be so happy and have lots of babies.

Danila Havar @ 03/26/2011 at 10:17 pm

Congrats to the happy couple!!! May they have a long and happy marriage. I hope Reese will have children with her new husband and not end up making excuses like Kate Beckinsale because she doesn’t want her figure to change or to put her career on hold and only focus on her career from now on when he is selflessly helping her raise her children from her first marriage. She owes it to Jim if she really loves him. She is already 35 and it will only be harder to get pregnant the longer she leaves it. This is a second chance for her to get it right. This is an opportunity.

With chins like those two, can you just IMAGINE what their kids might look like? Future circus children for sure!

@Whatever: Thank god someone noticed her chin.
Reese WitHERCHIN
And why is her face going inside of her face?
And to some people on her, you guys really are crazy posting about your own lives.
And acting as if someone cares. really nobody does.
Talking abour Reese again, why is she being photographed all the time lately and a few months ago we never saw her?
Celebs act as if they don’t care but they die when they don’t get attention it’s so funny.

Congratulations to Reese and Jim! Reese is a great actress, with a big heart! Many years of health and happiness to them both! :)

Congratulations to Reese and Jim. I hope they have a happy , healthy life together.

She sure does stink @ 03/26/2011 at 11:04 pm

Yeah, when your career is going to he!! in a handbasket marrying the new powerplayer at the big CAA agency is a smart move. Now she can be the center of attention. No more actors to compete with. Her ego needs constant minding. And yes, this coincides with the opening of promotion for her movie. This guy will run and fetch and take care of her…and she will be a power player at CAA. Because you know she will try to run him and his business.

don’t be so judgemental people you can’t always plan when your going to ave children. there’s always been pregnancies prior to marriage in the industry do I have to remind you of Joanne Woodward who also had stepchildren from her husbands first marriage & won an aoscar right after they were married. Resse often reminds me of a Young Woodward in the way she speaks and carries herself a real southern belle and also Joanne was Reese’s age when her & Paul Newman’s youngest daughter Claire was born. having children may get harder with age but it’s possible in to your early 50′s when the early stages of menopause start Kate Winslet is only a couple of months older than Reese is 5 1/2 months to be exact. correct Kate Was Born October 5th 1975 and Reese was born March 22nd 1976. of course kate holds special destinctions in the movie industry the first actress to receive 6 oscar nominations before age 34 4 of them before age 30

She left Jake for this guy? O_o

Congratulations to both of them ! Happy for Reese as she is a great mom & wife !

two skunks at a garden party.

Reese darling, Keep a casual Bible beside your bed and pretend to accidentally touch it, or place your hand on it, at just the right moment of passion. Have fun, that’s what missionary position acting and FFing is all about. Not to mention the blessings.

offtheproperty @ 03/27/2011 at 12:12 am

Congratulations to them both !

Congrats! Wish you happiness!!!!

I thought they said she wasn’t going to have a lot of celebs at her wedding, and that it was supposed to be intimate wedding with only close family and friends? I knew that wasn’t right. Why else would she get married right before her movie is about to be released, other than for publicity?

@lilly: and friends celebrity “friends” shes never done anything with before… robert downey jr WTF? and where was bff Jen Garner….phony

What a nasty group of people on this thread!

A charming talented actress marries and see what disgusting comments. She doesn’t deserve them, even if you don’t like her as an actress. Reese is a class act, knows how to behave and it’s no wonder that she is marrying someone from within the movie business. I wish them well and hope that they will find true happiness forever.

The nicest thing about the article is that her former husband attended with the children. She knew how to behave when he cheated on her and is a wonderful mother in comparison to most of the Hollywood crowd. She deserves more than a load of sicko comments.

I like Reese. Congrats to Reese and Jim. Wishing the best to them!

Where is JJ getting the info that Ryan was at the wedding? The other sources I’ve seen don’t mention him being there.

Congratulations happy birds !

Congrats to both of them!
And d*mn, there are some reaaally bitter people here!

divorce in one year

he’ll cheat on her and she will go crying to people magazine

@Courtney:
zzzzzZZZZZZzzzzzz

@lindsey. Re Downey Jr: I believe Reese met him through Jake Gyllenhaal with whom he is good friends. Guess they remained friends post split.
And yeah I am also suprised Garner and Selma Blair were nowhere to be seen!

@Ruth : I totally agree with you. There are some bitter folks on here! All the best to Reese — a class act!

damn he’s ugly!

Pattycake @ 03/27/2011 at 9:55 am

@k: You’ll understand what JJ is saying as soon as they learn grammar. They are trying to say that Ava and Deacon, who are her children with Ryan Phillippe, attended the wedding. NOT that Ryan attended with them. For everyone who thinks she will be running Jim’s life, I think you’ll be in for a surprise. Who do you think commanded the A Listers at the wedding to pump up his status? Reese will be in for a ride of a lifetime with this man. I give it 3 years tops.

congrats!!! still i can’t get it…. her ex was present to her wedding???

Sick of Hollywood Fakes @ 03/27/2011 at 10:19 am

Sean Penn, Conan O’Brien, Scarlett Johannsen, RDJ, Zellweger, McBongo these people are not close friends they are business associates of the groom but they made for an A list guest list, covers of magazines and a huge PR bump for Water for Elephants This marriage seems like an mutually beneficial arrangement.

@Pattycake: You clearly are the one doesn’t understand grammar. Jared phrased it completely wrong if that’s what he’s trying to say. In that case it should be written something like: “Her kids, Ava, 11 and Deacon, 7, from her first marriage to Ryan Phillippe attended the ceremony”. By saying “Her kids, Ava, 11 and Deacon, 7, attended the ceremony with Reese’s first husband Ryan Phillippe”, that implies they ATTENDED the ceremony with him, not that she HAD the kids with him.

