Alexander Skarsgard Hides in His Hoodie

Alexander Skarsgard Hides in His Hoodie

Alexander Skarsgard tries to keep a low profile in a blue hoodie while running errands on Saturday (March 26) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The 34-year-old Swedish actor recently grabbed a bite to eat at Joan’s on Third – not once, but twice!

Earlier this month, Alex attended a party for Nylon magazine’s March issue, which was hosted by girlfriend Kate Bosworth.

At the bash, Kate told the L.A. Times with a wink that she’s “of course” excited for the June premiere of Alex‘s show, True Blood.

For more pics, visit X17online.com!

Bigger pic inside

alexander skarsgard blue hoodie

Kim Kardashian/Instagram

Pages: « 13 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 » Show All

@Lacy: People didn’t say anything about GP and CM being there. I feel like they probably would have made note of it. Who mentions K-Ho being at an event and not GOOP?

@Rachel():

Someone referenced Us Weekly mentioning that GP and CM were there, so that’s more what I meant. The initial mention was in People, without CM and GP but Us is now stating it was a double date and that Alex and Kate were there as well. Sounds a bit fishy to me, since you’d think People would have been in on that as well. That’s why I’m wondering when these print issues hit stands, because there is time for a correction of sorts to cover for the rough patch story.

@Lacy: It’s entirely possibly that both US tidbits on AS and KB are lies. But it seems much more likely that AS and KB being at CM and stopping to say Hi! to GP/CM is the big lie.
As already mentioned, that’s a moment that would be tweeted and papped ’round the gossip world.

As U2 so lovingly put it ….we’re in a place called vertigo …anybody else getting dizzy?

Maybe she is stalking Mr. Skarsgard, she was in the lobby for the pretense of them being together…

Interesting @ 03/30/2011 at 10:57 pm

If the party was Saturday, it’s highly unlikely GP & CM were there when they were busy at Reese Witherspoon’s wedding.

Friday then perhaps? So obviously one of the stories is false, unless they stopped there before or after the wedding.

Yuku put up some new pics of Alex going for lunch a couple days ago with Tarik, and some girls. No KB in sight. It looks like someone was in the restaurant and just took pictures and uploaded them. The person posted a link, but it’s in Polish or something and I couldn’t find the pics, but they’re on the Yuku forum.

He’s with Tarik and Björne and a women – don’t know who she is. The pics I’ve seen might not have been taken by a pap because no one seems to notice that they’re being taken. Interesting how he’s out with friends and a woman but Jared doesn’t post it, Can we say damage control?

Africanuck @ 03/31/2011 at 5:55 am

Those pix are disturbingly stalkerish. :(

Can someone please post a link? TU

Swedish Lunch Link @ 03/31/2011 at 9:12 am

I think whoever took these was not a stalker or a pap just a star struck fan. Whoever they are, they got some great candids. Of course any time KB is absent, we have relaxed, happy, sexy Alex pics.

Africanuck @ 03/31/2011 at 11:00 am

@Swedish Lunch Link:

Simple fan it may be, but did they really have to post it on the internet for all to see? This is what I meant earlier for these people… it doesn’t matter these days where they go, someone’s going to have a cellphone or going to tweet where they are. The poor guy was out for lunch in a totally non-pap environment and he still can’t not have it end up on the internet. It makes it almost worse because he has no idea he’s being snapped. :(((

Big difference in being snapped/ papped at a random venue than a KNOWN pap trap. Having said that, it’s very funny that he looks relaxed when he doesn’t feel/ know he’ll be papped. But I wonder who could be taking all those pictures of him in the restaurant and outside without him noticing or being p*ssed?

Africanuck @ 03/31/2011 at 11:16 am

I don’t think it makes a difference at all, except that one gets paid for it and the other doesn’t. It’s still an invasion of privacy either way you look at it.

@@Camille: one of the women is Lisa Larson

Its a bit odd, we haven’t seen anything about her getting to Vail for that award she paid for, I mean, the award she is receiving. Isn’t she supposed to be there in person???

@Camille: One girl is Bjorne’s wife, Lisa and the other is Lykke Li.

I don’t see bjorne’s wife lisa in any of those pics ??that women in the vest and skirt with black tights and heels does not look like lisa either can some point lisa out please?

all I can see is alex, tarik (however you spell his name), bjorne,
lykke Li!!

Africanuck @ 03/31/2011 at 5:38 pm

Stupid question, but how is it that you guys know the names of his friends?

@Africanuck:

Bigger question, why are you pretending not to know? I love when so called “newbies” with “no agenda” make passive aggressive comments in an effort to insult or “correct” other posters. The funny thing is the “newbies” start off mild and curious but get increasing defensive/ corrective/ snarky all the while trying to assert that other posters are wrong in their assessment of of the situation/ photographs that the “newbies” themselves have drawn their own “correct” conclusions.

The ironic thing about “newbies” is the seem very committed to make numerous posts about someone they know hardly anything about…after all, they’re newbies. Why waste so much time posting without any information on the subject?

Africanuck @ 03/31/2011 at 6:39 pm

@MERRICK:

I suppose that like anyone else, I’m probably entitled to my opinion. Just as you are, even if it’s not the same as mine. No need to get in a huff about it, and no need to sling insults my way either.

However, I do genuinely want to know the answer to my question as I’ve never seen any of his friends identified, at least not those who aren’t famous or known to the general public. So no, I’m not “pretending not to know” otherwise I wouldn’t bother asking.

Anyone polite care to answer?

Africanuck: I learned who they were from other pictures and other postings.

@Africanuck:

I didn’t realize I was being insulting, by being skeptical of your question or motive for being here. You’ve never read previous JJ posts or been to any of the AS boards? That’s how we know about Skarsworld. How did you find out about AS on JJ? Lucky accident, simply curious, etc..? Can you politely answer that? Most of us are here because we’re (still) AS fans or TB fans…so…you are here …why?

I’m quite polite, just not stupid.

Africanuck @ 03/31/2011 at 7:12 pm