Take a look at how other sources write it and you’ll see I’m right: People says: “Those in attendance included Witherspoon’s children (with her first husband Ryan Phillippe), Ava, 11 and Deacon, 7″ (http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20474195,00.html), and Us Weekly writes: “Witherspoon’s best friend, Heather Rosenfield, served as matron of honor, and her kids with ex-husband Ryan Phillippe — daughter Ava, 11, and son Deacon, 7 — took part in the ceremony.” (http://www.usmagazine.com/healthylifestyle/news/reese-witherspoon-weds-jim-toth-2011263)

So thanks, but I think you need to brush up on YOUR grammar before you try to correct others.

REESE and her children are SO SWEET! I wish them good luck!

@Pattycake: Whoops, sorry, I see you wrote as soon as “they” understand grammar, not as soon as “you” understand grammar. Clearly I have a serious hostile attribution bias in the morning after an awful night’s sleep. Sorry :X

(Yawn.)

Maybe she’ll do the world a favor now and retire.

She can be a rich society matron, married to a big shot talent agent.

Cause she’s definitely not much of an actress.

ke$haluv @ 03/26/2011 at 9:55 pm

Thumb up Thumb down -14

@Tellar:

How old are you 15? Adopt a kid to ‘test’ whether you can get a date? What is she suppose to do if she can’t get a date, give the kid back? Have you lost your mind? You know as much about life as a tick on a toad.

Lovely lady, wonderful couple.

Cheers!

People,to tell you the truth,this wedding is irrelevant,at least to me.
I don’t know why the media is giving attention to an irrelevant wedding of a boring actress to a nobody.She’s a mediocre actress,not so bad,but not good either.She’s losing her looks while she’s geting older.She used to be beautiful in Legally Blonde,but now she’s just looking average,and old.
For you to know,i didn’t even know she was married to Ryan before,and that she was engaged and had kids.That for you to see how irrelevant she is for most of people.This boring wedding is not interesting to me.Not even her ex or her kids.Her personal life is very boring as her and her irrelevant private life.
Who cares if she tied the knot or not?I don’t.And as a miracle,they still tied with Joel Madden and Nicole Richie,that were in my list the most boring couple with the most irrelevant wedding,until today.Now there are two boring couples with irrelevant weddings.
If you excuse me,i’m bored…zzzzzzzz

Congratulations and best wishes to Reese & Jim!

Congratulations to both!

Tthe Reese haters on here are bitter Jake Gyllenal fans. Reese got herself a real man while he looks like a dumped loser. LOL

so? who gives a shit? @ 03/27/2011 at 4:12 pm

He’s a gold digger.

washed up @ 03/27/2011 at 5:02 pm

reese is washed up. this couple is so annoying. 4’11 Smurf Witherspoon with a guy who looks like an ugly garbage man.
hopefully we won’t hear anything about these losers again.

Sloth is so ugly! He just has a face that says “punch me in the fuc*ing nose.” I can’t even look at him.

That pic of them drinking champagne is just soooo awkward looking.

Reese Sucks @ 03/27/2011 at 5:10 pm

Have a nice life, losers! GO AWAY NOW.
Ok no more pics of Grease Boringspoon.

Ugly Sloth @ 03/27/2011 at 5:14 pm

He is uglier than a dog’s butt.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZ @ 03/27/2011 at 5:24 pm

This is one of, if not THE ugliest and most boring couple in hollywood.
Is this an early April Fool’s joke?
Fuuuuuuuuuuuugly…………..

Love&Justice @ 03/27/2011 at 7:14 pm

She will never be “Liz Taylor” (R.I.P.) EXCEPT for the marriage part!
Maybe after WFE she will go away! NOT! lol

Natalie or Reese? Hmmm maybe Natalie coz she has tolerable face

InTheIndustry @ 03/27/2011 at 9:01 pm

@ pattycake and sick of hollywood fakes – Can I get WOOT WOOT!!!

Anyone else thinks his head looks big in the picture? Oh wait maybe it is since he is now married to Reese Wither?????? Oh man, dont know how to address her anymore.
Wait, what was I thinking, WitherSloth, WitheredSpoon, Witherchin….
Okay I will play nice, Mrs. Reese Toth!! (YAWN) When you say it that way feels like peanut butter on my tongue!!! :-0!!!

Andreza Brazil @ 03/27/2011 at 9:47 pm

Stupid woman how she misses jake gyllenhaal to marry this ugly?

Reese stinks………give me Amy Adams!

divorce no.2 in the future,i dont think that woman can stay w/ 1 d**k for a long period of of time.

@k:
I don’t believe that either! it’s a grammatical mistake: her kids are with ryan philippe!

ComeOnNow @ 03/28/2011 at 1:41 pm

(Yawn)
Wake me up when she leaves acting and Sloth goes to jail for beating up too many pap’s!

her chin is about to dive in the glass in that pic

yes, she left Jake for this man. the reason should be obvious; Reese wanted to get married and Jake didn’t. so unlike other women who hang around in the hope that the man will change his mind Reese left.

to ke$haluv @ 03/29/2011 at 1:04 pm

it’s nice that you’ve decided that adoption is the way to go for you. but there are others who don’t agree. stop pushing it on us, ok!

to ke$haluv
========
you know, both Tellar and I are adults. you say that having babies is selfish, fine that’s your opinion. but you do not get to tell anyone that they should adopt. how another woman decides to have a child is none of your business.

InTheIndustry @ 03/30/2011 at 11:13 pm

Other way around.

Jake wanted to get married but Reese didnt want to.

She was “married to her kids”. So she said in interviews.

Jake didnt have anything to offer Reese to impove her career or image.

Then a hot minute later she was engaged and married to agent Toth.

Its all Hollywood!!!!!